Sweetness Of Love ✔

Από free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his childre... Περισσότερα

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
Avni and Neil
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 33

790 129 91
Από free_bird_123_

"W...What's flirting?

Wh...What's seducing?

What is ro... romancing?"

We all let out a laugh as Foziah mimics her childhood moments with Sara.

"Seriously, there was a time she used to ask me these types of queries and now I think, she has done a detailed study on them." Foziah laughed as she pulled Sara's cheek.

"FYI, I never did a detailed study on them. I don't know how but somehow I understood everything as I grew up." Sara rolled her eyes chewing her fries.

Currently, we are at Sara and Foziah's home celebrating mine and Neil's last day as singles. It was planned to have a bachelor party but somehow we all ended up settling for something simple.

We have one extra person here that is Foziah's boyfriend, Asad. He is fun going guy who is deeply in love with Foziah. From his appearance, we can say he is that cute boy who knows to smile all the time. I met him tonight and surprisingly it felt comfortable to talk with him. His behavior around Sara is totally brotherly.

This entire week has been hectic for all of us so we just needed some peace. Neil is been struggling to complete his work before marriage but looks like that's impossible as our marriage has kind of turned lucky and we have got back-to-back partnerships.

Dealing with his meetings he also had to come shopping with me for some ring selections. On top of that my to-be-mother-in-law demanded to book a honeymoon package.

Foziah had permitted me to take leave for the week and that's why Sara was helping to do my part of work. When I thanked her she had jokingly quoted 'You are giving me half of your monthly salary'. When I actually did that in the afternoon she shouted at me for an hour or so as she fake cried that I'm swapping her friendship with money.

While Alia was with me the entire week assisting with shopping. She has been a great help all the while in selecting. Something I like about her is she is patient. I was tired of trying the clothes but her encouraging smile boosted me every time.

DD would give me all the information relating to Neil. From how many meetings he had today - how tired he is. Neil is a workaholic, so he ignores lunch always. With DD's help, I made sure he didn't lie to me and has lunch for the entire week. Because the last thing I want is my to-be-husband suffering from fever on the wedding day.

The confirming message I get from Sara every day - Your CM had lunch.

It's funny how she still addresses him as CM even after I changed Neil's name from CM to Neil in my contacts. Neil is like a friend to all of us when we are not in the office but he still passes polite smiles whenever we see him in the office.

I have bonded up with DD and Alia, Neil has bonded up with Sara. Foziah loves both of us too much to team up with any one of us.

Things are quite normal between us now, we are friends. A group of friends who are anything but mad. Because the type of conversation that happens in presence of Alia and Sara is ridiculous.

I push my glass of water towards Neil when he starts coughing. Without thinking twice he drinks my half-drunken water. I couldn't miss the way the corner of his lips lifts while drinking. I couldn't help but recall our engagement day where he had mentioned we should share food often to grow the love between us. This would just sound cliche but it somewhere flutters my heart.

Sara coughs beside me making me tear my gaze from Neil and settle on her.

"Your nuptial night is tomorrow," she winks at me, "Not today."

"Nuptial nights are not so decent." I give her a pointed look, "Do you want me to invite you on my nuptial night?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"No thanks, not a fan of off clothes romance." She retorted rolling her eyes.

"C'mon we'll not go off clothes in one night, on clothes may be considered." I bite my lower lip to control myself from cackling.

"Now, I feel, my power of whispering has ended." She straightened herself on the chair, "May I speak out a loud?"

"Shut up!" I slap her arm, she chuckles softly shifting her attention to her plate.

Feeling Neil's gaze on me I look at him, his face has turned pinkish as he tries to conceal his laughter. Of course, he might have heard because his ears are so sharp! I mean that day we were shopping, the entire day I kept eating ice cream so the next day I was asked not to eat ice cream because I was suffering from a cold!

