Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is the third book in the rewrite of teen wolf, containing season 3. If you haven't read the other t... More

prologue
3A
Chapter 1 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 1
Chapter 3 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 3
Chapter 4 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 1
Chapter 5 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 2
Chapter 6 - Episode 2: Chaos Rising - part 3
Chapter 7 - Episode 3: Fireflies - part 1
Chapter 8 - Episode 3: Fireflies - part 2
Chapter 9 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 1
Chapter 10 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 2
Chapter 11 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 3
Chapter 12 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 1
Chapter 13 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 2
Chapter 14 - Episode 5: Frayed - part 3
Chapter 15 - Episode 6: Motel California - part 1
Chapter 16 - Episode 6: Motel California - part 2
Chapter 17 - Getting answers - part 1
Chapter 18 - Getting answers - part 2
Chapter 19 - Episode 7: Currents - part 1
Chapter 20 - Episode 7: Currents - part 2
Chapter 21 - Episode 7: Currents - part 3
Update - I'm sorry for the wait

Chapter 2 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 2

331 9 0
By fanficlover_athena

(Your POV) preserve

The deputies had arrived and had told us we would be escorted home. The deputy car only has 2 available seats in the backseat, so Scott comes over to me. "Do you want to ride with us?" he asks me. I look to Lydia and then nod back to Scott. Lydia looks at me with wide eyes, she is clearly still in shock. "It's ok, we will drive right behind you." I say reassuringly, making her nod. I give her another hug and then walk over to the jeep.

I'm about to go and sit in the backseat, when Scott jumps in before me. He looks at me and gives me a small smile. I awkwardly sit down in the front seat next to Stiles and look out of the window. After we have been driving for a little bit in silence, Stiles suddenly starts speaking.

"Did you have fun in New York?" he asks nervously, looking over at me. I look at him and then back at the road in front of us. "Yeah... I mean Lydia had more fun, considering that she got a fashion internship." I say, lightly laughing. "But some family time with my aunt was pleasant." I then say again, making him nod.

I look in the rearview mirror, and see Scott intently looking at both of us. I can't get what Lydia had said out of my head... Does he still like me like that, or did his feelings change over the summer break? "What have you two been up to?" I then ask, looking at both of them. "I got a tattoo." Scott says proudly, making me look at him with wide eyes.

"Really? Can I see it?" I ask. He shakes his head no. I look at him confused and Stiles jumps in the conversation. "His tattoo healed already." He says with a shrug, making my mouth form into an 'o' shape. "I'm sorry." I say, making Scott shrug. "It's ok." He says. "I hated it." Stiles then says, earning a slap on the back of his head from Scott.

"So uhm... I did some research for you over the summer." Stiles then says shyly, clearing his throat. "Research?" I ask confused. "Yeah uhm, about you... like we talked about before the summer." Stiles says again. "Oh right. Yeah, I did some research too, but I couldn't find anything legit on it." I say, seeing him nod. "I had the same problem. Maybe we can meet up this week and try to find something together? You know, teamwork makes the dream work." Stiles says with an awkward chuckle. "Sure." I say, giving him a small smile. I see him nod at this and hear a small sigh from the backseat.

When we reach my home, I can see Lydia walking into the house. I wave goodbye to Scott and Stiles and walk over to her. I take one last look behind me and see Stiles still staring at me. Maybe I should finally just ask him tomorrow at school.

...

(Third POV) Hospital

Isaac is laying on a gurney, he is being rolled into beacon hills hospital. When he enters the hospital, Melissa sees him immediately. "Hey, wait! Wait a minute! I know this one." She says, walking over to Isaac. She walks beside him, leaning in so she can whisper. "What happened, Isaac?" she asks confused.

"The girl, all right? She's worse, okay?" Isaac says weakly, making Melissa frown at him. "Are you not healing?" Melissa asks, frowning at Isaac. "I will. Will you just-will you just help her, please?" Isaac asks, making Melissa nod at him and look behind her. "Okay, can you take him?" she asks the paramedic behind her.

"We gotta move him, Melissa." The paramedic says, making her nod. "All right, take him." She says, before racing over to the second gurney entering the hospital. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey..." Melissa says, trying to comfort the girl. "Find him... I have to find him..." Braeden says weakly, making Melissa take her hand in hers.

