Legends of Chima: Wild Lands

By JuliaGuzko

Three months have passed since the defeat of the Ice Hunter. The tribe live peacefully and have made peace wi... More

Chapter 1 Strange Dreams and Visions of the Past.
Chapter 2 The Laval's family tragedy.
Chapter 3 Book of the First Phoenixes.
Chapter 4 Under Realm.
Chapter 5 Wild Horde.
Chapter 7 Leona's message.
Chapter 8 New Gladiators.
Chapter 9 First battle.
Chapter 10 Heroes of Chima vs. Champions.
Chapter 11 Battle of the borders.
Chapter 12 Fall of Quilboars and Taurens.
Chapter 13 Tower of Suffering.
Chapter 14 The Elder Council.
Chapter 15 Attack of the Black Cloud.

Chapter 6 Forest Alliance.

278 4 0
By JuliaGuzko

Trapped Heroes of Chima found themselves in the midst of a possible firefight between the troops of the Wild Horde and its enemies and deserters. Everyone pointed the barrel at each other and waited for someone to shoot. The pterosaurs aimed their guns at Triceratops and Stegosaurus, and the Wild Horde squad at the Tyrannosaurus Prince and his companions.

- Hey, you quickly released them, otherwise we will shoot. - declared Tricky and pointed the gun at the Pterosaurs.

- Look: the princess has become angry. Her hands are shaking when she holds this gun. - Pteroz joked.

- But this is not necessary for you to talk. - supported Tricky Stegro, pointing the gun.

The Wild Horde Squad at this time directed their guns at Tyrdrex's squad.

- Listen to me, Tyrank. How many years have we been at war with Triceratops and Stegosaurs and trying to subdue them? We all followed Tyr'Azar and obeyed only him. Maybe all this will be enough? - the Prince of Tyrannosaurs turned to the detachment.

- We are obeyed not to him but to your brother. He ordered us to deliver guests to him, and we do it. You went against your own tribe for their sake and the traitors of our union. - said the commander Tyrank.

In response, Tyrdrex fired a warning shot from his rifle into the sky.

- You betrayed us and our brethren. - Tyrank said angrily and turned to the detachment. - Fire.

A firefight immediately began: the detachments fired at each other from the nearest shelters. Five from Chima at this time hung above the ground and tried to get out. The fear of the mysterious weapon in the hands of the locals frightened them.

- Does anyone have a knife or sword to cut the ropes? - Laval asked. - I left my sword in the camp.

- I have nothing but a backpack with a pair of Golden Chi. - answered Lavertus.

- I also have nothing. - supported Li'ella.

- I have no weapons at all. With me only my "gift". - Skinnet said.

- Somewhere I had a knife with me. - Fangar began to examine the pockets of his clothes and found it on the belt of his trousers. - Move over.

He went to the rope and began to cut it. Laval immediately got an idea.

- Skinnet, as soon as we get out, release all your scent around. We have to scare them away. - Prince Lions told the plan.

- Good plan, but as we shall ourselves breathe? Will we suffocate ourselves? - asked the Leader of the Hunters, continuing to cut the rope.

- I hope not. - answered Prince Lions.

The skirmish at this time was gaining momentum: Tyrdrex's squad cornered Tyrank's squad. Two of his squads were wounded: one was wounded in the shoulder by Spiranidas's gun, and the other was wounded in the leg by Velzer's shot. Pterux was shot in the arm by Tricky. Two forces of the Wild Horde surrounded.

- Do you think that we will surrender to you? We will inform your brother of your betrayal, and he will not spare you, because you betrayed your family and your tribe. - said Tyrank and was about to shoot, as the heroes of Chima immediately got out of the trap, and Skinnet started farting.

***

The heroes ran to the destroyed camp. All the tents were pitched and devastated, and the transport port was stolen. Only a couple of speedorz and WindShadow remained in place.

- What happened here? - Lavertus was surprised. - Where is everyone else?

- Inspect the camp. - Laval said.

Li'ella ran to her and her father's tent and looked inside. There was no one there.

- Dad... - She cried.

Laval walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

- We'll find them. I promise. - her boyfriend reassured the lioness. - We need to find out who did it.

- Look what I found. - said Fangar, carrying two swords and three blades in his hands. - That's all there is.

The five took up arms in their hands and began to ponder further actions, when a rustle was heard in the bushes. The heroes got into a fighting stance and prepared for battle. The Tyrdrex Squad with two herbivorous dinosaurs emerged from the bushes. The Tyrannosaur Prince held Crooler by the scruff of his neck and carried her above the ground.

- Let her go, now! - Laval turned to Tyrdrex. Prince of Lions was even surprised at what he said.

