Big time breakthrough

Von bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... Mehr

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

055. OLD BOYFRIEND

3K 84 27
Von bizzle3603

"You are so going down!" James yelled as he spun around his baseball bat while Carlos and Logan did the same "no, you're going down!" Carlos told him "I'm the king of spin!" Logan told them "I'm going down!" James yelled as he fell over Carlos and Logan soon following "I'm gonna barf." Logan told them as Kendall walked up smiling.

"Why are you all dressed up?" James asked as Carlos pointed at him "and why are there three of you?" Carlos asked as Kendall didn't answer him "Im on my way to ask Chloe on an official date." Kendall told them as Logan got up "wait. You haven't took her on a date since we got back from tour. What's been taking you so long?" He asked "you know, I don't know. It just seems like every time I'm about to ask her out, there's a complication." Kendall told them as he thought back to all the times.

Chloe was sitting on a bench in the park with her song book and guitar as Kendall stood in front of her "Chloe, I was wondering, would you like to.." but before he could finish a football hit him in the head as Chloes jaw dropped and she started to laugh as he fell and James ran up "dude, you call that a throw!" James yelled as he turned to Chloe "hey." He told her smiling as he ran off as Chloe looked to Kendall "Kendall? Kendall?" She asked but he wouldn't get up as she shrugged, strumming again.

One day in the Palm Woods lobby he ran up to her "Chloe, if you're not busy tonight.." Kendall told her as she smiled but it got ruined "Kendall!" Logan yelled as Chloe sighed, he ran up to him "help! He's crazy! Oh, hi Chloe." Logan told her as Carlos ran up jumping on Kendall "he ate my choco crunchies." Carlos told them as Kendall looked to Chloe with wide eyes and a smile as she started to laugh "oh who bought them?" Logan asked.

Then another day she was relaxing by the pool as Kendall met up with her "so Chloe, there's this movie, that I think..." Kendall began as Chloe seemed intrigued as the guys then ran up to them "hey, what are you guys doing here?" James asked as Chloe sighed "oh, are you guys finally going on date it's been so long." Carlos said tilting his head "oh, Kendall I would love to." Logan told him as Chloe laughed turning to Kendall as Logan made smooching sounds and all of them started as both of them shook there heads.

Kendall was then glaring at the guys as they were on the floor "well, that will not happen again." James told him as they all stood up "cause you are getting that date." Logan told him as they all began to leave the apartment "make way, people." Carlos yelled pushing people in the hall out of the way "boy in love here!" James yelled as they all made sure no one got in the way "step aside, thank you! Okay here we go!" Logan said as they all made it to the elevator.

"Now go up to her apartment and get that date." James told him handing over the flowers "you got this man." Logan told him as Kendall got prepared but then the elevator opened and Chloe was standing there with a guy who had his arm around her which she tried to shrug off, finally noticing the boys "oh, this is awkward, this is Jackson, my ex boyfriend." Chloe told them as they all looked shocked as Kendall's eyes went wide.

"I thought I'd stop by and see my favorite girl." Jackson told them as Chloe was looking at the floor "Chloe!" Kendall yelled as the girl looked up "Jackson, meet Kendall my somewhat boyfriend." Chloe told him as Kendall's jaw dropped "no, ha ha, I'm your boyfriend."
Kendall told her.

Kendall left her alone for some space with Jackson as he was pacing in the apartment "I am her boyfriend right? Just cause he's here visiting his favorite girl doesn't mean I can't ask her out." He told them as Katie was spying on them through the window and saw Jackson "woah baby!" Katie yelled as she saw Jackson shirtless as all the guys turned to her "that's the best looking guy at the Palm Woods ever." She told them as James scowled "what?" He told them quickly getting up walking towards the window as he looked through the binoculars as Kendall came up to.

"He's shirtless!" Kendall yelled as he watched the two chat "she's probably gonna say goodbye and send him on his way." Kendall calmed down as he saw her laugh putting her hand on Jackson's shoulder as he freaked out again "or the opposite."

"Okay, new plan. We tell Gustavo you're vomiting and can't come in to record today." Logan told him as both him and Carlos stood up "yes. And you can stay here and beat super hot and hunky guy." Carlos told him as James turned around "he's not that hot, okay." He told them as there door opened "James. Have you seen the new guy? He's gorgeous! We gotta get rid of him." Jett told them as James and Kendall agreed.

