Love To Hate You (EDITING)

By DawnEllice

|||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST||| "We're lost souls finding peace in each other" - Willow Edwards is about to turn... More

ONE
TWO
three - Hills High
four - "Stop"
five -"Cute name"
six - "Such a cheap welcoming"
seven - "Well, let's get this mess fixed"
eight - "See you later"
nine - "Uh, nothing?"
ten - "What do you think you're doing"
eleven - "You're going to regret doing that"
twelve - "Was that a wolf!?" pt.1
twelve- "Y'all need a ride?" pt.2
thirteen - "I love you, son"
fourteen - "I could've stayed at home, simping for a faceless guy"
fifteen - "I don't know why I even saved your dumbass"
sixteen - "The trio?"
seventeen - "I should've known you were behind all this"
eighteen - Prank gone wrong pt.1
eighteen- Prank gone wrong pt.2
nineteen - "You have amazing taste in music"
twenty - "Get your hands off of me!"
twenty one - "Why are you here?"
twenty two - "This is not a date, just so you know"
twenty three - Hills High vs. Crestmont High
twenty four - "What did you say?"
twenty five - "You're drunk"
twenty six - "It's okay to have someone care for you"
twenty seven - "Oh, girlfriend?"
twenty eight - "Do you want it to not be a mistake?"
twenty nine - "What's he doing that scares you this much?"
thirty - "I'm glad he has you now"
thirty one - "I could use a hug,"
thirty two - "Don't forget me while I'm gone"
thirty three - "You'll always be my little girl"
thirty four - "Say cheese!"
thirty five -"What's my real name?"
thirty six -"No bad business while I'm gone"
thirty seven - "Please don't leave me"
thirty eight - "I'll be here, waiting"
Q&A??
thirty nine - Light as a feather
Questions For You Guys :)
forty - "Do you...Have a family?"
forty one - "What are we gonna do now, mom?"
forty two - 24 hours
forty three - "What did you do to her?"
forty four - "Say it again"
forty five - "Shots"
forty six - "What's the worst thing that can happen?"
forty seven - "Are you referring to the vodka smell?"
Some clarifications chapter (37)
forty eight - "Team Wilgent? Really Rubs"
fifty - "What did I tell you?"
fifty one - "Did you just call me my love?"
fifty two - "I'm in love with an idiot"
fifty three - "I think you're lying. I heard you like cars"
fifty four - "Forget about it"
fifty five - "Are we actually watching Call Me By Your Name?"
fifty six - "I don't like Italian food"
fifty seven - "Pretty please?"
fifty eight - "I'm leaving"
fifty nine - "You seem happier today"
sixty - "Summertime Sadness"
sixty one - "I'm fine"
sixty two - "Get in loser we're going shopping"
sixty three - "I'll never forget this day"
sixty four - "Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought"
sixty five - "Goodbye"
!ANNOUNCEMENT! - For all the Gray C. fans <3
sixty six - "I love you to the moon and never back"
sixty seven - "In the middle of a lily field, I found a rose, covered in thorns"
sixty eight - "I didn't find you, WE found each other"
sixty nine - "I love you"
seventy - "I Love To Hate You"
NEW STORY PUBLISHED!!
Love To Series
Love To Break You - Published Now

forty nine - The Boy, Who Sings

4.6K 86 43
By DawnEllice

E L I J A H / E Z R A

"Can you drop me off at home?" I heard Miles, my boyfriend say when we were on our way to the car after we had hung out at the Vinyl shop, where we first met and I linked our hands, "Of course, how's your dad?"

"He's getting better. The chemotherapy really did help a lot" I nodded my head while I opened the car door for him.

When I started the car, Miles favorite song came on and he started singing immediately and I just enjoyed his voice. But later on I started singing with him too, well the parts that I knew.

"I found false hope in all kinda places.Hotel rooms and temporary feelin's. I put my clothes on and try to check out.I try to hide from the sun, let it set now .Don't let God see me, I got a lot of demons"

"Your voice is so much better than mine," he said and I chuckled.

"Well, I sing all the time and music is my thing. But you're good at playing the instruments babe" I let him know and he smiled, "Yes, I am"

I stopped in front of his house and we kissed goodbye and I watched him walk unlock his door and wave goodbye before closing it.

I started the car and I missed my dad so I drove towards the mansion. I changed the music back to my own playlist and enjoyed the lyrics as I murmured to the lines.

"I can see, I can still find.You're the only voice my heart can recognize.But I can't hear you now, yeah."

I drove through the gates and parked the car and got off and saw the gardener,"How are you today, Mr.Smith!" I yelled and the old man turned around and smiled, "Mr. Elijah! Good to see you! I'm great, the weather is amazing today" he yelled back.

"It truly is! Keep having an amazing day!" I said and pushed the button to the mansion door so the maids would open it, "Welcome Mr.Elijah" one of the maids said when opening the door and I thanked her and walked in.

