Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐“”๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
37 - ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
๐“”๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

30

21.6K 729 364
By peachesandpinks

Room number 304..

Room number 304...

304..

Where?

High heels clicked the exquisite marble floor as a lady in red dress walked on it while her eyes kept moving back and forth as if she was searching for something.

And that something was precisely room number 304.

"Ahh there it is!" Felicity's eyes sparkled as she finally came across her destination.

She moved her hand and grabbed the door handle and pushed open the door which was already unlocked.

Her pupils expanded as she took in the dark and bleak room that looked a little eerie.

Her eyes serched for a source of light inside the dark room but before she could say anything, her wrist was grabbed by an unknown source and she was pulled inside harshly.

Felicity stumbled inside the dark room much to her reluctance and was pushed against a hard surface.

The door which was the only source of minimal light it was also closed.

The cold and hard surface behind Felicity made her suck in some air in shock and discomfort.

"What in the Dora's fucking map!" Felicity exclaimed out loud but suddenly a pair of hot and slightly wet lips landed on her mouth.

Her further words were seized and followed by the pair of lips and the only sound that came out was the sound of shock and reluctance.

"Ngh," the pair of lips moved harshly and aggressively against hers while rough hand grabbed her tiny and slender waist.

Felicity moved and tried to push away the person with her unoccupied hands but the person didn't even budge.

She could tell that he had a strong and lean build. With taunt muscles on his abdomen and arms that were heavy and strong.

The person's lips left her mouth and moved downward kissing her jaw aggressively.

His dominant hand firmly caressed her waist while the other moved and grabbed the back of her head, tangling its finger in her hair.

The person left hot and bothered kisses on her jaw moving towards her neck and his lips furiously I danced across her neck trying to find her sweet spot.

All the while Felicity kept trying to push the man away but was of no help.

Suddenly the man pushed himself of her and let out a loud groan.

His deep breaths filled the air and the only sound that was in the room was of his sharp inhales and exhales.

"Shit! Sorry! Get out of here! I'm losing control." A hoarse voice suddenly filled the air.

Just as Felicity found some space she lifted her right leg and kicked between the man's legs.

The man went on his knees groaning in pain while he clutched his front.

Felicity quickly sqatted and picked up the purse that had fell down when she entered the room and took out a phone.

she turned the flashlight on and found the electricity switch and quickly turn the lights on only to find Alexander kneeling on the ground with a look of pain and deep lust.

His body was sweating as if he had ran kilometres while his face was red crimson in colour. His black shiny hair were wet and a few strands were sticking to his forehead.

"What the hell!" Felicity shouted.

"I'm drugged! Get out of here!" This time Alexander shouted back breathlessly.

Felicity did not think twice before she ran out of the room as a her tail was on fire.

she stood outside the hotel room in daze and her face was flushed.

Everything happened so fast that she couldn't even think what was happening.

Neither did she wanted to think.

He was drugged and this was no safe place.

She started moving towards the direction of the lift as her hands moved on the dial pad, she was contacting her brother about the situation.

Her eyes remained on the phone screen while she kept walking in a fast pace towards the elevator.

She stood in front of the elevator and the elevator opened after a few minutes.

She quickly rushed inside and she saw a tiny figure from the corner of her eyes coming out of the elevator.

She paid no attention and quickly went inside the elevator and pressed the the buttons of the first floor.

As she lifted her head she saw that the elevator door was closing and from between the gaps she she saw none other than that tiny figure.

It was none other than the heroine.

Gina.

She was dressed in a waitress uniform carrying a card and on top of the card was a bottle of champagne and a few glasses.

She looked focused, trying not to to let the the glasses are the bottle fall.

And then the elevator door closed.

Felicity checked if her brother had replied to her text since she wasn't answering her call.

Then suddenly a fuse went inside her head.

What was heroine doing here?

Why does the scene feels familiar?

Wait! What the-

Xi banquet.

Gina dressed in the waitress uniform.

Carrying a bottle of champagne.

Room number 304.

Drugged Alexander.

Felicity's eyes went wide and her mouth hung open in shock.

Wasn't this the moment from when the actual story line of the book started?

Gina 'sacrificed' her virginity for Alexander.

God damn!

They are going to have sex!

Felicity's lips curved in a smirk and she giggled weirdly.

If there had been anyone else inside the elevator other than her, they would have looked at her as if she was a maniac.

Hoho.

But that wasn't exactly sex. Was it?

However Felicity did not think of doing anything to stop it.

This was a plot.

This was how how a power couple was going to emerge.

If centre interferes then the story would change.

Felicity nodded to herself. She shouldn't interfere with the plot too much.

However, Deep inside she wasn't exactly calm.

Her heart kept telling her no.

She she shook her head and tried not to think about it.

The elevator arrived at the first floor she was about to to get out of it before she stopped.

She knows damn well that this was not sex.  It wasn't consensual. She has already jumbled the plot quite a lot ever since she came into this world.

So what was the point? Her conscience wouldn't let her leave well if she lets it happen.

This wasn't right.

Not even a little bit.

This was an ethical.

Moral less.

And a crime.

Men or women! Sexual assault is sexual assault.

Period!

It Gina and Alexander are meant to be then they will find another way to get together since love always find its way.

Nodding her head Felicity went back inside the elevator and impressed the buttons.

Her heels kept tapping the elevator floor anxiously as she waited inside, every second felt like an hour.

Finally after a long wait, elevator arrived on the the ninth floor.

