BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S1, E4

21.1K 755 806
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

'U.A. High School's hero course. A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year. The hero who refused a National Honor Award—The number one hero, All Might. The hero who resolved the most incidents in history—The Fiery Hero, Endeavor. The winner of the Best Jeanist award eight years in a row—Best Jeanist. Graduating from U.A. is a requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, I also tackled the U.A. entrance exam. I will take...the first step towards my dream of becoming a hero!'

"U.A. High School Hero Course Entrance Exam Location"
"Battle Center B"

"What is this?"

"It's like a city!"

"They have more than one of these on the school grounds?"

"U.A.'s amazing!"

People were saying as Midoriya was shaking in the back.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conduction ten-minute mock urban battles after this! Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains." Present Mic said.

The green haired teen gulped, "Mock battles...How can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous? They even have equipment to go with their quirks..." He said to himself, looking at everyone before his eyes landed on the brown haired girl from earlier, 'Oh, it's the person (Y/n)-chan and I met at the school gates! The nice person! She was assigned to the same battle center, huh?' He thought walking towards the girl, before a hand was placed on his shoulder, making him turn around and become shocked, 'He's here, too?' He thought seeing the male with glasses that called him and (Y/n) out.

The blue haired looked at the brown haired girl, who was taking breaths, "That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else? Along with your friend, who I'm guessing is in another battle center."

"N-N-No, of course not..." Midoriya said waving his arms.

"That guy's the one who was about to trip in front of the school gates, right?"

"He was saved by Gojo-san."

"The one who winced after being called out."

"At the very least, we have one less rival to worry about, huh?"

"Lucky for us."

The other contestants said with smiles.

'I feel like the others think they lucked out because I'm here...'

"Okay, start!" Present Mic's voice was heard, making everyone look, "What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run!" He said spinning his arm, before he outstretched them, "The die has been cast, you know!"

"Huh? Huh? What?!" The green haired teen said looking around before looking in front of him and seeing everyone running, "I...I'm behind already!" He said yelling.

-----

In another part of Japan, two people were walking down the sidewalk, in Saitama.

"Ne! Megumi-chan! Do you want to go out on a date after we exorcise this curse?" (Y/n) said as she walked beside the male.

"No." Fushiguro said and walked ahead, but his ear that were tinted pink at the tips said otherwise.

The girl pouted, "But Megumi-chan! Fine, I'll ask Yuji-chan then, or maybe Nobara-chan?"

The male sighed and shook his head, "Gojo-ch-" He was then cut off.

"It's (Y/n)! I told you many times, Megumi-chan!" She said whining.

"(Y/n)...Why did sensei bring you out here? I could've handled this on my own. This curse is just a third-grade."

"Hm? Ah, well, I may or may have not begged Baka-nii to let me come. I missed going on missions with you." She said smiling, putting her hands behind her head.

They walked into the abandoned building, where several curses were seen.

Fushiguro made a sign with his hands, "Demon Dogs!" He said as two dogs appeared.

"Wah! I missed you two so much!" (Y/n) said happily petting the dogs, who licked her cheek happily.

"Can we get on with the mission?"

"Ah. right...Sorry, Megumi-chan!"

"Demon Dogs, time for a snack." The black haired male said as the dogs ate the smaller curses, before they jumped back and growled at the curse that decided to crash down the ceiling.

The white haired female feigned surprise, "Mah~! It's the third-grade curse!" She then raised her hand before Nue came in and got rid of it, making the girl pout, "I wanted to get rid of it..."

"Whatever, let's go, (Y/n)." Fushiguro said releasing Nue, and started walking back to the entrance.

"Why won't you let me have some fun?! Is it because you wanted to come alone and stole your thunder?! Megumi-chan!! Don't ignore me!" The girl complained, following after him.

The male, who was walking ahead, smiled softly at the girl's voice.

-----

'I'm behind. Calm down, calm down. It's fine. It's fine! I have All Might with me.'

-Flashback-

"Dagoba Municipal Beach Park"

"All right! You swallowed the hair, right?" The blond hero said, as Midoriya gulped the hair down.

"I don't feel any different, though..." The teen said looking at his hands before looking at the male, as (Y/n) finally stopped laughing and got up standing next to the hero.

"Of course not! What do you think the stomach does? Well, you'll feel something in two or three hours." All Might said looking at a clock that read, '06:15'. 

"I'm so nervous...I need to hurry back, take a shower, and eat breakfast."

"You will do great, Izuku-chan! I believe you will do great and get into that school!" (Y/n) said trying to cheer him up.

