Legends of Chima: Wild Lands

By JuliaGuzko

Three months have passed since the defeat of the Ice Hunter. The tribe live peacefully and have made peace wi... More

Chapter 1 Strange Dreams and Visions of the Past.
Chapter 3 Book of the First Phoenixes.
Chapter 4 Under Realm.
Chapter 5 Wild Horde.
Chapter 6 Forest Alliance.
Chapter 7 Leona's message.
Chapter 8 New Gladiators.
Chapter 9 First battle.
Chapter 10 Heroes of Chima vs. Champions.
Chapter 11 Battle of the borders.
Chapter 12 Fall of Quilboars and Taurens.
Chapter 13 Tower of Suffering.
Chapter 14 The Elder Council.
Chapter 15 Attack of the Black Cloud.

Chapter 2 The Laval's family tragedy.

642 9 0
By JuliaGuzko

After gatherings at the Forever Rock, the heroes of Chima went to their villages to rest and prepare for a new adventure. Laval and Eris went to the Lione City to find out from Lagravis everything about Laval's mother.

Mungus and Mottrot arrived at the Hunter's fort, which was used as a ram during the War of Ice and Fire. In the main hall, built of ice and stones, sat on a high-backed throne, Sir Fangar, the leader of the Hunters. Beside him, on lower-backed thrones, sat Stealthor, the general of the Sabretooth Tigers Tribe, Vardy, the leader of the Vultures Tribe, and Maula, the leader of the Mammoths Tribe. All four were arguing about how to split the Chi equally.

- I'll never give a couple of Chi for you, Maula. - said Vardy.

- Don't be greedy. Mungus my big boy and he needs more Chi. - Maula said.

- But then the vultures will have less than ours. Plus, I won't give my two orbs either. Sir Fangar, what do you suggest? Stealthor asked.

- Give her one Chi from the bag. It will be equally divided. - suggested Fangar.

Leaders of the two Tribe have agreed, was pulled from the bags one by one and handed them over to Chi Maula.

Mottrot and Mungus entered the main hall.

- Mungus, honey. - ran up Maula and hugged the his Big Boy. - How to walk? What's new you saw? - then she fixed her gaze on the oldest son. - I hope you followed him?

- Of course, Mom. He and I went to the Forever Rock with Laval and the others. We ate potatoes and told different stories. More precisely, they were told by Eris and Laval. Eagle told him about a dream in which she saw the blue lioness. She was all glowing blue. After that, some tribe of scaly creatures attacked Chima. They took everyone prisoner and killed. Laval's dream was a little different: he said that he himself was all blue, and his hands were glowing. Then he talked to his deceased mother, who did not die, but was beyond the Chima. Laval mentioned some kind of Under Realm and a bridge connecting Chima and this world and some dangerous tribes living there. - said Mottrot.

Everyone was shocked by this story. Under Realm? Bridge? Blue lion? Also tribe from below? Everyone was funny from this, except for Fangar.

- I remember that the Phoenixes had a book about the lands beyond Chima. It was also written by the very first Phoenixes that appeared in Chima. Once I wanted to read it, but the guards did not allow it, saying that knowledge is dangerous there. - said the Leader of the Hunters.

- And what do you suggest, Sir? - Stealthor asked.

- If it's true, then I'll go with them. In the end, extra help there will not hurt them. Stealthor - you command the Sabretooth Tigers in my absence. - said Fangar.

- Maybe you will take someone with you as a guard? - suggested Vardy.

- Let Mottrot come with me. And Mungus too. - answered the Leader of the Hunters.

- Please, Sir Fangar. Take Mottrot. It will be very difficult for Mungus there without mommy. -Maula pleaded.

- I'll take Mottrot with me, as well as two vultures. What were their names ... VoomVoom and Vornon. They will come with me. - Fangar instructed. - And one more thing: learn more about the dreams of this kidnapper of other people's brides.

- All right, Sir Fangar. We will prepare and find out everything. - the leaders bowed and left the hall, heading for their rooms.

Fangar went to his room and lay down on the bed. Stealthor and Vardy instructed the two vultures to prepare for their future campaign and went to the Lion Temple on Vulture Glider and Maula and her sons after a hard day went to rest and prepare their son for the campaign.

***

Laval and Eris arrived in Lion City and searched for Lagravis. He just talked with Lavertus about that base in Outlands.

- So, you are proposing to make a small outpost out of your base to monitor the Crawler Tribes? - Lagravis clarified.

