Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is the third book in the rewrite of teen wolf, containing season 3. If you haven't read the other t... More

prologue
3A
Chapter 1 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 1
Chapter 2 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 2
Chapter 4 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 1
Chapter 5 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 2
Chapter 6 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 3
Chapter 7 - Episode 3: Fireflies - part 1
Chapter 8 - Episode 3: Fireflies - part 2
Chapter 9 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 1
Chapter 10 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 2
Chapter 11 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 3
Chapter 12 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 1
Chapter 13 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 2
Chapter 14 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 3
Chapter 15 - Episode 6: Motel California - part 1
Chapter 16 - Episode 6: Motel California - part 2
Chapter 17 - Getting answers - part 1
Chapter 18 - Getting answers - part 2
Chapter 19 - Episode 7: Currents - part 1
Chapter 20 - Episode 7: Currents - part 2
Chapter 21 - Episode 7: Currents - part 3
Update - I'm sorry for the wait

Chapter 3 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 3

344 10 3
By fanficlover_athena

Just imagine Y/n being Lydia in the gif :p

School (Your POV)

When the chaos dies down, stiles lets go of me a little to look around. He is still partially covering me, just in case something else happens. I look up at him into his eyes, our faces now merely inches apart. He looks me in my eyes and neither one of us dares to speak in the moment. He seems to search my eyes for something. I grab his cheek with my hand and close the distance between us in an instant. My lips crash onto his and I can feel his body still in shock. After a second, he grabs my cheek and starts kissing me back.

It feels like time has stopped when his lips meet mine, but the flutter in my stomach only intensifies. My heart pounds in my chest and my knees instantly get weaker. It feels like I could float away any second if he wasn't holding me. I can only focus on how soft he feels against my lips, how addictively he invades all my senses.

In that kiss lies the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into a single moment. The kiss is passionate and intense, and I want this moment to last forever. Sadly, it couldn't.

I pull away and look him in the eyes. His face is now covered in a deep blush and his pupils are dilated. I smile up at him and say "Thank you." before giving him another quick peck on his lips and going over to check on Lydia. I see Stiles stare at me and then smile at himself.

After I have checked on Lydia, and made sure she is ok, I see Jennifer call the police. I walk back over to Stiles, who is still staring at me in awe, and I hold back a smile. "Can we maybe talk for a moment? In private?" he asks me nervously. I nod at him and he grabs my hand, guiding me to the hallway. He then guides me into the empty classroom next to the one we had been in. He closes the door and turns back to look at me.

"So... about that kiss." He begins, making me blush. "Did you only kiss me because I protected you? Or is there another reason?" he asks, looking me straight in the eyes. I quietly chuckle and walk closer to him. "I didn't kiss you because you protected me, Stiles... I kissed you, because I like you. I like you a lot." I say with a smile, making his eyes grow wide.

"R-really?" he asks, making me nod and hold back a smile. "What about you? Do you like me?" I ask, already knowing the answer from the kiss we have shared. "Y/n... I've liked you since the 3rd grade... I think 'liking' is even an understatement at this point." He says, nervously grinning my way.

He then leans into me and crashes his lips onto mine once more. This kiss is more passionate and needy than the last one. He wraps his arms around the small of my back and pulls me into him even more. I wrap my arms around his neck and stop kissing him, so I can look him in his eyes again.

"You know... I really like your new haircut. It's hot." I say, making him blush even harder. "So uhm- are we now uhm-" he asks, stumbling over his words. I decide to help him out and ask the question myself. "Stiles, would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask, interrupting him. He smiles down at me and pecks my lips again. "Absolutely." He says, kissing me again. I want to keep kissing him, but stop once I hear the police walk by the classroom we are in.

When I stop, I can hear him make a small sound of protest, which makes me blush. "We need to get back to our classroom, I just heard your dad arrive." I say. He sighs and nods at me, grabbing my hand in his, guiding me towards the other classroom. I look down at our hands and smile, his fingers perfectly intertwined with mine.

When we walk back into the classroom, Lydia and Allison look our way. They notice Stiles and I's hands intertwined and they smirk our way. A blush creeps on my face once more and Stiles laughs. "You're cute when you blush." He says with a little more confidence, winking at me. I give him a small nudge and smile back at him.

