Mastermind Kokichi Ouma

By _saigesucks

! ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ! (Plz dont steal) As the game goes on, Kokichi finds it harder and harder to s... More

~a quick disclaimer~
Chapter One- Motive
Chapter Two- Secret
Chapter Three- Spiders
A/N
Chapter 4~ Maki's Lab
Chapter 6~ Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 7~ Disgusting

Chapter 5~ Kaedead

2.2K 64 234
By _saigesucks

Hi sorry its been awhile since I've updated, I get my phone and laptop taken from me a lot, I have sh1tty grades aha, anyways yaaayy new chapterrr

Also I write on my laptop so I have no idea how it looks on phone, but my chapters are decently long so I feel bad for yall who read this off phone lol

_______________________________________________________

{Kaede's POV}

'Where am I Where am I where am I where am I WHERE THE HELL AM I WHERE THE HELL AM I WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE'

With each day that rolls by I find my sanity slowly seeping away, I feel all the hope slowly drain from my body. Once I was glad I wasn't dead. wait no. I wasn't just glad, I was relived. I was filled with hope when my neck was released from its tight, rough prison. So happy to only have had a broken leg, a sprained wrist, and a twisted ankle, oh and to have had the only damage done to my neck being a nasty, slightly deep cut left there from the repeated motions of that horrid rope that was forced onto me by those disgusting bears.

Oh god.. I was so happy to not have been dead..

But now...

Now I wish I was dead. I long for death. I cant take this anymore. I cant stand this. I cant do it. I cant stand the cold damp walls of this place. I cant stand the slightly wet floors, the smell of mold, the darkness.

I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT

I am trapped in a medium sized, pitch black room. When I was first dropped down here (literally) I couldn't see a thing. There was no difference between the dark of the room and the dark I faced when my eyes were closed.

I used to not even know whether I was closing my eyes or not. Once it drove me so crazy to where I quickly drove my fingers into my eyeball, hoping to find out whether they were closed or open. Turns out they were open.

I think that was when my sanity slowly started draining away from me.

A few days after that I launched myself at one of the moldy damp walls and tried escaping by violently scratching at the walls. I scratched, and scraped at the walls, It did nothing to the walls. NOTHING. I tried for hours. Crying and screaming. So much pain. I felt so much pain from my fingers, but I never stopped. No matter the pain, I didn't stop. It was so dark I had no idea what was happening to my fingers. I felt warmness seeping down them, but I thought it was my tears. I didn't stop. I DIDNT STOP. I DIDNT. I DIDNT. I DIDNT.

Eventually I fell back, hitting the hard concreate floor. Pain taking over my back as I remembered the feeling of when I was first dropped into the room. I let out a painfully loud scream. My tears only flowing ten times harder. I had started screaming the words 'no' as I backed myself up into a wall. I curled myself into a ball, tapping my head with my 4 fingers, my palms attached to the sides of my cheek bones. My thumps where spread out, only the air dared to touch them.

As time went on my screams only got louder, my palms pressed harder into my cheek bones, and my fingers tapping harder and faster. As my rocking increased in speed so did the distance, eventually I wasn't just rocking, I was slamming the back of my head into the wall aswell.

That was also the day something amazing happened.

In the middle of my breakdown I heard a door slide open, and a worried voice call out to me.

"OH MY GOD KAEDE-!"

It was Rantaro.

As soon as I heard his voice everything stopped. My screams, my crying, my rocking, my tapping, my head slamming, and the pressure of my palms against my head lightened.

"R-Ran... Rantar- taro..?"

"KAEDE!!"

He ran to me, quick to hold me in his grasp. He rapped his left arm under my armpits, making sure that I didn't continue to hurt myself, while at the same time giving me comfort. With his right arm he was slowly sliding his hand down my hair in a petting motion while quietly whispering to me that it was all going to be ok.

It felt so nice, it calmed me down, and I eventually fell asleep in him arms.

But that was days ago, and since then he was taken from me. I don't know what happened to him. One day I just turned my back away from him and when I looked back.. he just wasn't there.

