Husband

By MoonlightTofu

How unfortunate of you to wake up with no recollections about anything at all. Not even memories about yourse... More

Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 1)
Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 2)
Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 1)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 2)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 3)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 4 FINAL)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 1)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 2)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.4: Disturbingly Pure (part 1)
Ch.4: Disturbingly Pure (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.5: A glimpse (part 1)
Ch.5: A glimpse (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 1)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 2)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (part 1)
Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (Part 2 FINAL)
Ch.8: Memory Jackpot (LONG CHAPTER)
Ch.9: Half Truths (part 1)
Ch.9: Half Truths (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 1)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 2)
Ch.11: Hand-to-Hand (LONG CHAPTER)
Ch.12: Spoken Truths (Part 1)
Ch.12: Spoken Truths (Part 2 FINAL)
Ch.13: Panic
Ch.14, PATH A: Bridge
Ch.14, PATH B: Bridge
Ch.14's Author's Note.
Ch 15: Home (LONG CHAPTER)

Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 3 FINAL)

5.4K 253 252
By MoonlightTofu

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of gaslighting, mentions of rape, blood, violence, drowning, excessive vomiting, Pedophilic and dark themes in general. I do not condone any of it.

This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

Muffled voices of worried mumbling were registered into your mind. The voice is no other than your 'beloved' Husband.

Bit by bit, you regained your senses. The pungent odor of antiseptic penetrated your nose, the intense light hammered against your eyelids and the frigidness of the treated air nipped at your skin.

You groan in pain, wincing whenever you needed to swallow your spit. You miraculously lived through it all. Its either you are one very lucky person or Husband is one speedy driver. Maybe it was a combination of the two possibilities.

You're not as uncomfortable in your own flesh as before. The fever must have gone down.

Before you can even open your eyes, a pair of gloved hands cupped your cheeks.

"(Y/n), my dear. Are you feeling better?" He cooed, pressing his lips onto your bare forehead. His fluffy blond hair ticked your nose.

You cleared your throat and faced a lot of difficulty in doing so. You brought your hands up to hold his face too, you opened your eyes to see Husband smiling down at you. He melted into your tender touch and gave your palms a peck each.

"Aw. I love you." He mumbled, leaning into your hands. His own warmed your cheeks up, it's not the worst feeling.

You didn't reply to that and tilted your head to the side. Seeing... the Doctor writing something down on his clipboard. Everything about him is exactly the same as 'Doctor Kopp' in your memories except his greying hair.

The elder gave you a tight lipped smile, he was giving off a body language that told you he wanted to relay something. But couldn't because Husband is in the room.

"(Y/n), Look at me." You returned your focus to the blond. He then checked your face for any irregularities, his thumb gently pulled down your lower eyelid to expose the whites of your eyes. He also pushed your upper lips up to check on your gums. Your hands subconsciously travelled to his, gently tugging on it, trying to remove it from your face.

"I think I will take it from here, Mr. Husband." The deep voice of the Doctor made Husband scowl. He lets go of you with great hesitance to let the doctor examine you.

"So? How are you? Got into any trouble lately?" The Doctor smiled warmly at you. For the sake of not being injected with that mysterious solution, you calmed yourself and pretend to not know anything.

"I... can't remember..." You rasped. Doctor's smile fell into a somber frown, Husband didn't catch it.

"I see. Remember me?"

You shook your head, giving him a wide eye glare and a mild sneer. The Doctor then raised both of his eyebrows in surprise before grinning triumphantly.

"No, I know you do." Husband's ears perked up. "I am ingrained in your mind." The doctor tapped his head with an index finger. "You know who I am, youngster."

"Was zum Teufel machst du?" You and the Doctor jolted in shock when Husband suddenly Interjected. You saw that his knuckles are turning white by squeezing his fists too hard.

The doctor cleared his throat and gave Husband a dismissive wave. "Du bist nicht der Arzt, sei ruhig. Anyways, that aside..."

You eyed the older man carefully, is he on your side or Husband's?

"You know me, young troublemaker." His back obscured his face from Husband. The Doctor actually seem anxious about something despite his laid-back attitude earlier. He silently mouthed something to you.

You squinted and leaned slightly closer, trying to read his lips.

'I will talk to him.'

Your pupils dilated and your mouth was hung open. It really is the man from your hallucinatory dreams and not a fictional character Husband claimed to be!

