Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is the third book in the rewrite of teen wolf, containing season 3. If you haven't read the other t... More

prologue
3A
Chapter 1 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 1
Chapter 2 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 2
Chapter 3 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 3
Chapter 4 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 1
Chapter 5 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 2
Chapter 6 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 3
Chapter 7 - Episode 3: Fireflies - part 1
Chapter 8 - Episode 3: Fireflies - part 2
Chapter 10 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 2
Chapter 11 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 3
Chapter 12 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 1
Chapter 13 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 2
Chapter 14 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 3
Chapter 15 - Episode 6: Motel California - part 1
Chapter 16 - Episode 6: Motel California - part 2
Chapter 17 - Getting answers - part 1
Chapter 18 - Getting answers - part 2
Chapter 19 - Episode 7: Currents - part 1
Chapter 20 - Episode 7: Currents - part 2
Chapter 21 - Episode 7: Currents - part 3
Update - I'm sorry for the wait

Chapter 9 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 1

279 12 3
By fanficlover_athena

Please do upvote  each chapter if you enjoyed it and comment as much as you can! Because I'm not sure if anyone is reading/ or enjoying the stories anymore at this point. If you all want me to continue posting chapters, please let me know!

(Your POV) bedroom

I sit down on my bed, sighing heavily. I look down at my phone and see that Matt has texted me a few times already. I don't like lying to him. I feel like things are getting too difficult to hide anymore. He deserves to know about what I really am and decide for himself if he wants to be surrounded by that kind of danger. By keeping him out of the loop, I might be putting him in even more danger. I think back to this morning, when he first came back to school.

Flashback

I'm walking towards my locker, preparing for the first course of the day. "Hey Y/n!" I hear from behind me. I turn around and a smile appears on my face when I see Matt looking back at me. "You're back! Finally!" I yell happily, hugging him tightly. "So? What did I miss?" he then asks curiously, making me mentally sigh.

'Oh, nothing really... just seems like someone is killing off virgins one by one... but that happens every day, right?' I think sarcastically to myself, before forcing a fake smile. "Nothing much... I do have a sorta kinda boyfriend now." I say shyly, seeing him widen his eyes. "Girl what?! The Y/n Martin, tied down at last? Who is it?" he asks me with a smile on his face.

"It's very new... so don't go being all obvious with him, please..." I say with a frown, making him roll his eyes. "Spill!" he says, making me try to contain the smile forming on my face. "It's Stiles." I say, making him raise his eyebrows at me. "Stiles Stilinski?" he ask yells, making me nod. "Yeah...why?" I ask confused.

"Uh...I don't know... he had like the biggest crush on you since the third grade... I didn't know you liked him back?!" he asks confused, making me frown at him. "Wait...I only just found that information out, how do you know?" I ask confused, tilting my head to the side. "Girl, how did you not?" he asks me in disbelief, making me frown. "I think everyone at this school knew about his crush on you... I thought you knew as well and just never acted on it, because you didn't like him like that." He says with a shrug of his shoulders, making me frown again.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I ask confused again, closing my locker. "I honestly really thought you knew, otherwise I would have told you! I tell you everything." He says with a smile, making me feel a sad pang of guilt in my chest. "Everything? I mean, there must be some things you keep to yourself..." I say, trying to justify my own secret.

"No, I tell you everything! You're my best friend, I can't keep secrets from you..." he says with a wink, making me frown sadly. "What?" he then asks when he sees my face change into a sadder one. "Nothing... I'm just really happy you're back!" I say, before hugging him.

End Flashback

I text him back, trying to sound as convincing as I can. I know I'm going to tell him about all of this soon, because I can't keep lying to him. But I just can't yet. I place my phone on the nightstand and get ready for bed.

...

(Third POV) Animal Clinic

"It's not gonna hurt him, is it?" Kyle asks when Deaton takes a syringe from his toolset. "Just a little. But, I usually find that it's the owners..." Deaton begins, putting the needle into the dog and making Kyle flinch. "Who feel the most pain." Deaton continues, pulling the needle out again.

"All right. Well, we'll just check the stool sample for parasites, but my guess is that he probably just ate something he shouldn't have." Deaton says, reassuring Kyle. "He's got a cool name." Scott then says, reading the name tag 'bullet'. Kyle laughs at this and nods. "He's got two brothers at home named Beretta and Trigger-- military family." He explains. Scott pats the dog and the dog gets relaxed immediately. "Looks like he knows who the Alpha is." Kyle says, making Scott look nervous at him but smile anyway.

