The Dimensional Dragonic Knig...

By Doctmar123

(Y/N) Williams he is known as the traveling interdimensional hero known as Dragon Knight has fought against h... More

Info
Super GoldPirate Info
Characters Opinion about (Y/N) [Plus - Mondstadt]
Characters Opinion about (Y/N) [Liyue]
Characters about Nox Goldstar (Mondstadt)
Fatui Master/Great SolomonBio
Time Master:The Zeroth of the 13th Harbringers
Harem (Genshin Impact)
Harem (From Another Anime and Original) [Updated 2]
Harem update (Genshin Impact: Inazuma)
Chapter 1: Meeting Lumine, Paimon and Amber!
Chapter 2: The Knights of Favious
Chapter 2.5 Deleted Scene and New Stories
Chapter 3: The Temple and Long Time no See
Teyvat Academy Genshin Impact High School AU Ep 1: Transfer Student
Chapter 4: Pirate?!
Chapter 5: Gliding License and Bike?!
Chapter 5.5 Amber's true feeling and new characters
Chapter 6:The Honorary Knight and meeting the Bard!
Teyvat Academy Genshin Impact High School AU: Chapter 2: Fatui High School!
Chapter 7: Find the Culprits of Pervert
My fanmade Meme
Coming Soon.....
Plan for Special Chapters and New Books for Sequel and Prequel
Chapter 8: Venti's Plan and..... Batman?!
Chapter 9: Going to Dungeon of Fatui and Giant Robot!
Chapter 10 Dragon Tears and Truth Reveal!
I'm At Soup
Trailer of Movie: The Rise of Ten Rings
Archie vs Paimon Parody Trailer!
Chapter 11: Meeting Noelle the Maid Knight! And Adventuer Fishcl!
Nox's Love Interests (Small Harem)
Abyss Order's sister! 22 Jump Street AU
Teyvat Academy Genshin Impact AU High School: Chapter 3 New Student
Omake: (Y/N) and Nox similar like Xingqiu and Chongyun
Chapter 12: Meeting Klee the Bombergirl
Chapter 13: The Trials of Sword of Air
Chapter 14: Saving Mondstadt for Good!
Chapter 14.5: Good-Bye Mondstadt!
Chapter Special!!! Part 1 Battle Royale
Chapter Special!! Part 2 Fight, Escaped, Rescue and Revelation has began
Chapter Special! The Finale Part!
Chapter 15: To the Liyue and.... God of Geo is Dead?!?!
Happy Birthday Ayaka Kamisato (Short Chapter Plus Trailer)
Chapter 16: Going to the Adepti, meeting Rival and Smoke Swordswoman!
Happy Birthday Keqing!!!
Happy Birthday Ganyu!
Chapter: Christmas Special Part 1
Chapter: Christmas Special Part 2
Teyvat High Genshin Impact High School AU: Valentine Day!
The End.... Good Bye...
Chap 17: Meet Carmilla, The Ancient Sword and Childhood friend reunited
Chapter 18: Mountain Shaper, another friend as well?!

Prologue Act 0: New World

9.9K 141 96
By Doctmar123

Seeing of the book in the blue void.

It is known as Great Book of Destiny, telling the tales and fate of our heroes of their own destinies and fates. Their legends and memory will be not forgotten forever in long time ago.....

Until it picking up by someone else.

Revealing is Doct Mar aka me!

Doct: Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there. My name is Doct Mar or you may known me as 'Doctmar123'. What am I doing here? Well I had become the narrator and the keeper of the Dimensional Dragonic Knight. Why I'm here? You think I am the version of Woz from Kamen rider Zi-O and Tassel from Kamen rider Saber, you can say that. As you can see this isn't my real appearance. it my disguise that I use to change my appearance in ANTI-YANDERE AND HENTAI FORCE YEAH!!!! *clear throats* Sorry about that.... And I also use the different appearance becoming handler of Ghost. Yeah.... He the ass who insult and flip the bird at me. *Smiles in annoyed* Also..... I am the Chronicle and the Keeper of the Teyvat becoming of their guardians so the heroes have their own stories of destiny. So let begins. *Smiles*

Seeing of Doct is opening of the book, revealing of the story. Before he begins to read the story.

"Once upon a time....."

"There is the legends and defenders of the worlds known as the Dragon Knight, he sought on the journey to defeats on his greatest enemy the Shadow Master the powerful evil lords that destroyed the worlds."

Seeing the page of the young man who is the First Dragon Knight, wielding his sword and standing on top of the hill. Seeing of the evil master known as Shadow Master fired his magic killing or turning everyone into monsters.

"No one can match on Shadow Master. But however.... THe Great Wizard created the powerful swords for his student. the Seikens."

