ғᴏᴜʀ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ: Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

“Wooo! We are going to be Seniors!” Hyunjin cheered as he picked up his boyfriend and spun him around. Seungmin giggled as he cupped Hyunjins face and gave him a peck as he pulled away with a smile. “You're adorable,” Hyunjin cooed. “And you guys are sickening adorable,” Jeongin said. “Oh? Like you don’t want what they want with Chan,” Felix said with a teasing look. “And we can if you just say yes baby,” Chan said and Jeongin rolled his eyes.  “Next week, Sunday, you name the time and place and we got a date, you fuck it up, there are no second chances,” Jeongin said and Chan cheered.

Seungmin and Hyunjin laughed as Hyunjin held his waist. “So are you guys going to crash at my place? Like I’m fine with Seungmin since he’s my adorable cute boyfriend, and I’m okay with all of you, I just want to know ya know,” Hyunjin said as he sat on the couch. “Sleepover?” Seungmin said with a smile. “Sleepover,” Hyunjin said as they all cheered.

They ate, they chatted, and they played games. “Truth,” Seungmin said as he held a pillow. “Have you and Hyunjin ever done it yet?” Jeongin asked. “Done what?” Seungmin asked with a nervous laugh.  “Have you guys had sex?” He said and Hyunjin was choking on hair as Seungmin was as red as a cherry by that question. “W-We haven’t h-had sex yet,” Seungmin answered. “What? Really?” Minho said surprisingly. “With how much you guys show affection, I’m surprised,” Minho said as Seungmin hid his face. “Alright, I think we should leave my poor boyfriend alone and sleep,” Hyunjin said as he traced circles around his back. “Look at him, he’s Cherry Min, my poor baby,” Hyunjin said as he picked up his boyfriend. “You guys can sleep in my guest room,” Hyunjin said as he went to his bedroom.

“Does my boyfriend want some cuddled?” Hyunjin asked with a soft tone. “... Can I change?” Seungmin asked and Hyunjin nodded. “What shirt do you want?” Hyunjin asked. ‘The long t-shirt,” Seungmin said as he sat on his knees. “Here you go Min,” Hyunjin said as he gave Seungmin the t-shirt. Seungmin smiled as he lifted his shirt, but stopped and stared at Hyunjin. “Oh right, sorry,” Hyunjin said as he turned around as Seungmin changed his shirt. “Jinnie, can I take off my pants?” Seungmin asked.  “Um, y-yeah sure,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin stood up and took his jeans off.

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: May 23, 2022
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✔️