You waited a bit longer to see what else would he do.

'I hate him.'

He mouthed slowly and silently while subtly gesturing towards Husband with his eyes. Then the older man gave you a wink, you took that as a greenlight to 'remember'.

"Doctor Kopp!" Husband felt his heart stopped for a moment and his blood ran cold at your exclamation. Maybe not the wisest of decisions, but you can't back down know. All signs are pointing towards Doctor Kopp's ambiguous desire to help you and to spite Husband.

"Ah ha! So I AM ingrained in your mind! I am honored, young lady." The doctor grinned. But his 'victory' was short lived as Husband stepped in to grab his shoulder, harshly shoving him away from you.

"It's time to go." Husband picked you up before you can even react. You ignored the warning tone in Husband's voice and continued provoking the blond by remembering your past.

"Yes! I remember you! A-and this place too! You're Doctor Kopp!" You squirmed in Husband's arms, trying to wriggle free. Astoundingly, Husband lost his grip on you and accidentally dropped you onto the cold, hard, tiled floor.

"(Y/n)!" Husband yelled. You paid him no mind as you scrambled back up on your bare feet.

"Tell me, magnet of trouble. What do you remember?" Doctor Kopp gave Husband a mischievous smirk as the blond gave him a ferocious glower.

"You- you uh, you—"

"'You' nothing. That's enough, (y/n). We're going home." He grabbed you by the wrist.

"No!" You ripped it away from his hand.

"How dare you!" He shouted stormily. You forced yourself to tune it out.

"Doctor Kopp! Doct-Doctor Kopp! I used to be here all the time!"

"Yes, yes. But why? Why did frequently come to visit my humble office, hm?" He impatiently tapped his clipboard with a pen.

Husband started barking insults at Doctor Kopp in the foreign language they shared. The older man only gave Husband a sweet, kind, smile.

"...I broke a lot of bones! Like what you said, I was a magnet for trouble!" You excitedly clapped your hands.

"Yes, yes. And why were you a magnet for trouble?" Husband was ready to pounce on Doctor Kopp.

"I... Its because of work! I worked in the... in the military?" That doesn't seem right.

"Hmm. No. Not quite, young (y/n). Close, but there is a big difference between—"

You screamed when Husband's fist collided with the elder's face. Doctor Kopp was flung backwards, he crashed onto trays of unknown liquid samples.

"Let's go." Husband sternly commanded, holding onto your wrist.

"No! Please! Why did you do that to him!?" You resisted his pull.

"(Y/n), it's time to go home." He narrowed his eyes at your recalcitrance.

"I'm tired of this! I'm tired of forgetting every single day! I don't want— I don't want to go home, I'm only going to have my memories wiped again by that stupid medicine!" Husband barred his teeth in annoyance. How did you find that out? He was sure to be careful. Unless, the Doctor had something to do with this in the first place.

"Watch your tone with me! You don't know what you're talking about—"

"Hands up in the air, Mr. Godafrid."

The both of you turned to face the Doctor. He is bleeding from his nostrils and a nasty bruise is forming in the middle of his face. In his hand, he's holding a pistol. Small, but extremely deadly.

The sight of it made something flash past your eyes. It wasn't pleasant.

You had to squeeze your eyelids shut and shake your head. You minimized yourself into this ball of cowardly flesh.

"(Y/n), stand behind me." Husband extended his arms to hold you.

"Ah, ah. Hands off, Mr. Godafrid. Or she gets shot too." Doctor Kopp pushed his glasses up. Husband growled and lets go of you. You didn't want to hide behind Husband, but you didn't want to be exposed to danger either.

"Miss (y/n), you really have an affinity for trouble." Even in such a state, Doctor Kopp managed to force a laugh.

"A-are you going to kill me...?" The tremble in your voice only fueled Husband's flame of fury. He hated seeing you like this, scared and helpless.

"Kill you? No! Quite the opposite really. You're going to live. I'm going to right my wrong." Doctor Kopp wet his lips. "You see, the money from Mr. Godafrid here, also known as Mr. Husband, is not enough to stop me from drinking every day— out of guilt." His strong voice began to waver.

"—guilt of knowing that I'm the cause of your misery. Long story short, you do something that he deems as 'misbehaving', he drugs you, you forget and the cycle repeats itself. God knows how many times you've repeated a sentence to him without retaining a single memory of saying it." Doctor Kopp spat, scowling at Husband. The blond only shot a nasty glare back.

