YuGiOh gx special.

By Lumaking7

What would the series Yugioh gx be like, if Jaden Yuki was having a Twin sister. we gonna follow most of her... More

Info around Jaden Yuki's twin sister.
The duel exam.
Welcome to duel academy
From yellow to blue.
The Shadow Duelist.
The Duel for the Sake of Syrus.
Problems.
Duel Spirits Emerges.
Love Complications.
A Spot as the Schools Representives.
The big School duel against NA.
A great/grave risk adventure.
The dooms days war begins!
The Vampire!!
Win over fear!!
The siblings fight!!
The amazoness fighter!
The dark scorpions assembled!
The mysterious Pharaoh!
The shadow duelist Titan
The duel monsters spirit day!!!
Amnael!!
Chazzanova!!
Chumley's duel and family secrets!!
Zane's graduation duel!!!

The sacred beasts!!

2K 31 26
By Lumaking7

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden and co. was standing on the beach, when whole the island was shaking. It surprised everyone. Jaden looked at Tara. She was also looking at him.

"Is this the great evil, Banner warned us about!" She asked.

"I think so!" Jaden replied and sighed, "I don't think something good is happening, that's for sure!". Tara nodded. Suddenly they saw some big pillars. They were shooting out of ground in the middle of the forest. The only reason Jaden and co could see them, was because the were so big, they could see it from the beach. Suddenly the spirit keys lit up and was pointing in some weird direction. Chazz began making some weird dance moves all of the sudden.

"Um interesting moves!" said Tara and smiled at Chazz "Are you practising some new duel moves!". Chazz snort at her. Suddenly he began running towards the forest.

"Um Chazz where are you going!" asked Alexis confused.

"I don't know!" screamed Chazz and was running like hell "I am not doing this! It's the keys!". They all looked a little confused.

"Would someone please help me!" screamed Chazz. Jaden and co. began running after Chazz. Suddenly the keys were glowing up even more, and they began lifting Chazz up in the air. He was yelling like hell.

"Just hold on!" screamed Jaden back. Chazz was sending him a evil look.

"What do you think I am doing!" screamed Chazz back, but suddenly he hit a tree. The leash around the keys, all broke and Chazz fell to the ground. Atticus and Bastion grabbed Chazz, and they all rushed after the keys. Jaden arrived at a devastated field. All the trees where destroyed and the earth had bin digged up, properly from the pillars. In the middle was a big crater. Everyone of the keys split up and got absorbed by these seven pillars.

"The Keys!" said Zane in his calm voice "They are all bin absorbed!". They all turned around and looked at Chazz. He was grinning awkwardly now.

"They are also opening the spirit gates!" said Jaden and looked really scared.

"Chazz, what in the world did you do!" screamed Alexis at Chazz.

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" screamed Chazz back. Jaden and co. looked angry at him. Atticus and Tara even facepalmed. Suddenly was Dr. Crowler and the Chancellor rushing towards them at the scene.

"Children what happened?!" asked Sheppard worried. Crowler snort.

"It is properly Jaden's fault again!" He said. Jaden looked clueless at them.

"Why do you think it is me?!" He asked confused "It is Chazz's fault. He stole the keys in the first place?!". Everyone was pointing at Chazz now. He smiled awkwardly again. Suddenly the ground began shaking again. At the ground, in the middle of the crater, appeared a weird machine, and on the top was little box. A light ball appeared and inside was.. Jaden looked in horror.

"The sacred beast!" screamed Jaden and Tara in unison. The twins and Chazz began running over to the cards. However suddenly a voice intervened.

"Those cards does not belong to you!" the voice said. Jaden looked around to find out who said that, and saw in the air a air plane. It flew over the island, and tossed a big thing/machine out of it. Jaden looked at Chazz.

"So what is that thing Chazz!" He asked. Chazz looked angry at him. Tara grinned.

"Yeah like I should know!" screamed Chazz back. The machine thing was carried by some parachute. However a little bit after they got cut of and the big machine fell to the ground. Jaden looked really closely! It was a robot machine of some kind? And it was wearing a cylinder formed tank, with a human inside?! Jaden couldn't believe his eyes. And the human was a really old man!

