Legends of Chima: Wild Lands

By JuliaGuzko

Three months have passed since the defeat of the Ice Hunter. The tribe live peacefully and have made peace wi... More

Chapter 1 Strange Dreams and Visions of the Past.
Chapter 2 The Laval's family tragedy.
Chapter 3 Book of the First Phoenixes.
Chapter 4 Under Realm.
Chapter 5 Wild Horde.
Chapter 6 Forest Alliance.
Chapter 8 New Gladiators.
Chapter 9 First battle.
Chapter 10 Heroes of Chima vs. Champions.
Chapter 11 Battle of the borders.
Chapter 12 Fall of Quilboars and Taurens.
Chapter 13 Tower of Suffering.
Chapter 14 The Elder Council.
Chapter 15 Attack of the Black Cloud.

Chapter 7 Leona's message.

346 5 0
By JuliaGuzko

Tyrexor's squad arrived in cars and stopped in front of the main tent. He got out of the cars as the Dinosaur Leaders and Tyr'Azar immediately got out of the tent. The Leaders of the Horde looked at the Squad with interest.

- Did you catch them? - Tyranors asked.

- Yes, my King. - answered Tyrexor and pointed to the cars. - They're all in cars under the soporific.

The leaders and the warlock went to the trunk of the three cars. In one car, Cragger, Eris, Gorzan and Tormak were lying unconscious in a loot canister, in the other were Rogon, Razar, Bladvik and Mottrot, and in the last one under sleeping pills were Worriz, Icebite, VoomVoom and Vornon.

- Take them to the Pit and chain them. Place two observers and guards. If they wake up, immediately inform me. - ordered the Leader of the Wild Horde.

- Yes, my King. - answered Tyrexor.

The Leaders called several warriors to help the detachment. They went to the cars and began to pull the heroes out of the canister and went to the pit located next to the tent of Tyrannosaurs and which is a prison. Having reached the prison, located at the tent of Tyrannosaurs and similar to a shallow mine, the dinosaurs opened it, went downstairs and chained the sleeping heroes, placing two observers, and then went out and went to the king.

The leaders of the Dinosaurs at this time communicated with the detachment of Tyrexor, finding out the details. Tyr'Azar was standing nearby.

- Is that all you could catch? - Tyranors asked.

- Yes, my King. We captured everyone who was in the camp. There was only a rustle in the bushes, and I sent several soldiers there. They never came back. - answered Tyrexor.

- Among them was not a two like our captive? - Tyr'Azar asked.

- No, Tyr'Azar. We caught only those who were in their camp. We did not find the so-called lions. - answered the General of Tyrannosaurus.

- Our captive is more than a Lioness, and one of this couple is her child. - Tyr'Azar said. - We need to find him.

- You're sure she'll give out a passage through the barrier? - asked the King of Tyrannosaurs.

- To protect their child, parents will go to any lengths. - answered the warlock. - It's time for Dinosaurs to take what belongs to us.

Tyranors think about these words, as well as other Leaders of the Dinosaurs.

- Go to Predrimmar to visit our captive in the Tower of Suffering. - Tyranors turned to Tyr'Azar. - I'll be there in two days, when I try to find out something from our prisoners. Tyrexor will take you.

The Tyrannosaurus General walked to the car and started it. Tyr'Azar sat down next to him, as did several of the warriors guarding the warlock. The car headed for the northern exit and in a minute was already outside the camp. The Leaders of the Dinosaurs saw off their look.

- What's next, Tyranors? - Spinrak asked.

- Send a pair of squads from your clans in search of this couple of lions. It's time for our Horde to be reborn. - said the Tyrannosaurus King and let out a roar.

The rest of the Leaders followed this example. The Dinosaurs heard this roar and ran to the hangar. Thirty warriors, five Dinosaurs from each clan, got into their cars and headed towards the Southern Garrison. The sentinels opened the gates and allowed the cars to drive out, when five minutes later, a car with Tyrank drove through the gate at full speed. They began to stop at full speed, almost knocking down several warriors and capsizing. Tyrank with a detachment dismounted from her and bowed to the Leaders.

