Ace Of Hearts

By CrabRangoonie

In this story, the reader takes the role of an 18 year old human boy. After seeing your academic prowess, a p... More

Backstory (Context)
Just a small thing
First Day
Sharing is Fun
Thank You Note
Stuck Inside
FC (Filler Content) Me-Time (until its interrupted)
The Great Hangout Arc (1/3)
The Great Hangout Arc (2/3)
The Great Hangout Arc (3/3)
(TGHA) Saitama Tea Party (1/2)
Okay What the Fudge
Who are you?
Bunnies' Nest
Glimpse of Talent
Yuuichi's Tennis Practice
Song of The Tiger (1/4)
Song of The Tiger (2/4)
Song of The Tiger (3/4)
Second Thank You Note
Song of The Tiger (4-F)
Might as well ask...
Song of the Tiger: Finale
Do-Over
The End.

(TGHA) Saitama Tea Party (2/2)

864 19 7
By CrabRangoonie

Today's featured song is: Checklist-MAX (ft. Chromeo)

(Featured song)

Jun (HP:3.5/5)

Keisuke (HP: 2.5/5)

Shoichi (HP: 5/5)

Yuuichi (HP: 5/5)

(Disclaimer: this chapter will have some of my opinions mixed in with the dialogue/readers thoughts. This will not be common, but this chapter will be extremely long.)

Nicknames for those who may get confused.
Yuu=Yuuichi
Sho=Shoichi
Kei=Keisuke
(I alternate between them frequently)

The five of you walk to a small, secluded shop that is away from the main street. As soon as you walk in, it was almost dead quiet. You look around and it's 90% empty, save for maybe five to six more people? After the door closes, a short wolf boy walks up to all of you. He looks to be about your age.

"Welcome! Can I get you anything?" The clerk says, enthusiastically. He gives you all a (very wide) smile and hands each of you a small menu. He looks at Shoichi, and his smile goes from overly enthusiastic employee, to casual.

"Ah, Urata, it's nice to see you again! Been a while since you came by." He says.
Shoichi laughs nervously.
"Yeah...I've been getting that a lot recently."
The clerk raises a brow.

"Busy with school work again? You seem to disappear a couple times a year when things get hectic." He says.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. Plus senior year and all that, the pressure to get into a good college just eats up at even more of my free time." Shoichi said.

"Uh, Shoichi...introduce us?" Yuuichi said, poking his head between Sho and the Clerk.

"Oh, right! Everyone, this is Tadanori. He was one of my seniors on the Volleyball club back when I was a first year. Tadanori, this is everyone!" Shoichi says, gesturing toward the remaining 4 of you.

Keisuke scoffed.
"You call that an introduction? I've gotten more information from a name tag." He says.

"Well we don't use name tags here. This is a small tea shop after all. And you are?" Tadanori said.

"Keisuke Urushihara. Nice to meet you." He said. Something about the way he said it sounded stale.

"Oh from the Urushihara Corporation, right? Didn't know Urata was friends with such a big shot." Tadanori said.

Immediately the snow white fur on the hare's face became a delicate shade of pink.

"B-Big shot? That's not..." he tried saying something, but he pulled a Jun and it came out a stuttering mess instead.
Apparently Yuuichi must've sensed that would happen so he went ahead and introduced himself.

"I'm Yuuichi Michimiya, it's a pleasure to meet one of Shoichi's former teammates." Yuu said.

Tadanori's smile widens, flashing you guys all of his teeth.

>>>>Time Skip brought to you by the Urushihara Corporation! Buy the new U7S Laptop! You won't regret it!

After about 30 more seconds of introduction and pointless small talk, you find yourself seated at a small table beside a wall.

"Hmm.." Jun makes a thinking noise.
"Hey, Jun. What are you thinking so hard about?" Yuuichi asked, while looking at the tiny menu.

"Huh? Oh! I was trying to see what I can order from the menu. At least it's not crazy expensive in here." Jun said.