Not caring if she was in heels, Felicity rushed towards room number 304.

From a few metres distance she saw that the room was already open slightly and there was no one outside.

Felicity did not think twice before barging in in and quickly turned on the lights.

Only to find, a little petite figure standing topless in front of of another figure that was lying on bed unconsciously.

The figure on bed kept groaning and breathing heavily.

Gina was taking off her clothes when the sound of someone barging inside the room stopped her movements.

Today while she was doing her job, she accidentally went inside the wrong room and man lying on top of the silk sheets on bed unconsciously while his body was sweating heavily and his face was red.

He looked like he was under the influence of aphrodisiac.

He was lying there looking like a charming handsome man he is while his mouth kept uttering pained groans.

He looked like he was in pain, he looked beautiful.

At first she thought about leaving the room and finding the reception but then as she was there, she heard a loud groan from him.

Feeling as if she had no choice left, she decided to relieve him and she would leave the room later.

Alexander Lu was the man she loved.

She had been in love with for a year ever since she first laid her eyes on him.

This little sacrifice for your love was okay.

After all, what is love without no sacrifices and heartaches?

Before she could do anything, she found Felicity standing at the entrance of the room.

"What are you doing here?" Felicity asked coldly as she looked at Gina up and down as its sizing her.

She wasn't hostile with Gina, but when she came inside and saw her standing there topless, a sudden filled her body.

Thank God she decided to stop this horse shit sacrifice.

Gina's lips trembled slightly and she looked at Felicity in panic while she started putting on her clothes in haste.

"I-i" her voice was weak. "He needs help" Gina said in aggrieved voice.

"Yeah! A doctor's help! I didn't know you studied medicine?" Felicity coldly lifted one eyebrow and marched inside the room.

She stood in front of Gina and looked down at her because of their height difference.

Gina opened her mouth to say something but she was cut off.

"Get out!" Felicity said in a low with the hint of furiousness.

"I am trying to help" Gina's voice went a little up and she said rightously.

Felicity scoffed a grabbed Gina by her elbow, dragged all the way to the door and threw her out.

Gina was reluctant but she was weak in comparison to Felicity who had a taller and bigger stature than her.

Gina stumbled outside the room and heard Felicity saying something before the doors closed in her.

"No! You are trying to rape him."

Author's storytime:

I used to go to coaching classes for accountancy with this girl (let's name her Chloe). We thought that we should also look for some economics coachings. So we had an unspoken agreement that is one of us find out about a good coaching classes in our locality then we will go there together.

So I found about one and I asked Chloe about when are we going to start. She kept deflecting the subject, never gave me a proper answer and some time passed. I found out that she had already started going to some different economics coaching classes and she never told me about it, she was basically delaying me.

So I went and confronted her about it (near her home) and we had a good argument. she basically admitted that she did not tell me about it because she was jealous that I always get better marks than her even when we go to the same coaching classes. She said that she did not want to tell me because then I will get better marks again.

She started crying and went home then suddenly I heard someone calling for me and I found that her whole family was standing on the door of her house (her dad,mom, grangdma and brother). They started arguing with me and ganged up on me, they said that I was bullying her and I made her cry. I couldn't take it anymore so I give them a piece of my mind too and they did not like it because they were my elders and I talked back to them.

They literally started arguing with me while I was standing in front of their house like a clown, I had no choice.

I said whatever and left.

My exams were coming so I did not go to coaching (the one we shared) one day so that I can study at home some other subject.

My father came back home and started scolding me out of nowhere. I did not realise what was happening until the next day. My dad told me that her dad had complained to him about me.

My dad was basically mad that I skipped tuition because he thought that I was scared of her. He said that "if you cannot take it then why do you fight?"

I was pissed.

I went to school and told my best friends and they told everyone else. Chloe was also having some problems with her seat mate and so everyone started ignoring her. Everyone alienated her. (Everyone in the class, listens to me and my bffs. Even though I did not tell them to ignore her but they still did).

Fast forward, exams came and then results and I got good marks while she failed.

Her dad was already upset that my father told him that "it's kids matter. Why should we involve ourselves?".

So her dad went and complained to my teacher on parents teacher meeting. He said "my daughter could not study because Varsha (my name) disturbs her".

Let me tell you, we sit in different corners of the classroom.

So the teacher called me and asked what was going on. Me and my friends were known to pass funny comments and laugh at things in class (pass comments on our friends who were okay with it and take them as joke).

So she thought that maybe we had done the same to her, but I clearly told her that I did not and this happened in front of the whole class so everyone was there listening and took my side since they all witnessed that I was ignoring chloe the whole time.

Later, everyone started alienating her even more because her dad had complained about a few more students.

Maybe I was wrong in all this, maybe I wasn't but I was furious with her dad getting himself involved and trying to create trouble for a 17 year old girl (later I found from different people, that even her brother was talking shit about me to everyone).

That's it!

Goodbye.

V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Endless obsession By L.A.G.

Mystery / Thriller

156K 4.8K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...
599K 20.8K 80
Daisy gets transmigrated into the novel which she read before her accident. She is transmigrated as the cannon fodder who dies in the mental hospital...
163 78 62
To get the man of her dreams, Rishel is ready to take a leap of blind reverence towards her ultimate idol -- Levi. It doesn't take long for him to no...
501 7 1
็ฉฟๆ›ธไน‹ๅฅณ้…ไฟฎไป™็ด€ Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...