- What are you doing here, huh? Commander Tyrank, explain to me. - said the King of Tyrannosaurs.

- This matter should be discussed in the tent and only with the Leaders. It is associated with lions and your brother. - answered Tyrank.

- All right. Then go inside and tell me everything. - said Tyranors and with the rest of the Leaders went into the tent. Tyrant and his squad followed.

The Leaders sat on their thrones and prepared to listen to the Tyrannosaur Commander.

***

The Triceratops and Stegosaurus tribes at this time celebrated the arrival of Heroes from the Flying Island. Everyone danced and enjoyed life. Tyrdrex and his friends sat next to the heroes of Chima and watched them. Laval communicated with the others with the Kings of Triceratops and Stegosaurs. Crooler ate and watched the dance, occasionally giggled.

- So you went down to the Under Realm in quest of your long-lost mother? - clarified Stegorix.

- Yes, Your Majesty. Lately, I've been dreaming with her. She called me here, to the Under Realm. My father told me that she was kidnapped at night while they were walking in the garden. - said Prince Lions.

The Kings of the Two Nations pondered these words. Tricky and Stegro looked at them in surprise, as did Tyrdrex and his friends.

- Come with me. - said Triceronix and left the table.

Everyone followed the Kings to another hall. The rest of the Triceratops and Stegosaurs continued to dance, drink and have fun. The Heroes walked along the corridor leading to the hall and decorated with five paintings. One depicts a battle between dinosaurs and some monsters with horns on their heads, tentacles instead of legs and spears in their paws, from which they shot beams. Behind them, monsters were running towards the Dinosaurs. Another picture shows all of the Dinosaur Tribes bowing before the Tree of Natural Energy with sapphire fruit on it. The third depicts the first battle between the Wild Horde and the Forest Alliance. The fourth introduced the Leaders of the twelve Dinosaur Tribes, standing with each other and holding their weapons up. The last picture depicted twelve Dinosaurs who had not tasted the fruits of the Tree of Natural Energy.

- Impossible. - Tyrdrex was surprised and looked at the pictures. - This is the legendary battle of the Dinosaur Union with Kronex and his army.

- And the second shows the Tree of Natural Energy, which made us so. - added Velzer.

- And here - the very first battle between the Wild Horde and the Alliance of the Forests. - said Spiranida sadly, pointing to the picture of the first war between the Horde and the Alliance.

- And here - the union of the twelve Tribes of Dinosaurs. Then Ankylosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Tarbosaurus and Deinonychus did not break away and did not go east. Nobody else saw them. - Pteranes said curiously.

Laval and the rest of the guests from Chima were more interested in the picture of the large Dinosaurs standing against the backdrop of the sun.

- Who is depicted in this picture? - Laval asked the Kings. - Apparently, these are Dinosaurs who have not tasted the fruits of the Tree.

- That's right, Laval. These are Legend Dinosaurs. We also call them Guardians. They are the only ones who did not try the fruits and stayed with us. For many years they have protected us, and we have protected them. Guardians helped us in the war with Kronex and Krenox - monsters who came from distant lands. All the Tribes of Dinosaurs united against them and drove them back to where they came from, and after the Tyrannosaurs, under the influence of the warlock Tyr'Azar, declared their power and began to seize the lands and invade our territories with their allies. Then the war between the Dinosaurs began, and the Union of Dinosaurs split into two separate alliances: the Wild Horde, consisting of predators, and the Forest Alliance with herbivores. The Dinosaur Guardians did not fight for anyone in this war and only looked with regret. All Dinosaur Tribes participated in the First War. The Wild Horde was then supported by Tarbosaurus and Deinonychus, and Ankylosaurus and Parasaurolophus fought for us. - said Stegorix. - My Father, the Great King Stegronix, fought in these wars.

