Mio Amore Rosso

By Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... More

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack πŸ”₯
Aftermath
reassurance and realization
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce πŸ”₯
Meeting Tim / talking things out
Promises / offical meetings
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? πŸ”₯
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
First impressions / Family conversations
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
The phone call / Airport arrival
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
I'm here / Life saving & truths
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
Going home / The proposal
10K!!!!

kidnapping πŸ”₯

296 8 0
By Daughterofthebatfam

Tims POV.

My mouth felt dry, stale, the odd sensation pulling me from my sleep. Sighing, I wiggled my way out of Jason's hold, trying not to wake him.

I'd just get some water, then come back to bed. Easy enough.

Smacking my lips a little, I licked over them, trying to wet them with my tongue and grimiced at the dry, cracked feel of them. Yeah, I definitely needed some water. This was gross.

Quietly setting my feet on the floor, I pushed myself up to stand. My eyes adjusted quickly enough to the dark as I shuffled across the floor to the door, opening it just enough to slip through before closing it again.

Moon light from the windows illuminated the hallway, just enough for me to see where I was going.

When I made it past the bedrooms and to the stairs, I slowly made my way down to the first landing. Stopping abruptly when my foot scraped across something. "Ah!"

Dammit that hurt! What the heck was that?

Gasping in slight pain, I looked down to find shards of broken glass spread out in small pieces all across the stained wood flooring. It definitely wasn't there when we went to bed.

What the hell?

A sudden gust of wind caused me to shiver, and I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked up at the window.

It was broken.

Okay... that definitely wasn't like that when Jason and I had gone to bed.

I debated on going back to wake Jason up when an arm grabbed my waist, yanking me up off my feet. The sudden burning on my skin told me it definitely wasn't Jason that grabbed me, and a large hand clapped over my mouth, muffling my surprised yelp.

I started to panic, sobbing around the man's hand as my body shook. My nerves and skin burning from the contact. I kicked and jerked around in their grasp, trying to free myself.

Finally, kicking my heel back up in between their legs, I heard a string of curses as I was dropped. My body hit the ground hard, causing me to yelp in pain and clutch my right shoulder as blood soaked my shirt.

Shit.

I had landed on the glass.

When I looked back at the man, he was on his knees, a hand placed over his crotch as he groaned out. I grinned momentarily before my sobs filled my ears as I pushed myself off the ground, holding my arm tightly.

I barely managed to get to my feet before I was pushed against the wall, a hand at my throat and dark eyes staring menacingly into mine.

Pain seared through my skin again, and I tried to pull the hand away, digging my nails into the rough flesh.

The second man grunted but didn't seem otherwise bothered at my attempt to free myself. Instead, he chuckled deeply, making my body freeze as I gasped for breath around his tightening fingers.

"P-please-" That was all I could manage before I choked in pain, feeling his hand on my thigh. His fingers pressed into my skin, his eyes still staring into my own as a grin spread across his face.

Tears flowed freely down my burning cheeks and chin as I looked up into monstrous eyes. "Oh, so it is true, huh? Jason's little boy toy doesn't like being touched by other people. Well, isn't that just too bad." His voice made me sick.

I wanted to throw up and then scrub my skin with steel wool. Shaking my head, I continued to pull at his hand, trying to free my neck from his grip. Whimpers were the only noise making it out of my mouth.

His hand snaked up my thigh, moving around to my butt giving it a hard squeeze. Bile moved up out of my stomach as I squeezed my eyes shut, sobbing out pleas for him to stop. My knees buckled under me as his grip on my body tightened again.

Suddenly, though, it was gone; his face, his hand on my thigh, and his crippling grip on my neck. My body hit the ground, and I yelp out, gasping and choking in air. Bringing a hand up, I rubbed at my throat, feeling the already bruised and tender skin.

"Tim, run!" Roy's voice pulled me from my stupor, and I jerked my head up, looking at him. He was wrestling with the guy who had been choking me.

Our eyes met, and I heard his voice yell out again. "Run!" I was up on my feet before I knew what was happening, pushing myself back up the stairs, clambering on both my hands and feet.

If I could just make it to Jason's room, I knew I'd be safe. I knew he'd protect me. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about the first guy who had previously been coddling his groin.

I was yanked back by my hair, then pushed hard against the wall again. "Boss said not to bruise you up too much, but he didn't know how much of a little shit you are." The growling voice in my ear sent fresh panic through my body.

I started to thrash around, doing anything I could to pull free from his hands. I could hear Roy's yelp of pain and fought harder. My attempt to yell Jason's name was stopped when I was slammed into the wall yet again.

The wind was completely knocked out of me.

I stammered, trying to find my voice, catching a glimpse of Roy laying on his side on the landing.

No! Shit, Tim think!

All the self-defense training I had gone through really didn't prepare me for getting attacked by two guys that outweighed me by at least 150 pounds easily. I had no weapons, either. Really, there's no way out of this.

I was screwed.

I tried to yell again, gasping in pain instead when I felt a sharp sting in my neck. I moved my hand up, placing it over the spot as I groaned out. My call for help came out slurred.

My mind started to get fussy, my vision pixelated and dark. Jason's name left my lips, but I knew it was barely audible as I went limp.

My body was lifted up, pain still biting at me where I was touched. I felt a dribble of drool go down my chin as my head lulled back and my eyes closed.

All I could think of was never seeing Jason again. Of never seeing my family again. The thought tore at my heart, pulling a pained gasp from my chest as I passed out.