James and Kendall were hiding behind the bushes as they watch the two talk from afar "I can't make out what they're saying." Kendall whispered to him "don't worry. I can read lips. Fries, fruit, fruit, fruit, I like to look around and where my shirt off even though you have a boyfriend and I'm unattractive. Now I'm getting up and going somewhere that's not here. Nows your chance. Ask her out so that no shirt boy can go bye bye." James told him.

And as Chloe was waiting for Jackson to come back she laid in the sun as Kendall landed on the chair near her scaring her "ah!" She screams as she saw him "Chloe. Hey what's..what's going on?" Kendall asked as Chloe leaned forward "you mean with me and Jackson?" She asked him as Kendall looked at her "pfft, what no, why on earth, yes!" He yelled as Chloe looked at him.

"Your acting really weird? Don't you trust me?" She asked furrowing her brows while what she didn't see was James holding up cue cards behind her head "no, no." Kendall tried to tell James as Chloe looked at him confused "So, you don't trust me?" She asked raising her eyebrows as Jett then came in with his own cue cards "no!" Kendall yelled as Chloes eyes went wide.

"And now your acting weird again, is it me cause the only date we've been on since tour is the one with my gran?" She asked panicking "no, no, no, it's not you, and I do trust you well except for when I thought you had a thing for James." Kendall mentioned as Chloe threw her hands in the air "your still on that I told you, I like you, your my boyfriend." She told him as James then hid behind the bushes knowing this was getting bad.

"Yeah, well, we haven't exactly had time to hang out but when hot shirtless Jackson shows up your all free!" Kendall told her as she furrowed her brows and her jaw dropped "oh, so it's my fault that you haven't asked me on a date! Your the one who thinks I have a mega crush on every guy I hang out with!" Chloe yelled as she then saw Jackson arriving "Jackson." Her voice calmed down as the boy arrived.

"You know, I should probably go." Kendall tried to leave as Chloe laughed "no stay, Chloes told me a lot about you and your band." Jackson told him as his eyes went wide "but, I did get you something." Jackson told her as he opened up the box he had revealing a gold bracelet "no you did not!" Chloe squealed as James and Jett all looked up from behind the bushes secretly taking notes "yeah, I did, now give me your wrist." Jackson told her as he put it around her, Kendall got all jealous again.

And soon it was just him and James and Jett in the lobby "why would you bring up to Chloe about your jealousy over me again!" James yelled at him while Kendall's arms were crossed "I get it, I'm second hottest guy at the Palm Woods besides Jackson who right now is first but that doesn't mean you throw the two hot people she's friends with under the bus!" James told him as Jett jumped in "you mean third. I'm better looking than you." He told James as he laughed "yeah, well, the hottest girl at the Palm Woods seems to think differently!" James told him as Kendall looked at both of them.

"Guys! All I'm doing is trying to show her that I trust her and besides if Jo came back, I'm pretty sure she would trust me the same way." Kendall told them as Jett held his hand out "Jackson has got to go. He's untrustworthy, Kendall. I know because I'm untrustworthy." Jett told them as James turned to him "true." He told him.

"Look, I trust her okay. If she says there just friends then there just friends." Kendall told them walking towards the elevator in which before he went towards it Chloe had walked in and so did Jackson as Chloe dropped her notebook they both went down to grab it bumping heads, being really close to each other's faces as the elevator opened and Kendall saw them.

"Chloe!" He yelled as she rubbed her head turning to him as her and Jackson bumped heads again "it's not what it looks like, we didn't even get on the elevator together." Chloe told him hoping he'd believe her but with how crazy he's been acting she doesn't know "its true man, she dropped her notebook and we both went to pick it up bumping heads like just now." Jackson told him as both of them stood up as Jackson walked out "I'll meet you by the pool?" He asked as Chloe nodded her head, Jackson walked off.

"So, you don't trust me?" Chloe asked Kendall, crossing her arms as Kendall looked at her "no!" He told her as Chloes eyes went wide "no?" She questioned as Kendall's eyes were now as wide as hers "that's not.." he tried to tell her but she already started walking away "I've gotta go." She told him sighing as she walked away.