"The sacred beast cards belongs to me!" The man said.

"I know this man!" Yelled Sheppard suddenly "It is Kagemaru, our superintendent!".

"I am glad you recognize me Sheppard!" Kagemaru said "Even through the years hasn't been kind!". Then Kagemaru began telling them, that he was the one who built this school! That he was the one who sealed the cards, he was also the one who gave Sheppard the spirit keys, and the only reason was to gain duel energy, so he could unlock the cards. He gained that by making them face the shadow riders. He was the evil mastermind behind all this. Apparently it had all bin a test! And only some of them passed it! Jaden clenched his fist. So did his sister.

"Cute story!" said Alexis angry "You did all that because you couldn't get them yourself!". The man didn't answer that!

"If you want these cards, you will have to face me!" could Jaden hear Zane scream, and suddenly everyone was eager to protect the cards. Even Atticus. He was angry at Kagemaru for transforming him into nightshroud. The only ones who didn't say anything was Tara and Jaden.

"No!" screamed Kagemaru "I will pick my opponent! I chose this one!". Jaden turned shocked around, and saw who Kagemaru was pointing at. It was not him. It was his sister!

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara looked as shocked as Jaden did. She really didn't expect that he wanted to duel her. She saw that Jaden took her hand. He looked really angry at Kagemaru.

"Hey why her!" Jaden scream. Kagemaru grinned.

"She has a lot of power!" He said "Almost as good as your duel energy Jaden! But she is weaker in duel than you!". Tara didn't feel any better at that statement. Jaden was still staring at Kagemaru.

"Why is my sister always the target!" screamed Jaden angry.

"Yeah!" could Tara hear Zane scream "No one is going to hurt Tara ever again!". Tara felt happy inside. The rest of her friends (Beside Chazz), didn't want Tara to duel.

"Silents!" screamed Kagemaru angry "The girl is my opponent and that's final!". The 7 pillars were suddenly surrounded by blue electricity.

"If she doesn't agree then this whole Island is going to sink into the ocean!" Kagemaru said. Tara sighed. She had no choice here. She looked at her brother, got out of his grip and walked towards Kagemaru.

"You got yourself..!" She said, but got interrupted by Jaden. He had rushed in front of her, and in some way shielded Tara from Kagemaru.

"No Kagemaru!" Jaden screamed "You are going to take me on instead!". Tara looked surprised at Jaden.

"I was about to challenge him!" yelled Tara back at Jaden "You can't intervene like this!". Jaden smiled at her.

"Sorry sis!, but you can't face him, not until you conquer your past and that dragon of yours!" Jaden said and turned towards Kagemaru "So what about it Kagemaru!". However Tara didn't stand for it. She began arguing with Jaden. Tara knew this was a bad timing, but she couldn't let Jaden fight for her, the rest of her life.

"Silents!" screamed Kagemaru suddenly. Tara and Jaden went silent.

"This is why I hate teenagers!" said Kagemaru and sighed. "Fine I will duel both of you! But only one deck, I don't want to drag this out! You have one minute to decide!". Tara and Jaden looked at each other. Without saying anything to each other, Tara just nodded and turned towards Kagemaru.

"Fine!" said Tara "We use Jaden's deck, but I will have the first move!". Jaden just nodded too. Kagemaru smiled.

"Then let this Shadow game begin!" He said. Tara looked at him. There were something fishy going on here. Tara looked at Kagemaru again. He was smirking!

Kagemaru took the sacred beast cards. Tara and Jaden couldn't prevent him for taking them. Tara looked at Jaden. This was going to be a real dangerous challenge.

"Jaden! Tara!" said Chazz suddenly and began walking away "If you need some advice, then don't ask me!". The twin's looked confused at Chazz.

"Where are you going!" asked Jaden confused.

"Hey Syrus, throw my backpack over here would you!" yelled Tara suddenly. Chazz, who was almost out of the crater, got hit by Tara's backpack and fell down into the crater again. He looked really angry at Tara. She was only smiling innocent. Jaden grabbed the backpack, and took a duel disk out of it.