"You have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. You didn't even get to take it for a test drive...Prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have on your body."

"Huh?"

"I don't have time to explain in detail, so I'll just tell you this."

-End of Flashback-

"When you use my quirk, One For All, squeeze your buttocks and yell this inside your heart—"S—""

Midoriya's thoughts were cut off by a robot villain smashing through the building beside him, making him halt in his tracks.

'One point!'

"Target acquired. I'll kill you!" The robot said, before heading toward the teen.

'It's coming! It's coming! It's coming! Why can't I move? Idiot, why?!' The green haired teen thought trying to move his legs but was frozen in place. Before the robot could get near him, he closed his eyes as tears leaked from his eyes.

Suddenly, a laser destroys the robot.

"Thanks for distracting it!" 

'A laser?!'

"Merci! We made a good team. But I don't think we'll meet again." a blond male said, and if you looked close enough, he was sparkling. He then ran off, "Adieu!" He said in French.

'We won't meet again...?'

"Six minutes and two seconds left!" Presents Mic's voice sounded out, making the teen shock and look around.

'Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Points...I need points fast!' He thought as he ran, and once he was out an alleyway he stopped, shocked to see many of the robot villains destroyed. Then looked to the side, 'The nice person!'

The brown haired girl, proceeded to touch them, making them float. She then touch the tips of her fingers together, "Release!" She said as the robots fell, and she put her hands on her upper thighs letting out a few breaths, then looked back, "That's twenty-eight points...!" She said before running.

'What? Twenty-eight?' 

The male that called him out kicked the robot, "Forty-five points!"

"Forty-five?!" Midoriya said out loud in shock.

"That's thirty-two!"

"That one's mine! Don't take it!"

"It's first-come, first-served!"

People around him said.

'The number of enemies is decreasing fast! Oh no!'

-----

"In this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. They have limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the villains out from there. Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else. Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances. Discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation. And pure combat ability. These basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test. Doesn't this year's group look promising?" Said a small looking rat, or bear...a hybrid animal, as other people in the room were looking at the monitors that were showing the other teens that were destroying the robot villains.

"Well, we can't know for sure yet. Their true test is still to come." A male said as he pressed a red button.

-----

(Y/n) pouts and pokes the male's cheek, "Yuji-kun! I want attention!"

The said male looks at the girl and smiles brightly, "Sorry, I've been busy with things, but now you can have all my attention, (Y/n)-chan!"

The girl brighten up, "Really?! Yay! Let's go." She said grabbing the male's hand and walking out the school.

"I asked Megumi-chan if he wanted to go on a date but he just rejected me! I couldn't find Nobara-chan, and I knew you wouldn't reject me, right Yuji-chan?" She asked getting close to him.

The male blushed at the closeness, "Of course I wouldn't reject you! I still don't understand why you would go after Fushiguro."

(Y/n) laughed, "I only do it to mess with him and Baka-nii since he does get protective when I'm alone around either of you."

"Gojo-sensei must be a good brother then."

"....Yeah." She said softly, but in the inside she was fuming, 'I hate being compared to him...Stupid higher-ups always comparing us.' She thought as both went inside an Totoro themed cafe.

-----

A sudden tremor began to shake the battle centers, making everyone stop and look in a certain direction.

Midoriya, looked around before looking up, and seeing a giant robot, looking down at him.

"An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it." Present Mic's voice sounded in his head.

'Isn't it a little too big?' Midoriya thought in shock as the robot made a fist and punch the ground, creating a large smoke cloud. Everyone covered their eyes from the sudden air pressure and smoke.

After it cleared up, the green haired teen looked up, then fell back on his bottom, as everyone else could be seen running in fear. 

"An overwhelming threat. How people act after they've seen this shows their true nature."

As people passed, the blue haired male from before looked at Midoriya before looking ahead and running.

"This isn't funny! I have to run away! I'll get points as I run...Shoot, shoot, shoot, I'm still at zero points!" The teen said trying to crawl away with tears leaking out his eyes.

"Less than two minutes left!" Present Mic said.

"Two minutes?!" He said before thinking back to his training, 'It'll be wasted. Everything All Might gave me...will be wasted!'

"Ow!"

He was about to move forward before he heard the voice. He looked back seeing the brown haired girl, stuck under some rubble.

She opened an eye and moved trying to get out, but couldn't.

Midoriya couldn't help but stare, but he got up and ran as the robot started moving.

"There is absolutely no merit in taking on that faux villain. But that creates the opportunity...for it to shine brightly..."

