Omega (TaeKook)

By 22moon_girl97

Taehyung was one of the rare kind, a trueblood. When he returned to his pack, the last thing he expected to... More

PART I.
× one ×
× two ×
× three ×
× four ×
× five ×
× six ×
× seven ×
× eight ×
× nine ×
× ten ×
× eleven ×
× twelve ×
× thirteen ×
× fourteen ×
× fifteen ×
PART II.
× sixteen ×
× eighteen ×
! nineteen !
× twenty ×
× twenty-one ×
× twenty-two ×
× twenty-three ×

× seventeen ×

265 10 6
By 22moon_girl97

Spy

×××

There were several options one could do if the love of their lives asks them to have sex with them. For starters, they could say yes. Or they could express their love for the other. Or they could make sure they will take care of their mate. And so on...

Taehyung did none of those. He simply just ran away. Far away from Jungkook and right into his best friend's arms.

"Jimin! Jimin!" Taehyung panted.

Jimin just happened to be stress-eating in the kitchen. It was a bad habit of his. Every time Yoongi went on a mission, Jimin was calming his raging nerves with calories.

The beta turned around at the mention of his name and gulped down the remaining bites of chips in his mouth. He looked at Taehyung's panicked state, thinking hard about what could cause the fright. Then, it hit him. He turned pale, his eyes growing to the size of saucers.

"What? Did something happen to Yoongi?" His voice was weak, on the verge of crying.

Taehyung quickly shook his head. "No, nothing like that."

He received a call this afternoon, informing him that Yoongi and Hoseok and a handful of warriors they took with themselves safely left the Jeon mansion. The mission wasn't successful but at least they didn't lose any more people.

Taehyung didn't know the details since Jungkook refused to share it with him in person but he knew for a fact that no one was injured.

Jimin let out a breath of relief, placing his tiny palm against his chest. "Thank God! Then what is it?"

The trueblood went closer and grabbed the beta's narrow shoulders. He looked deeply into his eyes as he said with the most serious tone. "Jungkook wants to have sex with me."

This information was hard for Jimin to process for many reasons. Seconds ago he was convinced that his mate got hurt, so now hearing this petty problem almost made him laugh into Taehyung's face.

And he didn't understand why it was such a bad thing.

"Oh," he managed to say. "That's good. Right?"

Taehyung let go of his shoulders, letting his arms limply fall down beside his body. He looked scared and uncertain which just raised Jimin's confusion even more. "I don't know. Is it?"

This time, Jimin didn't try to hold himself back. He giggled adorably. "Oh, Tae. Sex is natural between mates."

It was in some way funny to see their mighty Head Alpha all panicked and a blushing mess because his crush has asked him out. Jimin couldn't help but find it extremely cute.

"Yeah, but..." Taehyung scraped his left arm. "We are not normal."

It was true. Since the day of marking, Taehyung and Jungkook have never even tried to act like a couple. They were on good terms, they led a pack together, they were friends. But they weren't anything more than that.

Jimin nodded as a sign he understood what Taehyung was implying. "True, but you have to do it. You're mates. It's your duty. What did you say to him?" Jimin turned back to face a bowl of chips so he couldn't see the horrified look on the trueblood's face. When he didn't receive any response other than utter silence, he glanced back.

Taehyung stood there awkwardly, kind of regretful.

"Tae," Jimin started slowly, afraid of the answer. "What did you say to him?" He repeated his previous question with more emphasis.

Taehyung sighed. "Nothing. I just... kinda ran away."

He closed his eyes, prepared for the worst but he still flinched at Jimin's thundering voice. "WHAT?!"

He opened one of his eyes, peeking a little to take in his surroundings. Jimin was pacing aggressively around the kitchen island, throwing incoherent insults at Taehyung.

He was angry for a reason. Asking someone to spend his heat with him was a very sensitive question, and omegas took it very seriously. It expressed trust.

It was an honor to receive such an offer.

Jungkook basically expressed his undying faith in Taehyung. And Taehyung just rudely rejected it by running away. Escaping without a word was probably the worst thing Taehyung could do in that situation. He couldn't have offended Jungkook any better.

