๐—˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น

By juliawritesss

"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ... More

แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 37
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 38
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 39
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 40
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 41
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 42
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 43
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 44
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 45
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€แดœส€แดส€แด€ แด›แด ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡
ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€
แดษชสŸแด€

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5

54.4K 1.3K 1.1K
By juliawritesss

MY EYELIDS OPEN and I realize that I'm no longer on an airplane but instead inside a car.

In the driver seat is Vincenzo. Giovanni is in the passenger seat using his cellphone. They were both concentrated that failed to notice I had woken up.

I look outside the window. The trees were a green blur as the car moves fast. I stay silent not wanting to attract attention.

What if they don't like me? What if they are just like John? I start to think about all the what if's.

A large black gate appears on my line of vision. The gate has a letter 'M' engraved in the middle.

'Marino'

Very extra ... says my subconscious.

Vincenzo typed the password and the gates opened. A large amount of guards were there. All of them very serious and concentrated on their jobs.

We drive for some time before reaching their house. Or should I call mansion.

The mansion was beautiful, it had a dark and modern aesthetic. I think I fell in love with this house.

We head to the gigantic front door. My father and brother are already really tall but this door makes them look like ants.

The lobby is even more pretty. With a huge rounded mirror and a staircase that leads to the second floor.

It looks like a dream house, the only problem is that it does not feels like home.

A house is made of brick and mortar, but home feels loved, appreciated and safe.

It felt empty. No love.

We go to the dinning room where according to Vincenzo everyone will be at.

There was a large table on the middle of the room. There, were five boys, a girl and a woman. The two females had their faces plastered on makeup. Their clothes looked like they have been bought from the kids section.

Vincenzo sits on the very end of the table. Giovanni was on one of my father's side as the other was occupied by the older female. The others were scattered around the places left.

The only other seat left was on the other end of the table opposite from my father. Everyone on the table was watching my every move.

As I sat down Vincenzo decided to break the awkward silence.

"Aurora, those are your brothers, step mother and step sister. Now, boys, introduce yourselves to your sister." he says on an authoritative tone. He talked as if we were business partners not family.

"I'm Giovanni, 24" says Giovanni, the younger male that had come to take me at the station with a cold tone. His voice was a void of emotions and his eyes cold, almost intimidating. If I wasn't so used with intimidating people I would probably shit my pants.

"I'm Luca, 20. If you need anything you can come ask me!" says Luca with a huge grin. He has black hair and ice blue eyes. He looks welcoming. I give him a small smile in response which made his grin grow even bigger.

"Matteo, 18" the next one says. He has dark brown hair and ice blue eyes. He seems to be quiet and reserved. Which doesn't surprise me, he's not welcoming but not rude either, he's just him. I nod my head in response.

"Lorenzo,17" he says while glaring at me. He has dark brown hair and the same color of eyes as everyone. I glared back at him the same away he was doing to me a few minutes ago, which shocks him for a moment but he recompose himself in a matter of seconds.

I smirk internally knowing that he wasn't expecting this reaction from me. He was probably expecting me to be shy and scared.

"Hello! I'm Leonardo this idiot's twin and your favorite brother, sorry about him by the way." says Leonardo while smiling at me and I return a small smile to him.

There's only one boy left and he kind of looks like me. Weird...

"Hi twinny, I'm Antonio, 16. I missed you!" he says smiling at me. Now that got a reaction from me. I stared at him like someone just told me the most absurd thing ever. I don't know for how long I just stared at him in disbelief until someone cleared their throat pulling me out of my shock state.

"Aurora,16." I say vaguely trying to sound more soft than normal, but my eyes betrayed me as they were a void of anything. They were empty and dull.

"Now that you met each other, this is my wife Ashley and her daughter Brittany." says my sperm donor while I just nod. They look at me in disgust, like I'm some garbage that was thrown at their feet.

Noted, they're the bitchy type. They are probably just after Vincenzo's money. Not that I care though.

After that, everyone starts eating and I follow their actions. When everyone was finished, Vincenzo told me to follow him and my brothers to his office so that we could discuss some rules and then someone would give me a tour and take me to my room.

Entering his office he sits in the chair behind the desk. The two oldest brothers stand in each of Vincenzo's sides while the rest sits on the couch in the coner of the office.

"Aurora, we would like to discuss with you some of the rules." says Vincenzo and I nod in understandment and for him to continue."They're really simple. Rule number 1, we demand respect towards us. Rule 2, no drinking and smoking. Rule 3, no cussing. Rule 4, always, and I mean always, tells us where you are going. Rule 5, no boys. Rule 6, we need to approve your outfits. And last rule 7, do not go to the third floor or the basement, is strict for work. Any questions?" he finishes.

"Rule 1, respect is earned not demanded. Rule 2, I don't really drink or smoke, but you cannot forbid me to do so because I'm pretty sure all of you did it at my age. Rule 3, all of you cuss and you can't expect me to stop something I've doing for years. Rule 4, I don't really care. Rule 5, you cannot prohibit me neither from being friends with boys nor having a boyfriend, but I assure you I'm not interessed in being in a relationship now. Rule 6, I don't wear clothes for others, I do for myself, so if I want to wear it I will and no one has a say on my choice. Rule 7, I respect your privacy as long as you respect mine." I say in and cold tone indicating I will not change my mind about my previous statements.

He looks at me with his jaw clenched indicating he didn't actually agreed with my statements. Looking at me trying to find out if there was any chance of me changing my decision.

Which won't happen.

"Okay. You may go now with Luca as he gives you a house tour. After he's done with the tour he will show you your room so you can rest." I nod my head and follow Luca out of the office.

Well it wasn't that bad...

------------------------------

Here is the mansion aesthetic:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
492K 19.8K 69
How can people be so similar yet so different? How can situations be strange yet so familiar? Twins Amira and Aurora were put under the custody of th...
3M 79.3K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
800K 20.2K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...