I have no idea where I am, and no idea where he is. However I do know why we are here. Its because of Rantaro. One day I asked him how it was possible for us to be alive, well more so how he was alive. He told me that when I tried to kill him I missed. The ball missed and the mastermind came to finish him off, but instead he made a deal with them. He refused to tell me what the deal actually was. Whenever I asked he would just reply with "Look, we are alive. That's all that matters."

One time after he said that I replied with "but what about the others??? What about others who get killed or blackened?????" and all he did was look to the side with a furrowed brow and a guilt ridden face and said "I'm sorry Kaede, but the deal was only for us..."

I was so devastated.. no, I wasn't just devastated, I was disgusted with Rantaro.

"WHY THE HELL WOULDNT YOU SAVE THEM??"

"I couldn't Kaede... That isn't how this works-"

"THEN TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IT WORKS!!"

"I CANT KAEDE."

"You.. your.. Your a disgusting disgrace."

"Oh come on Kaede.. don't be like tha-" he never got to finish his sentence.. because after that he just.. vanished.

And now I'm alone. Alone to cry, Alone to scream, all alone. alone here, losing my sanity, losing my energy, losing my hope, losing my faith, losing everything. Being drained of all I have, all.. alone..

I cant do this anymore.

"I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT PLESE PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE!! ILL DO ANYTHING PLAESE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME OUT GOD DAMN IT."

I scream as tears fall from my face. I look down at my shaky hands, looking at the bloody, skinless, fingers. I begin to sob harder as I look at my hands, so disgusting. Most of my fingernails got scraped off from the walls, aswell as most of the skin. Never able to heal, constantly painful, continuously bloody, infected, disgusting fingers.

As I look down at them I have a terrible realization.

"I'll never be able to play piano again.." I allow my hands to drop to my sides, the rest of my body goes limp and falls to the floor.

"never.. again... hah.. Ill never.. play.. heheh.. again.. hahahah.. NEVER AGAIN HAHAHAHA NEVER AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

{Tsumugi's POV}

"Wow!! Kaede sure seems in a great mood right now!!" I giggle as I watch the computer screen with Kaede slumped onto the ground laughing manically.

"Upupupup I suppose she is! What are you doing still awake little lady? Cant sleep?"

"Oh, hey Monokuma. No, No. I can sleep just fine, Kaede woke me up again with her cute little sobs! Hehe!" I giggle.

"Then why ya still watchin' the dumb cry baby?!"

"Well turns out our little therapy is starting to work on her! I was about to turn her on mute and go back to sleep as usual, but then started saying some shit about her hands and began to laugh!"

"well what the hells so special about a damn laugh?"

"no, you misunderstand, it wasn't just a laugh!"

"you lost me kid."

"it was a manic laugh, one filled with despair and pain and junk!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's great!!!!! How's Rantaro doin?"

"unfortunately he is sleeping right now so he isn't watching this.." I say, my mood dampening.

"Then why don't you just wake him up!"

"I cant, he'll get all bitchy and I don't feel like dealing with that right now."

"Meh, that's fine! We can just show him the clip later!"

"Yeah, I suppose. Its just not as good as it would be live."

"Whatever, you do you I guess." Monokuma says with a shrug

"Well piss off! Jeez! Do you not have anything better to do!"

"Sheeeshhh I'm goin! I'm goin! Night' little miss snappy!"

"mhm." I say as I roll my eyes

I go back to watching Kaede, excitement filling me.

'Maybe I should put her and Rantaro into some more despair.. hmm.. Yeah! I will!!'

As I was about to press the microphone to speak to Rantaro and Kaede, then I yawned, realizing how tired I am.

'hm, oh its almost morning time anyways.. I guess I should sleep.'

I turn Kaede on mute and climb into bed.

'Todays going to be a fun day!'

{Shuichi POV:}

"Rise and shine ursine!!" The monokubs sang

Monotaro: "Nyum-Nyum.. This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy."

