Love Tyrant: Hated-Love

By BlackvoirYanderevoir

The Kiss note is back! and it has a new owner! A Sequel to the Anime, Love Tyrant, comes this new series. Kyl... More

Character Bio's
Chapter 1: Demon on the Loose X What? Another HomeWreaker!
Chapter 2: The Prince's Friends X Demonlition
Chapter 3: From the Shadows X The Kiss-Hate Note
Chapter 4: Angelic Company X Devilish little secrets
Chapter 5: AngelSitter X SecretKeepers
Chapter 6: Viva Hell Vegas X Her Brother
Chapter 7: Lost Brother Times X Sibling Issues
Chapter 8: Purple Gunk Swamp x Altered Angel
Chapter 9: Day at the Beach x Demon Ghost Party
Chapter 10: Tsun-Date X The First Blade
Rie and Giratina's Bios
Chapter 11: Queen of the Distorted x Unbeating Heart
Chapter 12: Another Plan X The Angel Blade

Lah, Devia and Marsha Bio's

85 1 0
By BlackvoirYanderevoir

Lah is one of the supporting characters in this series. she's a Ghost, Mesmo's girlfriend and stage assisstant.

Appearance

Lah is white skinned female with violet hair and blue eyes. she wears a bright crimson dress and a transparent skirt piece. she also has a heart tattoo on her cheek, a bow at the end of her tail, rings to tie her hair and a lily flower in her hair.

Her human form, her hair becomes blond with pink ends. She wears a pink dress, white stockings and pink heels. She keeps her hair rings, heart tattoo and flower. her tail bow goes on her left heel.

Personality

She is a cheery personality when she's with someone new and with Mesmo. She likes it when people get scared or by looking at some past pictures she took.

Characteristics

Race: Ghost Demon

Gender: Female

Traits

Hair Color: Violet(Demon) Blonde with Pink(Human)

Eye Color: Blue

Profession Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(s) : Stage assisstant, showgirl

Relationships

Mesmo Waiben: He's her boyfriend. some people aren't bothered with their relationship, but she doesn't bother.

Kyle Daven: He's her boss. She likes him as a good friend.

Luci: She isn't bothered with her.

Laby: They are on alright terms.

Devia: They are on frienermy terms.

Marsha: they are good friends.

Trivia

She is the same Lah from Night of the Werehog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devia

Devia is one of the Supporting Characters in this series. She is Kyle's bodyguard.

Appearance

She has Blue hair with red eyes. She wears a grey top with a black vest, crimson shorts with four tassles on the back. she also wears blue boots. She also wears a gold hairclip that looks like Shantae's. She also wields Gauntlets that resembles her Deviant forms claws. 

When in Deviant Form, She becomes more Beastly and violent. she now has four legs and her arms become what her gauntlets are. she obtains horns and trans white hair.

Personallity

She is a bit of a pushover Female that shoo's people who gets in Kyle's personal space. Like Akane, She can easy threaten people with her gauntlets. She is very quick and smart.

In her Deviant form, She becomes violent and dangerous to others.

Characteristics

Race: Deviant Demon

Weapons: Gauntlets

Gender: Female

Traits

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: Red

Profession Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(s) : Bodyguard

Relatives: Devin(Brother)

Relationships

Kyle Daven: He's her boss. She will do anything to guard him.

Mesmo Waiben: they both are on Rival terms.

Luci: They both are on Frenemy terms.

Akane Hiyama: They both don't like each other, being Devia is both attack and defence.

Devin: Her brother. they don't get along that much.

Trivia

Her Deviant form's cry is the same as Zygarde's 10% form.

She can use her gauntlets to dig the ground

her Deviant Form represents the Kichougasaki's Spirit of Shields

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsha

Marsha is one of the Supporting Characters in this series. 

Appearance

She is a Fairy demon with purple hair and blue eyes. she wears a black top and black skirt. She also wears black fingerless gloves. She has a wisp tail, wings and a black jewel crown design on her forehead.

In her Human form, she becomes a young looking girl with brighter purple hair. She now wears a black top, blue pants and black shoes. Her hair covers her jewel design.

Personality

She isn't very bothered with anything or anyone, but she is greatful to people who freeded her. She likes to trick people when she's bored.

Characteristics

Race: Fairy Demon

Gender: Female

Traits

Hair Color: Purple

Eye Color: Blue

 Profession Status

Affiliation(s) : Hell Vegas, Hell

Occupation(S) : Unknown

Relationships

Kyle Deven: He was the person who freeded her.

Yuzu Kichougasaki: She likes her as a new friend.

Laby: They are good friends

Luci: they both have their ins and outs

Seiji Aino: she thinks he's weird.

Trivia

She is the same Character from Skylanders: Trap Team

She likes her human form more.

She may have a crush on Kyle.

A/N: Heres possibly the second Bio on this series. Next Chapter will be where Guri tries to bring back loss time for Kyle, but it goes a bit wrong. But at least Seiji will get a break.

Also, Heres the new intro for this series.

Up Next: Lost Brother times X Sibling Issues

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 24 8
"Luna, I've been love you since the day I met you. I fell in love with you since you entered the English class. I love you since the day you told me...
64 0 24
Destiny hasn't had the best luck when it comes to relationships. Her boyfriend just cheated on her and she is left heartbroken until she lays eyes on...
9.4K 259 71
Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game that a costumer recommended after he log...
142 6 6
Kyle finally confesses to his super best friend, they couldn't be more happy. However, with every happy ending comes multiple trials. Murder, love, m...