"I can pay for you if you want." Yuuichi offered.

You internally: Does everyone have "fuck you" money or something?

"Thanks but no thanks." Jun said, turning said offer down. "I don't want to turn into a mooch."

Keisuke made a little "tch" sound.
"Unlike some people..." he said
Shoichi immediately shot him a dirty look.
"Hey, I'm not a mooch!" He said.

"Funny you'd said that considering I never mentioned any names. Oh well, if the shoe fits..." he (Kei) said with a satisfied smile.

"Oh don't go around thinking you're oh so slick, I know who you were talking about." Sho said.

"Hey, if the shoe fits." Kei said, again.

"I'll shove the shoe down your throat." Shoichi said, glaring.

"Boy that escalated quickly." Jun said.
"Tell me about it. From talking about being a mooch to threats of asphyxiation. Very normal conversation indeed." You said.

"Sometimes I wonder how you two manage to be friends." Yuu said, rightfully confused. You're just surprised they haven't had any actual fights.

"Who says we're friends?" They both say, in unison.

"That." You and Yuuichi say in (oh what do ya know) unison.
You both look at each other.

"Guess that means we're friends too!" Yuu said.
"Hell yea we are." You said. You both high fived.

"Getting some real "creepy twins" vibes from you two." Jun said, pointing at Shoichi and Keisuke, who are looking away from each other in what you assume is awkwardness, disgust, or a mixture of the two.

"Seriously, though. You two are oddly in sync today." Yuu said.

"Well, we can't disagree about everything all the time." Shoichi said.

"That's the exact opposite of what you said earlier." Jun said, flatly.

"Well life's filled with contradictions." Sho said.

"Could you please try making sense." Yuuichi said.

"Anyways, what are you guys thinking of ordering? I'm gonna go with the..." Shoichi didn't finish, because Yuuichi guesses for him.

"Let me guess, Green Tea?" he asked.

"Bingo!" Sho said.

Kei was staring daggers into his menu, looked like he was trying to intimidate it.

"Uh, Kei? That's a very...intense look you have right now." Yuu said.

(I'm just gonna put Yuuichi's expression here because it's amazing lol)

Hee hee  there it is.

Keisuke finally looks up.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just..."

Yuu's ears perk up.
"Just?"

Oop-the daggers in Kei's eyes are back.

"I. Hate. Tea!" He said, tossing his menu back onto the table and leaning back in his seat, sighing.

Dramatic much?

"I'll just get a coffee. They don't really have anything of note other than a ridiculous amount of types of tea." He said.

"Ah, yeah. This place is kinda lacking in drinks other than tea. They sorta aim towards people who like tea the most. It's one of the biggest selections in the city. I'm pretty sure we can find something you like if we.." Shoichi was cut off by Keisuke.

"I'll. Have. A. Coffee." Keisuke said.

"Okay, and certainly nothing but coffee."  Shoichi said.

"I don't appreciate the mockery." Keisuke said.
Pfft, like Shoichi cared.

"Too bad, I do." Shoichi said.

It looks like an argument may start....

"Could you two cut it out, there are people staring at us." Jun said.

You look around and sure enough, all the 6 people in the place were staring at Shoichi and Keisuke, giving them a "Please shut the fuck up" kind of look.

"S-Sorry." Shoichi said, folding his ears down.

You slowly shake your head.

"Every single time.." Yuu said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Well of course people would notice. This place is dead quiet. Any sound becomes very easy to notice." Jun said.

"How did you realize they were staring at us, though? You didn't lift your eyes from your menu." Yuuichi said.

"Did you hear their eyes move or something?" You joked.

Jun chuckled.

"No, but since I have good hearing, I heard them whispering about us." He said.

"Oh great, we've barely just came here and we're already being talked about." Kei said.

"You should keep your voice down then, if you don't want that." Jun said.