Alia, herself being an ice cream lover permitted me to eat ice cream. Sitting in an ice cream parlor we were licking ice cream and I got his call asking if I was done with shopping. To my surprise, he figured out I'm eating ice cream. When he was questioned by me the answer I got was 'I can hear you licking!'

"Fine, let's play truth and dare." Alia declared finishing her plate.

"Yes." Foziah agreed as she took the dishes from the table. Asad helped her as they walk into the kitchen.

"I have a condition before starting." Sara announced as we settle on the table, "I don't want any of you to go horny! No making out dare, no kissing dare, in short no fulfilling desires."

Silence falls on the table before she spoke again, "I just want you guys to keep in mind our parents are sleeping in the same house. Especially you four." She gazes at me, Neil, Foziah, and Asad.

The next moment she is welcomed by used tissues from Foziah while every one of us giggle. Well, I'm trying to giggle, Sara's sentence has left me in an awkward situation because Neil has made up all his mind to stare at me. He and his staring disease!

"Sar, once I had given you a list of dares right? Where are they?" Asad queried her.

"Uh, yes! Lemme just get that." She darted towards her room and came back grabbing a few papers.

"Now, when I look at this I realize how creative I and you are!" She laughed sharing High-Five with him.

I lean on the table as Asad spins the bottle. Internally I pray it doesn't stop in front of me because with Neil's gaze on me I have a ticklish feeling in my stomach.

"Neil!" All cheer as the bottle points at him.

"Yeah?" He looks at them, then tries to understand what is happening. He is making a fool of himself for sure but with that, he is going to embarrass me. So much for being his fiancee.

"Bro, we are playing truth and dare." DD makes him understand.

"Oh, is it?" He looks around and nods to himself.

"Truth or dare?" Alia asked laughing.

"I'll go with the truth." He countered sparing a glance at me.

"Something you like about Avni?" Sara clapped as she wriggled her brows at him.

"Her eyes." I close my eyes after hearing him, that's it I'm not opening my eyes.

"Aww, young love." Foziah reacted sweetly.

"Avni, you may open your eyes." Sara nudged me, "How is CM going to immerse himself then?"

Opening my eyes I glare at her, the bottle spins around and settles on Foziah.

"I'm going with the truth." She chirped excitedly.

"Since I know everything about you lemme ask something serious which I am curious as well as clueless about," Sara smirked at her.

"Yeah, go on." Foziah frowned.

"Why do you guys keep holding hands?" She arched an eyebrow at her, curtly nodding entwined hands of Asad and Foziah.

Foziah clears her throat as she tries to take her hand away but Asad holds it laughing at her situation.

"Just like that, no specific reason." Foziah shrugged looking embarrassed.

The game was going interesting as I got to know some or the other thing about everyone. It was interesting only till the bottle stopped in front of me.

"Truth or dare?" Alia and Sara say in unison. All were going gaga that the bottle wasn't stopping in front of me and now when it finally did everyone are excited. Neil who was least interested in the game straightened himself on the chair expressing his interest.

"Dare," I reply because I know whatever the question they'll ask it would be related to Neil, and dare they'll no give related to Neil. After all, the game is free of desires.

Sara goes through the dare list prepared by her and Asad. Then something catches her attention as her eyes lit up.

"You are going to share an eye lock with CM!" She confessed as her smile rose larger.

"Sara, not this." I shake my head.

"Avni, please." Alia implored followed by DD, Foziah, and Asad. I very well know how they are going to tease me after this dare, on that Neil's comment on my eyes is making it even tougher for me.

"C'mon." Neil leaned on the table as the corner of his lips twitched up.

Hearing Sara's continuous blabber, I roll my eyes.

"Fine, for a minute only." I nod my head keeping my demand.

"Who said you are doing it as a dare?" Neil lifted his brows, "Put an end to truth and dare everyone." His declaration compelled everyone to frown.

"It's a challenge to my fiancee, let's see who blinks first." He flashed a smile as he rolled his sleeves. If I was asked what do you like about Neil, I would answer the way he folds his sleeves.

