Hashiras Of DxD

By BanJoestar

Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou... More

The Flame Pillar Arrives
A Flamboyant Entrance
The Girls That Goes Missing In Nights
The Hashiras
The Abandoned Houses
Side Chapter: Rias's Tasks
Hashira Trainning
Can Flames Hurt A Phoenix
Side Chapter: Hashira Day Off
New Swordsmen's
Hashira Vs Holy Sword User
Kokabiel
Pool Day
Open House
Side Chapter: Rengoku's Birthday
The New Bishop
Side Chapter: Free Time
Mugen Train
Mugen Train Part 2
Mugen Train: Alternative Ending
Tengen And The Girls
Side Chapter: The Past
The Red Light District
Team One Vs Daki
Saving Team Perverts
The Demon Siblings
Tengen's Fate
Recovery
Attack
Rias and Shinobu Vs Doma
Revenge
Return Of An Old Flame
Revenge Against Doma
Clash Of The Swordsmans
Upper Moons Defeated
The Final Battle
Demon King Tanjiro
The Journey Continues
The Gremory Mansion
The Dance Party
Proposing
A Swordsman Wedding
Epilogue

The Meeting

1.6K 23 2
By BanJoestar

Everyone missed school for Rengoku's funereal. In the news, they only put one person died on the Mugen train accident. That person being Rengoku. No one knew the real way how he died, except those who were close to him. His casket was open and people were able to walk by and see his body. One of the first people was Senjuro, who cried looking at his older brother's dead body.

The next was Tengen who bow in front of the body and moved on. Mitsuri began crying like crazy and had to be esocrterd out by Obanai. Sanemi stared at the body for a bit before bowing a little too. Giyu, Shinobu, and Muichiro did the same thing, and Gyomei did a prayer for him. Tanjiro was crying when he saw the body. His father was only sitting, drinking some alcholo as he watch the others say goodbye to his son.

They buried Rengoku and Senjuro walked up to Tanjiro. "Here, he would've wanted you to have this" he said, giving him the guard to Rengoku's sword. "What!? No, I shouldn't take it. It's like a family heirloom to you guys" Tanjiro said. "I think you should take it, you were one of his students so I think you should" Senjuro said. Tanjiro took it and said "Thank you."

Xenovia stare at Rengoku's tomb stone and the others walked up behind her. "Hey Xenovia, we're planning on having a meet up to honor Rengoku. Want to come?" Rias asked her. Xenovia turn around and nodded. Senjuro walked up to Rias and said "Are you sure you want to move out?"

"I think I should, it will be weird if I continue living there now that Kyojuro is dead" Rias said, as she then hugged him. "I'm sorry we couldn't do anything to help him, he said for you to go down the path your heart tells you" Rias told him, as tears were coming down his eyes. "So Xenovia, who are you going to choose for your new father for your baby" Issei said. "I'm not doing that no more" Xenovia told him. "I have a new goal: To kill that demon bastard and make sure none of these demons exists!"

Time Skip brought you by this

Rias and her peerage gather up in Issei's home. They were all in his room and Issei said "I remember the time when I first met Rengoku. I thought he was a weirdo."

"Who didn't, he was always so happy" Kiba said. "Irina doesn't even know he's dead. I hope he's happy with his mother" Xenovia said. "So, how are you dealing with this Xenovia?" Rias asked. 

"I'm doing fine, but I keep getting dreams of possible other outcomes that we could've done. I felt like we could've done than just stand on the side" Xenovia told them. "He did tell us to stay back, and Akaza was a very scary opponent" Kiba said. "And he almost won" Koneko said. "A sad thing about this is that Gasper doesn't know about Rengoku death. Who's going to tell him?" Kiba asked. "I will. I'll try my best to tell him" Issei said.

The next day was the meeting. Before that, Issei was inside Gasper's room. "Hey Gasper" Issei said. Gasper pop out of his box and said "Hi Issei, where's Rengoku? I thought you guys were going to bring him back."

Issei stop and sigh. "That's actually what I came to tell you about. Rengoku is..... dead" Issei said. "What?" Gasper said with a shock expression. "Rengoku died protecting everyone on this train including us. He died to this upper moon demon bastard name Akaza" Issei told him. Gasper look down and said "Big brother Rengoku is dead?"

"He did tell us to tell you something though. He told us to tell you to keep working hard and never give up on trying to control your powers. He says he believes in you" Issei told him. Gasper started crying and Issei hugged him. "It's ok, we all miss him" he told him.

After that, they went to where the meeting was help. They saw Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael, and Azazel there. Sirzech bough Grayfia, Serafall brought Sona and Tsubaki, Michael brought Irina, and Azazel brought Vali. Rias and her peerage came in and the meeting begin. After talking for a bit, someone burst into the room. A devil guard fell to the ground and had a wound to the back of his head.

A man stepped in and said "Sorry for the interruptions. I had heard that some of the leaders of each fraction was going to be here, so I decided to finally introduce myself. I am Muzan Kibutsuji."

"Muzan!? He's the leader of the demons!" Issei said. "Leader of the demons, so this is the legendary Muzan I have heard about" Azazel said. "What are you doing here? Please tell me you didn't come here to fight us" Sirzechs said. "Of course not, even though I can easily take down all of you. I just want to talk, but if you tried anything sneaky, one of my men will kill you" Muzan said. "Men? You have no one with you" Rias said. Muzan chuckled and snap his fingers. Three men came inside the room. 

