the wrong uniform

נכתב על ידי jasonw420e

when ben accidentally puts on his sister's blazer for school, his life goes down hill, or should I say her li... עוד

the mistake
boy or girl
fully dressed
a trip to town
sunday at home
practice
doing it himself
sleepover
the party
a girl's day at the mall
all alone
ben or ellie
pictures
preperation
arthur
fight and practice
options
moving away

forgetting ben

11.5K 26 3
נכתב על ידי jasonw420e

Weeks passed after her first cheerleading practice and it was weeks of change for her.
Now it was normal for her to put on makeup, girls clothes, girl things basically, it's like she had forgotten she is a boy.
Not only that but her appearance has changed aswell, before she had short hair with a deep voice but now her hair was up to her shoulders and her voice was getting higher pitch.
Not only that, he mum had been taking her to hospital aswell.
She was confused at first as they were talking about hormone therapy but now she wants it, she wants to be a girl.

Now a month on hormone therapy she is happy, ben seems to be a thing of the past.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.6K 68 8
Hannah keeps making bets to fully feminize her dear brother Taylor. Going to update the story on a weekly basis.
27.4K 50 3
To spice up their marriage, a couple decides on experimenting with their sex life, with the husband ending up becoming a submissive sissy... ***Credi...
13.6K 26 3
A young man's fantasy is made real by an older woman - more real than he perhaps ever imagined. ***Credit to Lesley for the amazing story***
93.2K 471 8
It's a story about young boy (Eric) who by chain of unfortunate events have to spend his vacation pretending to be a girl (Erica). During this crazy...