"What are you saying?" Melissa asks confused, looking back at the girl with a frown. "I have to... I have to tell him..." Braeden says weekly again, trying to move. "Who?" Melissa asks confused again, making Braeden sigh. "The Alpha... Find the Alpha..." she says, making Melissa nod. "What do you want with Derek Hale?" Melissa asks confused. "No..." Braeden says, making Melissa frown even harder. "What?" she asks confused.

"Okay, let's get her out of here." Th paramedic says, making Melissa stand back and let go of Braeden's hand. She watches as they move her down the hall. "Not Hale... McCall..." Braeden says weakly. "Scott McCall." She says, before passing out from the pain.

...

(Third POV) Scott's House

Scott is hanging from his doorway, pulling himself up with one hand as an exercise. During this, he is reading through a book, flipping through the pages with his free hand. When he gets a notification on his laptop, he lets himself fall on the ground and places the book on a pile of books next to his desk. He walks over to his laptop and reads his word of the day. "Ephemeral. 'Lasting for a short time; transient; momentary'." He reads. He then looks down at where his tattoo had temporarily been, frowning at the thought. "...Ephemeral." he says, rubbing the area.

...

(Third POV) Argent House

Mr. Argent walks into his daughters' bedroom, seeing Allison sitting on the bed, looking at the ground in thought. "You ready?" he asks, but Allison doesn't look up at him immediately. Instead, she just stares blankly ahead. "Yeah." She says sadly.

"You know, you could wait 'til tomorrow, if you want. I know the first day can be tough." Argent says, walking further into the bedroom. Allison looks up at this and gives him a small smile, shaking her head a little. "I'm all right." She says, forcing a smile.

"Yeah?" he asks, making her nod again. "Yeah." She says softly. "Or, you could wait a week, if that would make things easier..." Argent says, smiling at his daughter. "I promised Lydia and Y/n that I would drive them today... So, I should... I should go." Allison says, shaking her head. Argent sighs and nods at this, making Allison look up at him. He puts out his hand, making Allison look down at it and take it with a smile, before getting up from her bed.

...

(Third POV) Stiles House

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? Two hundred and forty-seven thousand." Stiles says, looking over his laptop. Noah looks over at him and sighs heavily. "Oh, God, please go to school..." he says, standing in Stiles' bedroom doorway. Stiles just ignores him, a thought coming to mind.

"But that's crossing the road-- this one last night came right down the middle." Stiles says, writing down on his laptop keyboard again. "I'm not gonna beg you." Noah says, walking over to his son, standing behind him. "Okay, good. I'm impervious to your influence, anyway." Stiles says, shrugging his shoulders, making Noah sigh.

"Would you consider a bribe?" Noah asks, making Stiles shake his head immediately. "You couldn't meet my price." He says absentmindetly, looking over his computer screen. "Extortion?" Noah suggests again. "You've got nothing on me." Stiles says, shrugging his shoulders again.

"Yeah..." Noah says, sighing again. He grabs a hold of Stiles' chair and starts pulling him backwards. Stiles leans over, trying to reach to keyboard. "Dad, what are you doing?" he asks, trying to keep from getting pulled away. When he can't reach his keyboard anymore, he falls forward to the floor.

...

(Stiles POV) school

Scott and I are walking down the school hallway. I continue walking, looking at my best friend with a frown on my face. "You wanna ask Derek for help? Why?" I ask in disbelief, rolling my eyes at him. "He's got the triskele tattooed on his back, so, there has to be a way to do it without healing, right?" Scott asks, making me sigh.

"Okay, yeah, but still-- doesn't he have his hands a little full right now?" I ask, pointing to some missing posters of Erica and Boyd next to me. "Look, these are the applications for the career adviser. I need them sorted. And, whatever happened to the library while I was gone? I want it cleared up!" We hear from next to us. We look over and see the old principal talking to another staff member.

He then pulls a sword from under the desk. "And what the hell is this?" he asks confused, making me look at Scott with wide eyes. "Go, go, go..." I awkwardly say, pulling Scott with me, away from the principal's office.

...

School (Your POV)

Lydia, Allison and I are standing next to my locker. I'm placing my books inside of it, when I suddenly hear my sister sigh in content. I look over and frown. "Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men..." She says, making me shake my head in disbelief. "You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen." I say with disgust, frowning at her.