- My grandfather, the King of Tyrannosaurs Tyraducas, the grandfather of Spiranida, King Spiranix, and other Leaders of the Wild Horde also took part in these wars. The war with Kronex and Krenox united us. - added Tyrdrex.

- Like my father, King Trizarus. - Triceronix said and continued: - This war brought a lot of pain. We realized that Tir'Azar unleashed this war and brought his teacher Kronex and his twin brother Krenox here, and tried to convince the Horde to stop the war and capture the warlock, but they refused, and the war continued. Many brothers died in this war, as well as in the war with Kronex. The split of our alliances occurred only when the Legend Dinosaurs left to the south and east. Deinonychus, Tarbosaurus, Ankylosaurus and Parasaurolophus broke away from the alliances and went to the East for their Legendary Dinosaurs, and we have been at war with each other for many years.

Chima's heroes listened to this with interest and sympathy. Laval and Crooler reminisced about the time when the war between Crocodiles and Lions began. Fangar and Li'ella, this story reminded of the War between the Hunters and the Phoenixes and their allies.

- Tyr'Azar started this war with his magic. He showed everyone that Tyrannosaurs and their allies should rule over everything after their return from the north, where the mysterious lands are. Kronex with Krenox also came from there. - added Stegorix.

- Incredible story. - the Heroes of Chima were surprised. Laval continued - The Legend Dinosaurs reminded me of the Legend Beasts — those who chose not to drink the water Chi from Mount Cavora. They have gone to Outlands and only come when Chima needs them the most.

- I hope the Legend Dinosaurs will return and help us end the war. - Said Triceronix.

- I, too. Tyr'Azar has been manipulating the Horde for many years, using it for his own purposes and using magic on prisoners that the Horde captures for him. - added Pterus.

Heroes of Chima understood the whole situation. They were afraid that this war might affect Chima as well. All this time they were along the corridor, until they reached the door, which was locked.

- These are very interesting stories, King Triceronix and Stegorix, but I wonder what you want to show us? - Lavertus asked.

The Triceratops King took a key from the pocket of his armor and began to open the lock.

- About twelve years ago, while examining the border of our lands in case of an invasion by the Horde, two scouts found a strange scroll in one of the pits. It has been imposed seal with your picture and a language that we do not understand. Stegorix pointed to Laval, Li'ella, and Lavertus. - We tried to break it, but the seal was firmly applied. Therefore, we hid this scroll as a relic in this vault.

The six were surprised at this turn, especially the lions. Triceronix continued to turn the key in the lock, making three turns, and on the fourth one immediately clicked, and the lock opened. The Triceratops King opened the door and walked with everyone inside the vault.

- Here, this scroll. - pointed to the table where the scroll stood, King of Stegosaurs.

Laval with the others went up to him and looked at him. It really had a seal of Lions and an inscription written on it. Kings Alliance and members of the Wild Horde approached the heroes.

- "I, Queen Leona, put this seal so that no one will recognize the contents of this scroll. The only ones who can take it off are my son Laval and my husband, King Lagravis." - read LiElla and looked at her beloved. - This is your mother's scroll.

- Well, how can we break this seal? - Fangar asked.

In response, Prince Lions took the seal with both hands and began to put pressure on it. There was a crackling seal. Laval felt some additional strength within him, and immediately the seal broke. Prince Lions opened the scroll and began to read it in front of everyone:

My dearest Laval, It's been seven years since I last held you in my arms and ended up here. In that seven years spent in captivity, not a moment passes that I don't think of you. About how I would give anything to hold you just one more time. Though I still imagine you as the my lion-cub from whom I was separated, I know, wherever you are you've grown. I'm glad you have your father in your life. He will you take care of you, guide you on a good path and love you forever. So be obedient little boy and not and do not be capricious. You're father will teach you a lot. If you find my message, tell your daddy that I miss him and don't let him worry about me. If you suddenly get lost, I will come to you, like a moonlight, to show the way home. Whatever happens, always remember that I love you so much. Be grown strong and mature, my handsome little prince. Love, mom.