"What will I get by accepting this challenge?" I stare into his eyes.

"A kiss," Sara and Asad say in unison, "Maybe." They add quickly when I throw a glare at them.

"No, whoever wins can rule tomorrow night. If you win, the night will go according to you and if I win, the night will go according to me."

To be honest, his words dragged me into a different world. How does he want to spend the night?

"Hey, Hey, Hey, please don't take your minds in some different world because when I say in my way, I mean the type of conversation I want to have." He held up his hands in the air as if surrendering after seeing everyone's teasing glances.

"Fine then," I smirk because if I win I'm just going to read a novel and sleep.

"1,2,3.. Go!" Sara and Alia yelled together.

Opening my eyes, I stare into his brown orbs. As I lean forward I see myself in his eyes. I didn't know his eyes are so enthralling until this staring game took place.

I think I should rephrase my sentence, If I was asked what do you like about Neil, I would answer the way he folds his sleeves and his brown orbs.

I'm good at staring, I have had this competition in my college days as well so it's not a big deal for me but still I wish to blink my eyelashes for once.

Neil is holding a soft look in his eyes so I don't think he has the urge to blink his eyelashes. Another thing to note down, I even like his eyelashes.

"What if they never blink? I am feeling sleepy." I hear Sara's voice as she yawned. You started it, girl.

A smile breaks on Neil's face as if he laughs on some internal mockery, in that smiling process he slightly blinked.

"He just blinked!" I slam my hand on the table while Neil looks away controlling his smile. I wonder why he is smiling.

"You won." He smiled again as he looked down.

"Why are you smiling?" I arch an eyebrow. In response, he just shrugged and another breathtaking smile formed on his lips.

"Yay! Avni, rule on your nuptial night. I swear it's going to be sweet and not hot." Sara mumbled in her sleepy tone as she yawned.

"We would reach the hotness on some required point, for now, sweetness is all we need," Neil responded without missing a beat as his gaze scanned my face.

Is there something on my face?

Because he is smiling looking at me.

"Look at this young love. Honestly, Neil, your professional behavior hides your this awesome personality." Foziah smiled as she awed at us.

"That's good! His employees already have eyes for him and if he starts showing this awesome personality then he will be kidnapped!" Alia stifled her yawn.

"Alright, let's leave." I get up from my seat, Alia and Sara are feeling so damn sleepy.

"I thought you are staying here." Sara tried to open her sleepy eyes.

"No, remember tomorrow is my wedding so I want to sleep on my bed for one last time as single." I chuckle at my own words.

"Oh okay!" She mumbled putting her head on the table.

"I'll help her to room." Foziah smiled at her as she supported Sara.

"You want me to drop you?" DD looked at Alia as he took his car keys.

"Yes, please. While coming I was the third wheel between them." She waves her hand between me and Neil, "I don't want to be that again."

Knowing well it will be late till we return Neela maa asked Neil to pick and drop me.

Neil rolls his eyes as Alia followed DD.

"Asad, inform Foziah we are leaving." Neil got up as he shared a friendly hug with him. It turned out that from the time he knows Foziah he knows Asad too.

"Sure, drive safe. Focus on the road not the eyes of your fiancee." He chuckled trying to tease Neil.

"Will try to do so," Neil added picking his phone and keys from the table as he looked at me. I stroll out not wanting to see Asad as he passes some aww comment.

A few seconds later Neil comes out, the driving went all silent. I am really glad Neil's focus is on road and not on my eyes. Mentally I make a note to inform Asad about it whenever we meet, I guess we will meet tomorrow if at all he is coming for our wedding. On engagement day he was busy with his work so you can't really say workaholic people will attain weddings or not.

My eyes fall on Neil's arm, definitely, his workout has helped him to gain that hot arms. My gaze falls on his fingers as they clasp the steering wheel, my lips turn into a small smile when I see the engagement ring.