"I'm ashamed to admit that it took me a little over a year to realize that no amount of money or beer can make me feel better about all of this." Doctor huffed through his bleeding nose and frowned.

"Out of all the hearts you could have snared, you snared this sicko's. Not saying I blame you, but it's really... quite an unfortunate circumstance. You would be enjoying your freedom now if it wasn't for him. You're still young, Miss. You haven't even reach your mid twenties yet. I can't bear to see him cage you any longer, you have so much to gain. So much to do. So much life left." He threateningly pointed the gun at the blond.

"If I'm such a parasite to her, why don't you just shoot me dead? Coward, you're no different than me, you're letting me live because you want that steady cash flow. This dramatic Virtue signaling will earn you nothing but condemnation." Husband taunted. Doctor Kopp scoffed at his hostile remarks.

"Oh, Mr. Godafrid. Manipulative as ever with your venomous tongue. I'm not falling for that. I know young miss here suffers from severe flashbacks. Shooting you in front of her will only screw everything up." Husband's neck turned red out of pure hatred for the elder.

"I will fucking kill you and give your pathetic family a painful death." You don't know if you should be more afraid of Husband (or Mr. Godafrid), who is now frothing in rage or the elder who's holding a weapon that can just kill anyone in an instant.

"My family? My god, you must have taken some of that memory drug yourself. You already gave most of them a painful death years ago. The rest died from anguish. Your words don't scare me, Mr. Godafrid. I have nothing to lose and I'm already at the end of my time. I cannot bring any of my material possessions with me to the afterlife either." Doctor wiped his nose with his sleeve. Dyeing the white fabric red.

"What are you going to do, bastard? Where will my (y/n) go without me? She's going to be raped by those animals out there and left to rot. She's going to be sold as a sex slave and spend the rest of her life suffering, she's going to get her organs harvested and sold on the black market. I am protecting her from all of that, I am here to shield her from such evilness of the world. You're doing more harm than good, and you have the audacity to say that I'm immoral? Unbelievable." Husband snarled aggressively, his hands itching to choke the injured doctor. You shuddered at the thought of being subjected to such horror.

The doctor paused for a while before beckoning you to come closer. You gulped, looking at Husband for assurance. His face shown fear, a bead of sweat rolled down his temple as he hesitantly nodded.

Doctor Kopp tutted and shook his head. What has he done to you? Even at a time like this, you still sought out for his deranged guidance. You were hardheaded and independent before, it's a sad sight to see you break like this. This was not the same girl who was bulldozing through everything to earn that gold medal.

"No. You're wrong." Doctor Kopp smiled. He then suddenly threw something in your direction. You screamed in terror, fearing of the unknown. Husband tried to catch it and catch you, but Doctor Kopp stole his attention by pointing the barrel right in the middle of his forehead.

"Run along now, young lady. Everything you need is in that bag you're holding." Doctor Kopp's eyes were trained on Husband's blue and feral ones. Your entire body shook as you grip the small backpack in your arms, where did Doctor Kopp hide this? Did he take it out from under the bed?

"You're still everyone's favorite troublemaker. So live for us. For Sister Abigail." You could see that his eyes were glistening due to the reflection of sunlight on his tears.

You were scared. You don't want to be with Husband but he seems to know more than you. You don't want to face the horrors of outside but you fear the consequences that you're going to receive if he brings you home.

"Go now! Run!" Doctor Kopp exclaimed.

"Where to!? I can't remember anything, I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go!" You sobbed.

"(Y/n). Stay behind me, I'll protect you from this menace." Husband cooed, ignoring the fact that he could be dead as soon as the elder pulls on the trigger.

"No! Fight it! You are a strong, independent woman who protects herself! Don't disappoint us!" Doctor Kopp was a bit unsure and nervous about your willpower. He can only pray that he has done enough to make you at least think for yourself.

"B-but where do I go...?" You struggled to see through your tears.

"You know where to go." He gave you a reassuring smile.

"(Y/n), go to my car and wait for me there. Stay low and make sure no one sees you." Husband sternly instructed.

"Are you really going to listen to a man who wipes your memory away as if you're nothing but a floppy disk?" Doctor Kopp hissed.

"I..."

"(Y/n). Go to my car." Husband gritted his teeth.