He crouched down and his lower half was surrounded in red lines, before jumping up, shocking the girl.

"...and rise to the surface."

His hand went into a fist and was surrounded in the same red lines, pulled his arm back as his sleeve was torn.

"Squeeze your buttocks...and yell this inside your heart—"

"Smash...!" He yelled out as he hit the robot's head, making it fall backwards.

Everyone looking down on the ground was looking up at the teen in shock.

All Might, sitting behind the screens smiled, "That's right. It rises to the surface—The most important qualification of a hero—The spirit of self-sacrifice!" He said as explosions from the robot appeared around it.

'The conditions are the same as when I tried to save Kacchan. But it's different. This time—' He thought as the robot villain fell to the ground.

"One minute left!" Present Mic exclaimed to the teens, but it shocked the green haired teen before he started to fall.

'Wait, this is All Might's power. I'm able to jump this high now. Landing should be a piece of cake-cake-cake-cake...' He thought as his flimsy limbs flopped in the air. He looked at his limbs '"Break"?!' And continued to fall as he let out a scream, holding onto his broken arm with his not broken one.

"You have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. Prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have one your body." All Might's voice sounded in his head.

'Oh yeah! I'm such an idiot! A mere ten months was just barely enough time. I can just barely hold this borrowed power. I was conceited for a second! I've only been given the right to stand at the start line!' He thought as he clenched his teeth together as he fell, 'Think! What to do? What to do? Detroit Smash! If I aim that move at the ground...! Both my legs and right arm are broken. I only have my left arm! And the timing—If I'm too early or too late, I'll die! Even if I succeed, I still won't have any points! If I break my left arm, there's no way I'll pass!' He thought as he pulled back his left arm in a fist, and let out a yell as the ground came closer and closer.

He was then suddenly slapped on the cheek by the brown haired girl. Midoriya looked down to see that he was floating.

"Release..." The girl said as the male and the part of the robot she used as leverage fell back to the ground, before her face became pale and put her hands over her mouth. Then she puked.

'I'm safe...No, she saved me...Is she all right? She looks uninjured, at least...? I'm so glad...' He thought looking at the girl before slamming down his hand, "And...thank you! If I can just get one point..." He said crawling the best he could.

"Time's up!" The hero exclaimed as a siren went off.

Midoriya was shocked before he fell unconscious.

------

"Do you have to go, (Y/n)-chan?" Yuji said sadly.

The girl looked at him and could see the puppy ears and tail dropping sadly, "I..." She began before hugging him, "I'm sorry, Yuji-chan! I promise to make it up to you! Let's see...Ah! If you win the exchange event....We can go wherever you want."

"Really?! I'm pumped up now! I promised to win for you, (Y/n)-chan!"

The girl giggled and kissed his forehead, because last time she kissed his cheek...

-Small Flashback-

"Wah! Yuji-chan is so cool!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she watched the male running around the track at a fast pace.

Once he came to a stop the girl hugged him and kissed his cheek, but Sukuna's mouth appeared at the last second, making the girl pull back.

"Sukuna?! Idiot! You made me kiss you!"

"Eh?! I'm sorry about him (Y/n)-chan!"

The curse laughed, "I love the look on your face, sorcerer." He said, making the girl pout.

"Yuji-chan...I'm sorry if I punch you."

"Huh?!"

-End of Flashback-

In the end, she now kisses his forehead or his eyelids. which made him smile or blush all the time.

"(Y/n)-chan, it's getting pretty late for you."

"Eh?" She said confused before looking at the clock, "Oh, your right! I'll just pay an—" She was then cut off.

"No, I'll pay this time, you always do!" Yuji said.

"Bu—"

"No! Now, go. I'll pay." He said getting up and going to the front to pay.

The girl smiled softly before walking out, "Oh, Yuji. What an adorable dork." She said to herself as she walked down the sidewalk.

------

"What was that guy?"

"He suddenly jumped at the obstacle."

"He seemed to have a reinforcement-type quirk, but that was unusual..."

"But if he had such an amazing quirk, what kind of life did he live that made him so jumpy?" 

"Maybe he was acting to trick others?"

"But it doesn't look like he gained anything from doing so."

"Anyway, there's no mistaking that he's an amazing guy."

'They're missing the point. Didn't they see?' The blue haired male thought as he then looked at the brown haired girl, 'He jumped out to save that girl. He was aware of the remaining time, his own safety, and the points he needed to pass...And even so, he did not hesitate at all!' He thought at his hand became fists, 'If we had not been in an exam...of course, I would have done the same! Wait. "Exam"...? "Of course"...? Wait a minute.' His thoughts were suddenly cut off by someone speaking.