...

Outside of the Clinic, Kyle puts bullet on the ground and opens up his car door for the dog to jump into. "Let's go, buddy." Kyle says, motioning for him to get inside. When Bullet doesn't move, Kyle sighs in disbelief. "Okay, this usually happens before we go to the vet..." Kyle says. Then Bullet suddenly barks and runs off, leaving behind a confused Kyle. "Hey!" Kyle yells, going after him.

...

"Found something." Scott says, inspecting the stool sample and finding something white. "Rinse it off." Deaton says, making Scott rinse it off with some water. He then holds it up again with tweezers, showing it to Deaton. "What is it?" Scott asks, eyeing it. "Definitely poisonous... for the dog." Deaton says, before looking over at Scott. "Actually, for you as well." He then says, making Scott raise his eyebrows. "Wolfsbane?" he asks, making Deaton shake his head. "Mistletoe." He explains.

...

"Bullet?" Kyle yells, when he walks into the alleyway behind the clinic. "Come here, Bullet... Come here, Bullet..." he yells again, trying to call out for his dog. He hears a low grumble from underneath one of the trash containers and a dog whimpering. He gets on his knees and puts his arm underneath the container, trying to get grip of his dog. He suddenly flinches back when he feels something biting him.

"Ahh! Son of a bitch! Did you just bite me?" Kyle asks confused, looking down at the bite on his hand. He then hears a whimper from next to him, seeing Bullet sitting on the other side of the alleyway, watching him. He frowns and then looks back at the container, lowering himself so he can look underneath it.

"Closer..." he hears a distorted voice, making him frown and get closer to see better. "Come closer..." the voice says again. Suddenly Kyle his eyes widen when he sees the creature and he yells, before it drags him underneath it and makes him disappear.

When leaving work, Scott suddenly sees Bullet run over to him. He looks at the dog and then at the alleyway, confused as to why the dog was still here.

...

(Third POV) school

Jennifer walks into school in the morning, before the school hours start. When she gets inside, she suddenly hears a noise down the hall. She looks at it wearily, before walking faster towards her classroom. She keeps looking behind her nervously, as if feeling someone else is there. She then starts running towards her classroom, not wanting to be in the hallway anymore.

She opens the classroom door and hurries inside, before closing it behind her. When she turns around, she gets scared by suddenly seeing another figure in the room. "AHHHHHHH!" she yells. When she sees that it is Derek, she grabs a ruler nearby and holds it Infront of her as a weapon.

"What do you want?" Jennifer anxiously asks, eyeing Derek nervously. "You gonna threaten me? Tell me that no one's gonna believe me? Try to scare me?...Kill me?" she asks, making Derek frown and then smile. "I was gonna see if you were okay..." Derek says, making Jennifer think.

"Physically or emotionally?" she asks, making Derek stare at her. "Although, I guess that presupposes I was emotionally okay before any of this, and, according to my therapist, I--...It's been debatable for a long time." She continues, making Derek smile again.

"I think you're gonna be okay." Derek then says amused, walking towards the door behind her. "Obviously, you've never taught high school. In twenty minutes, I have to start two dozen teenagers on The Crucible, and I honestly have no idea what I'm gonna say." Jennifer rambles.

"Well, why don't you start by telling them that it's an allegory for McCarthyism?" Derek suggests, making Jennifer's eyes widen. "Is that a subtle way of suggesting that I shouldn't say anything? Because I won't." she says, making Derek smile and shake his head, before opening the classroom door. "...Who are you?" she then asks confused, making Derek look back at her.

"I'm Derek." He says, making her smile for the first time. "I'm Jennifer." She says.

...

(Stiles POV) locker room

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog..." Scott says, making me frown at the thought. "Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" I ask anxiously, seeing Scott frown at my questions. "No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott says sarcastically, making me stare at him in disbelief.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin..." Scott then says with a sigh as a response to my unamused face. "And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." Scott asks annoyed, making me frown at him in disbelief.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" I say hysterically.

"All right, I'll do it." I hear Danny say, making me turn around immediately. "What???" I yelp, looking at him. "Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny says, making me look back at Scott and then back at Danny. "Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" I ask earnestly, seeing him roll his eyes.