Monokid: "Its 8 am bitches! Time to wake up and face the blood drenched day!"

'Blood drenched?' I think as I sit up in my bed

Monosuke: "I wonder who's dead this morning?"

Monophanie: "Stooooop... If I suddenly see a dead body I'll puke!!"

Monotaro: "Enjoy your killing school semester!!!"

and with that the screen went to black.

'a dead body is the last thing we need..'

I get out of my bed and go into the bathroom to shower and get changed.

I turn the water on and strip myself of my cloths.

I put my finger under the water to check the temperature, the water was just below my body temperature, just how I liked it

[{A/N: Imagine not liking 200 degree showers🙄what a loser}]

I step into the chilly shower, allowing my hair to dampen, and feeling the cool water slip down my face. It was always a nice feeling, its like if you were to be holding in your breath for a incredibly long time and then finally taking that nice deep breath of fresh air, y'know? Like you can finally breath.

I felt so so calm, I took a deep breath, forgetting I was under water. Cool water went down my wind pipe, and I began to choke, I lean forward, coughing and trying to catch my breath, but with every breath I take I just choke on even more air and water.

"*cough* oh *cough* *cough* come on-! *cough* *cough* *cough*"

and thus my peaceful morning was ruined.

After a minute or so I finally stopped choking and stood up straight again.

'I wonder how they are going to reveal our secrets.. I guess it doesn't really matter though. God.. I really hope nobody laughs at me when mine is read.. this is going to be so embarrassing.. sometimes I wish someone had been killed.. haha if only someone had killed me lol. wait- did I just say "lol" in my head.. jeez.. maybe someone really should kill me aha..'

'Its a good thing nobody was actually killed though. It really shows how strong we all have become.. even when our secrets are at stake, nobody was killed. We had every chance to kill, and yet no one did. They all took the hard way out, instead of the easy one. It gives me hope for us! Even with our dignity, our self-respect, our status, our pride all on the line, nobody gave into temptation! It just fills me with determination and hope that we will get out this mess alive!'

'I know we will!'

And with that I step out the shower filled with determination and hope.

'I know we can do this! I know we can survi-'

"AH! HMPH-!"

"SHIT!"

I slipped. I Fucking sipped. And it really hurt too.

I begin to get back up, feeling myself fill back up with determination and hope.

"Ok, rough start to the day, but we can still do thi-"

"Wh- HMPH-!"

"OH COME ON!"

'jeez...'

I get back up and finish getting ready, as I'm about to leave my room I get a really bad feeling about today. I hesitate before turning the door open. I step out my room, a quick sense of dread fills me, although I brush it off as anxiety and continue on through the halls, and eventually into the main building.

"Oh! Hello Saihara! Pleasant morning isn't it?"

Kiibo said with an innocent smile on his face

"Goodmorning Kiibo, yes, I do suppose its a nice morning"

I say back with a slight smile, trying to hide my nerves.

"Something the matter?"

"Huh? Oh,, Uh its nothing"

"You sure? You seem troubled."

"I suppose I am sort of.. I just cant shake this feeling of dread, like something bad is going to happen."

"Ah, I see, well don't worry! Its probably your nerves about your secret being revealed! I bet some of Tojo's great cooking will brighten your mood up!"

"haha yeah, I hope so.."

We walk into the cafeteria, I look around the tables and see that I'm not the last one here like I thought I would be.

'thank goodness, now i don't have to deal with the embarrassment of being last'

as I walk closer to the tables I smell something delicious. I take another whiff of the amazing smell.

'hmm, smells kind of like.. apple pie..? and Miso soup? That's an odd combination for a breakfast.'

I take a seat next to Kaito and Maki. Kaito imminently stops what he was going on about to Maki

"Good morning Shuichi! How's my favorite sidekick doin'?!"

"U-uh I'm doing fine, what are you guys talking about?"

Kaito was about to answer when Kirumi brought us all our dishes. Miso Soup with a side of vegetables and rice.

"This smells amazing Toji-San, thank you very much!"

