๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ โ”€ ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐—š ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh reysniki

"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ." โœ” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ... Lebih Banyak

I. Pull the Strings
II. Appearance
III. Mimic
IV. Cloak
V. The First Move
VI. Ponder
VII. Mask
VIII. Threat
X. Weird
note + teaser
XI. A Past in the Present
XI.2 - The Missing Piece
XII. Menace
XIII. My Third Life
XIV. Secrets
XV. Connections
XVI. A Lich's Victim
XVII. Set the Date
XVIII. I'm a Little Monster
XIX. Wildcard
XX. The Coven has Eyes and Ears Everywhere
XXI. First to Fall
XXII. How Can I Help?
XXIII. Gloom
XXIV. Doom
XXV. Malevolence
XXVI. Welcome to Horrorland
XXVII. Out of Thin Air
XXVIII. The End of The Beginning
End of Act 1 Note
XXIX. Playlist
XXX. Party Crasher
XXXI. Civil War
XXXII. I Know You Miss Me
XXXIII. My Decision
XXXIV. Nightmare on Christmas Eve
XXXV. Seeing Double?
XXXVI. Family Matters
XXXVII. Pass It On
XXXVIII. Reunion
XXXIX. I Got The Feels
XL. Somebody Once Told Me
XLI. Do You Know?
XLII. The Way I See It
XLIII. Yet to Meet
XLIV. Yet Again
XLV. Heart Ache
XLVI. Brewing Storm
XLVII. Do We Have a Deal?
XLVIII. I'll Take Care Of This
XLIX. Let the Games Begin
L. Familiar Names
LI. Old Faces, New Names
LII. The Legion
LIII. Did You Miss Me?

IX. Three Steps Ahead

7.7K 617 463
Oleh reysniki

"What is the meaning of this?!" a shout came from the entrance of the cafeteria building.

Although the cafeteria was noisy because of the happenings inside, everyone was able to hear the person's scream for she was an important figure in the school. The woman wearing a white blouse with a black skirt and black blazer made her way to the center of the building - where Jungwon and the three bullies were.

The students who were crowding the scene made way for the woman as she walked, purse on her right hand and her tumbler on the left. Everyone became more and more silent as she approached - some students even fleeing from the scene once she arrived.

She was the principal of the High School department.

Minji was also part of the crowd. She wanted to save Jungwon by dragging him away, but instead she watched the event unfold.

"What is this?!" the woman said as she stood in the middle of the crowd - standing right in between Jungwon and the three boys.

She looked at Jungwon first, not being able to recognize him. It makes total sense that she doesn't know who he is, he is a new student after all.

She then looked at the three boys who she assumed to be the bad people. She then sighed after seeing their faces, annoyed to see them.

"Really? You three?! Again?!" she shout.

Everyone was quiet, but they were waiting for her to talk again.

"You three just came from my office yesterday after bullying that boy in the restroom, and now you're already bullying someone else?! Are you crazy??!"

"It's only TWO days into the school year! TWO DAYS!! And you already prey on students like how you did last year?!"

The boy who first bullied Jungwon a.k.a. the girl's boyfriend pushed the inside of his cheeks with his tongue and rolled his eyes, annoyed by the sermon he was receiving.

"You're athletes that represent our school?! With that attitude??" the principal said with much frustration.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes out of anger.

"You know what, I don't even need to talk to you again. I'm sure you know what consequences you'll get for harassing not one, but TWO students. You're out of the varsity team!!" she screamed - her blood boiling.

"You can't do that-"

"OHH DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK."

The boy wanted to continue talking in order to save his athlete career, but he held his words back. Oh how dumb it was for him to act so aggressively. Meanwhile his girlfriend who was in the crowd was ashamed, how dumb of her too to start this mess.

The principal had enough of this. She just left the scene, taking her business elsewhere. She just wanted to take her lunch break, but her energy was drained and her appetite was lost because of those rascals. Though surely, she would be back for them sooner or later.

As soon as the authority has left, everyone who was watching also started leaving. Little by little, the crowd became smaller and the number of people who were looking at the bullies and Jungwon became fewer.

On the other hand, Jungwon just laughed, seeing his bullies' reactions to their punishment was the funniest thing he has seen today.

Meanwhile, Minji was glad Jungwon was okay. He was not scolded nor was he hurt. But she noticed something. Despite the words of the principal, Minji saw that the bully was about to punch Jungwon. Minji could tell by the way she saw him clench his fist.

She had to do something.

Without much thinking due to little time left to react, she ran as quickly as she could - standing right in front of Jungwon.

And then she realized it. She would be the one to get punched instead.