One of them had multiple eyes on his face with black hair. 

The other had light hair, wearing a black type hat with fans in his hands.

The last one was one that Rias and her peerage all knew. 

"Is that bastard Akaza! He killed Rengoku!" Issei shouted. "Wait, Rengoku is dead?" Irina said. Akaza chuckled and said "Oh, is the devils that were friends with Kyojuro. Don't tell me that you're still upset about me killing Kyojuro. I mean, he was very weak."

All of them got angry and Muzan said "Enough Akaza, we're here to talk not fight."

Irina began crying and said "I can't believe Rengoku is dead."

"Why are you here Muzan? As of right now, you're not making a good introduction after what your minion did to one of my sisters friend" Sirzechs said. Muzan chuckled and said "Well, I'm pretty sure Akaza is really sorry about that. I don't control who he kills. But the reason I am here is because I want you all to know that I am the strongest one here. It doesn't matter if you work with the Hashiras because my upper moons have killed hundreds of them, as proven right now by Akaza. So don't get in my way, or I will kill you all."

"Who do you think you are coming in here and threating us?" Vali said. Muzan turn to him and said "I think the adults are talking right now little boy."

"Screw you! Why do we need to be afraid of some Michael Jackson looking guy?" Vali said. "Vali, he's a dangerous man. He has killed hundreds of devils with just his bare hands. Do not get on his bad side" Azael said. "I think it's wise to listen to your master" Muzan said. "I have one thing to ask Akaza" Xenovia said. "Xenovia don't" Rias said.

"Why did you kill Rengoku? Why did you have to show up and killed him. You could've run away and retreat. Why kill him? He was a great man and someone that all of us loved. I loved him, and I wanted to spend my future with him. And you just took that away from me."

Douma bursted into laughter and said "This girl is so hilarious. Maybe if we meet again I could eat her."

"Kyojuro was a strong warrior, I'll admit that. He even almost killed me which not a lot of people have almost done. I offered him to become a demon but he refused it. I tried sparing him but he just kept wanting to fight me. I feel sorry for you for thinking that you could have a future with him."

Xenovia growl and said "I'll kill you!"

Before anything happens, some of them actually froze in place except a few of them. "What's going on?" Issei asked. "Someone froze time, but we weren't affected because of reasons" Azazel said. "Akaza, check the window" Muzan told Akaza, as he went over to the window. "What are they?" he said. On the sky, people in robes were coming down. "Those are witches, and they must be using Rias's bishop to freeze time" Sirzechs said. 

"How you know it's Gasper?" Issei asked him. "Only a few people can stop time."

"Thank goodness something like this happen. I was getting bored by just standing here and doing nothing" Akaza said. "I will send out Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza to go fight those things while we make a plan" Muzan said. The three of them left and Vali said "Can I go join too, I don't just want to stand around when something like this happens."

"I guess" Azazel said, as Vali flew to the sky. 

Short Time Skip brought you by this

Right now Issei and Rias were sent to go save Gasper and Koneko while the others stayed behind. But the others were attack by the descendant of the first Leviathan and Azazel went to fight her. 

Everyone was watching them as someone said "What the hell is going on?"

They turn and saw Tengen standing behind them. "Tengen! What are you doing here!?" Kiba asked him. "I overslept in class and I woke up to this shit."

"I know him, he's the Sound Hashira, Tengen Uzi" Sirzechs said. "Tengen, we need your help to fight these witches. Can you help us?" Xenovia asked him. Tengen looked at her for a sec and said "Sure, you were Rengoku's girlfriend."

He took out his blades from his backpack and said "Let's go show them a flamboyant death!"

While this was going on, Rias and Issei were able to find Koneko and Gasper tied up being guarded by some witches. "I'm sorry you guys! President... Please kill me!" Gasper shouted at them. "I would never do that Gasper, you're part of peerage and I care for all of you" Rias told him. "Gasper, you got yo fight! Don't be scared! We're all your friends even Rengoku was your friend! So don't give up, don't let Rengoku's words go to waist!" Issei shouted as he cut himself and threw his blood to Gasper's face.

"Big brother Rengoku" was the only thing he said as everything went dark and a light appear in front of him. The light then turn started changing into someone he knows.

"Big brother Rengoku!" Gasper said. Rengoku smiled at him and said "Hey Gasper. How are you?"

"I can't do anything big brother, I can't do anything!" Gasper said. Rengoku chuckled and put his hand onto his cheek. "Yes you can, you just got to believe in yourself!" he said, raising his voice. "I believe that you can do it, do not be afraid of your power! Live your life with your head up and never be afraid for what's to come! Remember, SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE!"

Gasper was able to break free and was able to give Issei time to use his dress break on them while they were frozen. "We did it!" Issei shouted. "I did it Rengoku! Are you happy!?" Gasper said, confusing the others. "Now, we got to go help the others" Rias said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 166K 49
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
926 34 6
Y/N is an old-money European, that is until her parents decided to send her to a school in the United States in order for her to get a grasp of how l...
61.2K 2.4K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
66.8K 2.8K 29
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...