I say with a smile

"Thank you very much, please don't be afraid to ask me if you three need anything." Kirumi says with a gentle voice and a kind smile.

She bows and walks away

[Time Skip to when they are done eating cuz I'm not writing a whole scene of just people eating]

After breakfast almost everyone left the cafiteria without cleaning up, leaving Kirumi with the job of cleaning up all by herself

'I should help her out a bit, I mean its the least I can do right?'

I begin to pick up the dirty plates and bowls of our 'classmates'

"Ah! Saihara! You really don't have to!"

"No, no, I'm perfectly fine helping out I swear! Its the least I can do for you after you've done so much for us!"

"Ok, but I can wash them, all you need to do is grab them off the tables and hand them to me to clean, thank you very much!"

"No problem!"

I continue to grab all the dirty dishes, and hand them to Kirumi, getting my hands slightly dirty in the process.

'Ew, this is so gross, why is there soup and rice all over the outsides of the plates and bowls.. gross..'

"Thank you for your help!"

"Ah! Of course! It was no problem! Um, if you don't mind may I go into the kitchen to wash my hands?"

"Oh! I'm sorry you had to get food on your hands, some of the others are messy eaters, I apologize, of course you may!"

I nod my head and go into the kitchen to wash my hands off. As I'm walking out Kirumi stops me

"Saihara, I am very sorry to ask a favor from you considering your help with the dishes, but if its ok with you can you bring this plate of food to Kokichis room? He didn't come down for breakfast again and I have some things I need to do."

"again?"

"Yes, he has missed breakfast a couple times, but nobody really seems to notice, so I'm not surprised you havent, here is his food."

"Oh ok, Ill make sure to tell him to bring the dishes to you when he's finished."

She nods and leaves back for the kitchen, I walk out the door and head to Kokichi's dorm, I arrive at the door with his little pixel character and knock on the door.

'I really hope this doesn't get awkward...'

"Whoooooo is itttttttttt~?"

Kokichi called out in a singing like voice.

"Its uh,, Shuichi Saihara. I brought you brea-"

before I even finished my sentence the door flew open

"Helllllloooooooo my beloved, are you here to confess your undying love to me?"

"I- Uh-"

"Oooooo or maybe you came to act all hot to draw me in, then when I least expect it you pull out a knife and stab me 36 times, 7 times in the neck, 4 times in the eyes, 12 times in the legs, and the rest in my heart!"

"I- Er.. uh, no... I brought you your breakfast actually.."

in an instant his face when emotionless, his eyes dulled, and he looked somewhat dead.

"oh. how disappointing." Kokichi says in a monotone voice while tilting his head slightly

Kokichi then attempted to slam the door, but I stopped him by putting my foot through the door entrance.

Kokichi's face instantly lit up

"Wow!! You must really be obsessed with me to try this hard to continue a conversation with me!!"

"uh,, no.. I just wanted to bring you your breakf-"

Kokichi grabbed onto my arm with a firm grip and pulled me throw his door.

"ah-Ah! K-kokichi! What are you doing!"

I said as he slammed the door shut

"I dddunnnnoooo~"

Kokichi stayed facing the door and slowly locked it. He then slowly turned his head around to look back at me. When I got a good look at his face it was horific. He looked like he wanted to rip my guts out and eat them or something. I drop the breakfast plate, watching the rice, soup, and vegtables spill all over the floor, allowing the fork and spoon to also fall near the spilled food.

"Ah! Kokichi what the hell's wrong with your face!??" I yelled in shock, I quickly covered my mouth with my hands

'DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD??? CRAP ONE IF HE TAKES THAT THE WRONG WAY??'

Kokichi's horrifying expression quickly turned into one filled with angst. He looked like a puppy that just got kicked by the person it loved the most.

"uh- um- I uh, kokichi, i-"

"you.. think I'm ..disgusting..?"

