Wild Fire | BTS

By mostlyybts

"Let me repeat this one more time." He takes a deep breath and fixes his gaze on you."The seven of us. We all... More

Wild Fire
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

17

1.7K 78 13
By mostlyybts

The sun shined dazzling as it stares down at the eight of you happily talking and enjoying each other's company.

After what happened with Hoseok last night, you expected the awkwardness to show itself the next day but Hoseok's mood didn't let that happen and acted like nothing can make you and him awkward with each other.

You planned to consume the rest of the day with the boys likewise if they're not busy and occupied with their so-called work. This is going to be a fun day.

Last night with Yoongi, you didn't understand what Yoongi meant that he wished to have a little bonding with you but of course, you agreed since you can't spend time with Yoongi these past few days.

"What's up Y/N?" Jungkook scoots closer to you on the couch and placed his left arm behind you to let it rest. He might've noticed you spacing out a bit. Well, entirely.

You shook your head and smiled. "Nothing. I was just planning to spend the day with the seven of you." So straightforward of you Y/N.

Jungkook nodded at the idea of you and his fellow brothers laughing and smiling at the garden, eating barbeque like the picnic you just had. He smiled remembering all those moments all of you established.

"That's great. I'm sure the hyungs would love to be with you for the rest of the day, just like what I'm feeling right now." Even he behaved like some of the men you encountered.

You didn't reply for a moment, thinking about the happenings around you and immediately he thought: you were disturbed by something he can't guess. While staring at you, his eyes shifted to your heart-shaped lips. It looked soft to his eyes.

"Hey, people in this house!" Jimin yelled from upstairs as he looks down to the living to see you and Jungkook. He smiled. "Hi Y/N! Hi Jungkook." He waved happily and rushed downstairs towards the two of you.

Jin followed behind Jimin as he put on a frowning face. "It's early in the morning yet you're so loud Jimin." He rubbed his puffy eyes and yawned before smiling brightly.

"Good morning sleepyheads!" He shouted louder than Jimin's yell to tease him which earned a few laughs and some groans from the people who woke up because of it. Meanwhile, you and Jungkook stared at the eldest and younger and mock each other.

"What's happening down here?" Namjoon said groggily as he just woke up from his deep sleep. Aw man, he was just about to get to the exciting part of his dream. He frowned.

You burst into laughter and tried to catch your breath once you lacked. This was so entertaining to watch. You didn't notice but felt the gazes of the men around you while you almost lay down laughing.

Everyone that wasn't awake yet but now is, came out of their chambers and their forehead crinkled as they were greeted by an unprecedented perspective. Even the annoyed Yoongi, had his eyes wide open. Everyone was now awake because of Jin.

"Hyung did wake you guys up." Jungkook chuckles with Jimin. His hyungs must be pretty annoyed by how the eldest ruined their sleep but they couldn't complain since Jin might throw some rapping skills.

Namjoon chuckled showing the two dimples that grew noticeable once he shows a smile. Hoseok, however, rubbed the back of his neck and stretched it a bit, presenting signs that he was still sleepy. Well, Taehyung was pouting the whole time with his eyes still closed. He looked so adorable.

Jin didn't care about the sleepy boys who wanted to hug their beds again. "Time for breakfast everyone!" He clapped and went down the stairs towards the kitchen, probably preparing the dishes.

"Come on Y/N." Jungkook chimes beside you. "If you're planning to spend the rest of the day with us, you gotta move your body out of the sofa." He winks then taps your arm to spur you on.

Then, of course, you nodded and brushed your clothes before strolling with Jungkook and the rest of the men, towards the kitchen to have breakfast. The start of your 'planned' bonding is today. You hoped no one scheduled something else today.

Eating breakfast with the boys truly and constantly encourage you at the start of your day. You guys talk about a lot of stuff, they sometimes tell you stories about them but you weren't certain if some of them are credible since Jin once told you they rode pigs flying. Incredible. The maknaes also would excitedly tell you about how they met during their kids' time and played on a playground together.

You pictured these Mafia-grown men as kids on your mind and you almost screeched because of how adorable they probably were when they played around the playground happily. Oh, ghod, you wanted to squish them.

"Are you full Y/N?" Jimin asked beside you who was checking your state this whole time. He probably saw how you almost jumped to your seat, imagining things. "Here, eat some more." he didn't even let you form words and gave you one dish he liked to have.