Jeez, I mean it's common knowledge, but the way he delivered it was so blunt. It's weird because Jun is never this blunt. Shoichi thought the same.

"Jeez, I've never heard Jun being this blunt before." He said, ears still down.

"Well I don't like having attention drawn to myself, and you guys are getting everyone to look at us, so I'm feeling a bit displeased." Jun said.

Well, at least he's voicing his annoyance.

"Is-is it just me or does the fact that he's goofy all the time make this look even more serious?" Kei said.

They all nod. You didn't because everything he said was understandable. They were being a bit loud, while you've barely spoken the whole time.

"Hmm, I think I'm gonna go with the Oolong Tea. It's not too expensive and I tend to like it. Hmm...maybe I can afford something to eat too? I also have to eat lunch later." He says, looking at the various small food items on the menu.

The others look at each other. Then back at Jun.

"Please let us pay for your food!" Shoichi blurted out.

"What? No! I don't want to take advantage!" Jun said.

"We'll beg if we have to." Kei said.

"But.." Jun tried to protest, but it was shut down instantly.

"No buts, we're paying for it." Yuu said.

Jun tries to say something else, but Yuuichi has already called Tadanori to your table.

"Hey, you guys ready to order?" He asks, pulling out a small notepad.

"Yeah, can I have an Oolong Tea, a Green Tea, a Coffee and a.." he stops mid sentence and turns to look at you with an apologetic expression.

"I forgot to ask, (Y/N), what were you going to get?" He asked.

"Coffee." You said.

"Make that two coffees, and a rice cracker platter for the four of us." He said.

Tadanori writes the order on the notepad and taps his pen on it a few times.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your order." He says. He then walks away.

"There. I ordered. Now we'll have a shared plate of snacks and it'll be a waste for you to not eat them!" Yuu said.

"Wha? But.." Jun said, or at least tried to say.

"You didn't have to order for me." Kei said.

"Ah, don't worry about it. It wasn't any trouble." Yuu said.

"No, seriously, you shouldn't have. I hate rice crackers." Keisuke said.

"I'm beginning to firmly believe you hate everything except coffee." You said.

"Right? Is there anything you actually like?" Shoichi said.

"In this tea shop? I hardly think so." Kei said.

"Seriously, rich guy who hates tea. That's like a bear who doesn't like honey." Shoichi said.

"Now you're just being speciest, not all bears like honey." He (Keisuke) said.

"Do you know any who don't?" Shoichi asked, tilting his head down a bit to give Keisuke that "I know you're gonna be wrong, but I want to see how you try to save yourself" look.

Apparently Shoichi was right, and Kei was wrong.

"...That's besides the point!" He said.

"If you ask me that's entirely the point." Jun said, looking back at them from...where was he looking? Probably spaced out.

Keisuke just puts his head in his hands, and let out a little "guh" sound.

"You know, for a guy who looks so cute and innocent, you do have a habit of cutting into conversations when you can do the most damage." Yuuichi said,
...and he wasn't wrong. Jun was staring off into space and then as soon as that whole "speciesism" conversation came to a close he waltzed in and systematically destroyed Keisuke's whole argument.

Admirable.

"...Well ignoring his majesty's pickiness.." Shoichi said, changing the subject.

"Hey!"

(Ok I know this is getting long, and parts of the conversation are so overly descriptive that it's getting annoying I need you to see Keisuke's mad face because I can't take that shit seriously)

Bro look.

Ok back to whatever the fuck was going on.

"I was thinking of visiting the park. The Cherry Trees are supposed to be in bloom today." Shoichi said.

"Ah!" Jun exclaimed, making you jump and almost drop your coffee.

"It's been years since the last time I saw the cherry trees!" Jun said, excitedly.

"Well at least one of us is happy about it. It's the same thing every year." Kei said.

You, internally: Does he complain about everything?

"Seriously, did you come along just to complain?" Shoichi said.

"Right?" You added.