"Eh, some are more mature than others." Lydia says with a smirk, shrugging her shoulders at me. I look back at my locker and close it, before looking over to Allison for help on this. "You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person." Allison then says, making me nod. "Yeah, she's right." I say.

"Allison... Y/n, I love you both. So, if you two need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you guys, it's totally fine." She says, making me frown. That's not what I'm doing, but now Stiles has jumped back in my mind because of her.

"But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." She then says, looking behind Allison and me. I follow her stare, seeing two cute guys walking into the school, helmets in hand. "Brothers?" Allison asks, making me frown at the pair. "Twins." Lydia says, I can practically hear her smirk. I frown at the two boys when they pass us, they both keep their gaze fixed on me. Something feels wrong about those two. The bell rings and I shake off the feeling, following Allison and my sister to our first class.

...

(Third POV) Hospital

Melissa is checking up on Isaac, removing the bandage on his stomach and looking at the scratch marks under it. "Yeah... Yeah, that's healing. Visibly." She says, looking over to Isaac with a frown. "They can't see this. Nobody can see this." She says again, making Isaac nod.

"All right, cover it up..." he says. Melissa places the bandage back over the wound and sighs. "I don't think that's gonna matter-- I mean, you're scheduled for surgery, which is obviously gonna be very confusing for a lot of people." She says nervously. "Okay, can you do something?" Isaac asks, making Melissa scoff.

"Me do something? I'm relatively new to all of this, and there's a Sheriff's deputy that's stationed right outside the door." She explains incredulously. "Have you tried calling Derek?" Isaac asks, making Melissa nod at him. "Like, five times." She says, making Isaac frown. "Do you have any other emergency Werewolf contacts?" Melissa asks confused, making Isaac nod.

"Yeah...Call Scott." He says.

...

Melissa walks out of Isaac's hospital room, where Noah is talking to a man in a suit. "Believe me, sir, I understand, but you have to understand me—" he says, stopping when he sees Melissa. "Excuse me." He then says to the man again, walking over to Melissa. "Hey! Hey, Melissa." Noah yells, making her look behind her and notice him.

"Hey." Melissa says nervously. "C-can you help me out, here?" Noah asks, making her nod. "Yeah." She says with a small smile. "Since the amnesiac in 215 can't tell us anything, I need the girl with the modified military stun-gun in 216 to answer a few questions." Noah says, making Melissa shake her head.

"It's kind of unlikely, since she's heavily sedated..." Melissa explains, making Noah sigh. "Aw, great. Um, well, when she, um, when she un-sedates, will you give me a call? 'Cause she's got about ten grand worth of property damage to answer for, and I don't want her just walking out of here." Noah says, making Melissa nervously nod. "Okay..." she says.

...

School (Your POV)

I walk into class, followed by my sister and Allison. I take a seat next to the window, Lydia takes the one behind me. I look around and see that I have unconsciously picked the seat next to Stiles. He smiles lightly at me and I politely smile back. On the other side next to him is Scott, behind him Allison takes the last available seat.

All of a sudden, all our phones go off. I start to read the text, when the teacher suddenly walks in and narrates it for us. "The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." She says, she smiles at the silence she has created.

"This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." She then says, seemingly proud at what she has done. I look at my phone and then back at her. "How the hell did you get my phone number?" I ask confused. Everyone looks my way, and the teacher turns to me.

"I got it from your records." She says, making me shake my head no. "That's not possible, my school records don't include my private phone number..." I say in disbelief. She shrugs at this and turns back to the board, writing her name onto it. When I see she is ignoring my question, I look back at Stiles and Scott. They both shrug at me and I turn back, to turn my phone off. For some reason I don't trust this new teacher.

We are all reading in the book 'Jennifer' had given us, when I hear the principal over the intercom. "Scott, your mother has called. Can you please head over to the principal's office?" I look over at Scott and he immediately stands up, gathering his things. 'Jennifer' follows him outside. When I follow them with my gaze, I can see Stiles in my peripheral vision staring at me.

"Hey, Lydia-- what is that? Is that from the accident?" I then hear him ask, I look over to see what he is talking about. "No... Prada bit me." Lydia says, making me frown. Prada never bites her, like ever. "Your dog?" he then asks, making my sister roll her eyes at him. "No, my designer handbag. Yes, my dog." She says sarcastically, making me hold back my laughter.