Mr. Argent suddenly walks into the classroom and immediately walked over to his daughter. "Next time you're feeling you wanna stay home? You stay home." He tells her. "I'm okay. But Dad, the deer, and now this?" she says, making him sigh. "I know, I know..." he says, looking like he was trying to figure something out. "It can't be a coincidence." Allison says again, making her father shake his head.

"Mr. Argent? You wouldn't have any insight into this, would you?" Sheriff Stilinski asks him, making students nearby look their way. "Me?" he asks confused. "Yeah, all this bizarre animal behavior, it's... You must have seen something like this before, right?" sheriff asks again, making me frown. "I'm not sure why I would, or why you would think I would..." Argent says defensively.

Sheriff looks back at his son and then back at Argent. "I'm sorry. I-I could've sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter..." he says. This made Stiles look for cover behind me, out of sight from Argent. "Ah, right. Well, not anymore." Mr. Argent says, making sheriff nod at him.

Sheriff then spots me and walks over to me. "You all right?" he asks me. I give him a smile and nod my head. "Yeah, Stiles protected me." I say, pointing to his son beside me. He looks over at Stiles with an eyebrow raised. "Good job son." He then says, patting Stiles on his shoulder. "Thanks dad." Stiles says grinning at his father.

...

(Third POV) Derek house

"We've got a serious problem at school. Miss Blake's class—" Stiles says through the phone, but he gets interrupted by Scott. "Hey, can you tell me about it later?" he asks, making Stiles huff through the phone in disbelief. "Well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion..." he says with frustration.

"Okay. Then, meet me with Y/n at Derek's." Scott says, hearing Stiles sigh through the phone. "Derek's house? What the hell are you doing at—" he starts asking, but Scott interrupts him again. "Just meet us here, okay?" Scott asks, before ending the phone call and walking over to Derek.

"You don't still live here, do you?" Scott asks, looking around in disbelief. "No... The county took it over. But, there's something here that I need. It'll help heal a wound from an Alpha." Derek explains, making him frown at Isaac on the ground. "Yeah, but it did heal..." Scott says confused.

"Not on the inside." Derek explains. "Hey, are you gonna tell me who that was back there? That Alpha?" Scott asks hesitantly, making Derek look away evasively. "A rival pack. It's my problem." He says. When he sees Scott still staring, he sighs.

"I know you wanna help, and you did-- I owe you one. Now, go home. Go back to being a teenager." Derek says, making Scott scratch the back of his head nervously. "Uh, hey, Derek? If you wanna repay back that favor now... There is something you can do for me." Scott says, making Derek look up at him.

...

(Third POV) School

"Is it me, or is Beacon Hills turning into more like Beacon for the Totally Bizarre and Supernatural?" Lydia asks, making Allison nod and frown. Lydia looks through her locker, checking her face in the mirror she attached to the inside. When she closes the locker, they both turn around, and are shocked to see someone standing there.

"Where's Scott McCall?" Braeden asks, making both girls frown. "You're Allison, right?" she then asks, making Allison nervously look over at Lydia and then back at the girl in front of her. "Yeah... How do you know...?" she asks uneasily, but gets interrupted by Braeden. "Where's Scott?" she asks again.

"He had to leave. He was supposed to be back in class—" Allison explains, making Braeden frown. "Is he coming back?" Braeden asks, grabbing a hold of Allison's arm. "Hey, easy with the physicality, sweetheart!" Lydia says, jumping in to help Allison. Braeden then looks at Lydia, grabbing her arm as well.

"Ugh!" Lydia says, shocked when Braeden grabs her arm. Braeden looks over behind the girls, seeing the twins watching from afar. She then lets go, and quickly walks away, in the other direction. When Lydia and Allison look behind them, they can see the twins walking away.

Lydia then scoffs, looking down at her bruised arm. "Well, she bruised me." Lydia says, making Allison look down at her own arm. "Huh. Me, too." She says, before getting interrupted by her father walking over to them. "Come on, let's get you two girls out of here. School can wait another day." Argent says, making Lydia nod. "Sweetheart?" Argent then asks, when Allison frowns and scoffs.