"Kagemaru!" He yelled a little "Hope you are ready for some A's dueling!". Kagemaru only laughed a little. Tara grabbed the backpack too. She took Banner's book out of it. She had read almost all of the book. Most of the pages, was Banner's thoughts, and feeling. Some of them was a apology to both her and Jaden! Banner had really regretted the things he had done. However there were nothing, that could help them right now. Tara looked at kagemaru, and squeezed the book tight in her arms. We needed to win! That was the only wish she had right now! They needed to win! Suddenly the book was glowing bright, in green colors, Tara and Jaden both looked at the book. Tara opened it, and found a card. It was glowing too!

"Um Jaden, I think we need this card too!" Tara said. Jaden just nodded, grabbed it, placed it in his deck and shuffled. Tara took the backpack and tossed it over to Syrus. Chazz however, was on his way up at the crater again, and got hit by the backpack again. Chazz looked really pissed now.

"Um sorry Chazz!" screamed Tara back at Chazz. He just snort.

"You two are not going to lose, My room just got painted!" He screamed back.

The duel began. A black shadow line appeared around the crater (Chazz had left the crater). Tara knew this was a real shadow game now.

Jaden/Tara: 4000Lp.

Kagemaru. 4000Lp.

"I will start!" said Tara and took 6 cards from Jaden's duel disk. Tara looked at the cards, and summoned "Burstinatrix" in def mode. She placed one facedown and ended her turn. Jaden just smiled at his sister and took the cards back.

"So Kagemaru!" screamed Jaden "Let's see if these beast cards are worth something".

"Yes! Let's see!" He said and grinned "I place three facedown cards!". Jaden and Tara looked confused at him. That was the worst move ever thought Tara, unless.. Kagemaru sacrificed his three traps, and summoned the first sacred beast "Uria, lord of the searing flames". Jaden and Tara looked really surprised, when a red giant dragon appeared on the field. Kagemaru used it's eff. It destroyed every trap on the field. Tara could kiss goodbye to "Mirror gate". Kagemaru told them that Uria's att was equal to the traps in the grave x 1000, and since he already had 3, Uria's att was now 3000. Tara gulped a little. That was quite the beast. The monster attacked and destroyed Jaden/Tara's monster. It was now Jaden's turn. He summoned "Bubbleman" to the field, and got two more cards. Tara could hear the others sigh in the background. Atticus was saying something about not being the best move to do. The others agreed. Tara sighed. She believed in her brother.

"Hey silent!" screamed Zane suddenly "I believe in them! In Tara! And even if they loses! We are at least going to see a spectacular duel!". Tara smiled, but even Zane thought they were gonna lose. Really perfect. Jaden fused all his monsters in his hand and field and got "Tempest" to the field. He played the field spell card "Skyscraper" and his monster gained 1000 att. Tempest now had 3800 att. He attacked and destroyed "Uria". Tara smiled. Only two beasts left. Kagemaru grinned suddenly.

"Impressive!" He said "I was wise to chose both of you as my opponents! Both your dueling spirits will serve me well, when I rip it from your bodies!".

"Yuck!" said Tara "Yeah like that is going to happen!".

"Yeah!" added Jaden "I think we both like our dueling spirits right here!". Jaden placed a facedown and ended his turn. However Kagemaru was only laughing. He used Uria's second eff. By sending a trap to the grave, Uria was resurrected. Tara and Jaden looked in horror now. The dragon was 1000 att stronger now. He attacked Jaden's tempest. Tara looked at Jaden and he nodded.