__________________________________

My head was pounding. Pulsing sorely. Splitting pain coursed through my body as if someone was playing my nerves like drums.

When I tried to move, I couldn't. My muscles were locked up, I just didn't have the strength to.

Groaning achingly, I tried to open my eyes. Squinting as light broke through my eyelids, causing my head to throb more. Even when I managed to open them a little, my vision was fuzzy. I couldn't really see anything around me, so I just closed them.

Groaning again, I tried to remember what the hell had happened. Why was I in so much pain? Why didn't this bed smell like Jason? I felt so dizzy as my mind spun, trying to pull memories up through the thick fog in my brain.

When I tried to move again, I realized my lack of mobility wasn't just because I was sore. My hands seemed stuck behind my back.

Tied, maybe?

I couldn't pull them free.

My eyes shot open then, scared. I ignored the sharp pain that pulsed through them as I looked around, suddenly very alert and very scared.

This wasn't Jason's room.

Where the hell am I? What the hell happened?

My breathing quickened, speeding up as the memories of last night finally surfaced. Fresh, hot tears ran down my cheeks as I struggled against whatever was holding me down.

Where's Jason? What the hell is going on?

When the door opened, I froze, closing my eyes tightly, trying to appear like I was still unconscious as heavy steps made their way towards me. The smell of alcohol and mint hit my face, stinging my nose.

I forced myself to lay still as a soft hum made its way to my ears, and for a small moment, I thought I'd managed to deceive whoever this was, till the person started to talk.

"Sorry about my men. They tend to get a little handsy. Though, I was curious if it was true." His voice got closer. Thick and hot against my neck. I flinched.

Shit.

"Ah, you are awake." My eyes opened, although unwillingly, when I felt fingers grab my chin, turning my face towards the voice, a man's face coming into focus as I struggled to pull away.

A whimper ripped through my throat at his touch, making him grin wickedly down at me. Against my own will, I whimpered out again pitifully.

He gave a soft "Tt." Moving his hand away to ghost down my chest and torso. My body shook, jerking away from his touch.

"Shh, don't worry, Timothy. My intention is not to hurt you, although if that's how I get to Jason, well, I apologize in advance. Sometimes, things just have to get messy, but they dont need to, so behave yourself for me."

I hadn't realized I was crying till he thumbed away a tear. This was nothing like Jason's touch. Nothing like how I felt with him. Safe and protected. Yet somehow, it was similar.

His touch still scorched me, making my skin feel grimmy and used, but the way he spoke, even with his threats, it seemed familiar. Unwelcomed, but it reminded me of Jason for some reason.

Wait, how did he know my name? How did he know who I was or that I was with Jason? How did he know Jason?

The clicking of his tongue brought my attention back to him. "There you are." His voice softened. "You left me for a moment, kiddo. Now, Timothy, I'm sure you're wondering what's going on. Hmm?" He stilled a moment, and I realized he was waiting for an answer.

When he didn't get one, his grinned fell into a grimace, his jaw clenching in irritation. "I told you that if you cooperated, you wouldn't get hurt unnecessarily."

My breath hitched, my eyes widening in fear as he lifted my shirt up, leaving his hand to hover over my skin. "N-no s-stop! Please!" I squirmed under him, desperately trying to push myself further into the mattress.

Away from him. Away from his touch.

"Stop? I'm not even doing anything." Along with his sickeningly fake voice was his grin, plastered across his face ominously, making my stomach churn and twist anxiously.

When his hand moved away, I was suddenly aware of the sweat that covered my forehead, dripping down my temple.

My breath came out in short pants, quickened and shallow. I knew exactly what he was doing. He knew exactly how to hurt me without even leaving a mark.

It terrified me to no end. "W-what do you want from me?" My voice came out weak and horse, obviously still recovering from being choked.

He snickered, leaning back away from me. "Oh, nothing from you, pet. It's Jason that I want. You're probably thinking that when he comes for you, he'll kick my ass. Hmm? Well, I'm betting on it."

He tapped my nose, making my face scrunch up as I turned away, still keeping eye contact, though. His grin stayed as he watched me, eyeing me nefariously.

It was so damn unnerving.

I hated that he was right, though. I knew without a doubt that Jason would come for me. He'd come for me with guns blazing. My hope was that he would beat the shit out of this guy and wipe that smug look off his face.

Actually, I wanted that honor.

Feeling myself grin, I turned my face forward again. "I'm betting on it, too." His assured look faltered for a split second, dismay flashing across his features, before his eyes darkened and he laughed. "Are you now? Well, I guess you do need to be afraid then."

My breath hitched in confusion as he left, locking the door after him. I was not gonna let him get to me, though. Jason was a tank. He could kick his ass no problem.

I had to believe that. I had to keep my hopes high.

He honestly had no idea what he was up against, but then again, maybe he did.

My heart sank into my stomach as I laid there heaving in sharp, pained breaths. "Jason, please hurry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.9K 41
A love triangle story. β™‘ 》 Highest Rankings: - #100 in romantic - #9 in btsscenarios - #35 in btsboys ...
1.5K 55 10
This is going to be a rewrite/continuation of a lovely story from my old account (Antartica243) of the same name (as I intend to do with the majority...
68.4K 1.6K 30
Damian Wayne(Robin) and Jon Kent(Superboy) have a secret that they and 2 others know of, will it be found out or will they reveal it to the other Her...
Anjo By JJ

Fanfiction

140K 7K 46
|Young Justice AU| |BirdFlash (Dick Grayson x Wally West)| The Dark Knight had faced some unexpected trouble during one of his routinely patrols in G...