"Yes! I'm kidding!" Danny says, rolling his eyes before walking away. "Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny! It's not attractive, all right?" I say offended, seeing Scott frown at me. "What?" I ask, making him chuckle and shake his head.

"If you're so worried about this, why not ask Y/n? Aren't you two dating now anyway?" Scott asks with a wiggle of his eyebrows, making a blush appear on my face. "We're planning on having our first date soon... Do you really think she'd want to... you know, do it with me?" I ask awkwardly, seeing Scott scrunch his face at me. "Stiles... you two are together now... why wouldn't she be interested?" he asks confused, making me think about it.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back! Not happy that you're late." I then hear coach say, making me look over at him. "Sorry, Coach..." Isaac says. "I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players! I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off season...So, work on that..." Coach says, clearing his throat and walking outside.

...

(Your POV) cross country

I walk outside and walk over to Stiles and Scott. "Hey." I say, announcing my presence. When they hear me, they both immediately turn towards me and stop talking. I can see a blush starting to form on Stiles cheeks. "You ok?" I ask him confused, making him nervously nod in response. "Yeah, awesome." He says awkwardly, giving me a small smile.

"Pace yourselves! Come on!" Coach then yells at us, making us get ready to run. I look next to me, having that same weird feeling I had at school before. I look over and see the twins standing next to Isaac, eyeing him. I see Isaac's eyes widen and Coach blows the whistle. "Isaac?" I ask confused, making him look at Scott and me.

"It's them!" Isaac says, referring to the alpha twins he had been talking about. My eyes widen and I see Isaac sprint after them. "Isaac, wait!" I yell with worry, running after him as fast as I can. I can hear Scott yelling for both Isaac and me to wait on him.

I turn around some trees and see Isaac tackled on the ground. I run over to him and try to get one of the twins off him, but I get pushed down as well. The same twin that pushed me down, punches me in the face, making some blood run down from my nose. I can see the other twin give him a look to stop, and he then grabs a hold of Isaac.

"Ethan, I always forget-- how many bones in the human body?" One of the twins asks the other, who I now presume to be Ethan. "I don't know. Let's count!" Ethan counts, getting ready to snap Isaac's arm. Before I can get up and help, Ethan gets punched into the jaw and I hear some bone breaking.

"...That's one." Scott says confidently, making both twins growl at him. Scott helps me up and growls at the twins, making me glow my eyes red at them and show off my claws. When we are about to pounce on each other, we are all suddenly pulled out of our focus when we hear a girl scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we hear someone yell loudly. Scott and I look at each other, before pulling Isaac up and running towards the direction of the scream.

When we get to the group, I can see Kyle strapped against a tree, his throat cut. "It's him, isn't it?" Isaac asks Scott, making me gulp and look back at Kyle. I didn't know him that well, but he had always been nice to me whenever we spoke. "Hey, get out of the way! Get back!" I hear someone yell. I look over and can see the sheriff standing there.

"Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." I hear him say to another deputy. "Back up! Everyone back!" the deputy yells, making Stiles walk over to Scott and I. He looks at my face and frowns, his eyes immediately looking me over. "What happened?" he asks with worry, making me shake my head at him.

"Stiles, I'm fine, it's already healed." I say, making him nod at me and grab my hand in his. I then clean the residu of blood from my face to not raise more concern. "Get these kids out of here!" Stiles' father then yells, making Stiles walk towards him with me in tow. "Dad, just come here. Look, look!" Stiles says, pointing at Kyle's neck. "Look at it-- it's the same as the others, you see?" Stiles asks, making Noah tiredly nod at his son and me.

"Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor? Go back to school, yeah?" he then asks us, making me nod and take Stiles' hand. I drag him towards Scott again. "Coach, can you give us a hand, here?" Noah then asks, when everyone keeps staring at the scene. "You heard the man! Nothing to see here! Probably just some homeless kid..." Coach says, making me frown.

"Coach?" I ask, making him look at me. "Yeah?" he asks confused. "He was a senior." I say matter-of-factly, making him sigh. "Oh...He wasn't on the team, was he?" he then asks Scott, making me frown at him.

"AHHHHHH! KYLE! Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!" I hear Ashley yell, making me look at her sadly. "Go on! Go." Noah then yells at everyone, making us slowly retreat from the scene. "You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac asks, making me nod. "Yeah, you mean, like, they had no idea what happened?" I ask, making him frown.