"Hey... You don't have to worry about this anymore. Remember our agreement? We stay in Beacon Hills, but only if we stay out of this. It's not our problem now, okay?" he asks, making her nod and follow him outside with Lydia next to them.

...

(Third POV) Animal Clinic

"We've had fifteen calls in the past hour. I got a suicidal deer, birds flying through windows, pets behaving aggressively... I gotta tell you, I'm starting to think there's something in the water." Noah says, crossing his arms in front of him confused.

"To be honest, I was gonna give you a call about an incident of my own." Deaton says, making Noah frown at him. "At first, I thought I might have had a break-in-- some sick individual looking to release a particularly violent impulse-- until I got a closer look and realized what actually happened." Deaton says, walking Noah towards a back room, where he keeps the sick animals until they recover.

When they walk inside, Noah can see the cages filled with dead animals, their little bodies ripped open to pieces. "They did it to themselves." Deaton says, making Noah frown even harder.

...

(Your POV) Hale house

Stiles and I had arrived a few minutes ago. On the way over here, Stiles hadn't been able to stop smiling at me, which I found adorable. When we got inside, Scott frowned at Stiles' big grin, before shrugging it off and guiding us towards where Derek was.

"Yeah, I see it. It's two bands, right? What does it mean?" Derek asks, looking at Scott's arm with his red alpha eyes. "I don't know... It's just something I trace with my fingers." Scott says, drawing it in some dust next to him. I look over to the drawn symbol, and frown.

"Why is this so important to you?" I ask confused, making Scott sigh. "Do you know what the word 'tattoo' means?" he asks me, making me shrug my shoulders a little. "To mark something." Stiles says confidently, smiling towards me. I playfully roll my eyes at his goofiness.

"Well, that's in Tahitian. In Samoan, it means 'open wound.' I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, it makes it kind of a reward." Scott explains, making Derek and me frown.

"For what?" Derek asks confused. "For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes... I was trying to give her the space she wants. Going on four months later... It still hurts. It still feels like a, uh..." Scott says, making me look at him sadly.

"Like an open wound." Stiles says, nodding at his best friend. I look over at him and frown sadly, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. He looks at me, a blush forming on his cheeks. "Yeah." Scott says, not having noticed our hands.

"The pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt." Derek says, sighing a little. "Ah, that's great." Stiles says awkwardly and nervously. "Do it." Scott says, nodding at Derek. Derek then grabs a flamethrower from next him, making my eyes go wide.

"Oh, wow. That's a-That's a lot for me. So, I'm gonna take that as our cue, we're just gonna wait outside—" Stiles says, pulling my hand with him. "Nope." Derek says, holding us back. "You two can help hold him down." Derek explains, making me nod.

"Oh, my God..." Stiles says, eyeing the flame. I prepare myself, holding Scott down by his shoulders. When the flame touches Scott's skin, he starts to move away. "Hold him!" Derek yells, making me huff. I use all my strength and keep him in place. When Scott can't move away anymore, he starts screaming from the pain.

...

When we are done, we start walking towards the door. "It worked!" Scott says, looking down at his arm with a smile. "Well, it looks pretty damn permanent now." Stiles says, making me nod. "I like it." I say, seeing Scott smile at me.

"Yeah... I kind of needed something permanent. Everything that's happening to us... everything just changes so fast. Everything's so, uh... ephemeral." Scott says, making me frown at him. "Studying for the PSATs?" I ask, seeing him nod. "Yep." He exclaims, making Stiles laugh. "Nice!" he says, patting his friends' shoulder.

Suddenly Scott stops, making me frown at him. "What's wrong?" I ask confused, seeing Stiles shrug at me, confused as well. "You painted the door." Scott then says, looking at the front door. "...Why'd you paint the door?" I then ask as well, frowning back at Derek.

"Go home, both of you." He says evasively. "And why only one side?" Scott then asks, making me frown even more. "Scott..." Derek says, but Scott doesn't move an inch. Suddenly he starts clawing at the door, making my eyes widen at the sight.

The red paint starts disappearing, revealing some sort of symbol behind it. "The birds at the school, and the deer last night... Just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the Alpha." Scott explains, making my eyes go wide. "Oh my god..." I say in realization.

