Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

21- Zenith's First Birthday

545 26 87
By weasleytwinsimp11

"I'm glad you're coming with me for break! Y/n said she would love for you to come to Zenith's first birthday!" said Lucas on him and Samantha sat in a compartment coming back from Hogwarts for their easter break.

"Of course! Hopefully Graham doesn't go, he's been so annoying. Constantly sending me stupid letters about nonsense. He needs a girlfriend." said Samantha causing Lucas to chuckle. "Isn't Emilia and Y/n having a baby again? How do they make babies?"

"I don't know? Maybe we could ask Miles and Adrian when we get off." said Lucas, the train came to a stop as the two grabbed their things and hopped off the train to see their parents.

"I'll see you tomorrow then! Bye Lucas!" said Samantha as she walked off with her parents, Lucas waved goodbye when Mrs. and Mr. L/n looked at him and smirked.

"What?" asked Lucas.

"Oh nothing, how is school going?" said Mr. L/n as the family walked out of the platform.

———

"Happy birthday to my little baby!" said Mrs. Pucey as she walked in and grabbed Zenith, hugging him tightly as he smiled.

"Tankyou!" said Zenith giggling, who was dressed in a little sweater and brown pants.

"Mummy dressed you so handsome!" said Mrs. Pucey as she set him down and he went waddling away.

"We.. may have bought him a lot of present.." said Mr. Pucey as he appeared with a box, Adrian and Y/n chuckled and they walked in and set about ten boxes of present on the table.

"Oh merlin you were serious! You guys didn't have too!" said Y/n as she greeted Mrs. Pucey.

"Oh dear this is nothing, you wait until Gianna arrives." said Mrs. Pucey as Adrian cracked a smile, Mr. and Mrs. Morales arrived with Hayden, Nick, Eloise and Andres with a bunch of gift bags as well.

"Hi tio and tia!" said Andres as he went and hugged Y/n and Adrian.

"He's knowing more Spanish then French! Ugh!" said Eloise as she hugged Y/n and Adrian. "Ah! You're so beautiful, look at the belly!"

"Hope we aren't late!" said Mrs. Morales greeting Y/n with a kiss on the cheek.

"No, no, you're just in time!" said Adrian as he greeted Mrs. Morales the same way, they set the present down and went and started talking to the Pucey's as Y/n and Adrian looked at Zenith.

"He's one, Adrian!" said Y/n as she looked at her not so little baby anymore.

"Well you have another one coming so you won't miss a baby." said Graham as he peaked his hand through the door and chuckled, next to him was Samantha with a smile.

"He got so big!" said Samantha going to play with Zenith. "Is Lucas not here yet?"

"Didnt you just see him yesterday? You miss him already?" teased Adrian as Graham rolled his eyes, Samantha turned pink and looked away as Y/n and Adrian laughed.

"She's so annoying, she kept asking what time we were coming like if she doesn't basically live with Lucas." whispered Graham as Y/n and Adrian snorted.

"Whats wrong with my brother, huh?" asked Y/n as Graham rolled his eyes.

"That they're twelve!" said Graham as Adrian rolled his eyes.

"All they did was kiss! It wasn't even a passionate kiss, just a long peck." said Adrian as Y/n turned to Samantha and smiled. "What you were doing at twelve was much worse."

"Ay shut up. That's why i'm worried." said Graham as Emilia and Miles peaked their heads, holding a bunch of presents.

"We.. we may have got carried away." said Emilia her and Miles set a bunch of gift boxes and bags on the table. "Hi Sammy!"

"Hi Emilia! You look so pretty!" said Sammy as Emilia smiled, Miles picked up Zenith and tickled his stomach.

"You're so big now! A year ago your mum was almost killing us and your dad was passed out, now look at you all." said Miles causing Adrian and Y/n to smile.

"Yeah when Emilia goes into labor let's see how you react." said Adrian as Miles made a face.

"E! E! Up, up!" said Zenith as Emilia reached for him and squeezed him.

"You're so big! I can't wait until you're older so I can tell you that I helped your mom give birth!" said Emilia as Y/n snorted.

"Such a awkward conversation you'll have." said Y/n as Cane and Gianna walked in. Samantha turned around hoping to see Lucas.

"You two are still together?" asked Adrian as Gianna made a face and rolled her eyes.

"Oh my merlin! When was the last time I seen you two? You're huge!" said Gianna as Emilia and Y/n made a face and looked at her.

"We are carrying your nephews and or nieces." said Y/n as Gianna cracked a smile, Emilia chuckled as Cane looked at Miles and Adrian.

"You and Adrian will be relate soon, I forgot." said Cane as Adrian made a face and turned to Cane.

"What does that mean?" asked Adrian, Gianna showed her hand as Adrian's eye twitched, Miles' jaw dropped as Emilia, Y/n and Graham looked at each other. "You- go away. I cant even look at the two of you."

"Oh Adrian stop being so dramatic, we're just joking. It's only a promise ring." said Gianna as Adrian exhaled and looked at the two of them who were laughing.

"Gi! Gi!" said Zenith reaching his out for her.

"Yes take him, he's heavy." said Emilia as Y/n agreed.