"Are you even a real alpha?" Jimin roared, sticking his index finger against Taehyung's chest. Ever since Jungkook recounted how much torture he had to endure in his whole life, Jimin became very overprotective of him. The beta was his guardian angel, snapping at everyone who even looked at his Luna in the wrong way.

"I freaked out, okay? It was so sudden. I didn't think."

The beta shook his head. "That's the point, Taehyung. You never think."

The trueblood ignored Jimin's insult and just babbled out whatever was on his mind. "I just... I didn't know what to say. I don't know what it would mean to him. Until now, we certainly didn't share the same feelings. Why now?"

He looked hopelessly at his best friend but Jimin just snickered. He turned away again, focusing on the chips instead of his idiotic Head Alpha. "Has it ever occurred to you that he might be feeling the bond too? His 20th birthday is next week, after all."

Taehyung's jaw visibly dropped after hearing that information. How could he forget?

It was already the end of August which also meant that Jungkook's birthday was slowly approaching. And this year, he will become an adult too.

"Shit, you're right. Do you think he actually meant it?"

"Do I have to spell it for you? Of course, you dummy. You lived one and half years with each other without being intimate. Why else do you think he would suddenly ask you such a question if he doesn't want to?"

Taehyung's lips slowly curved into a goofy smile. Though that small grin quickly got washed away as another concern arose in his head. "But... Jungkook had sex before."

"And?" Jimin arched an eyebrow, not quite getting Taehyung's point.

"And I didn't," the trueblood mumbled in a small voice making Jimin burst out in another loud laugh.

"Do you want me to give you sex education or what? You know when two wolves love each other-"

"God, stop!" Taehyung put his palms on his ears, muffling out Jimin's irritating giggle. "I don't wanna hear it. All I'm saying is that what if I won't be enough?"

The beta's laugh died down and his features took on a much gentler form. His warm gaze landed on the alpha when he spoke. "Tae, you're his mate. Whatever Hobi did to him won't ever be as good as being with-"

But Jimin never got the chance to finish that sentence as Taehyung's eyes suddenly snapped wide, sparkling excitedly as a new idea popped out of his dump mind. "Hobi! Yes, Jimin, you're a genius! I could just ask Hoseok about Jungkook's likes and dislikes!"

Jimin's face dropped as he tried to figure out whether Taehyung was being serious or just trying to pull a really lame joke. "That's like- the worst idea ever. Don't do that!"

Unfortunately, Taehyung has already decided to do it. He was already so invested in his newfound plan that he didn't even hear the beta still talking to him.

"I'm definitely gonna do that," he grinned and nodded to himself. He grabbed Jimin's cheeks and pulled his head closer to his own face, planting a sloppy kiss on the beta's forehead. "Thank you so much! You always know how to solve my problems."

"No, no, no!" Jimin shook his head frantically, watching the Head Alpha galloping out of the kitchen. He shouted after him."Don't blame it on me! It's all on you. It's your stupid idea, you hear me? Hey!"

Taehyung ran again. He rushed on the hallways, up the stairs, through the hall, all the way to his office to make a very important call. He ignored all the wolves that were in his way, bowing deeply to him. He didn't see Beomgyu and Taehyun chatting in a corner and he didn't notice Minho and Jisung staring adoringly at each other on the stairs. All he cared for was to reach his office.

He was panting heavily by the time he arrived at his room. He slammed the door shut and leaped towards his desk, his hand already raised to make a call but then something caught his eyes. It was a yellow folder, neatly placed on his desk.

I prepared a report for you. I'll leave it on your desk tomorrow morning so you can read it. Jungkook's voice echoed in his mind as clear as he was standing beside him.

Looked like the omega went ahead of himself because the file was already laying there, just waiting for Taehyung to read it.

The trueblood didn't waste any more seconds. Already forgetting his original aim, he grabbed the folder and scratched it open eagerly. Curiosity was eating him alive so he couldn't hide the disappointed frown forming on his face once he got a look at the paper.

It wasn't a report as Jungkook previously said. His brows knitted tightly together, he rummaged through the folder, looking for something else inside. There was no use as the folder only contained one single piece of paper, with five simple words written on it.