"...How many are there?" Scott asks, making me look back at Derek, who was now standing next to us. "A pack of 'em. An Alpha Pack." Derek says sighing, making my eyes go wide. "All of them? How does that even work?" Stiles asks nervously.

"I hear there's some kind of a leader... He's called Deucalion." Derek says. "We know they have Boyd and Erica. Peter, Isaac and I have been looking for them for the last four months." Derek explains, making me scoff. "Let's say you find them-- how do you deal with an Alpha Pack?" I ask in disbelief, making Derek sigh at me. "With all the help I can get." He says, making me frown.

We then suddenly hear Isaac sit up. We look over at him, seeing a nervous look plastered on his face. "Where is she? Where's the girl?" he asks groggily, making me frown again. "What girl?" Derek then asks.

...

(Third POV) school

Braeden is sitting on the locker room floor, bleeding from her cheeks. Deucalion leans down next to her, tracing his fingers against her skin. "Beautiful... but defiant... aren't you?" he asks with a little smirk.

"Because I know something. I know you're afraid of him." She says weakly, making Deucalion smirk. "Of a teenage boy?" he asks with disbelief. "Of the man he'll become. And don't even get me started on Y/N." Braeden says again, making Deucalion smirk again.

"I'm aware of a certain potential threat... But, then, someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate a threat—" he says, making Braeden frown at him. "Get someone else to do it for you." He says, making Braeden sigh. "...Derek." she says. Deucalion then leans his hand back, before slashing her face with his claws.

...

(Third POV) Lydia's room

Lydia is holding a pink color against her wall, looking over at Allison. "This one-- it's perfect!" she says, but frowns when she sees Allison shake her head. "Mmm, I don't know. I'm still thinking maybe a shade of blue...?" she asks, holding the blue against her wall as well. When her arm is next to Lydia's, she frowns. "Lydia, look!" she says, holding their arms together, seeing the bruises form a symbol.

...

(Your POV) Outside Hale house

We walk outside, back towards Stiles jeep. "I can't believe Derek kept this from all of us, for the whole summer..." I say, seeing Scott look over at me. "Well, he couldn't tell you, you were gone all summer. But he still should have told me." Scott says, making me frown. "Just because I was gone physically, doesn't mean I was gone in spirit..." I say, seeing Scott frown at me.

"Never mind..." I say, rolling my eyes. When we reach the jeep, Stiles rushes in front of me. He reaches over and opens the passenger door for me, making Scott frown at the scene. "Thanks." I say with a smile. "But I think Scott needs to get in first." I say, looking over at Scott, who is still looking at us confused.

He climbs into the backseat, and I then climb into the front passenger seat. When I sit myself down, Stiles closes the door for me, before walking over to the driver's side. I can see Scott still frowning in confusion, not sure if he should say something or not. I laugh at the thought.

When Stiles gets in his seat, a smirk grows on my face. I stop him from igniting the engine of his jeep. "Wait..." I say, seeing both boys' frown at me in confusion. "Why?" Stiles asks confused, looking down at my hand on his, and then back in my eyes.

I then grab his face with my hands, guiding his lips to mine. I plant a passionate kiss on his lips, before leaning back in my seat with a smile on my face. "Now we can go." I say, looking into the rearview mirror, seeing Scott's face of disbelief. His face is priceless.

"What just happened?" Scott asks confused, when he sees that Stiles doesn't freak out from the kiss, but just smiles my way. "I just kissed my boyfriend." I say with a smile, seeing Scott's eyes widen again. I see Stiles smile grow bigger at the word boyfriend. "When did this happen?" Scott then asks, now a smile on his face as well.

"Earlier at school." Stiles says, before starting the jeep again. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? This is great!" Scott exclaims, making me smile. "I don't know... but I have to say, your face was priceless." I say, seeing him roll his eyes at me, his smile not fading. "I'm happy for the two of you." He says, making Stiles hand rest on my thigh. "Not as happy as I am." He says. I smile at his hand, before looking out of the window.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.2K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
1.4K 53 11
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...
2.4K 4 14
Book 3 of The love between a werewolf and a human IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. Still...
490K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...