- Since I live here now, the my base must be monitored, and the insects can use it for their own purposes. - answered Lavertus.

- I'll think about it and send a detachment there for protection, but let's solve all this tomorrow. I'm tired of the day. - said Lagravis and saw his son with Eris. - Laval. There you are! Li'ella want to walk with you in the moonlight.

- Dad, do you remember our conversation today in the morning? Tell me what happened to my mother. Eris also somehow had a dream, and for some reason she brought with her evil tribe from distant lands. - Laval asked.

Lagravis understood that sooner or later this conversation would happen. He still could not come to terms with the loss of his beloved wife that night.

- Leave us, please. - asked the King, turning the Elders. They left the throne hall, leaving lions and the eagle alone. Tears flowed from his eyes. - Son, it's time for you to find out the truth about the disappearance of your mother - Leona. Then you were two years old. - Lagravis began to tell a story, plunging into his memories.

Flashback

Chima. A magical world still untouched by war. In the Lion Temple, Lagravis walked along the corridor to his room in a jacket and tunic. Then he had a brown beard with a few gray hairs and a mane of the same color. The guards, seeing him, worshiped the King and went on about their business. He went to his room, where the bed sat a lioness with big blue eyes and a small lione cub, wrapped in a sheet. She was dressed in a long blue dress with bare shoulders and wore a tiara on her head. The Lion King sat down next to his wife, kissed her and looked at his son.

- He's so cute. - said the lioness, showing her son. - He will grow up to be a worthy Lion and King. His life will be a lot of adventure and true friends.

- You're right, Leona. Our son will grow up not only as a worthy lion and king, but also as a protector of the weak and all of Chima. Laval is our pride. - Lagravis smiled, looking at his wife.

The couple looked at each other with loving eyes. Lagravis always amazed eyes of his wife. In them it was as if he saw the Sacred Pool of Chi and something unknown to him. The Lioness Queen put her son in the crib and began to put him to bed. Baby Laval yawned and fell asleep.

- Shall we go for a walk? - suggested Lagravis.

- How is our son? We cannot leave him alone. - Leona was scared.

- Don't worry, Longtooth will look after him. - answered Lagravis and called the older foot soldier. Then he had no scars on his chest, but he had an eye. - Look after our son.

- But sir, I need to command patrols, not babysit the kids, with all due respect. - Longtooth objected.

- We'll just walk in the garden for five minutes and then we'll be back. - said Lagravis.

- Okay, your majesty. - surrendered to the soldiers, and sat down next to the crib.

The King and Queen left the room, walked down the hallway, and headed into the garden, not noticing that this action changed Lagravis's character forever.

***

Black figures with wings, dressed in all black, ran up to the wall of the in the Lion Temple. The only feature that gave them away was the giant beaks and crest on the head, and on the shoulder they had a square of a certain color: red, gray, yellow and blue. Behind them stood, apparently, the chief. Only he was without wings and with an elongated face. On the shoulder depicted square green.

- Are you sure she's here? - the yellow asked the chief.

- Absolutely. After that war, she now lives here with her husband. - answered the chief. - We need her safe and sound.

The winged nodded and took off with the chief. They flew through the wall past the guards and ended up near the market. Immediately caught the eye of Lagravis and Leona, walking in the garden.

- So, she's here. And her husband too. Where is her child? - specified the yellow.

- I think he sleeps in their room. - offered the green one and looked at the gray one. - Look through the windows of the entire temple and find their child for me.

He nodded and took off, and the rest ran after the spouses, without catching the eyes of the guards.

***

Lagravis and Leona were walking in the garden. The garden is located near the Chi waterfalls. The garden grass grows green color, with a canopy of trees of the same color. A faint breeze blew, swaying the grass and trees. They sat down on a bench and admired the night sky and the moon.

- It's very beautiful here, as always. - said Leona.

- Yes. - Lagravis smiled.

And at the same time, the "gray" examined every window, looking for the Prince of Lions. After seeing the two other rooms, he still found the Prince of Lions sleeping in a crib. Longtooth slept on an armchair next to him. The creature in black approached the crib and looked at the little lion cub. The soldier woke up, but saw the creature and was frightened.

- Demon! Get away from the young prince! - Longtooth began to poke him with a spear. - Guards, come here!

The demon dodged attacks and attacked with claws, leaving three deep scars on the lion's chest. After, he knocked him out with a stun gun on his arm and was about to take the baby. After, he knocked him out with a stun gun on his arm and was going to take the baby. But he was crying. Lion Guard came running here and began to attack the demon. He flew out of the room and went to the others, and Lennox let out a roar.