"No. No, they knew." Isaac says, making Stiles sigh in disbelief. "The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Are Y/n and I the only ones recognizing the lack of Werewolf-itude in these murders?" Stiles asks exasperatedly. "Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac asks, making me sigh and shake my head.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them... I think Stiles is right here." I say, making Scott frown. "Scott?" Stiles asks, making us all look at him. "How 'bout you?" Isaac asks as well. "...I don't know yet." He answers awkwardly, making both Stiles and I frown.

"You don't know yet???" Stiles in disbelief, making Scott shrug his shoulders. "Well, he's got a point... Seriously? Human sacrifices?" Scott asks in disbelief, making Stiles scoff. "Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow-sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices???" Stiles asks appalled.

"That's a good point, too..." Scott says sighing, making Isaac roll his eyes. "I don't care. They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them, too." Isaac says confidently, making me frown at him. "Isaac be smart! We don't have all the information yet... don't just charge into this." I say, before he shrugs my hand off his arm and walks away.

...

(Third POV) Loft

Cora is doing push-ups when Derek enters the loft. "Stop. You're not done healing." Derek says, making her scoff at him. "Yeah? Well, I'm done lying around." She says, still doing push-ups. "Then sit." Derek says exasperatedly.

"Are you gonna help me go after them?" Cora asks. Derek walks over and pushes her hand away with his feet, making her face plant the ground. She gets up and starts fighting Derek, who just keeps evading every blow. "Come on! Fight back!" Cora yells, making Derek push her away and stop.

"I came back for this?" Cora asks, scoffing at Derek. "I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you! All those rumors I heard... A powerful new Alpha... One of the Hales! Building a pack! Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do you have any idea how it felt to find out you were alive?" Cora asks.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you." Derek says grimly. Suddenly an alarm starts blaring and they both look at it, Cora with a frown on her face. "...What's that?" Cora asks, making Derek sigh. "Trouble." He says, looking at the loft doors being opened.

Ennis growls at them, before running inside the loft. Cora growls back and runs towards him. "No, wait! WAIT!" Derek yells, too late to stop her. Ennis grabs Cora by the throat and picks her up, before slamming her down onto her back to the ground.

He then looks up at Derek and growls. "Ready for a rematch?" he asks. Before Derek can attack him, Kali enters the loft. She growls at Derek and he lunges at her. She tries clawing at him with her feet, but Derek avoids the blow. He grabs Kali's leg and throws her backwards, onto the ground.

She gets up again, grabbing a pipe that is hanging above her. She breaks the pipe and runs towards Derek with it, punching him in the face with it. She then pushes the pipe into Derek's back, making him fall over to the ground. She keeps the pipe in place in his back, when Deucalion enters the loft.

"...Everybody done?" Deucalion asks annoyed, walking down the steps and into the loft. "Cause just listening to that was exhausting." He says, making Derek groan in pain. "So... let's chat." He then says with a smile, kneeling in front of Derek so that he is now on the same eye level as him.

...

(Third POV) school

"Où allez-vous? [French: "Where are you going?"]" Marin asks the class, making them repeat what she just said. "Où allez-vous?" they repeat. Marin sees Allison lying down on her desk and decides to walk over to her. "Je vais chez moi. [French: "I am going home."]" Marin says again.

"Je vais chez moi." The class repeats. When she reaches Allison's desk, she folds her arms in front of her chest. "Mademoiselle? Mademoiselle Argent? [French: "Miss? Miss Argent?"]" she asks, making Allison wake up.

"Es-tu fatiguée? [French: "Are you tired?"]" Marin asks patronizingly, making Allison look around at the class, who are all now looking at her. "Sorry..." she says embarrassed. The bell then rings and the students get up to leave the class.

"You're starting to concern me, Allison. Maybe we should chat in the guidance office sometime." Marin says, making Allison frown at her. "Or maybe you should tell me what you were doing at the bank the other night." She says, making Marin frown as well.

"Maybe you should tell me what you were doing there." She counters. "Looks like we have a situation here. Tell you what-- give me the French word for it that's the same in English, and you can avoid lunchtime detention." Marin says, making Allison nervously frown. "Umm..." Allison says, not knowing what she was referring to. "Impasse." Marin then says with a smile.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 424 30
Things take a turn for the bizarre when two boys' midnight trek into the woods ends with one of them being bit by a beast with glowing red eyes and f...
3.4K 85 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
247K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
755K 20.1K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...