"He is! My back hurts every time I carry him!" said Y/n as Mrs. and Mr. L/n walked in with Lucas. Samantha stood up as Lucas ran to her ignore everyone else.

"Sammy! Hi." said Lucas as she smiled.

"Hi Lucas!" said Samantha, Graham made a face as Y/n chuckled. "Hi Mrs. and Mr. L/n!"

"Hello Samantha, how are you?" asked Mr. L/n as he shook her hand.

"I'm good!" said Samantha

"You're getting some pretty!" said Mrs. L/n shaking her hand. "Isn't she Lucas?"

"Yeahhhh.." said Lucas looking at Samantha who turned red.

"They're twelve!" said Graham as Lucas and Samantha walked into the backyard.

"Oh it's so innocent, Graham. Don't you worry." said Mrs. L/n as she greeted everyone around her. The Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and Fleur walked in with presents as Mrs. L/n made her way over to them.

"Oh look at us! So pregnant!" said Fleur as Emilia and Y/n chuckled. "Is Eloise 'ere yet?"

"Yeah, shes over in the back." said Y/n as Fleur smiled and walked to the back with the rest of the Weasley.

"Hi!" said Harry as he walked with Ginny, Cane and Gianna looked at her as she looked away.

"Don't take it personal Gianna, she'll get over it." said Ron as he walked past, Hermione glanced at Ron and scoffed as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"For me!?" asked Zenith as George handed him a small box, George chuckled and nodded as Zenith gasped.

"What do you say?" said Adrian as Zenith giggled.

"Tankyou!" said Zenith as George and Angelina smiled. He opened the box to see a small wand as he pointed it out and gasped.

"It's one of our first products, from Fred and I to you." said George with a small smile as Zenith stretched his hands out to hug George.

"Oh George, you don't have to make us all cry." said Gianna as she looked away, Emilia and Y/n had tears in her eyes as George chuckled and hugged Zenith.

"Tankyou uncle Georgie, Freddie!" said Zenith as he turned to Angelina and smiled. "Down!"

George placed Zenith down as he went running to Andres, waving the wand around. "I cant believe he's one already!" said Angelina as Y/n made a face.

"I know he's getting to old." said Y/n as she led them outside, the backyard was decorated and there were balloons all over the place. Samantha and Lucas were in a corner talking as Graham looked at him.

"Oh stop it, Graham. What are they going to do at age twelve." said Emilia as Graham turned to look ah her.

"What were Adrian and Miles doing at age twelve." said Graham as Adrian made a face and looked at him.

"I mean he's right, I lost my virginity at fourteen." said Cane as Graham made a face.

"That's because your girlfriend at the time was older then you." said Miles as Emilia gave him a look.

"You're weird for thinking that they're going to do something like that, stop sexualizing them, they're kids." said Y/n watching Zenith run around with Andres.

"I'm just saying Y/n, they're kids. They were kissing, at twelve!" said Graham.

"It was the most innocent kissing, Graham." said Adrian.

"Honesty it was a peck." said Miles.

"When you two have daughters, I hope they start kissing boys at twelve." said Graham as Emilia snorted.

"Well, my daughter will not be doing that." said Adrian. "She won't even be allowed near a boy."

"Oh shut up." said Y/n as Emilia laughed.

"Yeah you better hope your daughter come out like Y/n because if they come out like you before Y/n, oh merlin you'll be in for it." said Emilia as Miles sat back and made a face.

———

"Emilia's dad said he left a bottle in here, I wonder where?" said Lucas as him and Samantha looked around the kitchen.

"Will it be this?" asked Sammy as she held a bottle, Lucas nodded as she handed it to him. Lucas grabbed it and touched her hand as they looked at each other and turned red looking away.

"Did- Uh- Well I- I can I kiss you again?" asked Lucas softly, Samantha turned red and nodded as Lucas leaned in.

"Did you find it, Lucas?" said Mr. Morales coming into the kitchen, they moved away from each other.

"Oh yeah! Here!" said Lucas handing him the bottle, Mr. Morales gave a small laugh and walked out of the house quickly as Lucas and Sammy turned back to each other.

Sammy pulled him into a kiss and their kiss was different from the other time they kissed, their mouths opened a bit as they're lips moved against each other. Emilia and Y/n came walking in to see them causing them to stop and looked at each other. Y/n cleared her throat as Lucas and Samantha pulled away quickly. "Well, you're lucky it was us who came in here." said Emilia with a laugh looking at the beet red face kids.

"Oh please don't tell Graham!" said Sammy as Emilia and Y/n bursted into laugher.

"We aren't, don't worry. You better go outside before he comes looking for you, I don't think he's notice you gone." said Y/n with a laugh as Samantha ran outside, Emilia and Y/n looked at Lucas and laughed.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" said Lucas turning red.

  "I didn't have my first kiss until I was fifteen! Look at you!" said Y/n as Emilia snorted. Lucas made a face and rolled his eyes.

"Are you two dating?" asked Emilia.

"No." said Lucas

"So you're just friends who kiss?" asked Y/n, Lucas just stared at the two girls.

