𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 , tommyin...

By faeriechu

︵ . . 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝘅 𝗼𝗰 ₍ 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 ₎ 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 --- 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰�... More

𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛
공. the turning point
일. the start
이. friendship pog
삼. lmanburger
사. joining the smp
오. committing arson
육. suni and blob
칠. chaotic energy
팔. for clout
구. karma's a bitch
십. question and answer
십일. stream and company
십이. serenading for clout
십삼. trending online
십사. rbtwt pog
십오. the message
십육. on the line
십칠. taking a break
십팔. finding solace
십구. a week later
이십. cindy was found
이십 일. mr beast
이십 이. comeback
이십 삼. misunderstanding
이십사. platonic soulmate
이십오. the duel
이십 육. the unexpected
이십 칠. going through it
이십 팔. planning and sh!t
이십 구. you're the best
삼십. asking permission
삼십일. asian parent
삼십이. it's a prank bitch
삼십 삼. going feral
삼십사. your friends are here
삼십 오. cindy meets her 'brothers'
삼십육. see you soon
삼십칠. finally meet you
삼십팔. content and happy meals
사십. dream team
사십일. arcade and war
사십이. gay panic
사십삼. london girl
사십사. stream trouble
사십오. mcdonald's makes it better
사십육. gay for you
사십칠. goodbyes
사십팔. blue bitch

삼십구. settling in with pillow fights

5.9K 309 112
By faeriechu

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
THIRTY-NINE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🐳 ₎
settling in with pillow fights . . !

real life !

After Wilbur got his three children and Sapnap their happy meals, they had eventually arrived at the house they rented. As Wilbur finished parking the car, Cindy excitedly hopped off the car along with Tommy and Tubbo. The four adults took care most of the luggages and with that, all seven of them entered the house they were staying in.

"This place looks good!" Niki adored the house's interior and how welcoming it feels. "It is just like the picture we saw Wilbur."

"I like it here too." Wilbur nodded in agreement, smiling at her.

Tubbo added, "I feel like I can live here! Just look at this place, it's massive."

"We should just live here instead, then." Dream chuckled at Tubbo's remark and grinned.

Wilbur sat down on the brown sofa and motioned everyone to come sit down with him. "Okay, before anything else. Let's decide who rooms with who first."

After a brief moment of decisions, the group eventually decided that Niki would room with Cindy, Dream and Sapnap, and finally, Tommy and Tubbo.

Wilbur wrapped up their small talk, "Okay, that's about it then! George is also coming over to stay so that leaves him and me to room together. We'll see him later at lunch after we settle in."

"And you're okay with that, Dream?" Tommy questioned the tall blonde man with a raised a brow and a small gasp. "Gogy and Wilbur?"

"Oh, shut up Tommy!" Dream playfully scoffed at him, causing Sapnap and Cindy to laugh.

"Dreamnap is superior." Sapnap told Tommy as he hugged Dream in a possessive manner.

"Karl won't be happy, Sapnap. You're a dead man when he finds out!" Cindy told Sapnap while pointing a nagging finger at him.

"Oh yeah?"

Sapnap bolted for the staircase while vigorously pulling his own luggage with him but not before he smugly stuck his tongue out at Cindy. "I GET DIBS ON THE BEST BEDROOM!"

Of course, Tommy and Cindy weren't going to allow Sapnap to get the best bedroom. The two teenagers trailed behind him, forgetting their luggages downstairs as they darted upstairs.

"TUBBO AND I ARE GETTING THE BEST BEDROOM BITCH!" Tommy yelled at Sapnap.

"NO! NIKI AND I ARE GETTING THE BEST BEDROOM!" Cindy argued with Tommy, trying to push him away to slow him down even further.

"I swear to god, Sapnap is more of a child than Tubbo." Wilbur sighed exaggeratedly, earning a small fit of laughter from Dream, Tubbo and Niki who were left behind in the living room along with him.

Sapnap was caught up to by the bluenette in the nick of time, and she finally outsped him. She dashed into the nearest bedroom she had come across. Cindy gasped at the large bedroom with eyes widened. It had a king-sized bed that was good for two people, as well as a dresser and a wardrobe. It also had a beautiful white and black interior not to mention.

As he reached the room where Cindy had gone, Sapnap eyed the place in awe but not before he gasped for air from exhaustion from all the running. "Woah, this one is cool!"

Cindy gave him a cheeky smile, sticking out her tongue at him in the same way he had earlier. "I got dibs on this one! I got here first!"

"THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO FIGHT YOU FOR IT!"

The room was filled with a strong accent, and the next thing Cindy knew, a pillow met her face.

Sapnap burst out laughing, watching Tommy flung a pillow to Cindy's face as he entered the room. "THAT'S FOR TRYING TO PUSH ME EARLIER BITCH!"

The bluenette let out a dramatic gasp before grabbing the pillow that had made contact with her face and tossing it back to Tommy, who had caught it. This, however, was just the beginning of what was to come.

Sapnap shouted in excitement as he grabbed himself a pillow. "PILLOW FIGHT!"

Tommy, Cindy, and Sapnap had found themselves in a pillow fight for the bedroom. The bluenette went out and got two pillows, intending to whack Sapnap in the head with them, but Tommy threw a pillow behind her back, forcing her to chase after him instead. The two teens had also attempted to push each other with the pillows they got, all the while laughing.

This went on for a while until Wilbur, Niki, Dream and Tubbo decided to go after the three after they disappeared for nearly thirty minutes upstairs.

Wilbur was the one who opened the door to the hall, where he and the others could hear laughter and shuffling from the other side. Cindy was muffling Sapnap's face with a pillow, while Tommy was being held back by Sapnap as he attempted to whack him with his own pillow, laughing his ass off in the process.

"You three were supposed to pick rooms not kill each other with the fucking pillows!"

-

Eventually, Wilbur had managed to break up Cindy, Tommy and Sapnap and finally got to decided the rooms that each pair was sharing.

The bluenette excitedly unpacked her luggage along with Niki. The two of them ended up talking about their makeup and the outfits that they had brought for the trip as they stuffed their clothes inside the wardrobe of the room they were staying in. It was also the same room that she had fought for.

"I brought my eyeshadow palette with me and it's my favorite." Niki showed off the makeup towards Cindy, in which she looked at in wonder.

"Poggers." Cindy commented, "I don't really use eyeshadow. I don't know how to blend it." She admitted bashfully. "I just use mascara and eyeliner."

A spark had suddenly lit up on Niki's eyes as she excitedly grabbed Cindy's arms. "Can I do your eye makeup then? I know the perfect color for your eyes!"

This made the bluenette beam with excitement, matching Niki's enthusiasm. "Yes, please!"

With that, the bluenette quickly gathered her bathroom essentials in order to shower and get her makeup done as soon as possible so she wouldn't have to compete for the bathroom with Tommy or Sapnap.

Luckily, Cindy got in there without any shortcomings. If there was, another fight undoubtedly ensue. But this time it wouldn't be pillows, it would be a water fight.

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

i really enjoyed writing this chapter, it's so wholesome i hope guys liked it :)

prepare yourselves because more wholesome chapters are gonna come knocking at your door pretty soon!

oh and uh, join my discord server if you still haven't. we're pretty active there and we don't really talk about the book that much! rest assured that it is a safe place to make friends and to simply chat about stuff for everyone and anyone <3

link is located somewhere at my profile bio/description shawty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5K 21
"i'd forget all the ways that we're broken." fem oc x georgenotfound started: nov. 14 2020 finished: jan. 20 2021
189K 5.8K 22
"you really are one cocky motherfucker." ➪ in which a boy who's too full of himself meets a girl who needs a pick me up. STARTED: 12.21.20 COMPLETE...
122K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
283K 5.9K 24
Where George's childhood friend y/n finally meets the Dream Team❤️😌 Started: 27th September 2020 Finished:14th February 2021 <3