After reading the message, tears began to flow in the eyes of the Prince of Lions. He took out of his pocket a gold locket that his father had given him before he left. And he looked at the portrait of his parents. Li'ella and Lavertus supported the Lions Prince and hugged him.

- I'm sorry for your loss, Laval. - Tricky said. - As a child, I was also left without a mother. She died when I hatched from the egg and left me and my brother with our father.

Laval glanced at the Triceratops Princess and returned his gaze to his mother's letter. Tears were accumulating in his eyes, and the Prince of Lions wanted to cry, but Li'ella began to calm him down. She looked at her lover's eyes.

- We'll find her, Laval. She called you here, in unknown lands us to find her. We've come a long way and can't give up halfway there. I believe she is alive and waiting for you. - said the daughter of Tormak, looking into the eyes.

- You're right, Li'ella. I can't give in to feelings now. It's important for me now to find my mother and help the Alliance in the war against the Horde. - said Laval and turned to the Kings of Triceratops and Stegosaurus. - King Triceronix, King Stegorix - my friends and I will help you in the fight against the Wild Horde and Tyr'Azar.

- Thank you, Prince Laval, for your support. - answered the Kings of Two Nations and nodded.

Laval nodded, rolled up the scroll and took it in his hand. Everyone left the vault and headed to the main hall, where the Triceratops and Stegosaurus continued to dance.

- We will have rooms for rest? - asked Fangar.

- Don't worry. We will allocate ten rooms for you, where you will rest and live for some time. - answered Stegorix.

- Nine is better. Laval and I will live together. - Li'ella added, taking Laval's hand. Fangar folded his arms over his chest and snorted at them.

- Okay. Nine rooms. - said Triceronix.

- Maybe eight or seven is better? There are many people, so some will sleep together. - suggested Spiranida and winked at Pteranes. She was a little embarrassed and looked at Pterus. The Spinosaurus princess looked at Tyrdrex and was also a little embarrassed.

- Okay. Let's see if there are seven vacant rooms. - answered Triceronix.

They walked along the corridor to the Throne Room, when one of the Triceratops ran towards them, all agitated and anxious.

- What happened, Tricers? - asked the King of Triceratops.

- My King, we have just been informed that the Squad Wild Horde has crossed our borders and is inspecting the area near the border as if looking for someone. Now they are near the camp that our guests have set up. - said Tricers and bowed before the King.

Everyone was shocked by what they heard.

- How many are there? - asked the King of Stegosaurs.

- Six vehicles with a crew of five warriors from each Tribe of the Horde. - answered Tricers. - The Forest Guard is watching and waiting for your order.

- Let them continue to watch. If this unit gets close to the second border line, you can ambush and interrogate them. - Triceronix said and came closer. - Good luck son.

- All right, dad. - said Tricers and hugged his father. Tricky came over and hugged her brother too. Tricers ran to the exit of the temple, while Triceronix and Tricky looked at the Heroes of Chima.

- That was my older son, Prince Tricers. - Said Triceronix.

- Why doesn't he live with you in the Temple? - Li'ella asked.

- Tricers has always preferred adventure and combat over government affairs. I put him in command of the Forest Guard, an elite sniper squad of Triceratops and Stegosaurs to defend borders against the Wild Horde or monsters from other lands. He sometimes spends the night with us and comes with a report on situations at the borders. - said the King of Triceratops.

- I think this squad is looking for Laval and the others. - suggested Velzer. - I'm believe Tyr'Azar and Tyranors realized that Tyrexor had not brought everyone, and sent a small squadron to search for you.

- What do you suggest? - asked Carnitax.

- Wait. Let the Forest Guard watch over them and capture them if need be. - added Velociraptor. - I'll assume Tyr'Azar sent them.