"Just like her brother." said Emilia as Y/n bursted into laugher, Lucas still staring at them beet red in the face. Emilia used her wand to levitate Zenith's birthday cake as she laughed. "Come on, cake."

They walked outside to see Sammy sitting with Graham and the other boys as Lucas made his way over to her as she smiled causing Emilia and Y/n to hold back their laughs. "Now where is my baby." said Y/n as she looked around, Adrian chuckled and handed him to her as she smiled. "Little birthday boy! Ready to blow out some candles?"

"Yes!" said Zenith, Y/n took a bunch of pictures of him while Cat climbed on his head. They sung happy birthday and watched Zenith try and grabbed the flame.

"Oh no! We don't touch the fire." said Adrian blowing out the candle before Zenith can touch it. Ginny had taken Zenith into her arms as she feed him cake.

"Gin!" said Zenith as he threw the cake on her face, Gianna made a face and picked Zenith up.

"Zenith! We don't throw cake at people." said Gianna as she handed Ginny a napkin.

"Thanks.." said Ginny as Harry and Ron looked at each other. Hermione made a face as Cane rolled his eyes. "...soo.. how have you been?"

"Me?" asked Gianna surprised as she handed Zenith to Y/n who was know wiping Zenith's hands.

"No, the chair, of course you." said Ginny with a chuckle, Gianna rose her eyebrows and turned to Cane who was looking just as surprised. "I heard you're working in Runes and Symbols in the Ministry."

"Oh yeah.. yeah I am." said Gianna as Ron looked at Harry.

"You were always good at Runes in class... well always better then I was." said Hermione as Ron choked on his drink. "Oh knock it off Ronald!"

"Look Gianna... i'm sorry for how I was acting. I know.. you did care about Fred a lot. Mum tells me all time what you do for her and dad. Can we just put it past us?" said Ginny as Gianna cracked a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." said Gianna as she shook Gianna's hand.

"About time!" said Harry as Ron agreed.

———

" You're having twins?" asked Lucas as he looked at Emilia stomach.

"I am." said Emilia with a laugh.

"How are babies made?" said Samantha as Graham and Adrian spat out their drinks, Miles choked on his as Emilia and Y/n turned red, while Angelina and George laughed.

"Why on earth would you ask that question?" said Graham as Emilia patted Miles on the back.

"We were just curious, we were talking about how Emilia and Y/n are pregnant at the same time and we would how they were made?" said Lucas as Y/n chuckled awkwardly.

"Go ask your parents, they're doctors. Go. Go and asked the same question you asked us." said Y/n as Lucas and Sammy made a face and looked at each other.

"We will!" said Lucas as he grabbed Samantha hand and pulled her to his parents who were talking to the other adults. "Mum, Dad, how do you make a baby?"

"Merlin bread." said Arthur as the adults stared at the two small children.

"Why... why are you asking that?" asked Mrs. L/n

"Because we were curious on how Emilia and Y/n have a baby in them." said Lucas as his parents made a face. "You know what, i'm going to go ask Hayden and Bill, they should know!"

Y/n and the others watched Lucas make his way over to Bill, Charlie, Nick, Hayden, Eloise, and Fleur. "Hi Lucas, came to introduce us to your little friend?" asked Charlie with a smile.

"Oh yeah! This is Samantha Montague, anyways, how are babies made?" asked Lucas as Eloise and Fleur gasped, while the men laughed.

"Why such the question!" asked Eloise as she looked at Hayden who was laughing.

"Well, when a mom and a dad love each other-"

"NICOLÁS FERNADO MORALES." said Mrs. Morales as Nick bursted into laugher.

"Well he asked!" said Nick

"You'll find out in about four years." said Bill as he patted Lucas on the back and pushed him as him and Sammy looked at each other and made a face.

"Why doesn't anyone want to tell us!" said Sammy as Lucas made a face and shrugged out of annoyance.

"Miles and Adrian can you just tell us?" asked Lucas as Miles turned a shade of red while Adrian looked at Mr. and Mr. L/n. "You must know how if this is going to be your SECOND baby, Adrian."

"Yeah but.. well this is something your parents have to tell you, mate." said Adrian awkwardly.

"Do you know Graham?" asked Samantha as Y/n tried to hold back her laugh due to the fact that Zenith was sleeping in her arms.

"Yeah but I won't tell you until your forty." said Graham as Samantha and Lucas jaw dropped and looked at each other.

"You'll find out in the next two years." said Miles as Graham made a face, Y/n and Emilia were laughing as George shook his head.

"Hermione you know everything?! Will you tell me?" asked Lucas causing her to turn a bright red, Ron made a face and looked at Y/n.

"Oh stop it Lucas, you'll find out sooner or later. Just don't worry about it right now. Go and play." said Y/n as Lucas made a face and pull Samantha to a corner.

"Imagine if Zenith comes and asks us how do people have a baby, how awkward." said Adrian as Y/n face palmed and laughed. "Here, do you want me to carry him?"

"Merlin yes." said Y/n, Adrian chuckled as she handed Zenith over to him. Zenith shifted and fell back asleep in his fathers arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...
654K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...