Stiles looks my way and gives me a pointed look. I don't care and give him a big smile in return. After a few seconds he shakes his head and returns my smile with his own. "Has it ever bitten you before?" he then asks seriously again, concentrating back on the bite. "No" she says.

"Okay, what if it's, like, the same thing as the deer? You know, like, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" he then asks, making me look at Lydia with worry. She had been present when the deer hit, and now her dog... maybe something is happening specifically around her.

"Meaning what? There's gonna be an earthquake?" she then asks confused, making Stiles roll his eyes. "Or something. I just... maybe it means something's coming. Something bad." He then says, making me think. "It was a deer and a dog." She then answers annoyed. I look over to Stiles and ask "What's that thing you say about threes? Once... twice..."

Before I can finish my sentence, a loud bang is heard from next to me. I turn around and can see that a crow has smashed itself against the window. I look at in disbelief. Suddenly the sky changes, and I can see a whole swarm of crows flying our way. When they are only inches away from the window, the teacher screams for us to take cover.

"Get down, everyone! Get down! Down! Get down!" she screams, hiding beneath her desk. The windows shatter in a million pieces and I hurry to get beneath my desk, holding my hands over my head. Suddenly I feel something pull at me and cover me. I look up a bit and see that Stiles is covering my head and body with his. I look over to see Allison covering Lydia.

I grab onto Stiles his shirt and he embraces me fully. I feel bad that he is the one shielding me, when I'm the one with supernatural healing powers. He had shielded me instantly, he hadn't even thought about it. It was like it was his instinct to protect me. In that moment, I realize that he must still have feelings for me, like I have for him.

...

(Third POV) Hospital

Scott is walking through the hospital hallway with his mother. "Why didn't you tell me before?" Scott asks, making his mother sigh deeply. "Honestly? I was hoping I didn't have to..." she says, making Scott frown at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" he asks confused, making her scoff.

"Everything you've been doing-- the extra reading, the summer school, saving up for the bike, even though it scares me half-to-death..." she says, looking over at Scott. "Honey, I just didn't wanna disrupt a good rhythm." She says again, making Scott stop her from walking further. "It's not gonna stop. I-I'm gonna be better this year-- a better student, a better son, a better friend, a better everything. I promise." He explains, making Melissa nod.

"Okay..." she says with a smile. "He's in room 215 if he isn't already in surgery." She says again, making Scott sigh and nod. "Thank you." He says, before walking over to the elevator. He gets in and the doors start to close, when suddenly a stick is pushed through the doors. Scott quickly puts his hand between the doors, making them open again.

A blind man enters the elevator. "Would you hit the button for the second floor, please?" he asks, making Scott look over at the buttons. When he realizes that he had already pushed that button, because he has to be there too, he says "Yeah." With a small smile. "Thank you." The blind man, Deucalion says.

When the elevator comes to a stop again, Scott moves to get out. Before he gets out, the man starts speaking again. "You wouldn't mind helping me out for a second, would you?" Deucalion asks, making Scott look back over at him. "Um... sure?" he says, hanging his head in frustration of the situation.

Scott moves through the second floor hallway, looking everywhere for Isaac. When he turns a corner, he suddenly sees Isaac being pushed in a wheelchair, into the elevator. When the guy turns around, he smirks at Scott, before pushing a button. When Scott sees this, he immediately starts running over to the elevator, whose doors are starting to close.

He jumps through them, just in time, landing on the elevator floor before the doors close. The man, Ennis, grabs a hold of Scott and throws him against the elevator ceiling, making him fall back on the ground. He then grabs Scott again, throwing him against the elevator wall.

Scott looks up and growls at Ennis, who grabs him again and throws him against the ceiling once more, breaking the ceiling lamps in the process. When Scott tries to go another round, Ennis pulls him up by his collar, and then holds Scott up by his neck.

"Don't you realize what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha." Ennis says, growling at Scott. Right then, the elevator doors open and someone pushes their claws into Ennis' back. He lets go of Scott, before he gets thrown into the hospital hallway by Derek. "So am I!" Derek says, before pushing another button in the elevator, making the doors close again. "...Aren't you supposed to be in school?" he asks, looking down at Scott, who is still laying on the ground.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 13 27
Book 5 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST FOUR BOOKS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. Seaso...
323K 7.7K 54
[BOOK TWO] Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separa...
753K 20.1K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...
488K 10K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...