- Okay, just let's talk. We do not want to hurt you. - said Tyrdrex and released Crooler to the ground.

She ran to the heroes and hid behind their backs.

- Who are you? And why did they attack us? - Fangar asked.

- And where is my father? - Li'ella turned to them.

- My name is Tyrdrex. I am the Prince of the Tyrannosaurus Tribe and the future Leader of the Wild Horde. These are my companions: Princess of the Spinosaurus Tribe Spiranida, Carnitax from the Carnotaur Tribe,  Pterus from the Pterosaur Tribe, Pteranes from the Pteranodon Tribe and Velociraptor Velzer from the Velociraptor Tribe. We have come to you in peace. - answered Tyrdrex.

- My name is Tricky, and this is Stegro. I am the Princess of the Triceratops Tribe and the future Queen. Stegro is the Prince of the Stegosaurus Tribe. We also came in peace and watched you. - Tricky said.

- Why are you watching us? - Fangar asked.

- We believed that sooner or later its inhabitants would come down from the Flying Island. At the same time, the reign of the Wild Horde and their Leaders, as well as the Warlock Tyr'Azar, will end. - answered Stegro.

- What is the Wild Horde? - Lavertus asked.

- This is a union of six tribes of Dinosaurs, who consider themselves the rulers of these lands. For many hundreds of years they have been terrorizing us and forcing them to pay tribute. - said Stegro.

Tyrdrex had been looking at Laval and Li'ella with curiosity the whole time. It seemed to him that he saw them somewhere, but did not remember when and where.

- I suggest you come with us to our village and spend the night there. - offered the heroes of Tricky and pointed to the six. - You will be safe there, which cannot be said about them.

- We can stand up for ourselves. - said Velzer. - And then, we covered your backs when you fought the Pterosaurs.

- If they helped us, because we can help them in the fight against the Wild Horde, then why did you fight for us, if you are a member of it? - said Lavertus.

- My conscience told me to help you. I regret for many years the atrocities committed by my brethren, and I want to fix it. My brother is creating bases in the occupied lands and is waiting for the moment when the Golden Bridge will be activated, and Tyr'Azar uses his sorcery to accomplish what he has long planned. - said Tyrdrex.

- And we are with him to the end. - Velzer said for everyone.

- Okay, come with us. Just not any nonsense, otherwise bullets will fly into your foreheads. - Tricky warned.

- I am the prince of Tyrannosaurs, Spiranida - Princess of Spinosaurs. Our deaths will provoke a conflict between you and us. - said Tyrdrex.

- If your bodies are found, of course. - added Stegro. - Let's not waste time. Take all your things and go to the village.

- What about our friends? We must help them. - said Li'ella.

- We can't go there. Too many warriors guard the base, and your friends would like to see your lifeless bodies lying on the battlefield? - asked Carnitax. - It's best to go out in the morning to scout and come up with a release plan.

- Okay. - the five supported and began to collect things.

- Then we go to our cars. - said Tricky and went with Stegro into the depths of the forest.

- Pterus and Carnitax will stay to help you, and we will go to our transport. - said Tyrdrex and with the others headed to the car.

Six with dinosaurs gathered the whole camp, found backpacks with food, which they covered with earth and brought the speedorz to the WindShadow. Lavertus sat at the helm, while the others and their new allies entered the trunk and lifted the WindShadow into the air. The helicopter raised above the trees, and the heroes saw two vehicles behind the forest and one not far from the camp. Pterus lit the lantern, signaling to his friends where to follow, and Stegro to the heroes. The two vehicles headed west, and the WindShadow heroes followed. The pterosaur signaled to his friends, and they drove at full speed after them.

***

An hour later, the heroes saw two cities ahead, built close to each other. One of the cities has statues of Triceratops at the entrance, and the other has Stegosaurus. The heroes flew up to the garrison guarding the city. On it stood twenty warriors: ten Triceratops and ten Stegosaurs. They pointed their guns in the direction of the heroes and Velzer's car, preparing to fire when necessary.

- Don't shoot, Commander Trizzer. - the Princess turned to the commander of the garrison. - They are with me.

- Princess, who are they? - One of the guards turned to Tricky, pointing at the WindShadow. Then his gaze stared at the car of the Wild Horde. - Are they chasing you?

- They're just wanderers from the Wild Horde. They arrived in peace, and these are the heroes from the Flying Island above the Healing Canyons. - answered the Princess Triceratops.

