Yandere Senpai X Reader

Av _Dr_Kat_The_Simp_

Senpai from Friday Night Funkin Mer

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
THANK YOU ALLLLL ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜˜
Part 12
Question
Part 13
WHY DO YOUS LIKE THIS SO MUCH
Part 14.... NSFW. M/F

Part 11

1.8K 28 8
Av _Dr_Kat_The_Simp_

You sat down and ate your breakfast as Senpai ate his blushing. "I- I still cant believe you kissed me." He said smiling. "Why wouldn't I kiss a pretty boy like you~" You smirk making sure the towel is covering your body. "I- uhh cause you don't even know much about me." He said looking to the ground. "I'm sure I'll get to know you as time goes on~" you get up and hug him. "I-.... I love you Y/N." He blushed. You giggle "I love you too Senpai~" you kiss his cheek. He giggled as his phone starts ringing he checks it "o-oh no-" he looked nervous. "Huh Senpai what's wrong?" You pet his head. "I-its my m-mom-." "Let me talk to her~" You said smirking. "Y-Y/N I-i dont really think that's a good i-" "Nonsense! Just let me!" You exclaim excitedly. Senpai looked at you confused "Alright just.... Dont say anything too bad." "Oh I cant promise that~" you grabbed the phone.

(P.S Sorry it took so long I got busy with school and another project)

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
665K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
555K 29.9K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...