"Sorry Kagemaru!" said Tara "But by discarding a card, Tempest is not destroyed!". She got rid of the facedown. Tempest was back again. Tara grabbed Jaden's card from his hand. It was her turn. She drew and used the card "Pot of greed". She got two more cards. She then used the spell "H - Heated heart" and equipped it to Tempest. He attacked Uria now, and it got destroyed again. Kagemaru just snort. He just sent another trap to the grave, and Uria was back again. He also used the spell "Pot of greed" and got two more cards. He then activated the field spell "Fallen paradise" and Skyscraper disappeared from the field. Tempest lost 1000 att, and now there were no cards to protect him. This new field spell enabled Kagemaru to draw two cards extra every round from now on. He placed 3 spell cards facedown. Tara sighed. She had a feeling what was happening now. He was about to summon a new sacred beast. She noticed that Jaden also had figured it out. Kagemaru sacrificed his three spell cards, and summoned "Hamon, lord of striking thunder" to the field. The new monster attacked Tempest, and he disappeared. Tara and Jaden was down on 2600 lp's. However Hamon also had a special eff. Every time he destroyed a monster, he deal 1000 points extra damage. Kagemaru smiled. Since this was a shadow game, this eff dealt real damage.

"So with of you are going to get this damage!" Kagemaru said in a teasing voice "Oh I know.. it is going to be..!". The lightning stroke Tara. She groaned in pain, and fell to the ground. Even her body felt numb for some moments. Jaden was right behind her, and was helping her up again. Tara could hear "Ojama yellow" talk to Chazz. He didn't feel so good. Apparently their energy was being absorbed by the beasts. Tara ignored the pain and looked at her monster cards too. Marshmellow and the others were slowly fading away. Tara groaned again, and Jaden took her hand. Suddenly her cards stopped fading away. She looked at Jaden. He looked as confused as her.

"Was your cards also about to fade away!" She asked. Jaden nodded,

"Yeah, but when I took your hand, they looked fine!" He said confused. They could hear Kagemaru laugh. All they friends were all looking at the old man. Their cards was fading away.

"You two don't get it?!" said kagemaru and laughed "Separately you both don't have enough strength too tame or face the beast, but IF you work together, you two process enough strength to do it! Your dueling spirits are beyond the beasts!".

"I knew it!" said Tara in a weak voice, but was standing on her feets now "The reason you challenged me, was not because that I was weakest, it was because you knew Jaden would stand up for me! So that we both will fall into your trap. Let me guess, you have to take our dueling spirits together, or your little ritual don't work!".

"Yes!" said Kagemaru and grinned "You are a smart girl, but you are to late! When I have defeated you two, I will take both your spirit, in which allows me to gain enough power to rule the world! Let me demonstrate!". Kagemaru's ring on his finger was glowing, and suddenly his body was changing. His gray hair turned black and longer. His body turned younger and stronger, with a lot of muscles. He exploded the tank that he had bin in, and got out.

"He has bin reborned!" could Tara hear Sheppard say. Jaden just snort.

"Yeah right! It is all for show!" He said. Kagemaru looked at him and smirked. He grabbed his machine/tank thing and tossed it far away. Tara looked at Jaden. It was not just for show, though Tara. Kagemaru grinned. He was looking at his new body.

"Um I like this new body of mine!" He said "But there is something missing! Oh I know it is your souls!". He was pointing at Tara and Jaden! Tara sighed. Why were all bad guys after them! First all the shadow riders, then a evil boss want's their soul. It didn't look good, but she was not about to give up yet.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Kagemaru: 2900Lp.

Jaden/Tara: 1600 Lp.

Jaden looked worried at his sister. The last attack from Hamon did look really powerful. However he knew that Tara was tough. Jaden looked at the sacred beast. This was a tough opponent, and these beast's was not something to joke about. Jaden was holding his sisters hand. It was the only way to stop the sacred beast to make their cards fade away, but Jaden had never felt stronger in his life. He looked at Tara and she was smiling back at him. It was his turn. Kagemaru laughed.

"Are you scared!" He said and grinned "Fear not, my Sacred beast would end this soon! Don't worry!". Jaden just snort. He summoned "Wroughtweiler" in def mode and placed one card facedown. Kagemaru just laughed at this stupid move. Jaden didn't care! He believed in his deck and his sister. Kagemaru draw three cards, because of his field spell card. Then he attacked with Hamon and destroyed the dog. He chose Jaden this time, and he got slammed by Hamon's eff. Tara was quickly by his side, and helped him up, just like he did last time.