Seeing of the mystery great powerful Wizard, slamming the sword with the hammer. Changes that he giving the swords known as Seikens

"The Seikens is the powerful weapons that Dragon Knight can use all of the elements to control and changes into different forms. Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind, Sound, Life, Mist, Time, Light and Darkness. It is strong enough to defeats on Shadow Master."

Seeing of Dragon Knight swinging his sword gives the practice showing he uses of the different elements. 

"During in the final battle, the Dragon Knight has manages to defeated on Shadow Master in his monster form. However.... The Seiken all of the elements swords has been split off....'

Seeing of Shadow Master in his Monster form.

(Ignore Paddle Pop plus.... Childhood memory)

Changes to Dragon Knight jumps in midair, before releasing of the battle cried and roaring at Shadow Monster, before slam hit on his chest. Suddenly the single sword glowing in bright before it extended the beam up in sky with 10 different elements swords before send off different place.

"All the swords of the elements has been missing and sending throughout of the worlds and regions."

Seeing of all Seiken of the different elements send in the different place and location. Except for the Flame Sword.

"And now.... The one will destiny to find all the Seiken to its' rightful owners. The True Elemental Masters...."

Seeing of all Seikens stabbing on the grounds.

Before Doct slamps the book to shut.

Modern Day 2'000

Now seeing of the world and the land is surrounding with the flames everywhere. It looks like a hells cape.

Suddenly there is the young man landed roughly on the ground, as he slowly groans in pain. Before he slowly get up with the support of his sword get up.

Revealing the young man name is (Y/N) Williams.

(Y/N) Williams the Main Protagonist the Current User of 95th of Dragon Knight!

He currently wielding of the Fire Sword, one of the Seiken that created by the great and powerful wizard.

Seiken/Sword of Flame

(Y/N) Man.... That kinda hurt, how we doing it, Archie?

Seeing of the cat let out of the meow. Before licking on his leg for the bit, as he froze and before he.... stand up like human?!

Archie: You not doing fine for that, you wanted to talk in reason for the peace. Because you love making peace and you doesn't wanted to fight against on the enemy and talk to the way, (Y/N). *Walk toward him and sarcastic tone*

He can talk?!

Seeing of Archie place his glasses on his eyes.

And now he put on Glasses?!

Archie the Talking Cat and plus he the Dragon!

(Y/N): Great, thanks for the compliant. *wince in pain*

Archie: Yes.... After your talking with the dark hell dragon, it seems he enjoyed like breaking and hurt your body when you tried to talk to him. You have dislocated bone on your shoulder. *Stated*

Seeing of (Y/N) fixing on his shoulder.

*Crack!*

He gritted his teeth to ignoring of the pain and prevented to be screaming. He rolling on his left arm. Before he slowly gets up with the serious looks on his face.

(Y/N): Right then... Where are we?

He turns facing at the dragon that he currently facing. The evil dark dragon wanted to extinct on the humanity.

Hades!

Hades: You weak and pathetic fooled, thinks you can stop me? The humanity will be lost when I done with this and I be coming to your world! *growled*

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I got it you don't like humanity alot. Seeing them as dumbed, idiot, useless, frail and weak. But get what?! There one thing you could never learn about it! 

Hades: What that?! *growled*

(Y/N): There something that interesting fact about Human! Is we have our own spirit with us! With wise, intelligent, confident, courage, determine and love! That make us who we are. I won't let you to take away of the human's stories to end of their extinction! *Serious tone and pointing his sword at him*

Hades: You think you can stop me?! I am HADES!!! THE DESTROYER OF ALL WORLDS! I WILL BRING DESTRUCTION AND END OF ALL MANDKINDS!!! I AM DEATH THERE IS NO MERCY!!!! I WILL ENJOY KILLING YOU!!!! *ROARING*

He releasing of the massive powerful roaring at (Y/N) standing on his track.

As he kept unfazed and feet in trck. Feeling the powerful roar could blown away while Archie struggled to find himself to hide.

(Y/N) cover with the salvia, before he wipe it out.

(Y/N): Man, that stink what did you eat? Garlic breath? *Smirk and joke tone*

Making Hades to be growling in anger and hatred, feeling his blood boiling up before he releasing of the roaring in anger.

Hades lifted his left foot moving toward above under on (Y/N). Before thrusting slamming down toward on (Y/N) suddenly in blink of eyes (Y/N) quickly in time blocking against the foot using all of his strength.

Making Hades to be opens in shocked seeing of the human without struggling or hesitated to holding up against on the weight.

(Y/N): 

He pressed the trigger on the sword, before the flames engulfed covers on the blade burning on Hades' foot. As he screams in pain before removing his foot off from the flaming sword.

Suddenly in blink of eyes, seeing of the quick jumped of (Y/N) flying in midair straight toward up in meter high. Before he turns facing against at Hades with the serious kick before he throw the powerful kick, smacking on Hades' face as it groaned in pain before flying in far meter away from (Y/N).

