Red and white dragon emperor...

Von ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... Mehr

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 13

12.7K 234 37
Von ChristianCalo22

Op theme

Evening at the occult research clubhouse.

Within the clubroom rias along with her peerage, sona with her peerage as well including sirzechs, grayfia and serafall in this room discussing what happened at the battle last night against kokabiel especially the reveal secret of the death of god both devil kings told them is true since their is no point of hiding it anymore.

Rias and sona report and told them every detail of the battle which the two devil kings are quite surprised.

Sirzechs: So (y/n)'s divine dividing can control the very weather to a full extent. Said with a surprise look.

Rias nod to him confirming it.

Rias: At first I thought it was just the storm but what issei's ddraig said about it got me thinking he was holding back. Said with a thoughtful look.

Sona: Yes and I can see the purpose of that storm, while me and my peerage was holding the barrier together and the storm came out of nowhere I saw the people within their houses going down to safety, I guess in a way this made sure that no one can see us or seeing what it's happening out there. Said with a neutral look.

Akeno: Lets not forget his divine dividing's new form that stopped and absorbed the attack of the magic energy gather by the excalibur. Said with a neutral look.

This made them think how powerful he really is in the previous battles.

Rias been thinking about it and the way he handle the situation can't help it want to know about what he's hiding if what sona says is true about it which confirm it before the battle.

Sirzechs noticed his sister in her thoughts about something.

Sirzechs: Something wrong rias?. Said with a questionable look.

She looks at her brother.

Rias: Been thinking quite a while about all of this after (y/n) came to this dimensional world and questions that how is he here along with the injuries he has. Said with a questionable look.

This got their attention about that detail.

Sona: I agree with rias and we haven't confirmed it until the time before the battle that (y/n) came to our world from the future. Said with a neutral look.

This got their full attention to hear what she said.

Serafall: Are you certain sona that is a very serious claim?. Said with a questionable look.

Sona: Think about it during his battle with riser, the way he fought him seems to be he has experienced against him before and could have won quickly. Said with a neutral look.

Now they think about it during the party of his appearance he beat riser's peerage so easily which the girls have much experience than him but the red and white dragon emperor beat them so easily.

Sirzechs: Now that you mentioned it making sense but how can you be sure if it's true?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Its because they are speaking the truth. Said out of nowhere.

They all look to see (y/n) by the window looking at them.

Rias: How long have you been there?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: Right when you said about me from the future, which like I said it's true. Said with a neutral look.

This got the two devil leaders attention.

Sirzechs: Then why didn't you say so in the first place (y/n)?. Said with a confused look.

Then (y/n) gave him the chibi look.

Y/N: Do you actually think it's easy like, 'Hey I'm from another dimensional future world I know when will happen', you know that no one will believe it including all of you. Said with a chibi look.

This got them to see his point and nod of agreement.

Rias: But still this could help us to prevent something like what happened yesterday against kokabiel. Said with a concern look.

He sigh seeing her this way.

Y/N: Rias I told you before I can't tell you of anything when will happen. Said with a neutral look.

This got her a bit concern more and was about to say something.

Sirzechs: Rias it is for the best. Said with a neutral look.

This brought their attention to him.

Sirzechs: I can what he's talking about and understand the situation going on through his head, it is for the best to let it all play out. Said with a neutral look.

Serafall: He's right from things like time travel can affect the course of time itself that will be very bad. Said with a concern look.

This made them see their point and look at (y/n) who nod.

Y/N: Its better this way. Said with a neutral look.

Then suddenly they heard the door knock and see someone coming in and to issei and asia's surprise that is xenovia.

Xenovia: Hello. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Wait what are you doing here xenovia?. Said with a surprise look.

Rias: Oh good you found us. Said with a smile.

Which got the perverts attention.

Issei: Wait you knew she was coming here?. Said with a surprise look.

Rias: Actually she is my new knight. Said with a smile.

