🄱🄰🄱🅈 🄱🅄🄼🄿 [ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ]

By Ihavemanyship

🇨 🇴 🇲 🇵 🇱 🇪 🇹 🇪  "I'm pregnant," Where Kim Seungmin is pregnant and try to hide it from his boyfriend... More

ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
.
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇn
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

3.8K 156 7
By Ihavemanyship

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: Nᴏᴛ ᴀ Jᴏᴋᴇ

“I’m pregnant…,” Seungin said. Felix raised his eyebrow. “Seungmin, is this a joke?” Feix asked and Seungmin shook his head. “I’m 3 months pregnant,” Seungmin said as he took off his coat and raised his shirt, showing his small growing stomach. “I went to the doctor a couple of months ago, the reason why I have been nauseated and throwing up and having a mood swing,” Seungmin said. “How are you even pregnant? Did you and Hyunjin finally do it?” Jisung asked.

“Well… Yes, but we used protection… But the condom either broke or something I forgot what he said, but basically, I had fertile eggs in me or something, Hyunjin- well you know, and bam! I'm pregnant,” Seungmin said. “Does Hyunjin know about this?” Felix asked. “No, I can’t tell him, he’s already had a lot of things on his mind, with school and the Hwang business, I can’t just go up to him and say ‘Hey, I’m pregnant,” Seungmin said as he flopped on the bed.

“Seungmin, he’s the other father of your baby, he needs to know,” Jisung said. He pouted and whined. “Fine… I’ll tell him when I go back home,” Seungmin said. “Good, now tell me, how was your first time?” Jisung said as Seungmin blushed. “Well… We were drunk, I-I don’t remember what happened,” Seungmin said as he looked away. "B-but the second time was nice, he was so gentle and loving, making sure I was okay and confident," Seungmin said as he gushed. "He praised me and made me giggle, it was a sweet moment for us," He said, remembering how Hyunjin touched him lovingly.

"Awe Seungmin... was he big though?" Jisung asked. Felix threw him a pillow as Seungmin blushed. "I-I can't say anything," Seungmin said as he held his winter coat close. "Oh?" Felix said. "His body and his love is just for me, be glad that I'm telling you something's, Hwang Hyunjin is mine," Seungmin said, his mood switched.

"Awe, Seungmin is being protective," Felix cooed, finding it cute as his Seungmin looked. "Don't worry, Hyunjin is all yours, you have his child after all, now you better leave, we'll drop you off,"

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 29, 2023

Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
78.9K 5.2K 42
When his father asks him to keep tabs on a suspicious new employee, Seonghwa expects to deal with a criminal mastermind. Instead, the employee turns...
50.7K 4.3K 37
Expect, The Unexpected.
18K 777 39
Minho and Chan are both alphas. What will happen when they find out that they are destined mates?