"I am getting a hero and polymerisation back from the grave!" said Jaden and groaned in pain. Tara took polymerisation and bubbleman back. Kagemaru just grinned and attacked with Uria. However Tara was ready and revealed their facedown card "Flute of summoning Kuriboh!". Winged kuriboh arrived on the field and shielded them from any damage. Kagemaru ended his turn. It was Tara's turn. She looked worried, but he couldn't blame her. They were facing two sacred beast's. However suddenly Jinzo and Kuriboh appeared on the field in spirit form of course. Kuriboh was pointing at the next card they should drew. Jinzo snort, but somehow looked a little worried.

"Tara!" It said "You have to draw Banner's card now, or we are all doomed!". Jaden looks surprised. It was first time Jinzo actually said Tara's name. Tara looked surprised as well. However Jaden could see that she took a deep breath and drew. The card in her hand lit a little up. Jaden knew it was that card.

"So um I got the card!" said Tara a little bit after "So what do I do with it!".

"Um beats me!" Jaden said and shrugged. He was up on his feets again "However I think he gave us that card so we can beat him!". Jaden pointed at Kagemaru.

"Oh please!" said Kagemaru and grinned "That man was only a stupid pawn of mine! Just like you two are!". Jaden sneered.

"Well these pawns are tired of listening to the king!" screamed Tara back at him. "They don't take orders!". Jaden smiled and highfived his sister. She summoned "Bubbleman" to the field and got two more cards. She then used the spell "Metamorphosis" on Bubbleman and transformed him into "Neo Bubbleman". She then equipped him with "Bubble blaster" and attacked Kagemaru's Hamon. Because of Neo Bubbleman's eff, he could now destroy a monster, he battles with, and by destroying the bubble blaster, they didn't take damage. They had destroyed Hamon. Tara tossed down a facedown, and they ended their turn. Kagemaru looked angry at them. He drew and got his three cards. He then attacked with Uria. However Tara was ready. She revealed the spell "Bubble illusion", and because neo bubbleman was on the field, Tara could now use a trap card from her hand. The trap "Hero's rule 1: five freedoms". Kagemaru's had to toss five traps out of his grave. Now Uria had no att. however since he already attacked, Neo bubbleman could beat him.

"Ahr!" screamed Kagemaru angry "You two are only delaying your upcoming deaths!". Kagemaru played the spell "Resurrection tribute". With this new card, he destroyed Neo bubbleman, and he also could resurrect Hamon from the grave in def mode. Jaden sighed. These monsters were not dead for long! Kagemaru then discarded a trap and now he could resurrect Uria again. He then played the spell "Phantasmal martyrs". He could play that card when he had Hamon and Uria on the field. By sending two cards to the grave, he could now summon three Phantasmals tokens. Jaden had a feeling what was coming now, and he was right, when Kagemaru sacrificed his three tokens, to summon the last sacred beast "Raviel, lord of phantasms". It really didn't look good now.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara couldn't believe that they had to face all of the sacred beasts at once. She was still holding Banner's card, but had no idea how to use it. She had tried so hard to fight the beasts with Jaden's cards. She even defeated them both, but Kagemaru just resurrected them again. Just great! However that was not the worst part of it. Now that Kagemaru had summoned the last beast, they were glowing even more. Tara had a feeling that it was not only this island the cards were fading away on. She was pretty sure that everyone was hit, beside her and Jaden, that is. She could also see that Kagemaru was absorbing all duel spirits in the world, into his own body. Tara didn't like this at all.

"Hey Kagemaru!" screamed Tara angry "Stop taking all of our friends!".

"Yeah!" added Jaden "These spirits are not for you to take!". Kagemaru snort.

"Spirits are not friends. They are tools!" He said and laughed. Tara and Jaden both sneered at him. It was Jaden's turn. He used the spell "Dark factory of mass production". With this card, Jaden could take two monster's back from the grave. He chose "Avian" and "Burstinatrix". He then fused them together to get "Flame wingman" to the field. However suddenly Raviel's special eff activates. Every time a monster is summoned, Kagemaru get's a sacred beast token. Tara looked at her brother. He needed a miracle to get out of this mess. Suddenly Tara could hear a voice speak. She tried to find it, when suddenly a light ball appeared out of the blue. Jaden also saw it. It was really weird. However Tara recognized the voice from the ball. It was professor Banner.