"Okay, good work."

They all turn and see a short, elderly woman with gray hair styled into a netted bun, a large syringe poking diagonally out of it to the left. She has a notably small nose and eyes.

She was wearing a doctor's lab coat and a dress with yellow and red vest-like designs on either side, two yellow buttons, and a belt with a pink "R"-shaped buckle. She had pink boots and a helmet around the sides of her head, a purple-tinted visor joining it over her eyes. She also had a cane designed like a syringe.

"Good work, good work. Here you go. Here are some gummies." She said handing gummies to a teen, who held his hand out.

"Thanks." He said, smiling.

"Yes, yes, you, too." She said walking forward to hand out more gummies.

"Thanks..."

"That mademoiselle is the backbone of U.A." The blond male with the laser said.

The nurse went to Midoriya, "Oh dear, you were hurt this much by your own quirk?" She said looking at his destroyed limbs, 'It's as if his body is not used to his quirk yet.' She thought before puckering her lips and kissing the teen on the head, "Kiss...!"

"Old lady!"

"Wh-What was that?" A male asked.

"U.A. High's licensed school nurse...the Youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl!" The blond said as a green glow surrounded the teen's broken limbs, "Her quirk is the super-activation of healing ability. U.A. can only go through with such a reckless entrance exam because of her." He finished as Midoriya's limbs were healed and twisted into the right space.

"Let's finish this quickly. Is anyone else injured?" Recovery girl said looking at all of them.

'I see! If this exam is set up like that...Then he's...' The blue haired male said.

-Later-

After Midoriya came out dejected, he just looked at the ground while walking.

"Izuku-chan!" A familiar voice said, making the male turn towards the voice, "Aw, what's wrong?" She asked gently.

He started to tear up, "I don't think I got in..."

(Y/n) hugged him, "No! Don't say that, Izuku. I'm very sure you got in! If you didn't, I'll bribe them!"

He knew she was talking serious when she didn't add '-chan' at the end of his name, "No...It's fine, (Y/n)-chan. No need to go that far for me." He said leaning into her embrace, placing his head on her shoulder.

She rubbed his back gently, "Come on, I'll take you to your favorite cafe."

"The All Might one?"

"Yes, the All Might one. Anything for you, Izuku. Even if you don't become a hero, you will always be a hero in my book. Now, come on bef—" She was then cut off by feeling something wet on her shoulder, "Izuku?"

"S-Sorry! It's just...You always save me and I want to return the favor! So even if I don't get in, I'll keep trying, because I want to protect you this time!" He said pulling back and looking at the girl, as tears fell down his face.

The girl was surprised, then let a smile take over before pulling down her blindfold, letting her blue eyes look at him with a gentle look, "I'll wait for that day, Izuku." She said softly as the wind picked up and gently swayed their hair, she went up to him kissed his forehead.

He blushed red, and stuttered incoherent sentences as the girl laughed and put on her blindfold, then grabbed his wrist.

"Come on! We don't have all day! Let's go cheer you up, Izuku-chan!"

-One week later-

"Izuku...? Izuku? Izuku?" His mother said as they sat around the dinner table, as her son stared at the fish with a blank smile, before looking at his mother, "Hey, are you all right? Why are you smiling at the fish?" She asked worriedly.

"Oh, sorry! I'm fine!" He said before eating, as Inko stared at him.

After dinner, Midoriya was on the couch with a hand grip in one hand and his phone in the other.

'From self-scoring, I know that I just barely passed the written test. But that was cancelled out by the big fat zero in the practical exam. And ever since the entrance exam, I hadn't been able to contact All Might.'

Inko used her quirk to have a book come towards her that read "Neighborhood Circular", and looked back at her son as he sighed, "The results should arrive today or tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Jeez, I think it's amazing that you even applied to U.A.!" She said trying to cheer her son up.

"Yeah..."

There was a knock a t the door, and his mother went to go open it.

Once she opened it, she saw (Y/n), "Oh! (Y/n)! I'm so glad you're here! I can't seem to cheer Izuku!" She said.

The said girl shows her the envelope in her hand, "I think he will cheer up now." The white haired female said grinning.

Inko gasped and took the letter, before running as (Y/n) followed behind, not before taking off her shoes, of course.

'I didn't even tell my mother about what had happened with All Might. I kept that secret so he could could continue being the Symbol of Peace. There was no way I could tell anyone, not even my family.'

