More Than A Melody (H.S)

By lailaix

At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his f... More

Chapter 1 - Aurora
Chapter 2 - Aurora
Chapter 3 - Aurora
Chapter 4 - Aurora
Chapter 5 - Aurora
Chapter 6 - Aurora
Chapter 7 - Aurora
Chapter 8 -Aurora
Chapter 9 - Aurora
Chapter 10 - Aurora
Chapter 11 - Aurora
Chapter 12 - Aurora
Chapter 13 - Aurora
Chapter 14 - Aurora
Chapter 15 - Aurora
Chapter 16 - Aurora
Chapter 17 - Aurora
Chapter 18 - Aurora
Chapter 19 - Aurora
Chapter 20 - Aurora
Chapter 21 - Aurora
Chapter 22 - Aurora
Chapter 23 - Harry
Chapter 24 - Aurora
Chapter 25 - Harry
Chapter 26 - Aurora
Chapter 27 - Harry
Chapter 28 - Aurora
Chapter 29 - Harry
Chapter 30 - Auroa
Chapter 31 - Harry
Chapter 32 - Aurora
Chapter 33 - Harry
Chapter 34 - Aurora
Chapter 35 - Harry
Chapter 36 - Aurora
Chapter 37 - Harry
Chapter 38 - Aurora
Chapter 39 - Harry
Chapter 40 - Aurora
Chapter 41 - Harry
Chapter 42 - Aurora
Chapter 43 - Aurora
Chapter 44 - Aurora
Chapter 45 - Harry
Chapter 46 - Aurora
Chapter 47 - Harry
Chapter 48 - Aurora
Chapter 49 -Aurora
Chapter 50 - Aurora
Chapter 51 - Aurora
Chapter 52 - Harry
Chapter 53 -Aurora
Chapter 54 - Aurora
Chapter 55 - Harry
Chapter 56 - Aurora
Chapter 57 - Harry
Chapter 58 - Aurora
Chapter 59 - Aurora
Chapter 60 - Harry
Chapter 61 - Aurora
Chapter 62 - Aurora
Chapter 63 - Harry
Chapter 64 - Harry
Chapter 65 - Aurora
Chapter 66 - Aurora
Chapter 67 - Harry
Chapter 68 - Aurora
Chapter 69 - Aurora & Harry
One Shot - 1 - Aurora

Chapter 70 - Epilogue

2.8K 62 32
By lailaix

Thank you to everyone who had given my little story a read! I'm still overwhelmed to have gotten this many reads and votes!
I hope you've enjoyed it!
Lx
***

10 years later

Harry

Who'd have thought we would make it? That's a joke, I thought we'd make it, of course. I knew we would.

We're soulmates.

We haven't looked back since our wedding day, of course we've had challenges, a stalker, a robbery, the loss of family members, a miscarriage with out first and second pregnancy... but we got through it all together, side by side just like we were meant to, we were made for each other.

I've brought out a few more albums since then, Aurora is still my biggest muse and supporter, I've even done more movies, my IMDB looks pretty full ten years down the line. Acting is something is seriously enjoy and I'm glad I got into it all those years ago.

But at the minute things have slowed down for us, I'm still writing songs as usual, I don't think I will ever stop that or even take a break from it, but the priority now is my family, now that both of our children are school age, Wyatt is five and Freya is three, the littlest one has just started her first year at school, and I want to be a dad that's involved in all aspects of their lives. I want to be able to drop them at school and pick them up and go to there school events without having to work them around my working schedule.

Wyatt came along five years ago just after the One Direction reunion tour, which was a lot of fun, me and the boys back on stage, I'll admit it did feel weird at first, singing all those songs so many years later, but we had the best time, we felt like our teenage selves once again, I love those guys, and you never know when the next reunion might be...

Aurora has just come home from the school run, I smile as I glance out of the window, watching the kids run out of the car and to the front door, while Ror brings their backpacks in after them.

"Daddy!" Freya grins and throws herself at me, I pick her up and hug her tight, kissing the side of her head, onto of her brown curls.

"Hi, angel. How was school?" I ask her, looking sweetly at her.

She smiles back at me just as sweetly, "good daddy, I did a picture for you and mummy." She tells me, "it's in my bag, I showed it to mummy."