"Okay, let's get rid of him." Kendall told James as he walked up to him and Jett as Jett got up off the floor, soon all of them were knocking on Camilles door "oh, hey, guys. What's up?" She asked "have you met Jackson, Chloes EX?" Kendall asked as Camilles eyes went wide "no, but I hear he's dreamy and gave her a gold bracelet." Camille told them as Jett pointed to Kendall "Kendall, saw the two almost kiss." He told her.

"Are you sure about that? Cause I remember you having jealousy issues when it comes to other guys?" Camille questioned him as James pointed to him "not the point Camille, now here's the plan." Kendall told her as he pointed to James "we're gonna set a girl in elevator trap." James told them as Kendall pulled up a walkie talkie as James and Jett held up cameras "and catch them in the act of macking."

"He's from Georgia right?" Camille asked as the guys furrowed there brows "we don't really know?" They all told her as she shut her door and they waited as she returned opening it with an umbrella and a giant pink dress "why, Mr. Jackson, I do declare." Camille started as they all looked confused.

"Yeah, there not gonna believe that, that's not you." Kendall told her as James continued "We're trying to disguise you not make Chloe recognize you." James told her as Camille looked at them "well, how do you guys want me to dress?" She asked as all of them started laughing making hand motions as the girl shut her door.

Finally opening the door, she came out in a blonde wig with bangs and sunglasses as she had heels on and a dress with a trench coat "how's this?" She asked them as they all agreed "yep." Kendall told her "that's it." James added as Jett pointed at him "I'm better looking then James." He told her as Kendall pulled her out "ow! Be careful these are Chloes shoes and I haven't walked in them before!" Camille told him.

"Okay, so her and Jackson have a thing for elevators, and that's where we'll trap them." Kendall told her "So I'm gonna ride the elevator until I run into them." Camille told him as the elevator dinged "yeah. Then he's gonna try and kiss my girlfriend and she's gonna try and kiss him back. In which James and Jett will be waiting in the lobby to get it all on film." Kendall told her pushing her into the elevator "this seems wrong?" Camille told him as the elevator shut.

Reaching the lobby Camille waited in the elevator as James and Jett leaned out as she looked to them whispering "have you seen them?" She asked as they shook there heads "no." They whispered as Chloe walked towards the elevator, James and Jett hid while Camille walked to the corner of the elevator as she didn't notice her but then Chloe realized she forgot her song book as she walked out.

Where Kendall was the elevator dinged as Jackson stood there "yo, hey dude I totally just got my apartment it's awesome." Jackson told him as the elevator shut again as Kendall pulled up his walkie "he's in the north elevator. I repeat he's in the north elevator!" He told them as the elevator next to him dinged as Camille showed up with no Chloe "I swear! She was just in here but she got off!" She told him but before she could say anymore the elevator shut.

Jackson was downstairs getting out of the elevator as Chloe was walking back from the pool looking through her song book as she then knocked into Jackson as she walked into him both then fell on top of each other in the elevator "sorry." Chloe told him as she got off him "it's okay, I got my room key though." Jackson told her as she helped him up "good that's good." Chloe told him fixing her hair as the door closed "he's got a room key?" James and Jett asked as Camille reached the lobby again as she got out of the elevator looking towards Jett and James.

"There headed upstairs!" They yelled running towards the stairs "what?" Camille asked freaking out as the two then reached the floor Kendall was on as Jackson and her were just standing next to each other. Kendall realized Chloes hair was a mess and she didn't notice him as she was still looking through her song book as Jackson stood there looking at the ground, Kendall was trying to take a picture of them but then the elevator shut and they went down again as James and Jett made it "there in the elevator together." They told him as Kendall pointed "and they're headed downstairs." He told them as they ran.

The elevator then shook as they were headed down and since Chloe was in heals she lost her balance as Jackson caught her but before James and Jett could get a picture the elevator shut but then Chloe realized something as she saw someone in the corner "Camille?" Chloe questioned as the girl was in all of the items the blonde had lended her "no, no, it's not Camille, I'm Courtney." Camille tried a different voice but it didn't work as Chloe sighed.