There is a spy between us.

It took some time for Taehyung to understand the meaning. It was definitely Jungkook's handwriting, he could tell right away. But was it true?

His body fell down onto his chair, his hands still clasping the paper. He looked blankly ahead, completely bewildered. He trusted in his wolves wholeheartedly. He knew all of them by heart, he could never imagine anyone betraying him in any way. They loved him even though he was an incapable Head Alpha.

Taehyung wasn't sure how much time has passed as he just sat there, absolutely motionless. He saw the shadows stretching in the room and the walls shrouding in darkness. But he just sat there, his gaze blank, utterly devastated.

Then, after some time, his door opened and two males walked inside the small office room. They looked worn as their faces were filthy with mud and blood, their clothes hanging from their bodies like rags. But they were uninjured and that was all that mattered. 

Taehyung immediately got back to his senses. He jumped up to a standing position, welcoming the two alphas. "You're back," he declared with a small smile.

Hoseok and Yoongi copied his expression as they came closer to their leader. They nodded, being happy to be back for a few seconds before their gazes darkened. "About Jin and Namjoon-"

"I heard," Taehyung cut them short with grief lacing in his tone. 

Hoseok shook his head. "We scanned the whole place but we found no traces of them. I don't think they're there anymore."

"Then where they could be? They're betas, Hobi. They can't make it alone."

"I don't know," Hoseok shrugged. "But they're definitely not with the Jeons. They made it out somehow."

Taehyung sighed as he collapsed back onto his chair. He was getting exhausted. "I don't know what to do."

Hoseok and Yoongi shared a concerned look. They were worried for their friends and for their Head Alpha. Eventually, Yoongi stepped ahead and glanced at their leader in a gentle way. "Look, they are not in immediate danger anymore. Maybe we should just wait until they come to find us."

"If they even want to find us," Taehyung mumbled, mainly to himself. He wouldn't have been surprised if Jin and Namjoon had never wanted to do anything with him anymore. After all, he was the reason why their lives got so twisted out. He was the reason why they got imprisoned. He was the reason why they were in danger.

He let out another huge sigh, heaving up the folder Jungkook left behind. He showed the paper to them. 

They didn't look surprised so Taehyung figured they have already heard about it. "What is this?"

Hoseok spoke confidently, not wavering under Taehyung's dominating aura. "Bae Hyunsik assumes there might be a probability that we have a spy between us."

Taehyung kept his tone low, uttering his words out slowly to maintain his calm self. "And what is the basis of his assumption?"

Hoseok shrugged again, looking at Yoongi who did the same. "Nothing, actually. He just thinks that you give Jeon the opportunity with this many rescue expeditions. Without any special audit, you accept anyone who used to belong to the Jeons and he thinks it is dangerous."

Rage pumped in his veins and Taehyung felt his face heating up in anger. "No one until now has given me a reason to break my trust. This is ridiculous."

He tore the paper into thousands of tiny pieces, planting all his anger into his movements. When he was done and the once intact report fell onto his desk in small cuts, he glared at the two. "What did Jungkook say about this?"

"As far as I know, he agreed to keep an open eye but he refused revision."

Taehyung nodded, gradually getting back his cool. "Good."

A small silence followed, Taehyung staring at the mess on his desk while Hoseok and Yoongi stood awkwardly in front of him. They weren't exactly intimidated by Taehyung's outburst, they just didn't know what to say to make him feel better. That was Jungkook's job.

In the end, Yoongi broke the stillness. "May I leave now? I want to see Jimin, I'm sure he's three pounds heavier than when we said goodbye."

Taehyung just hushed him away, informing him the beta was in the kitchen the last time saw him. 

When Hoseok tried to leave too, he stopped him though. "Wait, you stay! I want to discuss something with you."

Narrowed eyes and a raised eyebrow were all Taehyung got in response. Despite his gaze, Hoseok remained silent and waited patiently for Taehyung to speak.

The trueblood on the other hand had a difficulty to collect his thoughts. He glanced down at his desk, neck and ears beating red. It did not miss Hoseok's attention, getting even more confused. 