"wha-! No! T-that's not-"

Kokichi then bursted into tears

"WAHHHHHHHHHH SHUMAIIII THINKS IM DISGUSTINGGGGG"

I was beginning to get overwhelmed by his quickly changing emotions and blurted out something I didn't mean to say

"KOKICHI CAN YOU PLEASE JUST BE QUIET AND LET ME FINISH!"

The volume of Kokichi's sobs went down, but they were still decently loud.

"IF WERE TO HAVE JUST WAITED FOR ME TO FINISH MY SENTENCE I WAS GOING TO SAY I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT. I DONT THINK YOUR FUCKING UGLY OR DISGUSTING KOKICHI! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD- THAT FACE JUST SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUTTA ME. YOUR NOT UGLY, INFACT YOUR PRETTY DECENTLY WELL LOOKING."

Kokichi immediately stopped his tears and his sad personality quickly turned into a flirtatious one

"oh so you think I'm hot now~ 😏"

'wait.. oh god he- he took that the wrong way..'

My cheeks quickly flushed a bright red

"Um.. I- Er- uh,, i mean.. I wouldn't say hot.. just decent looking? ..uh.. yeah..?"

"Well I think for a emo detective you don't look so bad yourself sir~"

"ah-! oh! fjhfuiofdsngfvusj"

"your so adorable when you get flustered Shuichi~"

Kokichi slowly started walking toward me, making me start backing up.

"..look, uh,, kokichi- um, I just came here to g-give you breakfast a-and because it spi-"

I tripped over my own shoe and fell to the floor

'god that's so embarrasing..'

"oh~ So you came here to give me breakfast to eat~?"

"um, yeah?"

"Well I have a better idea~"

Kokichi crouched down to floor and grabbed the fork that was on the ground

"hoooowww abouuutttt instead of eating the food, I just eat you instead! And don't even think of that in a dirty way, cuz if you did, that would be suupperrr nasty and I would murder you!"

'If he eats me I would be murdered anyways, and the fact that he even thought I would think of that in a dirty way is- well, its gross.'

{A/N: I had to add the part were it said NOT in a dirty way cuz I didn't want anyone to think i mean it like that- Just to clarify I mean it as in a cannibalism way-}

"u-uh Kokichi-"

"SHHHHHHH! SHUSH! YOUR RUINING THE ROMANCEEEE!!!"

'Since when was this societies view on typical romance??????????????'

Kokichi's face turned back into the horrifying one as he was slowly waking closer to me with a fork in his hand. I was backing up while crawling, trying to create distance, Then I felt my back hit a cold, hard surface.

'crap.'

"Uh Oh! Looks like silly little Shuichi hit a wall! How ever will he escape his pending doom now???"

"Say night night Shuichi!!"

And just like that Kokichi pounced onto me.

"AHH!! KOKICHI PLEASE-"

"hahahahahaha!!!!"

Kokichi raised his arm up and quickly drove it down, making it look like he was about to stab my face

"WAIT NO-" I yelped in fear

Kokichi stopped the fork just as it was about to stab my eye out.

"..huh..?"

I opened my eyes and looked at Kokichi with a terrified expression

"HAHAHAH ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABHABAHABHABH THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HDHSHASHSHHAHAHAHA SEEN IN MY HAHAHA LIFE!!"

Kokichi fell backwards off of me, allowing his arms and legs to stretch all the way out onto the floor, continuing to laugh his ass off.

"..w-wha-.."

"GOD SHUICHI! YOUR AHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS!!"

"b-but- i-i don't understand..? what just- h-happened?"

"PPPFFFTTTTTTT I PRANKED YOU DIPSHIT! PPFFTTTAAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I just sat there, a dumb founded expression on my face, staring at Kokichi laugh. After a couple seconds I got over the initial shock of the whole thing, and starting to find it difficult to hold back my own laughter.

I started to giggle along with Kokichi and the mood lightened drastically.

Soon enough we both stopped laughing and were smiling like idiots.

Kokichi grabbed the fork and began to walk to the door

"Welp! I guess I should go! Byebye Shumai!"

Kokichi said while unlocking and opening the door

"uh kokic-"

"And allow that to be a warning not to bother me! K?!"