"Who's Camille?" Jackson asked as he put Chloe straight up again making sure she was stable as she walked over to her friend and taking off the wig "she's my best friend at the Palm Woods or at least she's supposed to be when she's not getting dragged into Kendall's jealousy plans!" Chloe told her as the elevator dinged opening on the level Kendall was on.

"Anyway, it was so nice to meet you Jackson. And Chloe I'm really sorry." Camille told them as she walked out of the elevator as Chloe turned around holding her blonde wig with her arms crossed while Jackson stood there looking at Camille leave "it was so nice to meet Chloes best friend at the Palm Woods." Jackson told her as the girl walked out as Chloe glared at Kendall as Camille stood next to him both waving.

"We're gonna need to talk." Chloe told him throwing her blonde wig at him as the elevator dinged and the doors closed as Kendall's smile turned to a sad face as he looked at the wig as, James and Jett ran up "it's too late. Chloe found out about Camille." Kendall told them as he held up the wig "ooh, and he doesn't seem to be a big fan of you." Jett told him as Kendall sighed.

"Well, Camilles not gonna be able to catch the two in the act no more since they found out about her disguise." Jett told them as Camille looked offended "well, I'm sorry. It's his fault I almost lost my best friend since he keeps dragging me into his jealousy plans!" Camille told them as Kendall looked to her "he's gonna kiss her, I know it." Kendall told them.

"Yeah, well, who else can we disguise at the Palm Woods who Chloe won't recognize so we can catch them." James told him as Kendall seemed to think about it as he then looked to James and Jett.

Who soon were dressed as girls "you guys look hot." Camille told them "you better ask her on that date after this." James told him as Jett checked himself out "I'm prettier then you." Jett told him "you are not!" James told him flipping his hair.

Chloe and Jackson walked in the hallway as she figured out Kendall's plan B "So, since my boyfriend doesn't trust me, he'll probably have James and Jett dress up like girls and try to catch us in the act of kissing each other, So.." but then Chloe tripped on nothing as Jackson caught her and both Camille, James and Jett all caught them "aha!" They all yelled as both of them looked towards them.

"Wow, you were totally right and that's also something I would like to unsee." Jackson told her as Chloe laughed "yeah, same." She told him and then James looked to the other hallway "did you get enough!" He yelled as Kendall appeared "I think we got enough evidence." Kendall told them as Jackson put her back up right "what evidence? The only thing he's done has caught me cause I'm breaking in my new shoes." Chloe told him as he walked forward.

"Yeah but what about earlier in the elevator with your song book, your hair was all a mess and he looked guilty!" Kendall yelled as Chloe sighed "dude, she wasn't looking where she was going as she knocked into me both of us then fell over just like earlier with the notebook, no kiss. Besides I'm leaving anyways." Jackson told him as Kendall's eyes went wide.

"Jackson, it was nice, seeing you but I think you should go and give this bracelet to someone else." Chloe told him taking it off and handing it over "thanks Chloe, it was nice meeting you guys." Jackson told them as he left and Chloe glared at Kendall "would you like to start or should I?" Chloe asked as she walked over to the elevator as Kendall followed the elevator shutting behind them.

"I have been a complete jerk all day and a terrible boyfriend since we got back from tour and I made you think that I didn't trust you which I do." Kendall began as Chloe nodded her head, laughing "yeah, well, I trust you as well, So, I was thinking.." Chloe began but he cut her off "I can get us onto the guest list for this cool party, date.." Kendall told her as Chloe laughed.

"Yeah, well nothing could beat the Ferris wheel kiss in London where there were fireworks it was magical." Chloe told him as he just stared at her "why are you staring at me?" Chloe asked as he shook his head "cause your amazing." Kendall told her as he leaned in to kiss her, pulling her closer to him as they kissed.

"Kendall?" Someone asked as both members of the couple recognized that voice as they pulled away from each other "Jo?" Kendall asked shocked.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.7K 382 30
After taking her chances at a nationwide talent competition, songwriter Roxanne Somerset finds herself moving across the country to sunny Los Angeles...
115K 2K 68
"I'm sorry Natalie, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-" "No, this was supposed to be my happy place Kendall. I thought that moving out here for a...
44.4K 616 68
Join Isabella Spade on her journey through out her own musical career along with four other boys from Minnesota who nothing about music and a lot abo...
8.1K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...