"Jaden! Tara! You must use the card now!" He said. Tara and Jaden looked confused at him. Tara was still holding the card in her hand.

"Use it how Banner!" Tara asked "You never explained that!". Banner grinned.

"The same way you got it Tara!" He said "You wished you would win, and the book gave it to you!". Tara looked confused at the card.

"You are saying that we only shall wish for it!" said Jaden confused.

"Yes! This card can grant three wishes!" He said "Three cards you can pick yourself! However it real power is shown when you have used the wishes, then..!". However Banner got interrupted, because Farao ate him. It was the weirdest scene ever. Tara looked at Jaden. He nodded. Tara wished for a card. However nothing happened. She looked confused at Jaden. Then she realised something. Kagemaru's words from before. Together they had more power than the beasts.

"Jaden, I think we need to do this together!" She said. He nodded and grabbed the card. He was smiling at her. They both took a deep breath and wished. The card changed and was now the spell "Fusion recovery". Jaden took Polymerization and Sparkman back from the grave. Tara smiled. She knew what was coming now. Jaden fusion summoned to get "Shining flare wingman" to the field.

"I summoned your card Tara!" said Jaden and grinned "Now let's take him down!". Kagemaru got a new token, however Jaden's monster special eff kicks in. It now has 4600 att, because of the heroes in the grave. Their monster attacked and destroyed Hamon. The twins then activated S flare wingman second eff. If he destroyed a monster in battle, he dealt damage equal to the def points of that monster. However Kagemaru had a trick up in his sleeves. Because Hamon was destroyed in def mode, Kagemaru didn't take any damage. Tara and Jaden both sighed. Jaden looked at her, and Tara nodded. They both wished a new card again, and placed it facedown. Jaden then ended his turn. Kagemaru's turn. He got his three cards. He then used the eff from Raviel. It he sacrificed two tokens, he could add their strength to Raviel. It now had 6000 att. The monster attacked, however Tara revealed the their facedown. It was "De-fusion". She split their monster into Sparkman and flame wingman. Kagemaru got two more tokens however. Raviel destroyed Flame wingman however and Uria destroyed Sparkman. Tara drew. She summoned "Clayman" to the field in att mode. Jaden and Tara were both holding the card Banner, and used their last wish.

"Let's show him our power!" said Jaden and grinned.

"Yeah! And let's save the world in the process!" Tara said and grinned. They both closed their eyes. They felt the wind around them now. They also felt the card changing. It was now "Miracle fusion". Kagemaru was strong however, and didn't move an inch. However Tara was sure, he could feel the strong blowing wind.

"We activate Miracle fusion!" The twins screamed in unison. They fused all heroes in the grave, together with Clayman on the field, and created "Elemental hero electrum". Tara smiled and looked at Banner's card. It's real power should show now. Tara saw the card lit up and smiled. She looked at Jaden. He smiled and nodded.

"I activate the spell "Sabatiel - The philosopher's stone" She said. Tara equipped the card on to Electrum. It's att goes up after how many monsters, the opponents has on the field, and since Kagemaru has five, Electrum's att is now..

"14500 att!" screamed Kagemaru and looked really scared. Jaden and Tara smiled.

"It's over Kagemaru!" They both scream in unison "Attack Electrum!". The monster attacked Raviel. Kagemaru's life points hit zero. He had lost the duel!!

Tara and Jaden both saw when the sacred beast disappeared. Tara let go of her brothers hand. They had squeezed so tight that their hand were a little numb. A bright light appeared from Kagemaru. Tara knew it was the duel spirits. Some of the light was going back to their friends. They others flew off somewhere, to whatever card they all belonged too. Tara smiled. They had saved the world. However when all the light disappeared from Kagemaru's body, he turned old again. He was crawling on the floor. Tara took a last look on Banner's card, before it disappeared. Tara sighed. Of course such a powerful card only could be used ones. Jaden had walked over to the old kagemaru. Tara followed him. The old man sighed.

