Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

02: DATING RULES

1.1K 49 29
By Kayilala

02: DATING RULES

***
J E N N I E

I have never ever been into a relationship. I don't know how things like this works.

Right now, sitting face to face with the man I am supposed to be dating for a while, drinking coffee with him and him looking at me and me staring back. I don't know who is the first one to break the ice.

This is so awkward.

Should I say sorry because I didn't recognize him last night? Ugh, let's just forget that memory of embarassment Jen.

"So.. uh.." I trailed off.

"We'll be dating for a while." He finally spoke! "You don't have to be awkward when you are with me Babe."

What did he just calls me?

The awkwardness I felt doubles. Why did he have to call me that? My brows furrowed. "You can call me by my name."

"Dating comes with endearment, Jagiya~" he teased.

I roll my eyes and flipped my hair. "We are not really dating, Kai. This is just for media play."

I am really a blunt type of person. I can't help it.

He smirked and tilted his head, "still, how would people believe us if you're this awkward around me yeobo?"

"Stop calling me using corny endearments!" I am so pissed off already and he had the audacity to laugh!

He sipped on his coffee as he stared at my face. Okay, I don't feel awkward anymore because all of the awkwardness is now drowned by my annoyance towards his teasing!

"You're.. NBSB are you?" He asked, amused.

That made me grit my teeth. "So what?"

He laughed. Do I look like a clown to him? I should have said no to YG earlier instead of saying fine! I can't with this man already!

"Wow. What an honor to be your first.. Baby." I want to smack that smirk off his face!

How could he be more annoying than Jisoo Unnie, Rośe, and Lisa combined when it comes to teasing?

Instead of punching his face. I grabbed my pen and notebook, of course from channel and put it on the table. "Since you're my first.. err fake boyfriend.. I'll list down some rules for you, for us."

His brow arched. "You don't need that. Just enjoy the moment while it lasts."

I roll my eyes at him. "I don't want my firsts to be with a fake boyfriend. I'll list down boundaries for you."

Like duh? I want my first real relationship to be especial and all the especial moments to be with my real especial someone. Not with this guy.. who only knows how to annoy the hell out of me.

"First rule, no touching. Second, no hugging. Third, no holding hands. Fourth, no kiss--"

"Wait.. wait.. do you expect people to believe we are dating with those rules of yours?" He cuts me off.

Well.. this rules is my barriers. Not just for him, it's also for me to know my limits. Even though I know for a fact that Kim Jongin's middle name could be annoying, it is also as clear as day that this man infront of me is an illegaly handsome sexy beast.

"Kyeopta~" that pulls me out of my thoughts.

He suddenly snatch the notebook from the table and reads it. His smile growing bigger as he scan my written rules. "Erase the no hugging, no holding hands and no touching. You do know that this are the common things couples should do?"

"But we are not a couple."

"We are now." He answered.

I wanted to add, only for show but he already grabs my pen to scratch the rules. Good thing he didn't erase the no kissing part.

"I won't kiss you without consent." He said. "But we'll get there with you wanting to taste my sweet lips so badly you might get addicted to my kiss."

There are three things I hate for a man: Annoying, Arrogant, and so full of himself. Now I know a shorcut if someone ask me about those, saying Kim Jongin's name.

"I will never." I answered confidently.

He scoffed then smiled at me. "You always look so hot on stage, performing. Your songs are not cute but sexy.. yet here you are being so innocent infront of me."

I tried so hard to look unaffected with his words but my heated cheeks are a dead give away. Ugh! Can't he stop teasing me? What a flirt!

He try to pinch my cheek but I quickly slap his hand. I glared at him. "Stop teasing me."

He shook his head. "I can't help it."

I want to punch that annoying smile on his face and that glint of amusement on his eyes. I want to stop this fast-beating of my heart and kill this butterflies dancing inside my stomach!

He leaned on his chair and crossed his arms. "Rule number 1, no kissing. But if you want to I will--"

I glared at him and he just chuckle.

"Rule number 2, no dating other girls--guys for you, until we broke up. That made sense." He nodded. "You don't have to worry Jagiya, I'm as loyal as a person can be." He winked at me.

"You don't have to worry with me in that matter either." I answered as I sipped on my coffee.

"Rule number 3, I as a very loving boyfriend should follow all your whims--what? I'm supposed to be your boyfriend, not your slave." He turn to me.

I pouted and look away, "uhh.. I got carried away?"

Why? Is it wrong to wished for a caring boyfriend even if it's fake and temporary?

He shrugged his shoulder, "I could be a loving boyfriend."

I bit my lower lip to stop a smile. Why do I want to smile because he agree with that rule? I composed a calm facade as I stared at him looking at my notebook.

"Rule number 4, the final and most important rule of all.. don't fall inlove with me..?" He looks up to me.

Our eyes met and I nodded with all seriousness visible in my eyes.

"Don't."

He licked his lower lip as he smiled once again. I wish I could be immune from his handsomeness as time goes by. This can't continue like this or else I'll be in trouble.

"You can't fall for me either." I nodded at his words.

Yup, I will be in a really really big trouble if this continues.

He smirked, "I'm warning you Jennie. I may not have any affect on you now but you'll found yourself falling if you don't take cautions seriously."

I gulped and sipped on my coffee. "I know how much of a heartbreaker you can be Kai. You don't have to warn me, really."

"I just.. don't want you to end up being broken by me too."

We stared at each other for a while. Contemplating things that is about to happen. Measuring our boundaries and limits. And reminding ourselves about the fact that this is just for show.

Yes, Jennie. You can't risk your untouched innocent heart for this notorious idol. I warned myself.

That day ended with me on my bed, thinking if I did the right choice to date EXO's main dancer, Kim Jongin.
How would I play this game of dating, with me risking my own heart from the King of heartbreak himself?

If only there is a training I could take for me to know what to do..

I just wished those rules would work. I hope our dating rules will remind me of my own boundaries, I hope it will save my heart.

Because at the end of the day, this is nothing but a play date.

***

A/N: I don't know if anyone is reading my story. Can you leave a comment for me to know? I want to know what you guys think of this story.

Anyways, thank you for reading~♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 1.6K 24
Two idols are secretly dating. Will they be able to hide their relationship from people? if yes for how long, and if no, what should they do? #1 IN J...
85.6K 3.3K 23
Jennie and Jisoo was about to get married,but then Jisoo suddenly disappeared without a trace.Jennie went to Los Angeles and had another relationship...
101K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...
1.4M 34.1K 37
"You're my one and only." "He's Kai, my friend." "I love you, Lisa." Lies. 'What does it take to make you tell me the Truth, Jennie?' WARNING ⚠️: SE...