"Yeah? I can't wait to see it, my little artist." I smile and set her down, watching her twirl around the living room, starting up her own rendition of the song from the new Disney movie we watched last night. She's definitely our little firecracker, Wyatt is much quieter and reserved, but I love them both equally, of course. I couldn't have asked for more perfect kids, they're the best mix of us.

"Hi Buddy." I ruffle Wyatt's hair when he comes in, "how was school? Did you have your test?" I ask him, he was so nervous this morning about his Friday test, he's so little and sweet I almost cried when his lip wobbled as he told me about it and how scared he was that he wouldn't get them all right.

He nods, and I wait for him to tell me about it, if he wants.

"I got five out of five!" He says and smiles up at me with the most adorable smile.

"You did buddy? I knew you could do it!" I beam and hold my hand up for a high five, which he gives me excitedly, "I think that means we need to celebrate!"

He looks at me so proudly, "celebrate?" He smiles.

"Of course, what do you think you'd like for a celebration?" I ask him.

I watch him think, "pizza!" He grins.

I laugh and nod, "pizza it is, Buddy. We'll have pizza for dinner tonight. I'm so proud of you." I say and pick him up for a cuddle just as Ror comes in.

"Did you hear mummy?" I say smiling at her.

She nods proudly, "I did, we have a little genius I think." She says and pecks my lips and then Wyatt's head on top of his ruffled blonde hair.

"We do indeed, and we're getting some special pizza tonight." I smile and let Wyatt down, watching him go off to find Freya, who I can still hear singing in the playroom.

"Pizza Hmm?" Ror smiles, "who's idea was that?" She laughs, resting her hand on my chest.

"Definitely Wyatt's..." I grin, "you know how much he loves pizza."

"Mhmm, only by your influence." She laughs.

"Are you saying I'm a bad influence on my kids?" I chuckle, pulling her close by the waist.

"Absolutely not..." she grins, "you're the best daddy ever..." she hums and pecks my lips.

"Yeah? And i that good that we can gave another one?" I grin at her cheekily, we talked about having another after Freya got a bit bigger, and I think that time is now.

"Another one, Hmm?" She smiles softly at me.

"Yeah, to out number us, you know two is fun...but three is where the real fun chaos begins."

She laughs, wrapping her arms around my neck, "Mm yes."

"Yes?" I grin, tightening my grip a little.

"I'd love to have another baby with you.. we're so good at this." She giggles, and I wholeheartedly agree.

I lean down and kiss her lovingly, holding her close, I fucking love this woman and all that she's given me.

Right on cue I head the latter of footsteps running in, "ew!" The little drama Queen that is Freya squeals from beside us, breaking the magical moment.

I laugh and look down at her, "Oi you!" I chuckle and pick her up, splattering kisses all over her face as she squeals in my arms.

"Did Wyatt tell you we're having pizza night?" I say when I stop, watching her nod with a huge grin on her face, "Mhmm so I think you two should pop off and put your school bags away and get changed out of your uniforms, yeah? And then we can play some games before dinner time."

"Okay!" She beams as I let her down, taking her brothers hand and running off to their rooms.

"Am I mad? Wanting a third...?" I chuckle and pull Ror over to the couch, sitting down with her nearly on my lap.

"Absolutely bonkers." She grins, "but that just means you fit in perfectly to this little family."

"Yeah...how about adding something else bonkers?"

"What would that be?" She asks, raising her eyebrows playfully.

"Renewing our vows... it's ten years this year?" I say and peck her lips.

"You want to have another wedding?"

"What can I say? I'm a showman... I like to make a big deal out of these things." I laugh, "I'd love to show you off again... and have our little monsters involved this time." I say, brushing my fingers through her hair as we cuddle on the couch for five minutes before the kiddos are back no doubt.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're the best husband ever?" She grins, and I'll take that as a yes.

"Hmm my first wife never did, but the second and third did sometimes." I joke as she seats my arm.

"I'm serious, I bloody love you. And I love that idea."

"Yeah? So you'll marry me again?" I say smiling warmly at her.

"Yes, I'll absolutely marry you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 293 27
Aubrey is just your average popular teenage girl. Except...her mother is One Directions tour manager. Aubrey absolutely hates them. But what makes...
93 3 10
Amelia Baker is completely closed off to love and relationships. After her only relationship went wrong, and she had to deal with heartbreak, she dec...
313K 12.7K 48
Harry Styles, one fifth of the world's most in-demand boyband, has all but given up looking for love and has, for the moment, resigned himself to enj...
6.3K 76 92
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...