"The only thing I want, the only thing I really want!" Kagemaru said and sighed "Was to be young again! And the only way to do it, was with the sacred beasts!".

"Yeah and to take over the world!" Jaden said and snort a little. Tara shook her head and was kneeling down before Kagemaru. So they met eye to eye.

"Listen Kagemaru!" said Tara and took his hand. "You wished to be young again, I understand, but taking powers from others, is not the same as feeling alive again!".

"Yeah!" Added Jaden "You need to find your own strength, it doesn't matter how old you are, what matters is how old you feel!". Kagemaru sighed.

"Maybe you are right!" Kagemaru said and sighed again. "Can you two forgive me! An old man and his stupid dreams!". Tara smiled and let go of Kagemaru's hands. She was standing now. Jaden was about to say something, but Tara stopped him.

"Only if you stand up old man!" she said and smiled. Jaden grinned. Kagemaru looked at them. He grabbed Jaden's arms, and began getting up. Tara smiled.

"I can stand!" said Kagemaru shocked and took a step forward. "And I.. I can walk! It must have been our duel!". Tara smiled. However she didn't notice what Jaden was about to do, before it was too late.

"Sure old timer!" He said and hugged Kagemaru. Tara heard something break. She was sure it was something in his back. Tara facepalmed. Sheppard had grabbed his phone and was calling a helicopter. A little bit later, it arrived and flew Kagemaru to the hospital. Their friends rushed to their side. Zane hugged Tara and kissed her on the lips. Tara smiled and kissed him back.

"You were amazing!" Zane said and looked proud at her. Tara smiled.

"Oh but I remember someone who thought we were about to lose a moment ago!" She said. Zane looked puzzled and was suddenly looking in the sky.

"Um I don't think bear hugs and old people mix!" could Tara hear Jaden tell Syrus.

"Oh don't worry!" said Bastion "You may have broken some of his bones, but I think you both healed his heart!". Tara smiled. She saw that Chancellor Sheppard was sealing the cards again. It was the right decision, though Tara.

"So are you kids ready for your exam next week!" asked Crowler and smirked.

"EXAM!" screamed Jaden and looked frightened. Crowler nodded. Tara grinned.

"Yeah the promotion Exam!" Crowler grinned. Tara sighed, she knew her brother had totally forgotten it.

"But I saved the world!" said Jaden to Crowler. "I have a free pass right!".

"No you don't!" said Crowler in a cruel voice "You just have to study!".

Tara sighed. Her brother were so pathetic some time! Suddenly he was standing beside Tara, with big puppy eyes.

"Forget it!" said Tara and began walking away with Zane.

"But sis, you don't know what I am gonna ask you about" Jaden said in a sweet voice.

"You were gonna ask me about lending my notes for the exam right!" Tara said "If it is not that you want to ask me, then speak now!". Jaden was crawling on his knees now. Tara just snort. It was not gonna work.

"Your cruel sis!" said Jaden and began begging "Just a little note! I will do anything! My dessert! My duel money, my deck!! Please, Please, Please Tara!".

"Come on Zane!" said Tara in a cold voice "Before that little monster drives me crazy!". Zane smiled and began walking away. Tara could hear her brother in the background now.

"You're cruel sis!" He said "Bail on your own brother, when he needs your help! What kind of sister are you!". Tara just smirked.

"One who helps you to be a better student, if you actually studied!" replied Tara and waved at him. A little bit later she was gone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 0 5
What If Zane Truesdale is the main protagonist instead of Jaden Yuki.
111K 2.1K 31
This story is about Zane Truesdale from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. I don't own the franchise, all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. The only thing I own is some of t...
84.2K 1.4K 118
Basically the anime of Yugioh GX with my own OC thrown in. I might stop around the Yubel arc since the last arc was never dubbed, but you never know...
60.3K 606 34
I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. What if Jaden went to Duel Academy and was known as a big pro but decided to go back to sc...