"Actually I was planning on getting new strings for my racket, but that works too." Kei said, with a smug smile on his face.

"Remind me again why I invite you to these things."Shoichi said.

You're wondering the same thing.

"Because you looooove me." Kei said, trying to tease the husky.

"....You two sound like an old married couple." Yuu said.

"Agreed." You said.

"Shut up!"
"Shut it!"

"There they are! The iconic catchphrases!" You said.

Yuuichi and Jun laughed.

Shoichi clears his throat.

"Anyways, Saya's supposed to get off her shift at one and then she'll have her own lunch, so I think we'll be leaving the diner at around two or so. So if we leave at two o'five, we should get to the park by two thirty, assuming the train isn't late of course." Shoichi said.

"Ok, uuuuh....what exactly are we supposed to do at the park?" Keisuke asked.

"Sight-seeing." Shoichi said, happily.

"We see those sights every year!" Kei said.

"I know, but Jun was living in a different town for six years and it's been a while since he's visited the Omiya Park. I figured he'd enjoy walking around and  visiting the stalls." Sho said.

Keisuke sighed.

"And the rest of us are supposed to die of boredom in the meantime?" He said.

Shoichi just shook his head.
"We'll be walking around the work in a group of five people, if you manage to get bored doing that, then you certainly deserve a prize." He said.

Kei puts his head on the table and groans loudly.

"Again, people whispering." Jun said.

Kei puts his head back up.
"Sorry. Look, it's all well and good that you've planned this whole thing out for Kobayashi's sake, but aren't we all supposed to be enjoying ourselves here? Going out in this ridiculous heat to a park that's far as hell from my house just to see some cherry trees I see every single day is pushing it. They're not even all they're cooked up to be, it's not really all that fun."

Jun tilted his head to the side to look at Keisuke.

"What's wrong with the cherry tre.." he didn't get a word out before Yuuichi tried to stop him.

"No, don't!" He tried, but ultimately failed to get Jun not to ask.

"I'll tell you what's wrong with them." He started.

(He goes on a pretty long rant here, so I'll just TL;DR it)

Keisuke then goes on to explain that after moving into his current house with his dad, to help him feel more comfortable living there, he decided to have Cherry Trees planted in their yard (it was really a whole forest but whatever). So after that was done Keisuke's dad had some other business executive/CEO friends come over with their spoiled kids, and this one particular bulldog kid bullied Kei for a whole week, since that's how many times his dads friends were over.

"Okay okay." You start.

"You mean to tell me, that you don't like a certain tree...because you some kid bullied you? For a week?" You asked, bewildered.

"Yes. It was awful! He. Would. Not. Leave. Me. Alone!" Kei said.

"Wha-That's your big reason?!" Jun said, just as confused as you are.

Yuuichi just looked tired of it all.

"Yup, it is..." he said, face palming.

"Well, it's ridiculous!" Jun said.

"Also yep."
"Agreed."
"Exactly."
You, Yuu, and Sho all said.

"Hey! None of you were there!" Kei said, looking flustered.

Jun was fed up, you could see it in his eyes.

"I don't care if I wasn't there. What sort of backwards logic did you use to end up blaming the Cherry Blossoms?! What's wrong with you?!" Jun almost yelled.

"Wha-Now you're just being mean." Kei said.

"Well...you're dead inside!" Jun exclaimed.

Unbeknownst to you, poor Tadanori came to bring y'all's order to the table, and witnessed half of the argument.

"Uuuh...Should I come back later?" He asked, sort of standing away from the table.

"Oh, not at all. Actually, do you have any popcorn, this is hysterical!" He said, pointing at Jun and Keisuke, who look mortified.

"Sh-" Kei didn't get his catchphrase out.

"Yeah, yeah, "shut it" got it. Just get back to fighting." Yuuichi said.

"Yeah, I need something to laugh at." You said.

