S.P. Character One-Shots

By Phoebe-Mayfair

Just some daydreams about some of my favourite Sarah Paulson characters, with subtle hints for one person ;) ... More

Billie Dean Howard
Ally Mayfair-Richards
Ally Mayfair-Richards - 2
Cordelia Goode
Wilhemina Venable
Lana Winters
Sally McKenna
Billie Dean Howard
Lana Winters
Cordelia Goode
Ally Mayfair-Richards

Wilhemina Venable - 2

2.5K 85 15
By Phoebe-Mayfair

SMUT SMUT SMUT
(2601 words)
Read part one first ;)
TW: cane kink, I mean, it's Venable

My mind really went crazy with this one, go pray for my soul, I'll be praying for yours.

__________________________________________________________

You went home earlier than Wilhemina so she could finish some things at the office. Before you went to surprise her you were so nervous that you couldn't eat anything but now you're starving so you decide to make a sandwich at the kitchen countertop, putting on some loud music first because you felt good and confident. After all, you realised you could hold quite some power over Mina if you only tried hard enough. You were just preparing your sandwich and swinging your hips to the music when suddenly a hand came from behind you, swiped aside your cutting board with the sandwich on it, and the other hand bended you over the countertop, your cheek pressed against the cold marble. A familiar lavender scent reaches your nose.

"Oh Min-... I mean ms. Venable", you quickly correct yourself after hearing her make dissaproving sounds. "That's better kitten", she whispers in your ear after she had bent over you. "Are you ready for that punishment?", she says while biting your earlobe. "Well, can I at least eat my sandwich first, I'm starving?", you respond after hearing your stomach make those growling noises. "Oh my, do you think you're hungry now?", she asks and you nod, "well then wait untill after I'm done with you!". An evil laugh escapes her lips and you open your mouth, surprised by her words. "Yes, exactly like that, keep those pretty lips open for me, no holding back sounds this evening!", she quickly says.

After you got home from her office you had put on an oversized T-shirt over the purple lingerie, just something comfortable to be in, now Venable's hand was tracing your side untill she reaches the hem of that T-shirt to lift it up to your hips. When she sees the purple panties again she gasps and without seeing her face you know she was smiling a little. "You know what would be really great?", she asks you and in response you nod your head because you had no idea what she was talking about. "If your cute butt would match the colour of those panties...", she adds. A shocking gasp escaped your lips, God how you loved it when Mina was this straightforward. The punishment hasn't even started yet and she already left you speechless. "Tying me up earlier, wasn't very nice... You reap what you sow kitten, now put your pretty wrists behind your back", she says while taking off her purple tie. After some slight hesitation you obey, with the support of your hands gone you suddenly felt so much more vulnerable.

Her deft hands quickly knot the tie, she had definitely done this before. You wriggle your wrists to try out how tight the knot was. She did a very good (or bad, depends on how you look at it ;)) job, because you had absolutely no room to move. "Oh my, trying to escape already? I haven't even started yet", she says in reaction to your actions. You clenched your legs because her words turned you on more than you would ever admit to her, she sees it but doesn't approve so she spreads your legs again with force. "There'll be pleasure later, only punishment now", she says and she positions herself kind of next to you so she would have some room to swing the cane.

"I'm going to hit you 10 times okay? And I want you to count them out loud for me, miscount and I'll hit you an extra time, understood?", she asks you in that dominant tone of hers. You nod but that's not good enough for her. "Use your voice kitten!", she says. "Yes ms. Venable, I understan", you reply a bit shakily, the anticipation had turned you into a mess already. Jesus, you were way too easy to turn on and she had way too much power over you. The first slap came as a surprise, with the first touch of her cane and your flesh rushed a wave of pain and pleasure through your body, all the way up your spine. You could hardly control yourself and a soft moan escaped your lips, while goosebumps covered your entire body. "One", you manage to get out while heavily breathing in her lavender scent, from the wrist on her one hand that kept your cheek pressed against the counter while the other one swinged the cane.

