𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍 | 18+

By EroticKisses

UNEDITED "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔." 18... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
01: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳'𝐬
02: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐚
03: 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
04: 𝐍𝐢𝐱
05: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
06: 𝐈𝐟 '𝐈𝐟' 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
07: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
8: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝)
9: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
10: 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
11: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
13: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
14: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
15: 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞?
16: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
17: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
18: 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?
19: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
22: 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
23: 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦
24: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
25: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦
26: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
27: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
28: 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬
29: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠
30: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
31: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
32: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 & 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬
33: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 1
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 2

21: 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

140K 3.7K 6.8K
By EroticKisses

5 Years Later

I sighed heavily as I sat in the parking lot of my daughter's school. I had to leave work again — for the third time — because Esmeralda got into another fight. Sometimes I think I had a boy for a daughter. Groaning, I climb out of the black Rolls-Royce and walk into the preppy school. Students walked around me as they hurried to class in their preppy rich kid's uniforms. As much as I hated this school — it was the best one in Maimi for kids her age.

"Mr. Hernandez! What a pleasure seeing you here...again!" The receptionist — Ms. Joyce — smiled widely showing off botched lipstick that had smeared on her teeth.

"Hi Ms. Joyce, I'm here to pick up my daughter. I'll just sign her out and be on my way." I nodded curtly to the older lady — She had to be in her late fifties. She smiled and twisted her faint blonde locks around her wrinkly finger as she batted her blotchy mascara-covered eyes.

"She's sitting in the waiting room." She pointed to the familiar door and I nodded before heading straight to it. Opening the door I was greeted with a teary-faced Esme. Her braid crown I did for her — which took me forever — was out and messy as if someone had pulled it. Her knees were wounded with open cuts and scrapes that bled out bright red.

"Come here, bebita."

She immediately got up and ran into my open arms, crying.

"What happened, baby. Who did this to you?" I softly asked hugging my little girl tightly as I secretly seethed inside. This was the third time I had seen Esme out bruised up. What pissed me off more was the purple-black eye that was making a home on his face. "Tell me what happened, Who did it?"

She shook her head as she clung to me for dear life. "I just want to go home papá, Please." She cried frantically, drenching my dress shirt in her tears.

I sighed before grabbing my daughter's small hand and leading her out of the room. Joyce gave me that stupid, unattractive, messy lipstick smile and waved her scrunty fingers at me. I huffed and stopped our movement making Esme paused with a questioning look.

"Go to the car, sweetheart. I've got you something for your birthday." I grinned and kissed her forehead softly.

She raised one of her messy brows in worry. I smiled and nodded my head towards the exit. "Go on, I need to ask the receptionist."

"Your...Y-Your not going to try to flirt with her, are you? W-What about mommy?" She mumbled fumbling with her fingers.

I quirked up a brow and nudged her playfully with my shoulder. "Why would you say that babygirl? I could never forget Adaline."

"W-Well I saw Jenny's daddy flirting with her...Jenny said that her daddy likes Ms. Joyce in a romantic way."

I scoffed and looked back at the old woman. "Yeah well, I don't give a wink about that old bat," She smiled shyly with pink tinting her small cheeks. "Now go, There's a surprise in the car along with some bandages and snacks."

I walked her run off to the car before turning around to the receptionist who was still gawking openly. She jumped when she saw me stride back over to her desk, angrily. I was sick of this fucking school not doing anything about the bullies bullying my little girl.

"Hey lady," I called out making her face drain of color. "If this happens again; If I get another goddamn call from this fucking school to come pick her up and she's bruised to the goddamn bone, I'll burn this goddamn building to the ground. You understand, si?"

She nodded her head quickly, adjusting her glasses. "W-Well Mr. H-Hernandez we currently are in the midst of a transfer. Because of certain situations between a teacher and our former principal, Were having a new one being transferred here from Arizona. You'll meet the new headmistress on Parental Night."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "And when is this?"

"It's on Friday. Two days from here."

I grumbled and looked past her desk to the closed principal's office. Headmaster Lukewarner's name was gone from the name tag and replaced with the name Dylans.

"So the new Headmaster is another incapable man?" I grumbled out crossing my arms over my chest. "If you won't listen to me then I'll go to the board of education."

"Sir, Mrs. Dylans is more than capable, I guarantee. The staff here has already met her, she's a lovely lady. She's got great reports from the last school she was at. I'm sure she'll listen."

I nodded and sighed heavily. "Fine, We'll see Friday."

She nodded curtly and I turned to go back to my car. I found Esme playing with the fluffy little gift that I bought her. The small white kitten was cuddled closely to Esme as she giggled at the purring creature. "She's so cute! Thank you, daddy!"

I smiled and ruffled her hair, looking down at the small animal who seemed comfortable in my little girl's lap. "Your welcome, princess. You can thank Saude as well, he convinced me to buy you one."