"Wha-I wasn't- But I-.." Jun couldn't speak right, knowing the outburst he had made everyone's eyes turn towards him. Must be embarrassing.

Jun basically turns into a tomato with how much he blushes.

"...sorry." He says, meekly.

Tadanori sets the bowl of crackers and the drinks on the table and walks away.

"Well...that's a way of stopping an argument." Shoichi said while sipping his cup of tea.

"Who says I was trying to stop it?" Yuuichi said, munching on one of the crackers.

"Not gonna lie, I wanted it to get more heated." You said.

"Well, at least two of us are having fun..." Kei said.

"Hell yeah." You said, sipping on your coffee, which was amazing.

"So much fun!" Yuuichi said, eating yet another cracker.

"Well, since you enjoyed that, how about we talk about the stupid things you hate for a second." Shoichi said, looking smugly at Yuuichi.

"Go right ahead, I have no such things!" Yuu said, giving you a look like "is this dude serious?"

"Oh yeah? One word. Milk!" Sho said.

"You hate milk?" You asked, chuckling.

"Wha-it tastes weird!" Yuu said.

"No it doesn't! It tastes like milk! I'd understand if you were allergic, but you're not." Shoichi said.

"You hate milk?!" Keisuke chimed in, laughing.

"Don't laugh at me Mr. "I hate cherry trees"!" Yuuichi clapped back, and that made Keisuke stop.

You tried not to laugh, because you were mid-sip and don't want to get coffee all over you.

Yuuichi turns back to Shoichi.

"Okay, that's how you wanna play, huh? Well, Shoichi hates rock music!" Yuu says.

Jun: "Why?!"
Shoichi: "What?!"

"Dude, you hate rock music?" Kei asked.

"It's just noise!" Shoichi said.

"I mean, some of it can not be just noise." You say.

"Ack, I know but I just can't get into it." Shoichi said.

"Guys, guys!"
You hear footsteps rushing towards your table, to see the one, the only, Tadanori.

"Would you please keep it down? The other patrons are complaining about you." He said.

You were the one speaking with a normal volume, everyone else (save for you and Jun) was borderline shouting.

Yuuichi, Shoichi, and Keisuke all apologized.

After they do so, you look around at the people that were sitting down, and all of them were glaring.

"You're right, this is funny!" Jun said, before the dead silence and glares of disapproval from the others made him look down awkwardly.

"This, kids, is why we use our inside voices." You said, taking another sip of your coffee.

"Shut it."
"Shut up." Kei and Sho said.

"Maybe you should've done the same." You said.

Both of them shrunk in their seats, while Yuuichi started laughing quietly.

"You too. You're not exempt." You said in your best strict teacher voice. Apparently it worked because all 3 of them looked ashamed.

"Look, I'm sure we all got a little bit carried away. Now let's just pretend like nothing happened." Yuuichi said.

Jun: "Okay."
Keisuke: "Agreed."
Shoichi: "Alright."

Everyone else sat in uncomfortable silence, while you finished up your coffee and pulled out your cellphone, since you felt it buzzing.

There were a few notifications, a text saying your package was delivered (you ordered a reading light), and email, a YouTube notification saying a comment you made was liked, and a text from your mother.

Mom: Hey honey, how was your day? (Sent yesterday at 5:36 PM)
You: Hey mom, sorry I didn't answer. I was busy with some schoolwork.

Your mom replied almost instantly.

Mom: Oh no worries. How're your grades?
You: A's and B's :)
Mom: That's my son! Great job sweetheart, keep up the good work!
You: I will.
Mom: What're you doing now?
You: Hanging out with some friends.
Mom: Oh yay! Getting out of that cramped apartment and getting out into the world!
You: I leave sometimes.
Mom: For what?
You: To go to the store, school, visit you and dad, you know, stuff.
Mom: I meant being social. But it's good that you're still leaving the place.
You: Yup.
Mom: What're your friends names?
You: Jun, Shoichi, Keisuke, and Yuuichi.
Mom: That last one sounds familiar...what's his last name? I don't want to pry but I think I know someone related to him...
You: Michimiya I think.
Mom: Oh that's one of Misaki's sons.
You: Who's Misaki?
Mom: Yuuichi's mother. I'm friends with her. We talk a lot.
You: Huh. Cool. I'll call you later my phone battery is running low.
Mom: Ok hon talk to you later. Don't forget to talk to you're father today!
You: I won't lol

You slip your dying phone in your pocket just as the 15% low battery notification came up. The whole time everyone was in silence.