Another slap, another wave of pleasure rushing through your body and already you have no more control over your body as you jolt forward a bit and an animalistic sounds escapes your mouth. You had to stop trying to control your noises because it was asking too much from you in combination with everything else going one. "Two", you say because she was waiting for you to count before she would strike again. This pattern continues, moans turned into screams and even the marble of the countertop was getting warm from the heat your body was radiating. She would strike, you would scream, you'd count and she'd strike again. The pleasure and pain turned your legs into jello so you were grateful for the support the kitchen countertop gave you. At one point you weren't thinking straight anymore and you miscounted, which made Venable laugh because that meant she could administer another strike.

You didn't even realise that the caning had stopped untill you could hear Venable whisper in your ear: "Are you still alive kitten?". You take a moment to catch your breath before you shakily answer her: "Barely...". But a smile appears on your face so she knows it's the good kind of 'nearly dead'. "You took that very well, I'm proud. Do you want the pleasure now?", she asks kind of gentle, her mood could switch in a matter of seconds. "Yes... Please, fuck me now ms. Venable!", you say, since you were painfully aware of the pool that had formed between your legs. She stands behind you again, you could feel her stare and her hands on your hips. "What are you doing?", you ask after she had just been staring at you for a while. "Oh, i'm just admiring the pretty colours", she replies while tracing her fingers along the purple, lightly swollen whip marks. It hurt a bit now, but you knew that the worst pain would be gone by tomorrow, she knew exactly how far to go. You bite your lower lip to surpress the tiny groan you felt coming up.

You can feel her coming closer and suddenly you can feel her tongue caressing those marks, as if she was trying to ease the pain somehow. Venable's soft side sometimes came up at times like these, but it never had the upper hand for very long. Just as you were thinking about this she decided to leave one last mark on you, and literally bites you while sliding one finger in your panties to feel how wet you are. "Please", you breath out. "Looks like someone actually liked being punished", Venable says and brings her finger to her mouth, while moving within your eye sight so you could see her. The sight of her tasting you is almost too much to handle and you try to get up from the counter to get closer to her but she quickly pushes you down again. "You are not getting up untill I'm done with you, understood?", she harshly whispers in your ear. "Yes, ms. Venable, I'm sorry but I-... I can't wait anymore... please", you beg her.

Standing behind you again, she slowly grabs the waistband of your panties, and she slides them down real slow, scratching you slightly with her nails while doing so. She hasn't even started yet but your breathing is already heavy and your legs are already shaking a bit. You feel your panties drop to the floor and quickly step out of them and kick them away, she slides one hand between your legs, from your knees all the way up. Even now she is still teasing you, the hand that is not between your legs grabs your tied wrists and pull them back, lifting your shoulders off the counter. "Beg", is what she says, close to your ear. You obey, and how, you begged as if your life depended on it because at this moment it feels like it does.

After what seemed like an eternity she thought that you had begged enough and slowly pushed two fingers inside you, but without moving. "Are you mine?", she asks. "I'm all yours", you answer her. "Prove it, work for it", she says and she pushes her fingers even deeper but still not moving them. Slowly you start moving your hips, struggling a bit at first because that shit wasn't easy without arms to use. You could hear some silent giggling come from behind you, she enjoyed your struggling very much. When you had finally figured out a way to grind against her fingers comfortably, she feels a little kind and starts to help a little by using her other hand to rub your clit. After her cooperation it doesn't take you very long to get to the edge, she could hear it by the way your moans slightly changed and well, she could also feel it. One more thrust was all you needed to reach your high but Venable wasn't feeling very giving yet and she pulled her fingers out and quickly spread your legs more so you couldn't clench your thighs together and climax anyways.

You whine at the loss of contact but you stop complaining when you suddenly feel her untying your wrists. "I'm afraid you'll need these now", she says while freeing your hands. You raise yourself up from the counter and she quickly turns you around to pull you in for some kisses, some light pecks at first but deepening it pretty soon after. She broke the kiss for a second to pull your oversized T-shirt over your head, leaving you in just the purple bra. When she kisses you again, her hands cupping your cheek, your hands start to secretly unbutton her blouse, afraid that she was gonna stop you if she noticed what you were doing. You were about halfway when she suddenly pulls back and looks playfully angry at you.

