So, Now You Want Me?

By 24_7_dreamer

After years of being abused, Diamond is rejected and runs away from her pack. She is taken in by another pack... More

So, Now You Want Me?
The Party
Realizing My Mistake
A New Begining
Going Back Home
She's Back
The Next Day
Training
Making Things Right
Date Night
Learning Who I Am
Going To The Castle
Trouble
Captured
Moving Into The Castle
Mating
Time Passing By
Marriages
Epilogue

Powers

26.5K 610 92
By 24_7_dreamer

Dylan's POV

Diamond was asleep on my lap and it was nice. Once we arrived home, I carried her to our room. I took her dress off and I put my white t-shirt on her. I laid in bed next to her with no shirt on. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I went to sleep.

"Baby, it's time to get up." someone kissed my cheek.

"What?" I began to open my eyes.

"Good morning baby." Diamond kissed my lips.

"Good morning."

"Come on I want to try out my powers today." she got up.

"Alright you take a shower first, I'm still tired." I rolled over.

"Ok."

After thirty minutes she got out of the shower. She stood in front of me and dropped her towel. Her body was wet and glistening.

"Baby, come here." I motioned for her to sit on the bed.

"I would love too, but I don't have time. Not only do I have to help train the pack, but I also have to to practice my powers." she put on a navyblue sports bra and a pair of my old black shorts.

I watched her as she bent to put on a pair of black Nikes. I was instantly getting hard. The shorts she had on were from when I was ten so they were tight and very short on her.

"Hurry up and take a shower." she threw a pillow at me.

"Ok I get it. I'm going." I got up.

"I want you down there in at most thirty minutes, no more. Got it?"

"Yes. Before you go, give me a kiss." I walked to her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I put my hands on her waist and backed her up against the wall. I licked her lips and she opened them. I tasted her devine flavor and I didn't want to stop. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Dylan." she moaned as my erection rubbed against her core.

I kissed her mark and her legs wrapped tighter against me. I was about to pull her sports bra off when suddenly I moved back.

"Sorry baby, but I need to get down there. See you in thirty." she walked out the door.

I jumped in the shower and turned it to freezing cold. After washing up, I put on a pair of shorts. I walked downstairs and to the backyard. We trained for awhile and during the whole time I felt like someone was watching me. I turned and I saw Lexi staring at me with love in her eyes. I just turned around and ignored her.

"Ok everyone training is over." Diamond announced.

Everyone began to disperse but Diamond stayed behind. I watched her practice her powers. She had fire coming out of her hands one minute and water the next. She was doing fine but you could tell that she was struggling.

"Damn it! How do I even do this?" she huffed.

"I can help you." we heard someone say.

We turned around to see her father. Her mother came next to her husband and kissed his cheek.

"I would love that, please." Diamond hugged her parents.

"Sure. Ok, so, first you have to take a deep breath." King Donny walked to the middle of the yard.

Diamond walked after him, "Ok, I'm relaxed. What element do you have anyway?"

"You'll see soon enough."

"Well I got the powers to come out, but I don't know how to shoot it or anything else."

"Take a deep breath, relax your shoulders, and concentrate on your powers." King Donny spoke.

Soon Diamond had water all around her, then fire balls, then she had the wind acting crazy, and at last she had rocks and dirt flying around. Out of nowhere, a water figure appeared and hit Diamond.

"What was that?" Diamond started to shake her head.

"That was me." King Donny laughed.

"Daddy! Why did you do that?"

"I just wanted to laugh at you."

Next thing I know water balls were being thrown at King Donny. They started having this huge water fight.

"Ok guys neither one of you three have eating yet. Come on in." Queen Daisy came out.

They came in and went upstairs to dry off. They came back down and we began to eat.

"Mom this is sooo good." Diamond munched on a piece of strawberry pancakes.

"It really is. I love when you cook mom." Ruby ate a piece of her omelet.

"Thank you guys, I love to cook for you."

"What do you guys want to do later?" I asked.

"I want to try to see someone's past." spoke Diamond.

"Who's past do you want to look into?" Paul asked.

Paul was sitting next to Ruby and was always touching her hand or just looking at her the way I looked Diamond. I know he loves her, but Ruby doesn't feel the connection since she is too young. In two more years, she'll know.

"Ruby's." Diamond answered.

"Me? Why, me?" Ruby asked.

"I just want to know about my baby sister, is that too much to ask?"

"It's fine, but you have to tell me all about your past."

"Of course."

Once we finished eating, we went into the front room. Diamond and Ruby sat on a couch together. Diamond looked into Ruby's eyes and was focused solely on that. She stayed looking at Ruby's eyes for about three minutes.

"So, how was it?" I asked first.

"I saw her whole past. and it was amazing." Diamond smiled.

"What did it feel like?" Paul asked.

"To me it was like watching a movie. Diamond said.

"To me it was like I was in a trance." Ruby explained. "Since you know about my past, I want to know about yours."

"Y'all not going to like it." Diamond pulled me behind her.

"Just tell us, we want to know about our baby girl." King Donny spoke.

"Well at first everything was fine until my other parents died. After that, I was beaten everyday. Then on my birthday no one remembered and I had to make food and decorate for the alpha's birthday party. I went to bed early and was woken back up by my brother to clean up a mess. Out of nowhere I smelled this delicious smell. It was my mate. Then. he rejected me and kissed another girl." Diamond said the last part fast.