Then Kei spoke, breaking the silence.

"I once caught Urata dancing in the Student Council room when he thought no one was around!" He said.

"Noooo!" Sho said, in an inside voice this time.

You all turn to stare at the husky, who's face has gone from blue to red.

"You wanna play with fire? I can play with fire. Urushihara on-.." Shoichi was getting ready to spill some serious tea but Yuuichi stopped him, much to your chagrin.

"Please let's not do this again..." he said, folding his ears down.

"But he started it!" Shoichi whined.

It was funny seeing these almost adult men acting like children.

"I don't care. Behave!" He said.

"...Fine." Sho grumbled.

"...Seriously though, dancing?" Yuu asked.

Shoichi's cheeks got even redder.
"I was bored!" He said.

"What sort of dance was it?" Jun asked.

"No kin-.." Shoichi tried to say it was no specific dance but Kei called his bluff.

"Tango!" Kei said.

Jun: W-Wow!
Sho: Why?!

"Alright, you behave too. It's bad enough I have to chaperone one man child, I don't need a second one on my back." Yuuichi says.

"Are you calling me a man-child?!" Shoichi asked, blushing for the 3rd time.

Yuuichi feigned cluelessness.
"What?! No, not explicitly." He says.
"Wha-?! You suck!" Sho said.
"Thank you." Yuu said.
"That wasn't a compliment." Shoichi said.
"Too bad, I took it as one." Yuu said with a big, dumb grin on his face.
"Just shut up and eat." Shoichi said.

Mistake.

Yuuichi takes a handful of crackers and shoves them in his mouth.

"Raik thif?" He asked sarcastically, his words all muffled by the rice crackers crammed in his muzzle.

You facepalmed.

"...And I'm the man-child?" Shoichi said.

Around half an hour later

Jun and Keisuke were having a conversation about something related to an RPG you didn't play, and you, Shoichi, and Yuuichi were trying your hardest to not get bored. There hasn't been a chance to change the subject at all, not even a pause in conversation. You went to the bathroom and came back and they were still talking.

You had decided to ask them about what they were talking about, and they were happily explaining the Fantasy Universe series to you.

You see Sho start whispering to Yuu, and you assume they're having their own sidebar conversation. Soon after, you see them get up. You want to go with them, but you don't want to be rude to Jun and Keisuke. You barely see them go a step when you see Jun turn to where Shoichi was sitting. He notices his empty seat and looks up.

"Uh, where are you two going?" Keisuke asked.

"W-Well. We were- I mean, we- How can I-." Shoichi stuttered out.

Yuuichi did a quick reboot on Shoichi's brain system (slapped his head), and he made out a coherent response.

"We were going to the bathroom!" He says.

Jun immediately looked confused. As were you.

"First and foremost, why are 'we' going to the bathroom?" You said, pointing at the standing pair.

"Why together?" Jun asked.

"Yeah!" Shoichi said, still trying to fit this excuse in.

"Why?" Jun asked again.

"Uh, Yuuichi wanted to show me something!" Shoichi said.

Um, ew. That doesn't sound right at all.

"What?" You, Keisuke and Jun and Yuuichi said in unison.

Yup, they wanted to make a quick getaway from the conversation. No matter how weird the excuse was, Shoichi doubled down on it.

"Yeah! Yuuichi said there was something on his..."

Oh no..