"What do you think you are doing?", she asks while looking down at her half-open blouse, "I just freed your hands, do you want to be tied up again already?". After taking some moments to think about your answer you say: "I just like fair play" and add a wink to it. You knew you took a risk by giving her this answer, she would either go along with it, or felt threathened in her dominance and punish you again. Either were fine by you, to be completely honest.

She stepped back, out of your reach but still making eye contact. She raised one eyebrow and took off her purple blazer, letting it fall to the ground. After that she proceeds to slowly unbutton the rest of her blouse, button by button revealing the bra you loved so much on her. When she is done she pulls the blouse out of her skirt and it joins the blazer on the floor. You bite your lip and with that she also drops her skirt, she is now standing in front of you with just her underwear. She comes closer to you again and whispers in your ear: "Fair enough?". You loved it when she was confident about her body, because you loved every inch of it. "Not completely", you whisper back and you move your hands to her hair to untie her ponytail.

With her beautiful red hair now falling over her shoulders, she pushes you back untill you reach the counter again. You expected her to lift you up and make you sit on it, but all of a sudden she turns the two of you around and Venable lifts herself on the counter.  She spreads her legs and gives you the look, yes, THE look. "Give and take, kitten, give and take", and with those words you begin. You grab her panties and she leans back on her hands and lifts her hips a bit so you could pull them off. While your tongue is working on her she places her legs over your shoulders, pretty soon you can feel she wants more than just your tongue by the way she's bucking her hips. You look up at her because you knew it turned her on even more when you looked at her like that and teased her entrance with two fingers. She wouldn't have it and tries to pull you in closer by using her legs. You stop teasing her now because you were afraid she wouldn't let you cum if you kept doing this for too long.

Not long after you shoved your fingers in her, you could feel her walls starting to thighten around them and her breathing getting extremely heavy. She finally reached her high while moaning your name and you helped her ride out her orgasm. With her taste still on your lips she pulls you up for a kiss, stroking your hair in the meantime. "You did well, want me to make you feel good now?", she asks, a little more kind because she was still coming down from her high. "Yes please", you answer her and give her your best puppy eyes.

She hops of the counter and backs you up untill you feel the support of a wall behind you. Her hands touching you everywhere, she leaves kisses in your neck and on your collar bone. You place your arms around her neck for support and she doesn't beat around the bush for too long, her fingers quickly find you while her mouth is kissing and biting that sweet spot in your neck. She pushes two fingers inside you and presses the palm of her hand against your clit, you quickly match her pace and grind your hips against her hand once again. At one point she curved her fingers just right and to try and silence yourself you bite her shoulder, regretting it pretty soon after because you feared she might get angry. Luckily for you it seemed to turn her on and she just became more eager to make you finish. After all the anticipation, everything you felt was more intense than ever and you digged your nails into her skin right before you tumbled over the edge. "Cum for me", she says in your ear and that was all you needed to become a giant mess in her arms. Your legs could no longer support your weight after everything that happened this evening and she slowly helps you to the ground.

"Maybe you should visit the office more often after all",  she says after a while with an absent look on her face, "I have some more ideas to make you pay". Your mouth almost fell open from surprise, you never thought those words would come from her. "So, do you mind if steal that sandwich from you? Got a bit hungry..", she adds after your moment of silence. It was an evening full of surprises so it seemed, and maybe you should indeed visit the office more often...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.4K 19
𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅....𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒌;) 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻...
64.9K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...
85K 2.6K 57
will involve any of actress sarah paulson's characters and any ships involving those characters *purely fictional stories. i have an unending amount...
11.8K 326 18
I thought I'd start a one shot/short story book ! Will have mature topics within, and I will try to include TW's. Reader is of age in all stories...