I took the elevator up to the living room area and no one was there, so I walked around to see if anyone else was in the house.

Good thing Natasha is not home, I can't stand that homophobic woman. I can't believe my dad married her. Good thing Sam and Gray are not like her, even if I don't have the best sibling relation to Sam, she's still my little sister.

I walked into the empty kitchen and poured myself some orange juice and enjoyed it when I suddenly heard someone crying.

Wait? Is that Sam?

I walked towards her room and her cries got clearer and clearer. I knocked on her door but there was no reply but I heard her walking towards the door.

She opened the door with puffy eyes and she looked really sad.

"Oh, Sammy! What happened?" I asked when I hugged her and she hugged back as she cried and cried.

"Sargent and Willow are back together! Look what Ruby posted on her story." she cried and showed me the picture of Willow and Sargent with the text #Wilgent on it.

I was happy for Sargent and Willow but seeing Samantha like this for the first time made my heartbreak.

"Hey, hey why are you even crying? You're beautiful Samantha. There's plenty more fish in the sea for you? Besides...I've told you this before and I know you got mad at me but you and Sargent would've never worked ou-"

"But-" she cut me off but I stopped her.

"Listen, would you be happy if you forced Sargent to be with you knowing that he truly doesn't like you? I don't think you would be able to sleep with a smile on your face knowing that there's another woman in your partner's heart. Any man who likes you would be so lucky to have you Sam. I love you and I just want you to be happy but Sargent is not where your happiness lies" I explained and she nodded but her tears didn't stop.

"But I've always loved him Elijah! I-I never thought that there would be anyone other than Sarg" she said and I nodded, understanding her.

"I promise you, one day, you're going to wake up and think wow, I can finally move on. Give your heart some time and you'll get over Sargent. I know this hurts you so much but time heals all wounds. Come on now, let's wash your face and try to smile" I said and we hugged again.

I helped Samantha with washing her face and all. After that we walked into the gaming area and played some games.

"How is it going with Miles?" Sam asked and I chuckled, "It's going very well. He's a bit stressed now because of his dad"

"What happened with his dad?"

"Ah, I forgot to tell you, he recently got lung cancer and he's going through chemo now"

"Oh, wow. That sucks. I hope he gets well" she said and I nodded, "I hope so too"

"HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER AND THE UGLY BROTHER!" Gray said while throwing himself on the couch.

"Hello, the ugly twin" Samantha said and Gray pouted, "I can't even be nice to you" he said and we all chuckled.

"How is it going with the piano practice. Are you ready for the competition?" Samantha asked and Gray nodded, "I'm the master of pianos. I play those tiles like I play girls" he said and I cackled, "That's the bullshit of the year, you don't even get any girls" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows, "Duh, you don't get any girls either"

Gray had a piano competition coming up that Natasha -his mother- forced him to attend because it's good for Coleman's to attend such stuff. It's dumb if you ask me, she's after more fame than we already have. Crazy woman.

"He's gay you dumbass" Samantha said and threw a pillow at him and we both chuckled at Gray.

"When will dad come home?" I asked them and they looked clueless, "He'll probably be home soon" Gray said and I nodded.

"Let's play some football games so I can beat Samantha"

"Game on" Sam said and they started playing.

Finally, like the old days.

***

"How can you Sam, a girl win over me in a FOOTBALL GAME!" Gray groaned and I chuckled, "Don't underestimate girls" I said and Gray rolled his eyes.

Samantha reached over and pinched his arm, "OW! What was that for?!" Gray yelled and I was on the floor laughing.

"For never shutting up" Samantha said and put the controller on the table, "Don't tell mom that I played football games with you guys though. You know she doesn't like me doing boys stuff" she said and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"We won't say a thing" I said and I heard the elevator sound.

"Dad is here!" I said, like a little excited boy and walked out of the room but dad had already gotten in his office.

I walked towards his office that he always sits in and he was talking on the phone I think by the sounds of the murmuring.

"You can always meet him whenever you want, just tell me when you want to tell the truth to him before it's way too late. He can't know you as Ms.Edwards his whole life"

"Marie, Elijah is not only your son, I've given you the decision from the beginning because you're his mother too but we can't keep this any longer"

"I-I guess you won't need to do that anymore dad..." I said with tears in my eyes and he turned around from the place he stood and his eyes were wide.

Guess, the truth is finally out, poor Elijah *UGLY CRIES FORREAL*

How do we feel about the three siblings connection?

More details about Elijah and how he takes this whole secret will come in his book that I will announce after announcing Samanthas book. Soon.

:)))

Have an amazing day and I hope the rest of your weekend is filled with happy moments <3 // D.E

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on chapter (49)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.9K 61
"So your go!" She said, smiling up at me brightly. "Wait what?" I answered with a look of confusion playing upon my face. "Well I just...
7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...
549K 49.5K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
40.7K 2.2K 13
"You came right after the piano. I loved you that much." [Completed]