Just A House LA

By simpforjustahouse

You live in Michigan, and you had just joined an app called Tick Tok. And you have been blowing up on the a... More

Intro
Back Round
Maybe?
The Question
Moving In
New Story
Open Book
Simp
A/n
Sway LA
Selfless Bitch
where the hell have you been
Tweets,Ticktok Room,Ticktoks
help
i'm sorry
someone's jealous
you ain't finna top me
cause yall are cute af
live
we were recording
Sync Podcast
that's some fucked up shit
movie night with evan
faking it
the party
first kiss
what are we
tiktoks
😐😑
Stop
"I thought I was the only one"
Las Vegas
Karina's YouTube video
More Jealousy
Q&A featuring Lia Johnson
Saddle Ranch
Just a question
😏😏
Tattoos part 1
he deserved it
bye
New story

Twice

407 7 0
By simpforjustahouse

Third POV

"Lia get down here right tf  now!!" Eva yelled after seeing the TikTok she posted with Anna. Lia came down the stairs, "what?" Lia asked 'cluelessly'. "Oh-bitch wha.... yeh literally posted a third trap with Anna and atted me in it like your cheating on me or something" Eva said.

Lia sighed. "I want the truth and only the truth are you cheating on me?" Lia questioned already knowing the answer. "What- of course not I would never want to do that to you l- I love you" Eva lied. "Are you sure, cause the nudes you sent Conner says other wise" Lia started crying.

"The fact that you would go so far into manipulating me that you say that you love me, Eva I have been through so much and I opened up to u about but you still break my heart. HELL, I have been cheated on two times in the past, what, like two months, twice." Lai stared breaking down.

"Who gave you those pictures?" Eva completely ignored that fact that Lia was not mentally okay in any way. "Is that what your worried about right now damn. You know what fuck this, you can go fuck yourself, and what ever was going on is done" Lia said and went out of the house.

Anna POV

"Wait Lia" I stopped and turned to Eva. "I hope you know how much you fucked up," I sated. "I know your not talking mrs.commitment issues." Eva said thinking she did something. "Science when did my commitment issues have anything to do with this. U messed up Eva so own up to it and don't start point fingers at me" "know I'm going to check up on my friend making sure she doesn't kill her self over your stupid ass" I finished. Then went out to try and fine Lia.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n- sorry for the short chapter, I'm posting more tonight.

Unedited 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 3.6K 32
You move to Massachusetts and are neighbors with triplets. Soon you fall for one of them
15.5K 159 32
Your family moves from Michigan to LA What will happen when you meet sway will you fall in love with someone or get heartbroken
23.6K 696 29
Eva, moves to Michigan as her father works for the army. The day before she moves from her home town she finds a TikTok star, Anna Shumate. They beco...
68.8K 763 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...