A few minutes went by like this before Hoseok got enough and took a seat in front of the Head Alpha. "Take your time, I'll just sit down in the meantime."

His mocking tone forced a choked laugh out of Taehyung's tight throat. He took a deep breath and locked eyes with the other alpha. "I don't really know how to approach to topic subtly so I'll just say it."

Another generous amount of air was pulled into his lungs. Then, he finally said it. "How is sex with Jungkook?"

Hoseok's reaction was exactly like he imagined. The other alpha froze down, staring at Taehyung with big eyes, clearly fighting his morals not to shout at his Head Alpha. 

When he didn't say anything after a few good seconds, Taehyung continued. "Look, I know how it sounds but hear me out. He asked me to spend his heat with him and... and I know you have done it with him before so I was hoping you could give me some good advice?"

Maybe Taehyung should have stayed silent because this just made him seem like a bigger pervert.

Hoseok gulped before opening his mouth. His voice was calm but Taehyung could feel the restrained anger behind it. "I'm not going to talk about Jungkook's sex life with you."

He got up from his chair and made his way to the door. He was just about to open it when Taehyung jogged after him and grabbed his hand. "Please? I'm clueless here."

His pleading eyes were really a pathetic sight. Taehyung knew how desperate and stupid he seemed. Exactly because he was desperate and stupid.

"Even if I knew the answer to your question - which I don't know be the way, since during his heat Jungkook turns into a completely new person - I wouldn't tell you." Hoseok didn't try to hide his glare from Taehyung. "I didn't send Jungkook to you to drag me into this weird relationship again. It's been over a year since you've mated, it's about time for you two to start behaving like that. It's time to finally let go of my hand because I'm starting to get tired of pestering your asses! I want to live my own life too!" 

With that Hoseok stormed out of Taehyung's office, shutting door behind himself with a laud bang. The noise echoed inside of the trueblood's head alongside Hoseok's words.

Did he hear him right? Did he really say that he was the one who told Jungkook to ask Taehyung? If this was the case, then Jimin wasn't right. Jungkook didn't want him, he only asked Taehyung because he had to.

Taehyung felt as if he had been crushed. As if a whole herd of bulls had galloped all over his body. It hurt just as much and he felt just as wretched. 

Did he really think someone like Jungkook would want him? Jungkook asked him because he had no other choice. Just because Taehyung marked him.

"Fuck," Taehyung cursed out, thinking about he still had to face the omega. They had several things to discuss; Jin and Namjoon, the spy, the upcoming meeting with their allies.

He grabbed the handle and stomped up to Jungkook's room. He decided to act like nothing has happened. If Jungkook can fool him, then he can do the same.

Taehyung knew he was acting petty but he was angry and disappointed. He let his emotions cloud his mind as he came to a stop in front of Jungkook's door. 

Even before he could touch the door, his nostrils got filled with the Jungkook's scent. It was stronger and sweeter than ever. Taehyung's hand move on its own, opening the door wide.

He already thought that Jungkook was remarkably attractive but the image that unfolded before his eyes surpassed all imagination. 

The omega laid on the floor not far from the entrance, curled to his side. His pants and underwear were carelessly thrown a few feet away from his head. His white porcelain skin was covered with a thin layer of sweat, covering him in a shimmering gleam as his body was illuminated by the light of a lamp. His blonde hair was slightly tousled, a few strands stuck in his flushed face. His black eyes were long gone. Instead, sky-blue irises stared up at Taehyung. Behind his pink lips, white fangs flashed as he panted, desperately trying to get some oxygen into his lungs. 

With one hand, he tore the carped underneath himself, while his other hand worked deep inside his slick-dipping hole. 

"Alpha," he breathed out, raising his head. A small smile played on his face as he took his hand out of himself and crawled closer to Taehyung.

The sight and the overwhelming smell of Jungkook's pheromones were too much for Taehyung's already puzzled head. Before the omega could reach him, he stepped back and closed the door.

For the second time that day, he ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 31.9K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
5.2K 329 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...
1.2M 66.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...