She smiled widely and scratched the little kitten under her chin. "She's perfect."

I started the car, feeling content as I started the drive back to my house. "So what will you name her? She needs a name."

Esme thought for a moment, scratching at her head as she thought intently. She seemed to be thinking really hard until she stopped with a smile gracing her lips — that smile that I adored very much. "I wanna name her Rose. Like mommy's name."

My smile faltered a little as she mentioned her mother again. I had cried so much after what had happened at the hospital that morning. It hurt when I couldn't feel her laying beside me or see her smile anymore. She was gone. I had all the shirts she claimed as her' beside my pillow which had her sweet coconut-vanilla scent. All her things were still at our house. I never moved them. It gave me the sense that maybe she would come back or call or was even still there.

I sighed heavily as we pulled up to the huge Maimi Mansion that seemed to have a huge gray cloud over it. It was different from when Adaline was there, she seemed to brighten the place up and keep everyone happy. But now, it's just an empty house with memories — terrible and favorable.

I spotted Saude's car in the driveway along with Nicolas and my parents. Esne began to bounce in her seat with excitement. She loved her family considering they were the only people she had other than the few friends from school and the new kids across the street.

I let my smile gather back on my face. I'll sulk later. I couldn't ruin my baby's birthday with my sad mood, so I turned my frown upside — as corny as it sounds.

We got out of the car — Me with her backpack on my shoulder and hands over her eyes as I led her to the front door. She bad the small kitten — Rosey — purring lowly in her arms. I opened the door to the dark house to see the shadow-up decorations and the group of our family huddled closely together with a lit cake in their arms.

I flicked the lights on and they all shouted surprise when she opened her eyes. I smiled when she turned to me and ran into my arms giving me a much-needed hug. "Thank you, daddy! Thank you so much!"

I felt tears well up in my eyes but quickly wiped them away and hugged my ten-year-old babygirl back. "Your growing up to fast for me. I don't know if I can keep up."

Saude slapped my back playfully and pulled my daughter away from me — hugging her tightly. "Look at my little niece. You've grown up too quickly," He glanced at the black eye she had and smirked. "And you're a fighter. You're a tough one princess."

"Put my granddaughter down so I can give her a hug." My father chuckled walking over to us with mama beside her. "Ven aquí, mira mi frijolito!"
{Translation: Come here, look at my bean!}

"¡Abuelo, ya no soy un poquito! ¡Soy grande!" She replied cheekily as she smiled.
{Translation: Grandpa, I'm not a little bean anymore! I'm big!}

My father smiled widely at her extremely fluent Spanish. "And your speaking fluently?! Your a smart little bean!"

"I learned it so when mommy comes back I can talk to her in it!"

A Few Hours Later

I dabbed the alcohol pad on her knees softly resulting in her wincing making the small white kitten jump. The party was great, she was happy spending time with her family and I was glad. But I knew she wasn't completely happy considering Adaline wasn't there.

I wiped her wound clean and put a bandage on her left knee and then delivering a kiss. She giggled softly and let me take care of her other knee before I went to tend to her face. I sighed and kissed her bruise softly. "You know, as your father, you should tell me when you're getting bullied."

I held the ice pack gently against the purple bruise around her eye — she winced. "Daddy, I'm fine. I can take care of a few mean girls and boys."

I raised an eyebrow and my lips twisted into a grimace. "A boy?"

"Papá, please don't worry. I'm fine."

I sighed heavily at the stubborn girl. I had one thing I really wanted to say to her; Your mother did the same thing.

God, I hated that Adaline wasn't her biological mother. I wish that Adaline was the one I met back then and maybe we would really be a happy family. Because our age difference is what killed our relationship. All because of a stupid number.

"Can I ask you why they're doing this to you?" I asked softly smoothing back her wild hairs.

"They said it's because I'm mommy-less. T-They talk about how my other mother never want them and when I tell them about mommy — Addy — they say she left because she didn't want me either." She had small crystal tears in her chocolate pools. It made tears well in mine as I laid my hands on the sides of her small head and let out a shaky breath.

"You are not mommy-less. You have a mother, and she loves you very much. She just can't be here." I nodded my head and leaned my forehead against her'.

"Then why did she leave?"

"Addy didn't have a choice baby, Her father didn't like me. He didn't want me around her anymore." All because of my age and current situation of being a single dad. But I understood where he was coming from; Adaline was fresh out of high school and soon she'd be off to college. I didn't want to be her burden and I wouldn't pressure her to do anything she didn't want.

She smiled softly through her tiny tears and cupped my face with her small hands. "But I want you, papá. I don't want you to leave me ever."

I wrapped my arms around my daughter and let my tears fall from my eyes slowly. "That's a promise. I'll never leave you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...