Why me? Dreamnotfound

By iamweirdoliveishere

George was getting back from a late night at work but stumbled across the wrong people. He got kidnapped. But... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

1.8K 21 11
By iamweirdoliveishere

George fell asleep and awoke to someone at the edge of his bed.

"Ah"

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, I'm Niki by the way"

"Oh, it's okay, hi Niki I'm George, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already"

"Yes I did but it's nice to meet you, I'm going to tend to your wounds now if that's alright with you."

"Of course."

Niki walked over and grabbed disinfectant and a needle and string (idk what they use for stitches even though I've got stitches multiple times idk what they use lol).

"This might sting a bit."

George flinched at the stinging pain on his leg.

"So you and Dream huh"

"What? Oh, it's nothing really, I mean I think so. I don't know."

Niki blushed and said "Mhmmm"

"Okay, whatever," George said sarcastically

"Okay, I moving on to the next cut."

"K"

"Ouch!"

"Sorry"

"I-it's fine"

Niki then disinfected any other wounds and stitched them up. Niki and George had small talk than for a while after she finished they continued talking. After not too long Dream walked into the room, George internally getting excited.

"Dream!"

"Hey George, how are you doing?"

"Good"

"He's improved a lot over what I've seen."

"Great!"

"But George, I got you into this and I-I don't think you should be here, with me anymore, this is my fault that you are like this and you can go back to your life before this, tell the cops, and forget about everything, and me."

"D-Dream"

"I'm sorry that this happened to you it's all my fault-"

"Dream. I want to stay."

"What?"

"I want to stay, I don't want to go back to my boring life, I had no friends, every day was the same, same routine, but now I get to do more and be with actual people."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course!"

Dream went and hugged George as tightly as he could without hurting him. They kept in that position for a while until Niki came back.

"Okay, I'm back"

"Hi, Niki!"

"What are you two up to?"

"Hugging," George said proudly

Wilbur then walked in to see George find he was looking okay then he looked towards Niki.

"Hey, Niki!"

"Oh, hi Wilbur"

"I see George is doing better"

"Yep he's a lot better"

"Good"  "But you alright you seem shakey"

"No I'm fine," she said smiling shaking it off

"Alright then"   "Dream don't we have a meeting"

"Oh, umm yeah I forgot"

"Seriously," George said

"Actually, Wilbur you lead today, I want to stay with George."

"You sure?"

"Yep"

"Okayyyyy"

Wilbur left and Niki soon left to tend to some cleaning duties, Dream said that she didn't have to do anything else but she insisted she did.

"It's just you and me George."

"Y-yeah"

George then realized Dream was soon sitting on his bed.

"What are you-"

"I'm getting comfortable, I can't just kneel on the floor and talk."

"Whatever"

"Thank you for wanting to stay, I thought you would want to leave as soon as possible, so thanks for choosing to stay." Dream thanked with a smile

"Dream, another reason I stayed was because of you."

"What, really?"

"Yeah, in this whole world you're the person that gets me."

"George-" Dream cuts himself off looking into the brunette's chocolate eyes.

Dream stops himself memorized by George slowly Dream takes his hand and cups George's face and leans in to kiss him. Their lips touched, George thought this would never happen and embraced the soft kiss. They soon both pulled away at the same time.

"George, your beautiful."

George, flustered had nothing to say he just cuddled into Dream's warm loving arms. They laid there for a long while in silence but not an awkward silence, a warm, comfortable silence fell upon the two. Soon George fell asleep in Dream's arms, soon Dream too, fell asleep listening to George's breaths.

"Okay, hey-"   "oh hehe I'm so telling Karl."

Niki left the room looking for Karl everywhere. Then she looked in an empty office to find Karl there drifting in his thought.

"Karl!"

"Wha- oh Niki!"

"Guess What"

"Hmm," he said excitedly

"I saw Dream and George asleep together, cuddling."

"WHAT THE HONK REALLY, YESSSSS"

"eeeeeeee I know, but don't mention it to them, it's obvious their hiding it."

"Ya"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                               ~Back To the Two Love Birds~

George awoke he tried to get up but realized there was a set of muscular arms around him, it's Dream. 'Wait this is a dream, this can't be real'

"George?"

George snapped out of it realizing it was real "Oh hey Dreamyyy"

"Don't call me that."

"Okay fine"

"You know your really cute when you sleep"    "How are you so cute?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is I want to go to my room and put a fresh set of clothes in along with a nice long shower."

"I'm sure Niki won't mind, but I have to ask"

"Okay"

Dream got up and left the room to find Niki, he found her walking down a hallway.

"Oh, Niki I was wondering if George could go to his room and take a shower and stuff."

"Oh yeah of course"

"K, thanks Niki"

"No problem"

Dream walked back to the infirmary and got to George.

"So what did she say"

"She said you're good to go"

"Good" George tried to get up but miserably failed and fell.

"George, you okay?"

"Yeah, no I don't think I can walk."

"Here." Dream scooped George up off the bed to hold him in his arms.

"Dreammmm!"

"You said you can't walk."

"Your such an idiot."

Dream walked to the elevator and George's room, he got in and placed him on the bed.

"Thanks"

"Mhm" Dream hummed in response

"Hey DREAMMMMMM WHERE ARE YOU!" someone yelled from the halls, it was Tommy, of course

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TOMMY!!?"

"NOTHING IN PARTICULAR" Tommy walked up to George's bedroom door and busted in and shot Dream with a Nerf gun.

"You two dickheads are now dead, under the reign of Tommy," He said proudly

"What the hell, Tommy seriously"

"I mean yeah, it's George's welcome back.

"Sure, whatever Tommy"

"Yeah go bother like Wilbur or Ranboo or something," George said in a playful tone

"I already did"

"Really?" Dream asked disappointed

"Yeah, they were my first victims, then Karl, Big Q, and Tubbo oh, then Sapnap, now you and Gogy."

"I thought I told you not to call me Gogy."

"You did"

"So why keep calling me Gogy"

"Cause I want to"

"Your such a brat."

"AM NOT!" Tommy proceeded to shoot George with more Nerf bullets screaming and pretended to be very much offended, but not really offended.

"Come on Tommy, you leaving now." Dream started to shove Tommy out of the room

"Fine, only-"

"Leave already"

"Geese I'm gone"

"Good"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 1111

Did I purposely make it 1111 yes, yes I did? Love ya byeee :))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.2K 31
dream's the son of a mafia boss and one day during a car chase, he crashes into a certain british guy. cwII violence II gun use II blood II death II...
388K 14K 31
Why would anyone bother going to the hospital when they have an injury when you can just kidnap your own personal doctor? Dream. A serial killer who...
4.2K 87 64
The moment they met at high school, they were instant friends. Dream falls for George, but feelings aren't mutual, and when George realises his feeli...
341K 14.4K 27
George is a detective who was transferred to America to find the notorious serial killer, Dream. He is challenged with facing a busy work life with...