Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

23-  Sorrow

430 24 99
By weasleytwinsimp11

Fine you guys convinced me to post again😭😭😭 this one makes me kinda of sad

Mr. L/n walked past the others into the room where Emilia was at. "Sir.. you can't be in here." said a healer as he looked at Emilia who laid on a bed.

"I'm a surgeon, please let me help." said Mr. L/n as they looked at him. "We don't have time to be wasting! She's dying, I will not let that happen!"

"Well scrub up, I think we do need your help.." said a healer as Mr. L/n quickly did as that.

"Her uterus was pushed back by extreme force during sex a few years ago and it moved her ovaries, usually see it in rape victims... she was also told she couldn't have a baby but it seemed to have moved a bit and that's what caused her pregnancy, having the twins moved it right in its spot but it seemed to have been twisted into one of her common iliac artery.. which is causing a large amount of blood lose." said another healer catching Mr. L/n attention. 

"Wizard technology in the medical field isn't as grand as muggles.. this is where you come in at." said another healer. Adrian came rushing into the room as Mr. L/n looked at him.

"Adrian-"

"I'm a healer, please let me help." said Adrian as Mr. L/n looked at him as they stood over Emilia's body.

  "No, it's to personal." said Mr. L/n

"I'm helping you, she's my bestfriend. I cant sit around and not do anything!" said Adrian as Mr. L/n sighed.

"That's exactly why, Adrian, its to personal." said Mr. L/n.

"No! I'm helping, she's not going to die! Ok?" said Adrian standing his ground.

"Whatever, we need to start now." said Mr. L/n, he looked down at Emilia and took a deep breathe. "Knife."

Mr. L/n cut into Emilia's stomach as the healers around cringe. "Do.. are you sure you know what you're doing?" asked Adrian as Mr. L/n looked up at him.

"Ive been doing surgeries longer then you've been alive, Adrian." said Mr. L/n as Adrian made a face, Emilia's heart rate was dropping as he looked around. "Do you not have something to clean up the blood?"

"We use our wands." said a healer, Mr. L/n looked up at Adrian and sighed.

"Come here." said Mr. L/n, Adrian quickly hurried over. "You see that blood, it's not suppose to be there, I need you to move and I need you." he said to another healer. "I need you to clean it."

"How exactly do we clean it?" asked the healer.

"Rinse away unneeded fat and tissue, and then centrifuge and separate the red cells, which are then returned to Emi- the patient." said Mr. L/n as Adrian made a face. "Now Adrian."

"Oh right! Sorry!" said Adrian as he did what he was told.

———

"It's been an hour.. still nothing?" said Lucas as he looked up at the others.

"Come on Miles.. let's go." said Y/n as she looked at Miles who had his head buried in his knees. He looked up at her with red eyes as she tapped him. "Come on."

"Y/n.."

"Miles just shut up and come." said Y/n as Miles got up and followed after Y/n. They walked up a few stairs, now where the babies were at. "Look, it's a girl and a boy."

Miles did not turn around, he stayed face away as Y/n looked at him. "Why don't you go and carry them." said Y/n as she looked at Miles who had tears streaming down his face. "Miles.."

"Y/n... I cant.." said Miles softly.

"Look at them, they have their little white hairs and hmm that's definitely Emilia's nose." said Y/n, Miles still didn't turn. "Look at them."

"If Emilia dies.. I don't want nothing to do with them." said Miles, Y/n turned so fast to Miles, almost giving herself whiplash.

"Don't say that, she's not going to die... My dad and Adrian are in there.. doing everything for her, ok?" said Y/n feeling a knot in her throat.

"I didn't care if she couldn't have kids... I love her... I cant lose her, Y/n. I wanted us to spend the rest of our life together.. now it's their fault it was cut short.." said Miles as Y/n sighed and turned to look at the sleeping babies.

"She's not going to die, Miles." said Y/n feeling the tears stream down her face again.

"And what if she does? I don't think I will be able to handle that, Y/n. This isn't fair!" said Miles sliding back down to the floor and pulling his knees to his chest again.

"Emilia's been through to much to give up now... you know how happy she was when she found out she was pregnant... that she could give you a family.. don't push that family away." said Y/n as she struggled to sit down next to Miles who was crying into his knees.

———

"It's been too long now.. almost three hours?" said Nick as he packed back in forth.

"Surgeries usually take a long time, Nick." said Mrs. L/n as she hugged Lucas and Samantha.

"She can't die... Emilia deserves her happy ending... after everything she's been through. She deserves it, she's would be an excellent mother... she can't.." said Nick cutting off as Mrs. Morales hugged him.

"Samantha! Do you know what time it is?" said Graham as he came into St. Mungo. "What happened?..."

"Emilia's dying." said Samantha as she ran towards her brother, Graham felt like he took a bludger to the stomach as he looked around for Miles.