"What!? How dare you reject my baby girl?" Daisy started to yell.

"How could you let this boy mark you after what he did?" her dad stood up.

"Daddy, mommy, we're mates. No matter how hard I tried to stay away I couldn't. My wolf wanted his wolf and I wanted Dylan. He apologized and I believed him. I love him and we belong together." Diamond told them.

"Plus I had to live without her for five months and I regretted the decision everyday. My wolf even stopped talking to me. I am so glad that she gave me another chance. I promise to love her forever and always." I kissed her hands.

"If you hurt her ever again, I will hunt you down for the rest of your life and I will destroy you." Ruby got all in my face. "Do you understand?"

"Yes I do."

"Good." she sat down.

"If your happy, we're happy." Daisy spoke.

Diamond hugged her parents, then Ruby. Diamond practiced her powers until lunch when her, Ruby, and Daisy cooked. We ate and we decided to go out for dinner. We asked Keith, Morgan, Kendra, Jason, Sarah, and Roger to come with us.

"Baby how does this look on me?" Diamond asked.

We were in our room getting dressed right now. I turned around to see her in an all black see through dress. I felt myself getting hard just by looking at her.

"Baby it's so hot. But it'll look ever better off of you."

"Well this is your gift after diner." she slid a pair of thongs on.

"Tease." I slapped her butt.

"You know you like it."

"I do very much, but now I have to take a cold shower."

"Have fun." she laughed.

After getting settled, I got dressed in black dress pants and a yellow dress shirt. I looked at Diamond who was wearing a yellow short sleeved mid thigh length dress. We walked to the living room to see everyone was ready. Diamond, Ruby, Paul, and I all were in one car, while everyone else were in a limo. We arrived at the restaurant and we all sat down. We were all having fun just laughing and talking. We learned how Daisy and Donny met and how many siblings they each had.

"So Paul, are you staying here or are you going back to the castle?" Keith asked as we waited for the cheek.

"Tonight we're staying, but tomorrow I'm going back with them." Paul spoke.

"Alright. That's fine by me. I'm just going to miss you man." Keith told him.

"We all are." Roger said.

"Y'all can visit him anytime y'all want." Queen Daisy offered.

"Yeah, but it's still not going to be the same." Kendra whispered.

"We love you Pauly." Diamond gave him a hug.

"Yeah, We love you." Morgan got up.

One by one ever girl, but Ruby and Queen Daisy got up and hugged Paul at the same time.

"Oh, I love you guys too, I would stay, but my wolf and I already love Ruby and I can't stand to be away from her." Paul hugged them back.

After the girls sat back down, we split the check between the guys and we all left. We got in the house and everyone went upstairs except for Diamond and I.

"Come on, I want my gift." I walked up to her.

"You can't have a gift without ice cream." she walked in to the kitchen.

"I bet that I can find the perfect place to eat it from too." I told her.

We went upstairs, with her carrying strawberry ice cream and a spoon. Once we were outside our bedroom door, I picked her up bridal style. I opened the door and we saw a horrible sight.

"What the fuck are you doing in our fucking bed!?" Diamond yelled at Lexi.

Lexi was laying on our bed in nothing but my old jersey on. I put Diamond down and Lexi got off the bed.

"Bicth, who the fuck do you think you are talking to? I am in my man's bed, the fuck you here for?" Lexi put a hand on her hip.

"Bitch? Who the fuck are you calling a bitch, you bitch? And he ain't your damn man. I'm his mate and he marked me you stupid hoe." Diamond began to walk towards her.

"And who do you think fucked him on this bed, in those sheets all night long, huh? It sho as hell wasn't you!" Lexi yelled.

"Your ass got ten seconds to get the fuck up out of here." Diamond pointed towards the door.

"Or what?" Lexi retaliated.

"I'm going to make you. One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... ten. Come here bitch." Diamond grabbed Lexi's hair.

Diamond punched Lexi in the face about five times before throwing her out of the room. Diamond grabbed the sheets and her eyes glazed over, showing she was mindlinking someone. Soon CC, one of the maids, came to our room.

"CC, I want you to burn these sheets and the bed and can you have Layla bring me up some clean ones and a new bed?" Diamond asked.

"Yes Luna."

"Thank you." Diamond opened the door for her.

After our stuff came we made the bed. Diamond took off her dress and her see through one and put on one of my big t-shirts and laid down in bed. I changed into some shorts and I laid beside her.

"I'm so sick of that damn bitch. I'm this close to killing her." Diamond laid her head on my chest.

"I know baby. Just go to sleep for now. Goodnight, I love you." I kissed her lips.

"Goodnight. I love you too."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

And read my other story

The Cheerleader VS. The New Girl

Lots of love,

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 412 24
(18+) MATURE CONTENT STRONG LANGUAGE VIOLENCE Alex has grown up with a family that's not her own nor her own species. What happens when her mate...
163K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
454K 14.5K 38
Highest Ranking #1 in Alpha Female Taken in by a relative she had never heard of after the death of her parents, Sophie was subjected to abuse so vi...
498K 13.2K 31
When Aprils pack was attacked unexpectedly she is separated from her father, the alpha. Since she is only 5 she couldn't fight against these wolves...