- This cursed warlock wants to poison our Tree, therefore he is looking for secret passages for his own purposes. - declared Stegorix.

- I don't think he needs the Tree right now. Rather, he is looking for the remaining heroes of Chima. - added Tyrdrex. - Tyr'Azar has always dreamed of finding a secret passage to the Flying Island, and the Heroes of Chima will help make it happen.

He himself hid several facts about the warlock's motives, as he wanted to tell everything to Laval tomorrow afternoon. No one noticed this secrecy, except for his friends. They knew about this secret and agreed during the day.

- It's possible, Tyrdrex. - thought Stegorix and yawned.

The others also yawned. Everyone was tired this evening. Apparently, the feast dragged on until two in the morning.

- It's time to go to bed. Everyone is tired of this day, and tomorrow we have a lot to do. - said Triceronix, yawning, and turned to his daughter - Take them to the east wing of the castle. There are just a few free rooms for them.

- Okay, dad. - answered Tricky and turned to the heroes - Come after us.

Trickey and Stegro turned left and walked towards the east wing. The heroes followed them, and the Kings of the Two Nations went to the Throne Room, where there was still a feast. Many Triceratops and Stegosaurs went home, some fell asleep at the table and on the floor, while the rest continued to dance and sing without noticing the arrival of the Kings.

- Ahem, ahem. - Stegorix cleared his throat, drawing attention. The Triceratops and Stegosaurs looked at the Kings and stopped dancing. - Friends, today was a busy day, and a fun night. We would have continued the fun, but the Heroes from the Flying Island went to rest, and now it is two o'clock in the morning. We have a lot of work to do tomorrow, so it's best to go home and get a good night's sleep.

The Triceratops and Stegosaurus looked at each other.

- Yes, your majesties. - the Dinosaurs bowed and began to collect everything.

Some were still sleeping on the floor and at the table, so they were woken up and told to clean up everything. Ten minutes later, everything was cleaned up, and the dinosaurs went to their homes, and the Kings went to their rooms to rest.

***

Chima's heroes and Tyrdrex's Squad, meanwhile, followed Tricky and Stegro to the east wing, where there are just seven rooms. They walked along the corridor that connected the west and east wing of the castle until they stopped inside a semicircular hall with ten doors around it. The Triceratops princess took the keys that were hanging on the hook and went to the heroes.

- Here are the keys to your rooms. If you need to, you can close. Take a choice. - Tricky said.

Everyone began to come up and take the keys. Laval and Li'ella took the very first room, Fangar got the second, Skinnet got the third, Tyrdrex and Spiranida sleep in the fourth, Pterus and Pteranes will live in the fifth, Lavertus took the sixth, Velzer the seventh, Carnitax the eighth, and Crooler the ninth.

- Relax in your rooms. Tomorrow we will come to you and have breakfast. Tricky said. - Goodnight.

The Triceratops Princess and the Stegosaurus Prince went to their rooms, and the heroes went to their rooms where they now live. Each room has a double bed, a wardrobe for armor and weapons, a bedside table, a table and two chairs. Heroes of Chima laid out their things and went to bed. Tyrdrex and his friends also immediately went to bed and fell asleep. Spiranida and Pteranes were uncomfortable sleeping next to their friends, and their cheeks turned red. Laval fell asleep in an embrace with Li'ella and was in ninth heaven with happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 632 52
After Ellie and her friends finally beat back Uma's crew when Endora cursed the Island of Auradon, Ellie thought her life would finally get on track...
834 27 9
Ten years have past sense Rika left and Touka has alway wounder why she left, but Rika suddenly returned and is planning something which might cause...
4.7K 67 13
Laval has grown up knowing a few things. One, his family consists of his abusive father (Leonitarus), his nearly-identical brother (Lion-O), and his...
2.3K 201 27
Myths. Gods. Humans. These races are widely known for being the pieces that make up Mythology; however, one race has been lost to the recesses of ti...