"If you listen to him, no doubt that your memory will be wiped out again! You won't get to see what's out there, you won't get to see past your cage he calls 'home'. You won't get to see the godly beauty of Germany!"

'Germany...'

You held your breath as a bell chimed in your head, thundering and clear.

'Bells'

'Sister Abigail.'

'Godly.'

You know where to go now. At least, a vague idea. That is, if the logo you saw in Husband's hidden room proves itself to be useful.

"I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive this stupid old fuck with a stethoscope." Doctor Kopp gave you a warm and remorseful smile. You felt a pang of sadness in your chest, despite knowing that he has the upper hand and Husband is most likely going to be killed when you step out of the room, there is still a chance that Doctor Kopp is going to get killed. "Go now, I'll hold him off as long as I can. It's the least I can do after subjecting you to a life of misery."

"(Y/n)." Husband gave you a warning glare. "Don't. You. Dare." He forced his words through his teeth. "You will die without me."

You gave one last teary-eyed glance to the men in the office before dashing out of the room. Husband's words scare you, but the desire to know who you are and the thought of you once being a strong woman won over your fear. You are capable of surviving without Husband, you are an adult. You are not to be babied anymore, you protect yourself.

"(Y/n)!" Husband yelled, looking at your fleeing form with hurt filled eyes.

"You planned this all along, didn't you?" Husband whipped his head back to Doctor Kopp. "What the fuck was that pill you gave me?" He barred his teeth to show fiery aggression.

"Oh, we're speaking English now, my boy? Fine by me, I'm fluent in that language too. It's just something to encourage you to come and pay little old me a visit. Hm, let's say... it's like the opposite of an Apple, it doesn't keep the doctor away." Doctor Kopp cheekily grinned.

"You've made a grave mistake, old man." Husband snapped.

"We all make mistakes. That is what makes us human. Whereas... you, Mr. Godafrid." He licked his bruised lips.

"...are worse than one. Hope you burn in hell, Mr. Godafrid. Say 'hi' to my mother-in-law for me."

'BANG!'

You flinched at the loud noise. You didn't stop to think what caused it, you're too afraid to. The distance you put between yourself and the building that is unsurprisingly secluded in the forest diminished it's volume greatly. The noise was mild enough not to cause any hallucinations, thankfully. But you never slowed down, your legs propel you forward until your muscles scorches itself. Joints warming and head pounding, energy surges through your vessels. Your lungs are begging you for mercy and your heart beats like never before. Full of vigor, full of adrenaline, full of...

Sweet, sweet, freedom.

The cool, fresh wind hits your face. Letting your (h/c) (hair type) hair flow/bounce in the empty space. You were running so fast that the winds whistles furiously in your ear canal, a bit uncomfortable, but it's trivial compared to your newfound freedom.

The bits of sharp debris scraping the thin soles of your feet means nothing to you, the blood trail that you're leaving doesn't faze you at all. You're free.

You're finally free!

However, the backpack that Doctor gave you is all you have. You cannot afford to lose it, so your arms caged it to your chest like it was your life. It's nylon straps flutter in the wind as you accelerate past all the immovable trees. Disturbing the leaves with a 'whoosh'.

The whistling wind masked the sounds of additional gunshots from the same building far away from you.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

Author's Note: Hello, it's MoonlightTofu. Thank you so much for making it all the way to the end of this chapter. I appreciate the support, I am grateful to have wonderful readers such as you all.

Why do you think Husband has a stethoscope? What can he possibly use it for? Surely, he isn't a doctor. What do you think is in the bag Doctor Kopp gave you? What story does the items on his table tell (Hint, hint: chapter 1)? What do you think that logo represents? What do you think will happen next? What do you think of the characters now? Who is Sister Abigail? Please comment your thoughts! I love reading your comments, they never fail to make my day.

Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Once again, thank you for reading 'Husband'. Bless you and may you have a wonderful day. 

Status: Unedited.

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.5K 17
a male yandere bully x female reader book. warning, the book is cringey as fuck- [⚠️caution⚠️] story is not for the young, nor the sensitive. For it...
104K 4.1K 26
|| yandere niragi x reader x yandere chishiya || ❛❛ you're wrong pretty boy I'm nothing like you ❜❜ she pulled him impossibly closer to her tighteni...
615 53 17
You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has come." ~...
33.8K 888 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...