Behind Closed Doors ( Slow Up...

By tcsxkierra

there's always something going on behind thoses doors ... More

pt 1 .
pt 2.
pt 3.
pt 4 .
pt 5 .
Pt 7 .
Pt 8 .
Pt 9 .
pt 10 .
pt 11
pt 12
pt 13
pt 14
pt 15..
pt 16...

pt 6 .

444 24 4
By tcsxkierra

"Sorry Doe i dropped my phone "

"Always dropping something girl , but you wanna go ?"

"Yeah i'll go "

"Alright be ready tomorrow i'll come over tomorrow with Jacky ."

"Okay "

Karen Pov ...

It was kinda weird to me that Doe asked for a "sister date " out of no where but i didn't mind going .. even though i really wanted to stay in the house with Drew all day . I was so scared i would mess up and get pregnant by Drew but he made me feel safe so i pray to god that i don't fuck up this affair and get pregnant.

Drew wanted me to drop him off at a friends house so it wouldn't be suspicious if we both walked in together , We said goodbye and i drove home thinking to myself was i wrong ? yes but at the same time .. Kim wasn't giving me the Attention i needed my thinking was interrupted by Kim calling me .

"Hello ? "

"Karen where are you it's 4 o'clock in the morning are you okay ?"

"I'm fine .. wow i didn't know it was that late i'm coming home now ."

"Hurry "

I hung up without saying anything back i was annoyed i didn't wanna go back home to her .. i was tired of faking like i was happy and satisfied.. or maybe i was being dramatic . i just wanted to be sexually satisfied.

I finally got home and dragged myself in front of the house "Karen do we really have to go in " i thought to myself i nodded my head and dragged myself into the house with tears filling up my eyes .

I walk inside and see Kim standing there , i didn't feel like arguing with her about where i was at so i went to go lay down to think to myself , i was happy with Drew ..he catered to my body when i needed it Kim doesn't do that i love her but i don't right now ,

"Karen what's wrong ? you look sad baby talk to me " i sat up trying to hold my tears in .. i never liked showing her my sad side "Kim .. i'm okay i'm just tired i just want some rest " i knew i was lying but i didn't feel like talking to her about my feelings . she would ignore me anyways .

"You sure ? your eyes are watering baby " she said in concerned voice " Yea just sleepy , goodnight babe " i said softly " You want some tonight don't you ? " she says trying to pull me up into her arms ,"No no .. i'm okay i won't last long tonight babe maybe in the morning?"

"Alright get some sleep baby "

Next Morning...

It was the next morning and i woke up to someone leaving kisses all over my body .

"D-Drew ?" i say as i feel him kissing all over me making me soaking wet .. "Goodmorning baby .. get ready for your date today " i sat up and left a soft small peck on his lips "How did you -" before i could ask he cut me off "Girl you had your phone on speaker silly " we both let out a chuckle and came together for another kiss .. i loved his kisses they felt so soft and made me feel loved .

I got up to get myself together , i noticed as i get ready Kim was no where to be found " Drew have you seen your sister ? " i asked while looking around the house "Oh she went out i told her you had a date with your sisters " i was so thankful for Drew .. he was so sweet to me "Thank you " i continued to get Dressed , while i finish putting on my accessories i felt someone breathing on my neck .

"Whattt don't stare at me like that " i say blushing .. "You know .. i really wish you could stay home and let me punish that pussy , but im gone let you go out but when you get home just know ." He whispered making my panties soaked then before . I smiled and began to put on my coat , Dorinda told me she was outside .

"Be safe baby ... and also be ready for them legs to be sore when you come in " he said with a chuckle while walking away , "Cant wait " i responded while biting my lip , i finally got outside and Dorinda was honking at me .

"HURRY UP GIRL DANG "

"IM COMING DOE SHUSH "

I got inside the car and it was silent for a while until Jacky finally said something .

"Why y'all so quiet ? this is a sister date Karen get off your phone and Dorinda your loud mouth self always talking so what's the problem now ?" Dorinda drove faster as Jacky talked " Nothing's wrong .. i just thought y'all wanted it to be quiet in here " she giggled " Now Doe .. When are you ever quiet ? is there something going on? " i asked "No i'm fine "

It was a bit weird doe was so quiet.. me and Jacky looked at each other knowing she was lying , she's never like that she's always talking with her loud mouth self . "SO WHERE YOU RATS TRYING TO GO ?" she yelled " Oh now you wanna be hyped " Jacky said while laughing loudly , "Jacky don't start that loud screaming cut the noise " i said while covering my ears .

"Oh hush Karen " We finally got to the restaurant and got a table , we sat talking and catching up with each other " Karen how is everything with Kim ? " Doe asked "Yea are you guys okay y'all haven't came around a lot" Jacky added on " Yea everything's fine she's just been working a lot but other then that everything's good " Dorinda started to give me a side eye but i just ignored .

"How's everything with Greg Doe ?" she took a long time to respond " Oh - Um everything's okay he's just been busy too , " i listen to Dorinda talk and she seemed a little nervous to talk about Greg .. she loves that man she never acts like that when she's talking about him ..

"So i know y'all little nastys been fucking around with y'all HUSBAND AND WIFE" Jacky yelled , "Oh my god Jacky stop with the yelling" i say as i giggled , Doe kept having this nervous look on her face but i ignored because she wasn't the type to tell how she feels .

"Me and Kim been getting a little nasty here and there but not that mu- " As i was talking Drew called my phone "What Drew doing calling you Karen ?" Doe asked .

didnt proof read so don't mind any misspellings 🤍, tell me how y'all feel about this chapter 👀?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 645 24
What's done in the Dark ALWAYS comes to the light.... Disclaimer their is sexual content and vulgar language so read if you want but don't be sensiti...
504 3 15
"Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are."
Run By FraeuleinM

Fanfiction

1.7K 212 18
Life was not how they imagined it. But if one door closes, another will open and you can find unexpected things... or people behind that door.
343K 9.5K 41
What goes on behind closed doors. Stays behind closed doors. WARNING: THIS STORY COULD BE TRIGGERING ~Abuse ~Rape (Non-G!p) (GxG) (Triggers Warnings)...