"...his butt he wanted to show me, right Yuuichi?!"

"No, you psycho!" Yuu looked confused and pissed at the same time.

Confissed if you will. If you won't just read it normally I guess.

"You were going to ditch us weren't you?" Keisuke asked, the disappointment in his voice was a bit saddening.

Sho: "No!"
Yuu: "Yes."

After hearing Yuuichi not deny it, Shoichi immediately turns to him.

"Why?!" He asked, bewildered.

"Oh please, like they were going to believe us after that stupid excuse you made up. "We're going to the bathroom because he's gonna show me something on his butt." What are you, eight? You suck at lying." Yuu said.

"No I don't!" Shoichi said.

You: "Nah, you do."
Kei: "Yes you do."
Jun: "You kinda do, yeah."

Jun then asks the burning question.

"Why were you going to ditch us? Oh, were we talking to much? I'm sorry, I didn't notice!" Jun said.

"So basically you drag us here with the pretense of "having fun" and when we finally are doing just that, you decide that it's annoying and try to run away? That's kinda crappy of you two." Kei said.

"For shame." You said, while slowly shaking your head.

"But I- I just- I didn't..It was Yuuichi's idea!" Shoichi said. Snitch.

"Hey!" Yuu said.

Shoichi looked more relaxed now.
"Sorry. Just had to get the attention off of me." He said.

"Didn't really work. You know what, let's just move on, I want to swing by the sports gear store anyway." Kei said.

"Wait, who says we're going there?" Shoichi said, the relaxed look on his face turning into slight irritation.

"You dragged me to do something I hate and then tried to ditch me in a tea shop you wanted to come to in the first place. Need I say more?"

"....let's just go to the damn store." Shoichi said.

"Oh, yay, I've never been to a sporting goods store before." Jun said.

You never had a reason to go to a sporting goods store in the last couple of years, but we'll get to that later.

"I guess I could use some new tennis shoes anyway." Yuuichi said.

"Do you even have money in your budget for that?" The husky asked.

"I've been saving up for it, I just wasn't planning on buying it this month." Said the Shibe.

"Oh wait, is there even time for us to go around the shops before we get to the diner?" Jun asked.

Shoichi pulls his phone out and checks the time.

"Well, it's still 11 AM. I think we could walk around for a bit and still be there by 1 PM. Saya should get off work at around that time, so she might even be able to join us to eat." Shoichi said.

"I wouldn't bet on that happening, but two hours to walk around should be plenty of time." Yuu said.

You all walk to the counter and pay your bill.

Jun tried again to convince them to let him pay for his own stuff, but they ignored him. You were about to pay for yours but Yuuichi stopped you.

"It's fine, I got it." He said, with a warm smile.

"You sure....?" You asked.

"Yeah! Coffee here is cheap anyway." He said.

"Alright, if you say so. Thanks, Yuuichi." You say.

"No problem!" Yuu said.

You never actually called him "Yuu" before, just in your head. Everyone's nicknames were in your head.

(Spongebob narrator voice)

Six minutes later...

As soon as you reached the Sporting Goods store, everyone immediately dispersed.

Now I'm gonna do something I've never done. A "choose your own adventure." You can comment which option you would like to do. You have 2 weeks to comment something before I take over and move the story on. Most commented option will be put in the next chapter.

Option 1: Look around with Yuuichi.
Option 2: Wander with Jun.
Option 3: See what Shoichi is doing.
Option 4: Hang with Keisuke for a bit.

Comment what option number you would like, and if you're concerned with this affecting the HP of each of the characters, don't be. They won't mind :).

But anyways YOU know I love ya AND I'M OUT!

-Barf18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 23 16
Yuhi has worked for the Happy Lucky restaurant since high school, and his positive personality and extroverted charisma allows him to get along with...
539 81 40
❝ ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ, ⁿᵒʷ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ, 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ --- characters belong to...
22.6K 3.1K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
75.6K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...