I look at my ring and smile. Playing with my ring a small thought crosses my mind, after a few hours I'll be named Mrs. Neil Khanna.

I am slightly nervous, it's going to be a big day tomorrow. Two lives will be bound to each other tomorrow. Though I know my in-laws are good people but this doesn't calm my nervousness.

The car screeched in front of my home getting me out of my thoughts. Without turning to look at Neil I get down from the car. Suddenly, I feel like I have rushed everything. What if I fail in the marriage?

A soft pull on my wrist stops me from moving in, I know it's Neil so I choose to stare ahead instead of facing him.

Turning me around he lifts my chin from his fingers. My gaze meets his brown orbs which are holding warmth.

The cold breeze made me close my eyes as I grip my handbag. Warmth spread in my body as a few butterflies set free in my stomach when Neil holds my face in my palms. I find myself leaning into his touch as my breathing goes abnormal.

He exhales deeply, "Avni, I just want you to know you are not alone. Yes, I know it's not easy but it's not difficult. Whatever the situation is, happy one or sad one, complicated one or stupid one you'll always find me standing just a step behind you. You just need to turn around and look at me."

He lets his forehead rest on mine, "Let's make sure none of us feels we made a wrong decision by taking the step for this marriage. We will let this work, through anything and everything. Okay?" He questioned as his thumbs stroked my cheeks.

I slightly nod my head against his. I don't know what feeling crossed next I just wanted to embrace myself in his warmth. Without thinking twice I hugged him, he stumbles a step back. Embarrassment seeps into me the very next second, when I try to pull back Neil gently wraps his arms around me making me feel comfortable.

He moves his hand on my hair making me close my eyes. I could feel his heartbeat under my palm which is resting on his chest. Softly he plants a kiss on my hair. I start feeling something which I never felt, I felt complete, I felt at peace.

And life always wants peace, this is the strong reason why I'm marrying him.

Neil is my peace.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━

So, how was it?

Pardon me if it came out boring but due to the break I took, I didn't know how to start and end it. Knowing that you all are waiting, I didn't want to back up and gave it try!

Well, I didn't complete my pre-boards. One last was left and our Karnataka minister decided to close schools and colleges till 4th May. So, I'm currently taking online classes and I'll keep updating till 4th May.

Coming to a very important thing, last chapter I have given two options.

• How many want small scenes of the present amidst the past?

• How many want only the past to continue?

As expected by me most of the people went with the present amidst the past. If I combine views of both Mishbir and Avneil versions only 3-4 go with only past option.

Maybe first I would have decided on basis of which option has more views but this time it's not going that way.

The readers who went with only past options had a clear answer that is it will create confusion.

Honestly, I also had no idea how I'm going to write when I gave options to you all.

After a lot of thinking I came out with one solution, which I believe, will not disappoint you all.

We will get present amidst the past yet we will not get present amidst the past.

Yes, you have read it right. Now, lemme just quickly explain what I mean.

I'll write a small present scene then it'll be Avni communicating with her dairy. This will be written under the title 'PRESENT'. It will have a completely different chapter.

Readers who want to read the present can read that chapter and those who don't want can ignore it. That will not make any difference to the story, it'll be only Avni's POV.

With this, no reader will be disappointed nor it will create confusion.

But if at all anyone is confused please don't hesitate to ask me.

Hope so it is clear, is it?

Thank you for all the love in the last chapter.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Thank y'all.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

38.7K 3.8K 22
All it took for Neil to lose himself completely was a phone call from a wrong number. All it took was a phone call to a wrong number for Avni to find...
28.7K 3.1K 16
Ranked #11 in #neilkhanna in January Ranked #11 in #avniayesha on March 08, 2019 Ranked #11 in #livingtogether on 08 May 2019 Ranked 30th in #adiza o...
613K 28.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
31.9K 3.1K 28
Avni & Neil fell in love with each other in college but unaware that their families are enemies from last 20 yrs. What will happen when they got to...