Of course, you grabbed a spoonful of the dish Jimin provided you and only that makes you full enough. Not when the others went into jealous mode and also handed you the dish they liked. You felt your stomach almost exploding from all of the foods they fed you.

They were giving you food non-stop. The sentence, "Here, try this." kept replaying in your mind now. You're like on a family occasion and they were one of your family members.

Well, good thing they weren't your family members in this world because you may or may not have fallen for all of them so easily.

"Do you prefer juice or water?" Taehyung asked from in front of you at the table. Now they were treating you like a treasure that should be taken care of.

"Anything would work," you say then your attention got taken away once again when the other men called your name. They were becoming not like the people you first met, but the softer version of that.

Everybody was all trying to get your attention to them. Even Yoongi and Namjoon became softer to you these past few days. Maybe those moments with them truly did help your bond with others. And that's where you noticed something unusual.

They were wearing bracelets.

But not some ordinary bracelets that are found online or in any place. They were the ones you made for them. Your eyes shifted from their wrists and it was truly there. You're confident that you aren't hallucinating. If no one is here to see you, maybe you'll burst into tears. Jin did keep his promise that the boys would wear it no matter what.

"You sure you don't want pizza Y/N?" Hoseok asked while holding his phone to dial the number of a pizza restaurant. You were so full but it's the food we're talking about.

You shrugged, unsure of what to answer. "It's up to you. I can eat whatever you guys have." That sounded dirty for you to say because some stared at each other and coughed simultaneously. 

"Okay then, we're having pizza for snacks!" Taehyung excitedly jumps from his seat like a boy who just got what we wanted, and that was food.

Hoseok chuckled before excusing himself to call the restaurant to order food. Once he was gone, your eyes changed positions to Yoongi's form. His words ringing through your ears. Did he honestly yearn to hang out with you?

"Be ready tomorrow. Let's have a little bonding." These words were replaying in your mind.

The only problem was you don't know when and you don't know what bonding he was talking about. At least it fit perfectly on time since you were planning to bond with them.

"I noticed," Namjoon suddenly interrupts your daydreaming about Yoongi and your attention solely focuses on him. "Our Y/N here seems to be out of the world most of the time." He placed his fingers under his chin and taps it lightly.

Now, everyone's gaze went onto your state. Why did he have to call you out like that? Once you felt everyone looking at you, your cheeks heat up at the most embarrassing times and it only makes you more ashamed.

Yoongi eyes you closely. The maknaes did the same and direct their attention to you. You hoped someone will interrupt the tension building around and would lighten the mood-

"Pizza's coming up in 15 minutes," Hoseok shouts from the entrance of the house, his one arm raised and clasping the phone tightly.

Jungkook then turns to you with his doe eyes. "Get ready Y/N. Dress nicely and we can all hang out for the whole day." He smiled. "You, me, and my brothers." It was said in a way that excites you so you nodded.

You excitedly went up the stairs, your foot making a loud noise every time it lands on the staircase flooring. It shows that this will be the most fun day you'll ever have. Except for your family day. You shut up your mind so it doesn't ruin the mood.

When you closed the door of your bedroom, you sighed and start finding a nice outfit for today's not-so-special occasion. Probably just a picnic again since you can't be seen when you're still kidnapped. You kind of forgot that these men right here; who each had a moment with you, are your kidnapper. You even think you love all of them. Kinda true tho.

Okay. Let's choose an outfit from your closet that hasn't been added by new clothes since you were snatched away. Therefore, the boys had bought you nice clothes when they have the chance to which was awesome.

All are great looking here so it took you quite some time before a dress caught your sight. It was all flowery and it shows the right mood for today's wonderful occasion. Which was eating.

You took the dress from its position and took a good look at it, it's meticulous. You thought of what shoes to match with the flowery dress you picked out. Sandals may hurt your feet but it's the only option you have right now. But before you wear this nice outfit you picked out, you need to take shower first.

Of course, while the warm water pours down from your head slowly falling from the different parts of your body. Your mind started drifting away again. for 4 months. Almost 5. Your father didn't show any signs of movement that he loves you. Wow.

"Think about the life you're living right now Y/N. The boys who are here to be with you." With closed eyes, you murmured those words, feeling light from what you said. "Think about them."