(Y/N) landed back to the ground.

(Y/N): Archie! *look at his cat*

Archie: Got it!

Seeing of Archie take out of..... Iphone with Speaker?!

Archie: Which song?

(Y/N):.... The Hero! *smirk*

Archie: Got it. *nodded his head*

Seeing of Archie begins to press the button and play the song begins.

Seeing of something coming out in far meter away from (Y/N), making of the large dust coming from behind it.

Revealing of Hades with all the rages and furious looks on his face, while to be flying and charging with his wings at him. Before (Y/N) forms the smirks.

Hades leap up in great air in higher among (Y/N). Seeing of Hades releasing of the roaring attempted to killed him, but (Y/N) quickly vanished to dodge in time before Hades throw the punch on the ground.

As Hades tried to give the several slashes while swinging his claws. But (Y/N) blocking to swinging with horizontal, vertical and cross blocked to avoid from incoming slash.

(Y/N) narrows his eyes in prediction before, sending the counter-slash in vertical in 60 degrees powerful slash toward on Hades' face as he screamed in pain feeling the flame on his face and near eyes.

(Y/N) forms the smirk before he landed on the ground and he forms the poses, suddenly his sword started to be glowing in bright with red on the blades.

(Y/N): By the name of the Flame has been bonded with the fire dragon. I summons the Dragon Knight! *chants*

He summons the holo and armor.

He transformed as Dragon Knight!

Dragon Knight: I will decide for the end of the story! 

He started to be spinning around for the bit and activate for his finisher move before stabbing his sword on the ground.

Dragon Knight: Dragonic Knight Kick! 

As he jumped in midair before charging straight kicked on his right foot covers with the powerful flame. He charging with the great incredible speed charging at Hades.

Before contact against the head and strike through the head, making the evil dragon to be screaming in pain before Dragon Knight landed behind the evil ground when he returned the ground. Before he exploded into pieces with the explosion.

Dragon Knight: It over.... Archie has our mission has finished? *Looks at his cat*

Archie: Yeah.... You're finally finished. You have saved the mankind. *Smiles*

Dragon Knight revert back in his citizen form with the small smiles.

(Y/N): Let go home.... *Smiles*

Timeskip brought you by funny comic!

(Y/N): You know it kinda crazy we're travel to the different 500 hundred worlds Archie.

Archie: Actually it's 550 hundred worlds, (Y/N). *Corrected him*

(Y/N): Really? Man, this travelling has been made me tired of the visit. 

Seeing of (Y/N) take out of the photo, revealing the picture of (Y/N) smiles happily with his family the William Family. Sam his father, Emiko his mother and Erma his belove younger sister.

(Y/N): Wait for me, Erma.... I'm coming home.... *Smiles*

Before he could leave, suddenly he froze his track seeing of the red symbols pops out of nowhere, making him surprised including Archie.

(Y/N): Archie..... Is this our ride home?

Archie: Nooo..... But I never seen this symbol before.

Suddenly, someone emerging out of the red symbol like portal.

Revealing is the Goddess!

Unknown God! The Cube or Minecraft Lovers!!! And also the Version of our Tuna Waifu Kiana!!!

Inner (Y/N): Who is she..... She looks familiar.... 

He getting the vision about the young man has the same face like (Y/N) but cover his eyes, meeting with the Goddess with smiles.

Making him gasped before he forms the combat stance, held his sword while Archie let out of the hiss.

Unknown God: Ufufufufufufu...... I have finally find you.... My love~ *Smirk* 

Inner (Y/N): What? What she talking about.... Not gonna lie she is kinda hot and her voice is sexy.... *blush in bit*

He shook his head for the bit, before snapping back with the focus looks on his face.

He looks at his cat.

(Y/N): Archie, have you seen her before?

Archie: Hmmm.... No. I never seen her before. 

(Y/N): Okay... *turn facing at her* Talks! Why are you here?! *Serious tone* 

Unknown God: Ufufufufufufu.... Didn't you know.... After so many century I have been searching for you. Now we're finally together and now.... There will be the end of the Mankind for their arrogance and corruption except you.... *Smirk*

Making (Y/N) opens wide.

(Y/N): What?! Are you saying that Mankind doesn't deserve for live and now you going to destroy their worlds including mine?!

Unknown God: Hmmm.... Yes, but we will be together once again....

(Y/N): I don't think so! The worlds and humanity are under my protection! *serious tone*

Unknown God: *Sigh* You always..... Care for them do you..... Arno? *Smirk and summons the cube

(Y/N): Arno? *mutter*

He wince in pain, before touching his head, feeling the headache. 

Seeing of Unknown God commanding the swarm of cubes charging at (Y/N) attempted to grabbed him but Archie snaps him out.

Archie: (Y/N)!

Making him to be gasped and be on cautious. Seeing of the swarms of cubes started to be charging at him, making him narrows his eyes.

He drew out of his sword, before he turns into reversal grips on his sword, he quickly swinging his sword to deflecting from incoming swarms of cubes.

He quickly moving in quick speed before parkour on the random object in air to avoid and evade from the swarms of cubes kept following at him. (Y/N) chants on his sword cover with the flame on his blade.

Before he counter swing deliver the cross-attack slash with X shaped charging before contact hit on the cubes, as it exploded making a large smokes.

While the Unknown God staring in the amusement. Suddenly there is (Y/N) behind her before deliver her for the finisher, suddenly Unknown God notices him in quick turns before counter summons the cubes grabbing on (Y/N), he struggled escapes.

Archie: (Y/N)! *Worried tone*

(Y/N) struggled to escapes from the cubes covering him, before he dropping on his sword to the floor.

Unknown God: We finally together once again~ *Smiles*

Archie: 

Suddenly seeing of Archie charging at Unknown God's face. As she scream in pain, feeling the stretching by Archie's claws before she accidentally freeing (Y/N) dropping on the floor.

Unknown God: URGHHHHHHHHHHHH GET OFF ME YOU DAMN CREATURE!!! *Anger tone*

She try get off him, before Archie jumped off from incoming hand of the evil goddess, landed next to (Y/N) that he slowly getting his sword.

Archie: (Y/N), are you alright?

(Y/N): Yeah.... *pain tone*

Archie: You're not good! Let get out of here! 

Before they could leave, but halt by the large cube in front of them. Making them turns toward seeing of Unknown God with the furious looks.

Unknown God: You not going anywhere! *anger tone* 

(Y/N) forms the combat and defensive stances knowing he doesn't have more strength and energy to fight more again.

Suddenly there is the portal pops out of nowhere from behind them. Causing them to be fall down through the portal and vanished in sight. As it made Unknown God to be shock and anger.

Unknown: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! 

At (Y/N)

While (Y/N) and Archie are to be letting out of the screaming while to be falling down in the voids of the worlds.

But (Y/N) turns notices, seeing of the savior with the card, changes to the King of Time wielding his grandfather's swords, the sci fi with the hood looking at the large globe known as Traveller, seeing of the pilot with his giant robot known as 'Titan', seeing of the young man with the white hair with guns wielding the sword known as Destiny and says "Jackpot", seeing of the red and blue saving the vocalists from the supervillains and finally the ripoff version of Deathstroke and Spider-Man notices and waving?!

Made (Y/N) bit confuse, suddenly he opens wide seeing of the person wielding of the evil darkness sword and other is the Tengu sword. Seeing the person has the familiar of his face but with white hair. It made (Y/N) a scared.

Seeing of (Y/N) landed roughly on the ground as he groans in pain before he could get up. Suddenly Archie to be landed roughly on (Y/N) making him to more pain.

Archie: You alright, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah.... Could you off me? *pain tone*

Archie: Apology. *Apology tone*

Seeing of Archie removed off from (Y/N)'s back. He slowly get up as (Y/N) notices he in the new world.

(Y/N): Archie.... Where are we?

Archie: In other words.... I don't know where we are.... 

Seeing of (Y/N) and Archie are in the world of the Teyvat but they were unaware being watch by someone.....

???: So he finally here? Good..... Everything is according to my plan. Soon I will seal and destroyed the Seikens and save my worlds. *cold tone*

He take out of the Sword revealing is the Sword of Darkness! One of the Seiken created by the first Wizard and wield the first Dragon Knight.

He summons with the shadow surrounding before vanished with the sight.

At Doct

Doct: As our hero known as (Y/N) Williams known as Dragon Knight has finished his mission but he was encounter by the Unknown God and now (Y/N) and his familiar/companion Archie has arrive in the world of the Teyvat. Soon his destiny to be meet with fate with the girl name....

Seeing of the girl traveling with her older brother revealing is....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is Lumine!

Doct: Lumine.... *Smiles*

He slams his book.

End of Prologue 

Next Chapter Meeting Lumein, Paimon and Amber!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 41 7
"Traveler I'm afraid we'll have to leave your companion out of the domain, as I can sense a lot of Abyssal energy circulating through the domain, and...
136K 4.2K 45
Who says cute girls don't just fall from the sky? As you start your new life as part of the Knights of the Favonius. The last thing you'd ever expec...
5.9K 125 4
Y/N Kadoya is the leader of an organization called Shocker. Sayo Kadoya Y/N's younger sister Sayo one day gains the ability to see other worlds. Sayo...
8.5K 143 6
Summary: On his journey to return to his world, (M/N) must travel to countless worlds in order to find the coordinates needed. One such world he fall...