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right... I thought everything was fine and she was in labor.." said Graham as Mrs. and Mr. Morales looked at him.

"Something went wrong.. the twins are fine... they're healthy." said Mr. Morales as Graham blinked hard and looked at Nick and Hayden who looked devastated.

———

"I don't understand why her heart rate isn't going back to normal?" said Mr. L/n as he looked in Emilia's stomach. "Everything is fine!!"

"She's crashing again!" said another healer, Adrian stared at Emilia as Mr. L/n looked more around.

"Come on E.." said Adrian as he looked down at her. Her heart beat stopped as Adrian moved Mr. L/n away and grabbed the defibrillator.

"Clear!" said Mr. L/n as everyone moved away as Adrian shocked her, they looked at the monitor as Adrian did it again. "SAY CLEAR!"

"Emilia come on! Clear!" said Adrian as he did it again. "Clear!"

"Adrian stop it.." said Mr. L/n as he looked at the clock. "Call it."

"SHES NOT DEAD!" said Adrian as he shocked her again. "Come on E... clear!"

"Adrian.. stop.. that enough.." said Mr. L/n as Adrian had tears streaming down his face. He shocked her again as Mr. L/n tried to move Adrian away. "Someone call time of death."

"DONT YOU DARE! SHES NOT DEAD!" shouted Adrian as he shocked her again.

"Time of death is 11:28 pm-" said a healer.

"SHUT UP!" shouted Adrain. "Emilia that's enough, wake up!"

"Adrian... get out." said Mr. L/n.

"NO! SHES NOT DEAD! I cant go and face Miles and the Morales'! Emilia's not dead! Shes not! She just had babies.. she can't leave them behind.." said Adrian tears streaming down his face.

———

"What are you doing up here?" asked a voice, Emilia looked around to see a 6'2 ginger.

"You aren't supposed to be up here." said another voice as she turned around to see a boy with a beautiful smile.

"Fred?.. Cedric?" said Emilia as she turned to look at them. "Where am I?"

"Where do you think you're at?" asked Fred as he moved closer to her, Cedric did the same as she looked at the two of them.

"I'm dead, aren't I?" said Emilia as Cedric cracked a smile.

"Well yeah." said Fred, Emilia made a face and turned to look at him.

"Why are you hesitating." said Cedric as Emilia turned to look at him.

"Well what do you mean?" asked Emilia as Cedric and Fred walked closer.

"You can go back.. be the mother to your children.. and not leave Miles alone." said Cedric as Emilia quickly turned to look at him.

"Go back Emilia. This isn't your time." said Fred as he grabbed her shoulder, she jumped and looked at him.

"Stop hesitating." said Cedric.

"I'm not!" said Emilia.

"Look how hard Adrian's working to bring you back.." said Fred, he moved her to what looked like a Pensieve.

"STOP SHES NOT DEAD, DONT CALL IT." shouted Adrian as Emilia stepped back.

"Go back, stop hesitating." said Fred.

"I'm not!" said Emilia.

"You are... I know you think being dead is going to stop all the pain you've been through.. don't do that.. don't leave Miles behind." said Cedric as he grabbed Emilia's hand. "You know how bad it hurts.. he's making you happy.. he took your pain away.."

"Go back to your babies.. it's a boy and girl by the way." said Fred as he grabbed her other hand.

"Stop hesitating Emilia." said Cedric. "The pain stopped, didn't it?"

"Miles is missing you right now... Y/n.. Nick.. Hayden... your parents are worried.. Mrs. Bletchley.. Graham.." said Fred in almost a whisper.

"I'm not hesitating.." said Emilia as she looked back into the Pensieve.

"Go then." said Fred.

"Emilia... you don't belong here yet. Go." said Cedric. "Do you want Miles to feel what you felt?"

"Of course not!" said Emilia as Cedric and Fred pushed her in.

Adrian was about to shock her again when her heart started beating, he stopped as Mr. L/n quickly made his way over to her. "Merlins beard." said a healer, Adrian threw the defibrillators off his hands and stepped back as he watched Emilia's heart rate go back to normal.

"Her heart rate is steady.. let's close her up." said Mr. L/n as Adrian leaned against a wall breathing heavy and wiping his eyes. Emilia was moved to another room when Mr. L/n looked at her. He flashed a light in Emilia eyes, ran his pen again her foot and made a face. "She was dead for two whole minutes... yet.. shes perfectly fine. She responds to all my test.. her brain waves are fine, she's completely fine... i'm sure her body will be in extreme pain after all those shocks you gave her but even that.. her heart is pretty fine."

"She was deciding... took her to long to decide.." said Adrian as Mr. L/n turned to look at him.

"Deciding?" asked Mr. L/n.