The squad let go of their guns and ran to two levers located in two opposite towers. Two warriors pressed on them, and the gates began to open, and the grate to rise, opening the passage. The WindShadow flew over the garrison, and three vehicles pulled in. The heroes were amazed by the cities: around them were erected insurmountable walls from the attacks of the Wild Horde, in the center of each of the cities stood the palace of the kings, which is also a local temple. Around the palaces, barracks and garages were built, where soldiers lived and worked, as well as cars and weapons. Outside the palace are the houses of civilians, markets and shops. The cars reached the Triceratops palace, where their King and his guards stood on the steps. He is dressed in a royal robe with armor of blue-green color and covered with a cloak of the same color, on his head wears a crown with three long horns and adorned with three crystals. The king looked menacingly at both his daughter and the members of the Wild Horde along with the heroes who had arrived. Next to him stood the king of the Stegosaurs, dressed in a royal purple-green robe and covered with a cloak of the same color. The head is also wearing a crown, with only five plates on it. His personal guard stood around him and waited for further action. Everyone got out of their cars and headed towards the Kings, when the Troop of Heroes and the Troop of Tyrdrex immediately surrounded the Triceratops and Stegosaurs, pointing their guns at them.

- No, Dad. Let them let their guns go away from them all. - Tricky said.

- First, tell me: where have you been? Why did you come back so late? And why did you bring members of the Wild Horde and creatures unknown to us with her? - asked her father.

- I was near the Flying Island with Stegro. We saw how the Golden Bridge was reassembled, and they descended from it to us. - pointed the Triceratops Princess at the six. - There were more of them, but the rest were taken prisoner by the Wild Horde Force. They would have been caught too, if not for us and Prince Tyrdrex's friends.

No one expected such an answer: the King of Triceratops for many years believed that there was no life on the floating island, since the dome surrounding it was insurmountable. He, holding the staff in his hand, went down, heading towards the heroes. The Six pulled out their weapons in case of a possible battle, and Tyrdrex and his friends did not get anything, because they knew that this would lead to conflict.

- Is it true that you descended from the Flying Island to our Lands? - the King of Triceratops turned to the six.

- Yes. We came from Chima: a magical world of untamed nature, beauty, and wonder. My name is Laval. I'm the Prince of the Lions Tribe. - Laval replied and began to greet the others. - This is my companion and the love of my life Li'ella, my uncle and Prince Lions Lavertus, Hunter Leader Sir Fangar, Skunk Skinnet and Crocodile Princess Crooler.

The Kings of the Two Nations ordered the soldiers to release their guns, and they obeyed them.

- My name is Triceronix. The King of the Triceratops tribe and the commander-in-chief of the army. - said Triceronix and pointed at the Stegosaurus in the cloak. - This is Stegorix, King of the Stegosaurus tribe and my old friend and ally. I see that my daughter's faith in life on the island has been confirmed. Welcome, heroes of the Flying Island, to the lands of the Forest Alliance.

After that, the gaze of the Kings stared at Tyrdrex and his friends and immediately changed: instead of joy and surprise, he read hatred and anger. The six friends continued to stand still and did not make any sudden movements.

- Please, dad. They helped us in the fight against the Wild Horde Squad, who attacked us and caught the guests from the island. No need to execute or kill them - said Tricky.

- Let's see, my daughter. - Triceronix answered her and looked at the Prince of Tyrannosaurs, pointing a spear to his throat. - Why did you come here, Tyrdrex? Did your brother send to collect tribute, or decided to attack us using a distraction? Answer now.

- I came here not for the war, but to help. For many years my brother has been subordinate to Tyr'Azar and listens to his advice. Its magic kills everything that surrounds us: in a few years, the vegetation around our cities disappeared, and a wasteland and desert were formed. I want to end this once and for all. - answered Tyrdrex. - Kill me and my companions, your Majesty, but know that I did not come to fight, but to help.

Triceronix looked into the eyes of the Tyrannosaurus Prince and his companions for a minute, trying to find loopholes and hidden clues in them. Over the years of his life, he learned to see lies in the eyes of any dinosaur, but in the eyes of Tyrdrex there was not an ounce of lies.

- I see that you are not lying, but do not think that I will take your word for it. If at least there is any suspicion in your direction or you are plotting evil, you will immediately be sent to prison. - said the King of Triceratops.

- This is true, but I assure you that we will not harm any of the Triceratops and Stegosaurs. I want peace with you and rid our peoples of the influence of Tyr'Azar and his magic. - declared the Prince of Tyrannosaurs.

- We all want this peace. - Spiranida supported her friend.

- It is commendable. - Stegorix smiled and turned to his warriors. - Let's welcome our guests from the Flying Island as befits special guests. There will be a feast today.

Stegosaurs and Triceratops were delighted with this and began to prepare for the feast. The heroes brought their cars to a hangar located next to the palace and went with the dinosaurs after the members of the Alliance.