A knock jolted your frame and you waited to hear the voice of who the man came inside your room. "Y/N? Are you good? We're all waiting for you downstairs." It was Jin.

"Good as I can ever be." You forced a smile and sighed. "Inform the boys I'll come upon them once I'm all ready." You added.

You heard him mutter, "Okay, be quick." before you heard the door of your room close. Hurry up so you can finally meet the boys and enjoy the day with the seven of them.

:)

The dress was tight. Not the type of tight that suffocates you. It did show all the curves your body has. Gosh, you looked so seductive.

You stared at the mirror in the bathroom and twisted your torso to see more about how much you got sexy these past few days. You're also looking much happier ever since you knew you loved the boys.

It was already afternoon when you finished putting on light makeup and fixing your hair. You curled the ends of your dark hair to brighten your look.

Once you got outside, you expected the boys to sit on the sofa calmly and not bother to even fix themselves to this date you planned.

But, they all looked like hot gentlemen. Sizzling hot. Don't drool everyone.

They were wearing clothes that matched their unique style but date version. Ghod, were they your kidnappers? These men standing right in front of you, that you're also falling in love with, are your kidnappers.

"Woah." Namjoon was the first one to speak. Some of their mouths dropped to the floor as they stared at you in awe.

Yoongi grinned. "You look gorgeous as always Y/N." You immediately felt your cheeks heat up because of their intense stares at you.

Taehyung went up to you with shock still visible across his features. "We kidnapped this wonderful woman right here?" His voice hint with an amused tone.

They gotta stop with their compliments or else by the time the date starts, you're going to look like a red rose. A beautiful one tho.

Hoseok placed an arm around you in a cool manner then glanced at your state. "You're always so gorgeous Y/N," he whispered to your ear sending tingles down your spine.

Not only are the ones who called you gorgeous but the rest of the men complimented you as well. Okay, they truly gotta stop throwing nice words at you or you'll scream at top of your lungs because of embarrassment.

"I've prepared the grilling station outside, come look at it." Jin smiled and presented what he did with him making sounds. "Now all we have to do is eat! Come on everybody!" Jin invites.

The man beside you then turns to you with a grin plastered across his rosy lips. "Let's go eat Y/N. We have a long day ahead." He winked before you guys both walked together towards the patio.

Once everyone settled on the table nicely. You sat beside Jungkook and Yoongi who you are getting shy with since they looked so tall beside you even if they are sitting. They offered you some foods you haven't tried before and let me tell you. They were all delicious.

"Do you want to try my favorite out of all of these?" Jungkook pointed at the dishes scattered on the table. You nodded then he pulls out a pocket-sized drink from his pocket. "Here, try one."

When you took it, you didn't expect it would be a drink named banana milk. Oh my. A scary and dangerous Mafia is drinking banana milk? How adorable.

You heard Yoongi laugh beside you. "You must be shocked our maknae drinks those." He showed you his gummy smile which melted your heart. "Try one, I know you'll like it eventually." Of course, this is Jungkook's favorite drink.

"Okay then." You broke into a giggle and then drank from the banana milk Jungkook gave you. Tastes good.

You hang with the boys for a while after eating lunch with them. They enjoyed your company while you also find entertainment with them. During those moments with them, you learned more about how they met each other and how powerful they are now. Word-for-word, anyone would want to steal their power right now.

"Movie time!" Jimin chimes excitedly after he washed his plate clean. Namjoon shook his head at the younger but his face still showed happiness.

And there, you all watched whatever movie they picked out. Some were horror, comedy and you don't know why they don't pick romance movies. For the past few minutes, you can only hear Jimin yell whenever a ghost would appear on the screen, Namjoon covering his eyes, Yoongi almost clinging onto you, Taehyung using Jin as his shield, Hoseok and Jungkook laughing at the scaredy-cat men around them.

When the movie ended, their voices were hoarse as they screamed throughout the movie. And you almost coughed your lungs out after you ran out of breath from laughing too much. The scene was just so funny.

By the time the fourth movie finished, the sun had already sunk while the moon gradually rises itself from being hidden. Everybody was all hungry since only popcorn was eaten during the whole movie bonding. You even dared to rest your head on Yoongi's shoulder when your neck hurting but he didn't bulge.

