+Sambucky+ //re-editing Soon//

By Prexle

\\Under re-editing// Small fluff, lemon, smut and other oneshots this book is finished and there will be a th... More

Welcome!!
The new kid. (pt 1 of 3)
The new kid (part 2 of 3)
The new kid (3 of 3)
"Did we fuck something up?"
Back from mission: Exhausting
Where the hell are you guys?
Acarde token 1/8
Acarde token 2/8
acarde token 3/8
arcade token 4/8
acarde token 5/8
acarde token 6/8
Arcade token 7/8
Arcade Token 8/8
Where the hell are you guys pt.2
Trip to the 70's
Vent!
Bath bombs.
Island of the binding.
sorry. A/n
Room key
Stunt.
Easter bunny
Submerged.
Dancing under the stars.
Dog
cat
Rope
Rope 2.
Rope 3.
Almost.
Roses.
Ghost
so uh....
S.I.H.B.Y.S
A Sponge?
A what!?
Hydra's little Song Bird.
Senior party
Coffee Beans & Bullets
Aux.
no title.
Announcements
Look at me 1/3
Look at me. 2/3
Stickers
Why are the cabenits so fucking high?
Announcement
The end
Yo
Look at me 3/3

A Note for Nobody.

748 16 3
By Prexle

Sorry, this is literally a note.
So this chpt ain't going to be long but it will be sweet.

---

Thank you,
Nobody.

"Erm, no. That beging sucks." Bucky crumpled the paper tossing it with the other 50 balls of papper.

He grabbed another one.

"Clear my mind, make the opening clear, and too the point." He grumbled to himself.

3:30 Am.

Dearest nobody,

Something about me isn't right. I fell starved of energy. But I have more energy then I know what to do with. I can't sleep because of it, yet I'm starved of it. I don't understand stand. Is it him. Did he do this to me. I ask my self that all the time. I've asked people around me on what I should do to get more energy.

They always respond with
'Coffee'
'Tea'
'Morning runs'

The energy I felt when I first met Sam. Something had shifted. The energy wasn't truley energy it was. It was adrenaline, I can't ever get the feeling of that with out him. I want the adrenaline of when we first did something stupid, fun, fighting, shit talking, hating on the spider kid. That's what I need, but how to I ask for something like that. I dont understand, for now I'll drink my tea, and read the papers. Watch the time go by and wait for a call until I see him again. I miss you. 

Your dearest,
James Bucky Barnes.

Bucky sighed. Feeling weight lift from himself. Turning from his desk and shut off the light, he laid on his hard wood floor, curling his hands around the pillow. The tv played softly in the background.

----

AND SCENE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.3K 23
Just some random Stucky Oneshots *WARNING* Some content will contain smut and possible triggers. I will put warnings up on those part, you can go ahe...
164K 4.4K 50
Steve and Tony (Stony) One-Shots ~ This book contains a bunch of One-Shots, Fluff, and a tiny amount of Smut. If you enjoy Stony then you've come to...
21.1K 186 24
Basically just a random book of SamBucky Oneshot. (Fluff/Angst/Smut) Warning should be given in any of part in this book. I do not own of this chara...
161K 2.2K 94
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...