- It's good that we were not executed. - calmed down Velzer, nervously touching the tiles with raised claws and knocking on it.

- Stop doing this, please. The knocking of your claws on the tile infuriates me already. - Tyrdrex turned to his friend.

Velociraptor looked down and really saw the nervous clatter of claws on the tiles.

- Sorry. These are all my nerves. - said Velzer and stopped knocking.

- Don't disgrace us yet. Now we are visiting our ideological "enemies", and we do not want to seem barbarians, so do not eat so quickly and do not stuff everything in your mouth. - Spiranida turned to Velociraptor.

- Okay. - answered Velzer, crossing his arms over his chest, and was a little offended.

Everyone reached the main hall, where in the middle there was a decorated long table with large plates and various vegetables and fruits on them. Salads of fruits, vegetables and berries were prepared in deep bowls. There were berries in small plates.

- I suppose there will be no meat today? - Velzer said sarcastically.

- They are vegetarians, so they eat grass. - answered Carnitax.

- I hope that there will be at least fried potatoes. I only love her from vegetables. - Velzer hoped.

The heroes of Chima walked ahead of the dinosaurs of the Wild Horde and followed the king to their places.

- It's extraordinarily beautiful here. - Li'ella admired, looking at the walls of the temple, decorated with flowers and overgrown with vines.

- I agree. - Laval smiled sweetly, holding her hand. - This is different from everything that we saw in Chima: a whole new world filled with different secrets and peculiarities.

- Quick question: how they became the same as us? - Lavertus asked.

- We will tell you at the table the legend of the Tree of Natural Energy, who gave us the Blue Plums of Nature. - said Stegro, who sat down next to them.

- The Tree of Natural Energy? - Prince Laval was surprised. - I want to know about him.

They all sat in their places: Laval, Li'ella, Crooler, Lavertus, Fangar and Skinnet sat closer to the Kings. Tyrdrex and his friends took seats in the farthest corner of the table to avoid possible conflicts. Triceronix got up and took a glass of juice poured in it.

- My brethren. Today, it would seem, an ordinary day for us struck us: its inhabitants descended from the Flying Island to our lands. We remember the times when our peoples were allowed to live on it by the Golden Phoenixes, but the thirst for power and the greed of Tyrannosaurs provoked a war, because of which we were all driven back to the Under Realm, and after the beginning of the confrontation between the Wild Horde and the Forest Alliance. - during this speech, Tyrdrex and his friends felt ashamed for their peoples, who were always collecting tribute from the Alliance of the Forests, so as not to start a war. - My daughter believes in the legend that the Heroes from the Flying Island will come down to us and help end this war once and for all. I did not believe in these tales, but now I realize that the legend does not lie, and they came down to us. For Heroes! For the Forest Alliance! For our Tribes!

Triceratops and Stegosaurus gleamed at such speech and drained their glasses to the bottom. The six, taking them in their hands, also drank the juice, which they liked very much. Prince Tyrdrex and his friends also had a glass.

- So tasty! - admired LiElla, having tasted the drink. - What is it called?

- We call it Apple Juice. We also add sugar and juices of other fruits and berries, such as strawberries, there. - answered Triceronix and turned to his brothers. - Please everyone to start the meal.

Triceratops and Stegosaurs began to add greens and vegetables to their plates. The heroes also imposed vegetables on themselves. Fangar wanted to put in a couple of chicken legs, but got a menacing look from Laval, who himself also wanted them.

- Not now. - Prince Lions turned to him. - It will be a little uncivilized.

The meal lasted about half an hour. Everyone ate their fill. Tyrdrex and his friends also ate some greens and vegetables, fortunately there were fried potatoes, and chicken wings and legs were eaten in Chihara. After the dinosaurs had dances and gatherings, the Kings of the Forest Alliance and their children began to talk to the heroes. Members of the Wild Horde also joined the conversation, at Laval's request.

***

At the same time, Tyrexor's detachment with the loot from the camp was approaching the garrison. They stopped in front of it and waited for it to be opened. The guard, who saw them, turned to the second, and both entered the opposite towers and pressed the levers. The squadron drove into the garrison in their vehicles and headed towards the Horde Leaders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 2 1
In the captivating world of Power, the Seven Realms stand as bastions of diverse and unique civilizations, each ruled by its formidable clan. But now...
2.3K 200 27
Myths. Gods. Humans. These races are widely known for being the pieces that make up Mythology; however, one race has been lost to the recesses of ti...
59 1 1
You all know the story of Naofumi Iwatani who was summed to another world as the legendary shield hero and went through many hardships. Being framed...
493 17 23
The girl who was find the answer for new adventure and her future in timeline...in difference on past and future...what happen after 20 years from th...