"All of you take a shower. Jungkook and I will prepare dinner," Jin stated and collected all the emptied sodas lying around the coffee table and the soft rug. You helped him halfway of course.

You followed what the eldest had said and stepped onto the cold tiles of the bathroom's flooring. You closed the door behind you and locked it just in case something unexpected happens and you don't want that to occur right here.

Sometime later, you finished taking a shower and now picking what pajamas to wear tonight. Maybe a plain hoodie Taehyung borrowed from you and some sweatpants to go along with it.

"Our Y/N." Someone cooed from outside the door. The nickname Hoseok gave you sent you butterflies all over your stomach. "Are you done? We're waiting for you."

You yelled, "Yep, I'll follow you downstairs." before you heard the man's presence already fading away. He must've gone to the boys.

A long tiring, fun, entertaining, wonderful day is almost ending. You did admit you had a lot of fun spending the day with the boys and getting to know more of their stories. You hope it'll happen again.

Because you know it will. *winks*

;)

You didn't know why sleeping is so hard for you to accomplish. You just close your eyes and let yourself float towards a place called 'dreamland.'

Well turns out, you were not one of the people who fall asleep fast because up until now your eyes are wide open while staring at the plain ceiling above your room. Your chest was heavy and that was the reason why you couldn't sleep.

It was like signaling to you that something horrible is about to happen so you should stay awake. And you did. Although it wasn't comfortable you still did.

The crickets can be heard from outside your window which made the sentiment even tenser. You're confident no one is awake right now so who would help you when something bad happens? Your shadow?

You sat from your bed and took a deep breath. Maybe it's just you feeling all of those scary emotions you're having. You're sure it is.

"Take a deep breath Y/N." And that's what you did. You took another deep breath and hoped that the heavy feeling on your chest will fade away. And sadly, it did not.

"Please go back to sleep self." You don't care if you're talking to yourself right now. All that matters is that this heavy thing inside your chest needs to go away and never come back. You lay down again.

You shut your eyes and let your mind take a rest from all the problems you had this night. A while ago you were having a fun talk with the boys in the dining room. You all were laughing at each other's stupidity and how they were scared watching the horror movie a while ago. What happened?

Once your eyes closed and your body almost floating itself to dreamland. You opened your eyes as fast as you can when you felt the window of your room being shattered into pieces. Oh shit, this is the 'bad thing' going to happen.

You hear heavy breathing from the unusual person who came to your room randomly. You're frightened, maybe because you know your Dad has a lot of misunderstandings with loads of people and some try to threaten us.

When you turned your head around to see who it was, you were greeted by a hooded figure but the problem was is that you can't see the man's face to find out if he looked familiar but you truly can't. Is he dumb or does he certainly not realize that you discover him and you're not asleep yet.

"Finally." His low voice surprised you. Well, that's new.  "I accomplished what my boss told me and here I am inside this girl's room. I'm amazing." Then he lifts his head to start walking to you.

Girl, you can't just let this man take over you like he owns this bedroom he's currently standing on right now. Show him how strong you are. Next thing you knew you were grabbing the lampshade that's beside your bed and the man screaming out of pain. What the?

"Fuck!" He grabbed the part of his head where you slammed the lampshade on him. "Damn you! I'm supposed to kill you not you supposed to hurt me." He groaned.

'He's so overdramatic.' The little voice in your head murmured and you needed to laugh at how funny that was but you'll look crazy.

"You're going to pay for this." He rushed towards you and before you knew it, a scream went out of your mouth and the intruder quickly closed it before anyone knows he was there. His boss will be so upset.

The door opened and you were surprised to see Yoongi standing there with worry invisible on his complexion. It seems like he just woke up and went straight into your room when he probably heard you cry out. The intruder faced Yoongi when he saw you stare at him.

It all happened fast to your eyes and the next thing you knew is that Yoongi was holding a gun and the intruder's arms were up. You saw how destructive Min Yoongi was right now.

"Get away from her right now." Even his voice sounded so dangerous that you never wanted him to get mad at you. He looks scary yet intimidating presently. "I said get away from her." And the man slowly backed away. What a scaredy-cat.

Slowly, the room started to fill with all of the boys' presence and the intruder was now held by Jungkook and Namjoon. The man was attempting his best to be free from the two men's hold but it was difficult.