"Oh no." she thought to herself

Minji flinched hardly - as if she saw her life flash before her eyes.

As the fist of the bully was about to hit Minji's face, thankfully one of the bully's friends stopped him from doing something so stupid again. 

"Oh my god."  Minji said with a huge sigh of relief.

Jungwon saw the attempt to punch him and the possibility of Minji getting punched. He was supposed to feel furious at the bully, but instead he was mostly shocked that Minji did that.

Although on Minji's end, she was just acting on instinct, Jungwon was shocked that she was willing to take the hit for him.

He was shocked that she would sacrifice herself.

The bully leader pulled his arm away from his friend's grip, scoffing at his friend for preventing him in getting his revenge.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Minji asked Jungwon. 

She was very concerned for him, after all, she was his 'sort-of' friend.

"I'm okay. They can't hurt me, even if they tried." Jungwon replied to Minji.

He continued to fix the mess the scenario made - the plate and utensils on the floor to be exact.

"Just leave the food on the floor, the cleaners will be here to help clean it up." Minji told Jungwon.

He smiled, nodding at her.

As they waited for someone to help them clean up the mess, Jungwon was curious about Minji's action earlier

"Hey, why did you run to block the punch?"

"Oh, uhm....well, I don't really know. My body acted on it's own I guess."

"Yeah, but why did you help me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just met me, why take the punch for me?"

"Well, I know you and although we haven't talked a lot, I would consider you as my friend. Or at least soon to be friend" Minji said with a smile on her face.

Jungwon widened his eyes a little bit - amazed by her mindset. He thought she was joking when she said she really wanted to be friends with him, guess he was wrong.

"Hey, do you still have money to buy food? Or at least some snacks with you that you can eat?" Minji asked with much concern.

Jungwon checked his wallet - it was empty. And as far as he remembers, he doesn't have any snacks inside his bag back at the classroom.

"No and no."

"Well then, would you like to come join me? I can share some of my food with you, and my friends would most likely share theirs with you too!"

Jungwon was hesitant. He was unsure if there are really people who would share their meal with a stranger - and he was also unsure if he would fit in with a group of people he barely knows.

"No thank you, your friends don't know me and I wouldn't want to interrupt your hang-out."

"But that's one more reason you should come! You could make new friends! Don't you want at least a few?"

"I guess..."

"Great! Then let's go!" Minji said as she dragged Jungwon.

But when all seemed finished, the bullies stopped Minji and Jungwon in their tracks.

"You." the leader of the bully group said as he pointed at Jungwon.

Minji was irritated. Was this guy not done yet? Has he not learned his lesson?

Meanwhile, Jungwon raised one of his eyebrows, waiting for the boy to finish his sentence.

"You're lucky the principal came. You would've been beaten to a pulp if it weren't for her." he said.

"Oh please, it was part of my plan all along." Jungwon responded with a smirk.

Both Minji and the group of bullies looked at him weirdly, confused by what he said.

"The moment your girlfriend came to me, I already saw you at the door."

The bullies were silent, so was Minji.

"From the window, I also saw the principal walking outside." he added.

"I asked you to leave me alone the first time, but you didn't listen. So I kept you in place. It was easy to make you stay considering how easy it is to anger you. I just had to cage you long enough until she arrived. Smart, isn't it?" Jungwon said with a laugh.

"You thought you could beat me by strength and number, but I was simply three steps ahead of you, fool." 

"You little-" the bully said as he tried getting close to Jungwon. But once again, his friends stopped him.

Jungwon amazed Minji. This was the exact reason Minji is so interested in being close with him. His mysterious yet sophisticated aura is the one that attracts her.

"Let's go Minji." Jungwon told her. She responded with a nod and they continued walking, him following Minji.

"Oh and by the way, I'm terribly sorry you lost your little athlete gig. But hey, at least you have time for other things now, I suggest you taking anger management class."

Minji dropped her jaw, unable to keep herself from laughing because of Jungwon's savage comments.

"Maybe next time, don't try and cross me, hmm." he smiled

"You stupid freak! I lost a lot of things because of you!" the bully shout, anger seen in his eyes.

Jungwon laughed once more. He loves it when he sees his enemy in defeat.

"Don't take it personally, you were simply outclassed."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.4K 299 22
โ will our lives be better when we make it to the other side? โž in which kim nayeon falls in love with yang jungwon and begins to explore a world she...
57K 1.6K 50
., ' / ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’‰๐’‰๐’‰?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
2.7K 197 11
๐‰๐š๐ค๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐›, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐จ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ...
188K 11.4K 65
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ...