Apaixonar

By kmomreading

Eloise Doe was a normal woman living in New York City when unknownly she catches the eye of Loki God of Misch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 73

94 8 0
By kmomreading

Seven Nation Army
The White Stripes

Eloise POV

With a swish she spit out the water into the kitchen sink, rinsing the blood out of her mouth, ignoring Thor's conened look and the agents milling around her house.

"So Miss Doe, I can't help feeling like you lied to us the last time we talked?" Coulson crossed his arms, watching her.

"What gave it away?"

"Thor, the real Thor had no clue I was alive. Who did I meet?"

"Loki." Thor raised his eyebrows, looking back and forth, watching their exchange, "It happened while I came back. They thought I was using the bifrost multiple times, just so you know they are tracking it. He pretended to be you. Also he feels really bad about stabbing you, sorry." She turned back to Coulson.

"Yeah we're gonna need to have a talk about why Loki is free, seeing as you kinda promised he would answer for his crimes."

She slammed her fist on the counter, "No, we don't have to talk to you, we are busy."

"Little sister-"

"Hold up, sister? You said you weren't asgardian and you definitely denied being Odin's long lost kid."

She rolled her eyes at Coulson.

"I'm not, I married Loki. Don't give me that judgy look, you have zero clue what's going on. "

"Well I would definitely like to know all the circumstances. "

"Sister, a word?"

She turned away from Coulson to follow Thor out on to the back step, he paused for a minute peering up at the sky as if his staring hard enough he could see Asgard.

"I don't like it Thor."

"I know the son of Coul, he is a good man, we should accept his help, he may have access to resources that we do not. Is there anything I should know?"

She leaned against the back door as Thor turned around to face her.

"Loki's in trouble, something about Siygn and I saw Odin, he was unconscious on a table and there was a big jotun, I think it might have been Laufey."

Thor looked over her head, his eyes glazed over he began to rub his lower lip as he thought thru what she told him.

"Odin must have fallen into the Odinsleep." Thor began pacing, four steps to the left then a turn and four steps to the right, "Sister we will need allies for this."

"Fine.

She followed Thor in and let him take the lead, explaining everything to the Shield agents around the room, she wasn't sure what it was but Agent Ward especially, who was leaning against the wall making comments to Skye, made her uncomfortable.

"Is there any chance SHIELD might know where Yggdrasil roots are around Midgard?"

Coulson nodded, "Theres a chance, we have a lot of old HYDRA records, Red Skull was kind of obsessed with that stuff."

Agent Ward stepped forward, "Actually I have an old contact that might know. I can take you there.  Gonna have to leave big brother here though, these guys aren't on the up and up and he's pretty well known."

Skye perked up and batted her eyelashes at Thor, Eloise couldn't help but roll her eyes at the girl.

"We'll stay here and I have some sources on the internet we can check."

Thor followed her up to her room, turning around so she could change in privacy but they could still speak, "This guy is giving me bad vibes." She said without preamble, while changing her clothes, she slipped as many knives on her person as she could.

"Maybe I should go..."

Thor was turned away from her facing the door as she changed.

"No, unfortunately you are too well known. I'm done playing nice, he tries anything, he's going to regret it."

Thor nodded, "All the same be careful little sister."

Loudly they stomped down the stairs and she pulled on her leather jacket over her tank top.

"Lets go."

Following him outside, she got in the passengers side of a non-discript black SUV.

Agent Ward fiddled with the buttons for a few moments before he pulled out of the drive way.

"You can call me Grant, since we are going to be working together. Now this place we are going, it's under ground, kind of a black market of information. So just stick with me and let me do the talking."

She stared out the window, ignoring Grant and his buddy buddy routine, noting their directions, all the while thinking about Loki.

Her anger had cooled alot over the last few weeks, she missed him, sleeping was quite literally a waking nightmare without him,

"We're here."

She followed him in, the building just screamed evil villain lair to her, she recognized the type all too easily.

Following  Grant up to the door she kept her face impassive, as he spoke to a large guy at the door, whose eyes flicked over her appraisingly.

"We're here to see Dalton. Hail HYDRA. "

Chills ran up her spine, where did she know HYDRA from?

It hit her, school, she had always read deeper into what her teachers had taught them, HYDRA had been apart of the NAZIs as their science department.

Grant lead her thru the inside, the first room was clearly some sort of dodgy lounge with a bar and dim lighting with loud music playing, stopping briefly to talk to several people as they went, all the while he kept shooting her overly friendly glances that she did not trust one bit.

"Grant, you came to see Dalton? You just missed him. What's this about new acquisition?"

She turned her head acting as if she was looking around and hadn't heard.

Following Grant thru another set of doors the music grew quieter till he pointed her to a door.

Recognizing this was where he planned to incapacitate her, she swung her arm wide, using the long knife in her sleeve to brace her arm, smashing his face, he instantly dropped, blood gushing from his nose, looking around she grabbed him and dragged him into the room.

Inside she found a single chair with handcuffs on each arm, she shoved Grant in the chair and quickly closed the handcuffs around his wrists, and then she quickly searched him pulling out three guns, several knives, a giraote, and a bunch of other SHIELD tech, including his phone, she quickly found Coulsons number and sent him a nice little message about his friend with their location.

She pulled out one of the knives Loki had given her and with her other hand she slapped him hard enough to bring him around fully.

Grant struggled for a minute till he realized she had secured him and taken all his weapons.

"Someone could be back at any minute. "

Calmly she nodded and removed her jacket, just in case she had to get blood on her.

"I don't care, now you are gonna tell me everything I want to know."

Grant glared at her and shook the chair again.

"I have been trained to resist torture."

She let every ounce of humanity drip away from her, her voice cold and devoid of emotion.

"You misunderstand me. I'm not gonna torture you, if you don't answer my questions, I'll kill you and leave your body to them to find. I cannot imagine your Shield buddies are gonna be too thrilled about you betraying them anyway."

"You don't have the guts."

Slowly she smiled at him, and moved closer while tossing the knife and catching it.

"My husband, the literal other half of my soul, is Loki, the God of Mischief, the God that very nearly took over your world that it took six Avengers to catch, so if you don't think I am into some pretty dark shit too you have got another thing coming. Now he is in trouble, and I will be damned if I let some insignificant little double agent keep me from him over a disagreement on whether or not you are even alive. Tell me what I want to know NOW!"

Grants eyes went wide, she pressed her knife to his neck.

"All I know is purely rumors, back from the days of Red Skull, he was head of HYDRA when they were with the Nazis. One place always kept coming up, Tønsberg Norway. It's where they found the tesseract but I'm guessing there's more there or at least clues to where you can find what you are looking for because I know there was another Asgardian that made it here to Earth using the roots. Her name was Lorelei. Now please DON'T KILL ME."

She scoffed, he closed his eyes, she waited a moment before pulling her knife back.

"You aren't worth my time. How ever I am gonna tell your boss and let him deal with you, but I can't have you outing me," she slammed the hilt of her knife into his temple knocking him out.

With that she slipped out the back hallway, a few well placed Hail HYDRA and she was out the door.

As soon as she got back to her house she noticed the vehicles from the SHIELD agents were gone.

"Thor?"

She called as she opened the door, pulling out two knives as she walked into the dark house, something moved just as she reached the kitchen and she struck first, Thors massive hand caught her wrist just as she sank her knife into him.

"SHIT! I am so sorry Thor!!!"

Thor grunted and pulled the knife from his abdomen and handed it back to her, "It is no matter, I should have called out."

She grabbed a towel and pressed it to the wound.

"Relax sister, it will heal shortly, Loki often stabs me, really I was becoming worried that you had not made such an attempt. Where is Agent Ward?"

"Ward was a dirty birdie, he's a double agent for some bad guys that I thought were gone, the guys Captain America fought back in World War 2."

Suddenly Thor's face brightened, "Sister I was unaware you know Steve Roger's!"

"What are you talk about? I learned about Captain America in History classes, he died back in the 1940s."

"Actually he is alive and well, part of the Avengers, which I just realized you missed because you were on Asgard. I'll introduce you one day. "

"Not the point, anyway he didn't know where we need to go but he did have an idea, Tønsberg Norway, it makes sense, you guys are big in Norway. Pack your bags, we're going to Norway."

************************************
Awww yeah road trip with Thor!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 185 76
Blossom Fairfield Crawford is a member of S. H. I. E. L. D, with the power to control cherry blossom petals and fly. She's been a member since the ag...
12.2K 532 45
COMPLETED! Loki lets out a small chuckle, his eyes sparking with wild delight, "Of course we're bad for each other. We're both raging thunderstorms t...
15.8K 804 30
Gwendolyn Eva Porter, henchman to Loki, the God of Mischief. She has had her life go swimmingly well for her these past few years. Her best friend is...
77.3K 2K 25
UNDER EDITING (Watch the Book Trailer here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA26KjxUNzI ) You will be mine...And mine alone...Do you understand? ...