"Let me go!" He yelled and still tried to punch Namjoon on his stomach to attempt to escape but Namjoon is smarter and he dodged the incoming punch.

Namjoon's jaw clenched. "What are you doing here?" He raised a question, his voice struggling to come out when he tries and makes the guy stop moving. He's truly getting annoyed now.

"I won't tell you." The intruder mocked Namjoon which truly was a wrong choice since Namjoon straight-up punched the guy on his face which resulted in his nose bleeding and then you were surrounded by darkness. What the? What happened? Did you faint without falling?

"Hey, she's here. Do it when we're all alone." You hear Hoseok's voice echoing through your right here. And there you felt a hand covering your eyes because of the violence that occurred. Oh come on, it's not like you haven't seen people kill each other.

Then you heard no sounds after that so you assumed they just left. Hoseok also removed his hand on top of your eyes when the intruder left the scene. Oh gosh, what just happened?

"Are you okay? Are you feeling fine?" Hoseok worriedly asked you when he finally had the chance to check on you.

You laughed but nodded at his questions. "Yep, I'm all good. I had the guts to smack the guy's head by that lampshade." You pointed at the shut lampshade laying around the floor of your room. You wanted to burst out laughing.

"That's our brave Y/N." He winks and then gets the broken lampshade you dropped on the floor. "I'll simply buy you a new one and replace it with this one." He laughed and you nodded.

Yoongi comes back to fetch the both of you. "Namjoon wants to talk with all of us. And for you Y/N, we're going to keep you safe from this mysterious person who wants you gone." He placed an arm around you to persuade you to go.

"Okay, let's go then." Hoseok walks with both of you. Through the dim-lighted hallways, you three walked slowly, leaving thumps along your trail.

Just like the previous meeting you had, you went to that same place and sat on a similar seat. This situation must be so important that you can see the serious aura on each of their perfect complexions. They looked so destructive yet gorgeous. Okay, you gotta stop with the dirty thinking, or else you'll be drooling later and we (readers and author-nim) don't wish for that.

"First of all, we need to know who this unknown man wants to bug Y/N,"  Yoongi states as he interweaves his fingers on the table, glancing at you.

Jimin grimaced. "Why does that person target Y/N? She has never gone through any fights for as much as I know. She's a good girl." He grinned. Okay, um, that truly sounded so wrong.

"Couldn't agree more," Hoseok says.

The youngest speaks up. "Maybe they knew Y/N is involved with us?"

Taehyung threw a confused look with his brows knitted together. "What do you mean by that?"

"They're using Y/N as our weakness. They discovered that whenever Y/N is here, we're going to show our vulnerable side and they have the power to control us," Jin explains. "I guess they are our antagonist, not Y/N's."

Acceptable idea.

But do they not realize you're in the same room as them for them to talk about you? Oh, my ghod. And you decide to not talk at all.

"Very smart of you Jin hyung." Namjoon chuckles to tease the eldest and the eldest rolled his eyes in response. "But he could be credible so don't take that as a mockery."

Hoseok suddenly leaped from his seat which took most of the audience's attention.

"Maybe the person who bothered Y/N today..." he began. "Is related to the person who shot Yoongi back at the party." Now everyone's eyes widened.

That was a great point there.

"Hoseok hyung has a point." Taehyung chimes.

"Agreed." Jimin nodded and the rest as well.

"Now we might have a clue on who possibly this guy is. All we need to know is what his identity is." Yoongi threw a serious look and a frowned forehead.

"I hope he's ready for what to come," Jungkook added before the meeting ended.

We're going to know who this guy is in no time. And he better be prepared for what Bangtan will do.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: While revising this chapter, I may or may not have listened to Baepsae...

So, in any case, this book has nearly 1000 reads. Oh my goodness! I can't describe how thankful I am to everyone who has read this dreadful work.

Here's an update on it! I should go right now. Goodbye ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 16.7K 21
One day you were finally going to the concert of your favorite K-pop group BTS, and most of all you would meet your bias Suga. But who knew that it w...
157K 3.9K 27
Kyle likes Stan. He has been for the last 3 years of his life. But since Stan dates girls and has Wendy for a girlfriend, he knows he will never have...
18.1K 524 5
A short story. What if you met RM in a Zombie Apocalypse? #368 in Zombie
919K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC