ᴾʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ || ᴶᴶ ᴹᵃʸ...

By spillingmygutsout

ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʸ ᴵ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ... More

00. Hi:)
01. INTRO
02. JJ
03. PLEASE
04. DRUNK
05. BEG
07. TOWEL WARMERS
08. PARTY
09. OUR SIDE OF THE ISLAND
10. FIGHTS
11. YOU BETTER NOT BE IN HERE
a/n

06. 'S MY JOB, BABY

122 4 0
By spillingmygutsout

TW: ATTEMPT TO RAPE

The next day went by fast, and in the evening Hayley found herself at a party. Topper and Sarah insisted on her going, so she couldn't really say no. She didn't wanted to disappoint the few friends she had.

At the party she hung out with Kelce, who is Topper and Rafe's best friend, he was pretty nice to her actually. Eventually Kelce left and she was on her own, getting drunk again.

Her head started to hurt from the alcohol, so she went upstairs. It was a bold choice to go upstairs, and a very stupid one. She didn't really care, if only she did. "Hey baby." She heard in her ear, she wanted to turn around, but she got pushed against the wall.

"H-hey!" She stuttered, not wanting to do anything with the unfamiliar boy. "S-stop." The boy didn't stop, in fact he continued, a lot. He held her down by putting his right hand on her shoulder, the other one holding her arm, forcing her to go with the guy.

He got into a room, it was empty, but she filled it with cries. "You are going to be such a slut for me." He pushed the girl down on the bed, sitting on top of her. Her head was spinning from fear.

"I'm begging you!" She started yelling, the guy covered her mouth and shushed her. "Relax, relax, you're gonna like it." He says smirking, taking both her hands and pushing it above her head, holding it.

"Good little slut." He mumbled before stripping her shirt of. "N-no." Hayley started sobbing, trying to find a way out of this mess. "You like this don't you?" He said smirking. With all the strength she had she screamed.

As loud as possible she screamed, and then it was black for a small second. He hit her, not slapping, hit, with his fist. She shut up, not being able to think straight anymore.

She shut her eyes closed, she didn't wanted to look at the boy who was going to assault her. He couldn't undress himself with one hand, so he let her go. She shot her eyes open, looking for something to hit him with.

It was a glass, she reached out for it, and she was able to grab it. She smashed it against his head as hard as she could, the glass broke and he fell sidewards. She jumped up grabbing her shirt, pulling it over her head.

She opened the door, trying to escape. She reached it to the staircases, but then she got tackled. He had grabbed her by her ankles, slurring her back. She screamed again, and soon enough people started to see her.

A group of girls, including Sarah ran up to her, seeing the boy. "Fucking- Hayley." Sarah said, the other girls yelled at the boy, but Hayley didn't hear it anymore. "Sarah?" The faded voice of Topper was one of the last things she heard.

"I think she passed out." Sarah tells her boyfriend. "What happened?" He already guessed what happened, and it made him angry. "He happened." They didn't recognise him, so he was probably not from here. Topper got to the boy, throwing out a punch.

He grabbed him by his shirt and looked into his eyes. "If I ever see you again, with or without harassing another girl, I'll kill you." He let him go and then the boy ran down.

Sarah picked up her phone from Hayleys pocket, unlocking it with her finger. "Should I call her boyfriend?" She asked Topper. Topper thought, but then shook his head no. Sarah had already dialed JJ's number, but he didn't answer, so she called John B's number, who also didn't answer.

Sarah was in tears, her friend almost got raped, and she barely survived. She dialed Kie's number, and she answered. "Hey Hayley." Kie's voice said, making Sarah sniff. "Uh, its Sarah." She tried hiding her broken voice, there wasn't a reply, and when she looked why, it was because Kie hung up.

Sarah got to the group chat. She wanted to know what they sent, if it was about her, but she had respect for her friend. So she started typing.

Hayley: tried to call you, but you hang up @kie
Kie: sarah what do you want
Hayley: listen uh, Hayley she, I need you guys in figure 8
Pope: why?
Hayley: this guy, she got away but... yeah
John B: holy shit
Hayley: yeah she's alright now, I think, she's passed out
JJ: we're on our way
Hayley: she's waking up, got to go

"Hayley? Hayley are you awake?" Hayley didn't respond. "Topper, her friends are going to be here any minute she needs to be moved." Topper nods, picking the girl up causing her to whimper.

"'S okay Hayley, I'm here, Sarah's here." She didn't do anything else, Toppee carried her downstairs, then outside. When she sat on Sarah's lap she looked at her boyfriend. "You should probably go," she started. "If they see you here, they don't like you, you don't like them, we don't want any more fuzz." Topper scoffed.

"I'm not leaving, end of discussion." Topper was back to his jerk-self, and Sarah rolled her eyes at him. John B's van popped up and all four jumped out, rushing over to the girl.

JJ was made furious, he immediately walked to Topper. "Did you do this man? What the hell?!" He yells and wants to attack him, if Pope didn't stop him. "Dude, not now." Pope warned.

JJ turned to the hurt girl, still eyes shut. "Who did it." He didn't ask, he demanded. "JJ," Kie wanted the guy dead as much as JJ did, but she couldn't let him ruin his small chance at a future if he goes off murdering this guy. "We took care of him." Topper said with a proud smirk.

It was a contest, JJ knew Topper enough to know he wanted nothing more then give them utter misery. "Dont worry JJ." Sarah said genuinely. He turned to her, then picked his girl up in bridal style.

"We're gonna go." John B said, looking at Sarah. He looked a second too long, and Topper noticed that. "Yeah, you should." He spat at them. If JJ wasn't carying Hayley he would've punched the Topper boy, but it would have got him nowhere.

They get to the van, and Hayley slowly begins to wake up. "N-no." She starts, already panicking. "G-get o-off of m-me." Her eyes shot open, not being able to see JJ or the rest.

"Hey its okay, its JJ." The girl didn't hear him, her mind yelled at her to escape. "H-help." JJ shushed her, holding her hand, not letting her go. "JJ?" Her voice broke down, making Kie let a tear fall.

He held her tight, almost tearing up himself. But he wanted to be strong for her, he needed to be strong for her. Hayley didn't even notice the 4 friends staring at her, all she saw was JJ.

Her hands tangled around his neck, head buried in his shoulder. She cried, the memories of the boy came back to her and it was hurting her. John B started to drive. Kie whispered in his ear. "We should stay at your place." She mumbled, making him nod.

The ride to John B's chateau is silent, no one talked, you could only hear Hayleys sobs and JJ's best attempting to calm her down, which he was failing. Hayley tried to calm down, but every tear she didn't wanted to fall it fell harder.

"Whats your favourite color?" JJ asks, making Hayley look up at him. "Your favourite color?" He asks again. "Green." She mumbled. The three friends looked at him in confusing, but JJ didn't mind.

"What is your favourite animal?" She sniffed. "Dolphin." He smiled, she did loved Dolphins. "Why?" Pope started to understand what was happening.

"Because they make nice sounds when they are happy." She smiled weakly. "What is your favourite season?" She chuckled, looking up at him. "Summer." She said, she's beginning to smile.

"Why?" She takes a deep breathe, sitting up, but still in his lap. "Because then I could get to see you, and Pope and John B." She smiled, the tears stopped falling and her mood got slightly better, JJ made it better.

"We're here." John B says and the van stops. Everyone gets out of the car, first John B, Pope, Kie, JJ and than Hayley. Her hand didn't leave JJ's when she got out of the van. "Thank you." She mumbled in his ear.

"'S my job baby." They got inside and chilled, JJ's focused, inraged eyes never left Hayley's tired ones. The girl eventually fell asleep in his arms, while listening to Kie about turtles, and a house that was supposed to be turtle ground.

John B thought I'd be a splendid idea if they would go there, even though they weren't aloud too. No one cared about the last part, so they decided to go to the house the next day. Right now JJ is lifting the tired girl up, smiling at her innocence, he wanted to take that innocence.

"We're gonna go," he said walking towards the room he always sleeps in. They said their goodbyes and JJ closed the door behind him. Hayley was already laying in bed, still half asleep.

"JJ?" She mumbled, wanting nothing more than her lover to get to their bed. "'M here, easy." He got to her in a quick second. Laying down. Because John B had poor air conditioning it was pretty hot, but Hayley didn't care.

She snuggled closer to JJ and he just smiled. They are going to get past this. It has to, they have to.

GO STREAM SOUR OR IM GONNA KILL YOU

~1656 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 239 9
this is my second book and it's about a bunch of different story ideas and imagines about our favourite ship JJ and Kiara. I would love requests and...
1.9K 18 10
It's been two months. Two months since the Pogues' world had splintered apart. John B and Sarah were presumed to be dead and as for Pope, Kiara, JJ...
1.4K 30 16
~ in which she was drowning and he saved her from the crashing waves. ~ though marliegh conklin was a kook, her life was nothing close to perfect. th...
38K 392 37
TW: mentions of: assault, abuse, rape, sex, violence, self harm ____________________________________ it's crazy how much one person can affect your l...