Which got their attention and noticed the devil wings coming out of her back meaning she's now a devil.

Xenovia: After everything that has happened and I beg rias to join in. Said with a neutral look.

Which they all look at rias who smile.

Rias: Yes and now I have a two knights covering both flanks. Said with a smile.

Which (y/n) smile a little at that memory about his xenovia join rias peerage just like that.

Y/N: How is irina after what had happened?. Said with a questionable look.

This made her sad at that and explained that she went back to headquarters especially that she is exiled from the church for knowing the death of god.

Xenovia: If irina found out she will be devastated, her beliefs are greater than mine. Said with a sad look.

This got them to feel bad for her at what has happened and couldn't blame her.

Sirzechs: I'm sure that everything will be fine young xenovia and she will not stay mad at you. Said with a smile.

This made her smile a little agreed with him and looks at asia.

Xenovia: Asia I want to apologize for what I said about you and hope that you could forgive me. Said with a sad look.

She smile at her.

Asia: Its fine really I hope that we could start over to be friends. Said with a smile.

Which the durandal wielder smile.

Xenovia: I agree and also I would like you to show me around the school. Said with a smile.

She nod with a smile.

Seeing that everything is back to normal (y/n) decided to leave it be and head out.

This brought rias attention seeing her lover leaving.

Skip.

Night.

(Y/N) walking by the side walks heading to his apartment to relax for the night.

But he's on his own thoughts of the current events that will happen in upcoming weeks whicb is the summit.

Y/N 'thought': Katerea maybe planning soon and hope that nothing changes since my arrival. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Ddraig:[Indeed let's hope that everything goes as the way it is.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{I agree with ddraig if things don't go exactly as it is then everything will change.} Said in his mind.

He agreed with his two partners on this and hope for nothing else happens during the summit.

Rias: (Y/N) wait up. Said from behind.

He stops to turn and see rias running towards him.

Rias: Are you feeling alright, you left the clubroom without everyone noticing. Said with a concern look.

He nod.

Y/N: I'm fine rias, just thinking that's all. Said with a small smile.

She can see he's thinking about the events of the future and held him for a hug which surprised him a little.

Rias: I know that deep down you want to prevent the events when will happen but understand that your not alone to stop it. Said with a concern look.

Which he smile seeing her kind heart still the same as his rias.

Y/N: Just like your counterpart always with emotional words. Said with a smile.

She smile at him.

Rias: Come on let's continue on home. Said with a smile.

He nod and both of them headed to the apartment together while holding hands.

Later.

They have arrived at the apartment and (y/n) was about to get the keys but stop when his nose twitch.

Rias noticed him stop going for the keys.

Rias: What's wrong?. Said with a questionable look.

He slowly got the door handle and slowly the door opened much to her surprise knowing that they lock the door this morning.

(Y/N) narrow his eyes and knows the scent of a fallen angel a certain leader is here.

He walks in with rias right behind him which they reach to the living room seeing someone sitting at the couch reading a book.

Then man noticed them and smile.

???: Well about time you two show up, especially you red and white dragon emperor. Said with a smile.

(Y/N) narrow his eyes as he suspected he showed up.

Y/N: What are you doing here, governor of fallen angels azazel. Said with a serious look.

End theme

End chapter

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

P.S: I know that some of you are asking me to update some of my other stories but please understand that I have a very busy life in IRL with my job whicb is getting me very tired and then situation of the virus but I will try my best to continue whenever I can write I hope you all understand.

Peace out readers.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 13.5K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
13.4K 350 7
The two dragons Ddraig and Albion felt they needed to do something more since their time in the supernatural world has gone peacefully with no wars h...
40.6K 953 22
It was said that there were two powerful dragons named ddraig and Albion no one could rival their power but what if there was one dragon who's name w...
447 10 2
In the past, the two Heavenly Dragons fought a fierce battle, which was interrupted by the Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels who were at war during t...