Kokichi threw the fork as if it were a dart. The fork flew right past my ear with such force and speed that I was able to hear it soar through the air

"Ah!"

I looked at the wall behind me, seeing the fork sticking in the wall

'Holy carp! He must have really put some force into that considering it stayed in the wall.'

Kokichi blew me a kiss and slammed the door shut, leaving me alone in his room.

"but.. Kokichi.. this is your dorm.." I mumbled, not quite sure what to do now

The door flew open once again

"Wait! This is *MY* dorm! Get the hell out peasant!"

I let out a slight chuckle and walked to the doorway.

"See ya' later Kokichi"

I said with a small wave and a smile plastered on my face. I walked to my dorm (which is like 3 feet away from his cuz our dorms are right next to each other) and walked in. I went over to my bed and plopped onto the bedsheets, not bothering to take off my shoes. I was now laying on my back, with my arms behind my head and my legs crossed.

'That was really fun, I should hang out with Kokichi more, it can be quite entertaining.'

I thought to myself, my smile grew even more. I turned to my side and yawned.

'Its fun to hang out with him, but its also kinda mentally draining haha, now I'm getting tired.. I.. think ill just.. take a nap.. real... quick..'

and I drifted into sleep.

[Time Skip]

"Helllloooo students!! I know your all suuperr excited for your secrets to be shared! And I'm here to tell you all that they will be shared in a few hours! So hold onto your hats and quit annoyin' me about it! *cough* Tenko *cough*"

I jolted awake as soon as I heard monokuma's voice over the monitors.

'so in a few hours I'm going to have the most embarrassing moment of my whole life.. ..how fun.'

I got out of my bed, about to leave my room to find something to do/someone to hang out with when all the sudden

*Knock* *Knock*

'huh? maybe its Kokichi asking to hang out?' I smiled to myself

I walk over to the door and open it

"huh? Oh! Hello K- wait what are you d-"

_________________________________________________

(Word count: 4411)

I wanted to put ALOT more into this chapter but I couldn't because of how fricken long it already is. I'm sorry the writing in this chapter is worse than it is in the other chapters. I have my laptop and stuff taken from me, so I cant actually use it to write with until everyone is sleeping so I can steal it to write with. That means I wrote this chapter over the course of like 4 days at 3 am.

Also fun fact: my grades are so bad I have to take summer school and might have to redo the 9th grade, yay worsening mental health

also is anyone else basically an exact copy of a character (from anything) that they kin? Cuz my personality is the exact same as Kokichi's. Thats also why I find it alot easier to write things from his POV and write his character and stuff. Im also 5'0 sooo

ok well thanks for reading, and also just so you know if you comment, vote, add my story to a reading list, or follow there is a 99.9999999999999999999999999% chance I'm going to go to your page and see if you have any stories I wanna read, and I will read them. So I'm sorry if you randomly see my spam voting on any of yall's story thingys and you find it weird, I just get curious.

And btw you should definitely go to my friends wattpad and read their Denki x Y/N fanfic cuz we were kinda 🍃 while writing it and we find it funny (its not a serious fanfic its a joke one just so yk) their account name is briibenna

and I really wanna put some Kokichi angst in this but at the same time it doesn't really fit his character, but at the same time I have the exact same personality as him, and giving him angst would be me projecting the part of me nobody sees onto him sooooo

*yeah I'm definitely gonna add Kokichi angst cuz I like projecting my issues onto my fav characters*

have a good day :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 3 22
Post-game V3 When Kokichi wakes up, Shuichi and Kaito are both acting odd. And he's determined to find out why. Endgame Saioumota Trans Kokichi, enby...
22.9K 746 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
47.8K 1.9K 18
"hello and welcome to subway, may i take your order?" the boy drummed his fingers rhythmically on the counter, that lazy smile still plastered over h...
112K 2.8K 26
Scared, alone with no one to help her, Y/n goes about her life trapped in this killing game. But who says that isn't the correct choice? Who says wha...