He then put his phone down on the table and picked up a dumbbell. 'All Might! After you saw potential in me, I'm sorry I didn't live up to it! But I did what I thought was right. All Might, you...' He thought before his thoughts were interrupted.

"Izu-Izu-Izu...! Izu-Izu-Izu...Izuku!" Inko said on her knees frantically trying to talk, before she stopped fidgeting and showed him the envelope, "It's here! It came! It's here! (Y/n) came to drop it off!"

(Y/n) poked her head and waved, "Yahoo~!"

The male could only stare, before taking the letter and going to his room.

His mother pacing around while the white haired female tried to calm her down.

Midoriya stared at the envelope, before grabbing it and tearing it, making a small disk land on his desk, before it projected.

"I am here as a projection!" All Might said.

"All Might?! Wait, this is from U.A., right? What?" Midoriya said looking between the teared envelope and projection.

"I had to do some paperwork that took some time, so I couldn't contact you." He let out a small cough before bowing, "I'm sorry. Actually, I came to this town to work at U.A."

"All Might is working at U.A.?"

The hero nodded as if he heard him before looking at the person, who's hand showed in the video projection, "Hm? What is it? Wrap it up? But there is something I must talk to him about...It's going to push everything else back? All right. Okay." He said extending his palm out, as the other person gave an 'okay' sign.

The teen prepared himself for what the hero would say next.

"Even if you passed the written exam, you got zero points on the practical exam. Of course, that mean you didn't pass..."

'I knew that. I knew that...I knew that, but...' He thought as he clenched his pants and his lips trembled., '...it's so frustrating...' 

"...if that was all there was to it. I am an entertainer, as well! First, take a look at this video!" The hero said as he had a remote in hand and pointed at a television that was next to him.

"Excuse me, um..."

"The nice person?"

"She came to negotiate directly in person after the exam! Negotiate what? Keep watching to find out!" He said and played the video again.

"Um, the person with the curly hair and freckles...Do you know who I'm talking about? Um...kind of plain-looking..." She said describing the person to Present Mic.

'It's me!' Midoriya thought.

"Is it possible for me to give him some of my points? I heard him say, "If I can just get one point," so I thought maybe he was still at zero points..."

"What the hell can you do?" Bakugo's voice sounded in his head.

"At least the points he lost because of me..."

"There was absolutely no reason for you to put yourself in danger!" Death Arms said.

"He saved me! Please! Please! Please!" She said before All Might paused the video, and the teen stood up from his chair.

"In addition to now having a quirk, your actions spurred others to act."

Midoriya had a small smile before looking down.

"The entrance exam the other day was not graded only on villain points!" The hero said as he then played the video again.

"Even if you ask to, you cannot give him your points. Anyway, there's no reason to give him any, female listener!" Present Mic said patting her head.

"How can a hero course reject people who save others and do the right thing? Call that lip service? Bring it on! This is a job that requires risking one's life to put that lip service into practice! Rescue points! And they're given by a panel of judges. It's the other basic ability we at U.A. look at! Midoriya Izuku, sixty points! And Uraraka Ochaco, forty-five points! You both pass." All Might said.

"This is too crazy..." The teen said as his eyes watered.

The hero turned and extended his hand, "Come, young Midoriya. This is your hero academia!"

"Yes, sir!" He said as he wiped his tears away.

'After receiving a lot of help, my life changed and will continue to change. And now, my dream high school life is about to begin!'

Inko kept pacing, while (Y/n) tried to get her to sit down at the couch but she refused.

"Inko-san, I'll make you some tea. Why don't you sit down at—" She was then cut off by the door opening, making both females look.

Midoriya looked up and gave a cute closed eyed grin, making his mother's eyes widen, then watered.

"Izuku...!"

(Y/n) hugged him, "I knew you would make it!"

The male looked at her in worry, "Did you get in, (Y/n)-chan?"

The girl smirked, "Of course I did! Even though I almost failed but I hate written tests so...I still got in."

The male sweat dropped and smiled, "I'll become strong so I can protect you, (Y/n)-chan!"

Inko smiled at the two teens as she wiped her tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.9K 29
Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brother Gojo Satoru. A quirk that has the p...
33K 698 10
The story of a dangerous love between our two main protagonists, Izuku Midorya and Himiko Toga. How will it turn out? Is Izuku willing to cancel U.A...
681K 15.6K 116
Nhzual Hatake and his Sister, Sayoko Hatake were both the childhood friends of Izuku Midoriya and would always protect him from another childhood fri...
402 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...