Stop

A/n: the comments in my last update they're so funny I can't

Lia POV:

It has been a few days  since I got back on social media officially. Amair and chase are still making me do house deliverables . Lately I have been wondering how much money they make of off these so I decided to ask. 

I made my way downstairs and to my surprise, amair and chase were still here after the party they through at the house with out the girls consent. 

" Hi , um I was wondering how much money are you making off of me and my "sponsers"?" I asked politely. Amair and chase immediately got defensive and started yelling at me. "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW" Amair screamed in my face. "YEAH YOU SLUT" chase added.

"I-t wa-s just a que-stion" I tried to explain, but there was no use, it was getting hard to breath and they just keep on yelling at me. "STOP STUTTERING YOU UNDERDEVELOPED BITCH" Amair yelled, yet again. "S-to-p" I said trying to stand up for myself.

At this point i could barely breath, I was shaking, and I was crying. Amair and chase kept on yelling at me and no one was there to help me. Finally the girls woke up saw me.

Third POV:

All the girls were awoken by screaming coming from downstairs. Anna being curious went to see what was happening. Then she was greeted by Lia having a panic attack with her mangers screaming horrible names at her.

Anna saw the situation and not a second later, she called all the girls to come down stairs. Anna and Eva both ran up to Lia to try and comfort her. While Cynthia and sab called there boyfriends at sway, telling them to come over.

"HEY GET TF AWAY FRIM HER" Anna screamed. She got up and pushed amair back, while sab jumped in and got chase. Eva was still trying to calm Lia down, telling Lia to match her breathing and then sway came in.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/n: I'm not gonna write out the fight cause that takes time and I'm lazy, you should be expecting like three more chapters from me so yeah, have a great day/night.

Unedited