Lagravis and Leona recognized this roar: it denotes an attack. Laval's parents ran back, as they were immediately surrounded by other demons.

- Well well. - the chief grinned under the mask, taking out a sword and a blaster. - That's our goal.

The demons took out their swords and flew at them. Lagravis and Leona also took out their weapons and began to repel the attacks of the monsters. The chief one was waiting for the right moment to attack. Lagravis parried the attacks of two and kicked in one, and Leona threw two aside with two quick blows. They were about to attack the main one, as he fired a shocker from a blaster and knocked out Lagravis, and then directed the blaster at Leona.

- What do you want? - Leona asked. - Why are you doing this?

- Someone wants to bring you home, but first you help us to find an artifact needed my Lord. - the head of the squad smiled and knocked out Leona with a shocker.

The demons got up after the battle and went to the chief.

- Take it and leave. - ordered green.

Red and blue took the lioness and flew out of the territory of the Temple, and gray and yellow carried the chief. All five with the lioness headed in an unknown direction.

***

The next morning, Lagravis came to his senses in his room. Lions Guard stood nearby.

- My king, how are you? - Lennox asked.

- What happened? - asked the King of Lions. - Where is Leona? Laval is okay?

- We found you unconscious in the garden. With your son all right, but what about the Queen - we could not find it. - Lennox replied. - Longtooth is in the hospital now: the monster left three scars on his chest.

The Lion King got out of bed and walked over to the crib where Laval was lying. He smiled and was happy. His father smiled back, although he felt a great loss in his soul. He ordered to gather troops and ask other tribes to help in finding Leona.

End of Flashback

- We traveled all over Chima, but no one found a trace of your mother. Oh Laval, it was a great loss for me. After that, I became more serious and the only thing that supported me was - you. You look like your mother. - finished the story Lagravis.

From this story, Former ShadoWind and Eris sympathized with Laval and Lagravis. Lavertus hugged his brother and nephew to support. Eris sympathized with Laval's loss. Li'ella stood nearby and heard the whole story of Lagravis. She walked over and hugged the Prince of Lions.

- I'm sorry for you, Laval. - Li'ella said tenderly.

- This is a very sad story, but what if Laval's dream and my dream are related to your wife? Maybe she's alive and out of Chima. Laval said that she told him about the Under Realm and the bridge between him and Chima. - offered the Eagle.

- Yes. You just need to find this bridge and go to the Under Realm. - Laval supported. - We will find this bridge and go down to the Under Realm.

- I don't know, Laval. So far, Chima lives in harmony, but a war can break out at any moment. Outlands tribe may attack again. - worried Lagravis.

- I'll go with them. I will take care that they do not fall into any trouble. - said Lavertus.

Leonidas ran to the heroes with a message about the arrival of Stealthor and Vardy. Five ran to meet the tribe leaders.

- Something happened? - Laval asked.

- Mottrot told us about your dream. Sir Fangar wants to go with you, as he knows a thing or two about Under Realm. - Stealthor said.

- What exactly does he know about the Under Realm? - clarified Eris.

- Little. He only knows that the Phoenixes had a book about the lands beyond Chima. It also indicates the location of the bridge connecting Chima and the Lower World. - added Vardy.

- Tell Fangar that we will come to him tomorrow. - answered Prince Lions.

The leaders of the two tribes nodded and ran towards the fighter. They sat down and headed home.

- The Book of Phoenixes about the Under Realm? Hmm. My father said that there was such a book, but no one could read it. They say that it was written by the very first Phoenixes who were there, but they knew what danger the local inhabitants posed. - said Li'ella.

- In the morning we will find out everything, but now we go to bed. - said Lagravis.

Eris nodded and flew to the Eagle Spire, while the Lions headed to their rooms. Laval walked Li'ella home and went to bed too. He was preparing for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 13 12
This story takes place in the wonderful and magical world of Chima. A 12 year old boy, named Timothy, thrived in Chima because was raised by the Lion...
16.6K 274 10
Y/N and her friends battle against another snake army that are literally on fire and a general leader named Aspheera who knows Spinjitzu. She sought...
1.1K 60 10
Halime Sulatan woke up with a severe head ache and amnesia in the woods, ten years later she has started to remember things about her old life, and i...
35 2 1
In the captivating world of Power, the Seven Realms stand as bastions of diverse and unique civilizations, each ruled by its formidable clan. But now...