"It's where Wizards go when they aren't suppose to be dead yet.. she wasn't killed or seriously injured, you go into a weird thing and she had a choice.. she.. she was thinking about it." said Adrian looking at the sleeping Emilia.

"Shall we go tell Miles she's alright now?" asked Mr. L/n as Adrian nodded.

"Don't tell them about this.." said Adrian as they made their way out of the room and into the hallway to see Y/n sitting down watching Miles who was on the floor hugging his knees. Nick got a look at them as he got up.

"Is she ok?!" asked Nick, Miles looked up to see the twos grim looking faces.

"Why do you look like that?! Like you have bad news?" said Miles getting up.

"She's alive, Miles." said Adrian as Nick and Hayden sighed in relief. Y/n got up and quickly hugged Adrian as he hugged her and buried his face into her hair.

"Can I see her??" asked Miles as Mr. L/n nodded.

"You all can, she's resting right now. A six hour surgery was.. well tiring, wasn't it." said Mr. L/n as he turned to Adrian, everyone made their way into the room to see Emilia as Miles quickly went over to her. She was asleep and her color returned. He grabbed her hand and buried his face into it.

"I-I knew she'll be fine..." said Hayden as Nick and him wiped their eyes.

"Yeah.. I did too." said Nick, Eloise rubbed Hayden back as she wiped her face. Mr. Morales moved Emilia's hair out of her face as he sighed.

"Me distes un susto(you gave me a scare)." said Mr. Morales as Mrs. Morales rubbed Miles back while he had his head down on Emilia's bed.

"When does she wake up?" asked Y/n as she looked at her. Sammy was hugging Graham as Lucas sat at the end of bed.

"I am awake." said Emilia softly as she opened her eyes. Miles quickly looked up as she smiled. "Where are the twins?"

"You're to weak to worry about them right now, E. Get some rest, you'll see them later." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him.

"Thank you." said Emilia as Adrian looked away, his eyes watering as Y/n smiled and Emilia looked at her. "I hope you all werent to worried about me."

"Oh no not at all." said Y/n as Emilia smiled, Miles was looking at her as Mr. L/n turned to the others.

"Alright, you two need to get home. It's definitely past your bed time, Adrian you can go home and take care of Zenith now. Gianna is with him right now at yours." said Mr. L/n as Y/n grabbed Emilia's hand.

"I'll come in the morning ok!" said Y/n as Emilia smiled and nodded. Adrian gave Miles a squeeze on the shoulder as him and Y/n left.

"I should go as well, i'll also be back in the morning." said Mrs. Bletchley as she hugged Miles and left.

"What are you doing over there, Graham. Sammy don't cry." said Emilia as she tried to sit up but groaned.

"Don't try getting your to fast." said Mr. Morales.

"Are you okay now?" asked Samantha as Emilia nodded.

"I'm ok Sammy, tell Graham to take you home now. You shouldn't be here this late, also tell Graham to come visit me the morning with Mia." said Emilia as Graham cracked a smile.

"Will do." said Graham as he walked out with Sammy.

"I have to go get Andres from my mum, I'm so 'appy you're alright, Emilia. I'll bring Andres to see you tomorrow, oui?" said Eloise as Emilia smiled and nodded.

"Take Hayden with you." said Emilia. "and Nick."

"We're coming back in the morning!" said Nick as Eloise pushed them out.

"Well come back in the morning too, get some rest mija." said Mrs. Morales kissing Emilia head as she nodded. "The both of you."

"Bye." said Emilia as watched her parents leave, she turned to Miles and smiled. "Well you haven't said a word to me."

"Blimey E.. I thought I was going to lose you.." said Miles as Emilia opened her arms, Miles hugged her as she felt his hot tears on her neck while she rubbed his back.

"Never." said Emilia as she kissed his head. "Did you see the twins?"

"It's a boy and a girl... Nathanial Elio was born at 5:07 and Liviana Miray was born at 5:14.." said Miles softly as Emilia smiled.

"Are they ok?" asked Emilia as Miles nodded.

———

"Are you alright?" asked Y/n as they arrived home, Adrian was pale and sweating. Gianna turned around to look at them as Adrian grabbed the waste bin and threw up. "Merlin Adrian!"

"Hey! Is Emilia okay?! The twins? Zenith is asleep in his room. What happened?" said Gianna as she watched Y/n rub Adrian's back, he had tears streaming down his face as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"Emilia was dead for a whole two minutes... for two bloody minutes..." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him surprised, Gianna gasped and covered her mouth.

"Why was she there so long!" said Gianna as Y/n turned to look at her.

"What do you mean?!" said Y/n as Adrian sat back.

"When a wizard is close to death do to something like Emilia's problem.. they have a decision.. to stay or go... she took to long to decide..." said Adrian as Y/n blinked hard.

"Like... like if she didn't want to come back?.." asked Y/n as Adrian nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...