Mio Amore Rosso

By Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... More

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack 🔥
Aftermath
reassurance and realization
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce 🔥
Promises / offical meetings
kidnapping 🔥
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? 🔥
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
First impressions / Family conversations
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
The phone call / Airport arrival
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
I'm here / Life saving & truths
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
Going home / The proposal
10K!!!!

Meeting Tim / talking things out

318 12 0
By Daughterofthebatfam

Damian POV 6 yrs old.

I laid my head on Dick's shoulder while he talked to Aunty Diana. She came over to watch us when daddy left. It was late and I didnt understand why daddy had to leave, or when he'd be back. He seemed upset, and so did Dick. They wouldn't tell me why though.

That's okay. Soon I'll be seven. Then when I ask questions, they have to answer me.

Aunty Diana was talking about how late it was when daddy and Alfred finally walked in. I shot up in Dick's arms, eagerly wiggling around so he'd put me down.

When he finally did, I ran over to them, only stopping when I noticed daddy holding something. Or someone.

A boy.

I frowned, looking up at daddy confused then back at the boy, looking at his face. He had been crying, but was sleeping now I think.

"Daddy where'd you go?" Before he could answer me, Dick was beside me, asking more questions than I could count and looking at the boy just as confused as I am.

Daddy shushed both of us when the boy in his arms stirred a little, whining faintly before tucking himself closer into daddy. He didn't wake up though and Daddy sighed in relief then told us to wait for him as he headed upstairs with Aunty Diana.

Tilting my head to the side, I pouted a little, watching them go out of view. "He's small like me. Who is he? Why was he cryin? Why did daddy bring him here?" Looking up at Dick, I watched him shrug. "I don't know, Dami."

I huffed, then yawned and rubbed my eyes feeling sleepy again as i calmed down from all the excitement. Dick noticed and picked me back up, cuddling me into him as we waited for daddy.

When he finally came back down the stairs, he was alone and I frowned deeply. "Daddy, where'd you put him?" I reached out for him, leaning away from Dick. He took me and held me on his hip, rubbing my back a little.

"I laid him down, Damian. He's had a long, rough day and he's very tired." As I nodded, I yawned again and laid my head on his shoulder. It had been a long day for me too. I was ready to go to sleep and would happily fall asleep in Daddy's arms.

Dick looked a little impatient. "Dad, who is he?" We both curiously waited for that answer as Daddy took a deep breath, motioning for Dick to come closer before sitting down.

He held me in his lap as Dick walked over to him. He was quiet for a moment, but gave both of us a kind, tired smile. When he finally spoke, his voice was soft and gentle.

"His name is Timothy. He's gonna be living with us now. It's gonna be hard for a little bit, he'll be sad and confused so just give him some space and be nice okay." He hugged both of us, kissing our heads before standing back up.

Dick and I both nodded and I tilted my head again, giving daddy a thoughtful look. "So...he's my brother now?" Daddy gave me a small smile and nodded. "Yes, Dami. He's a little older than you though. But I think you'll get along great."

He kissed my head, then set me on the floor next to Dick. "It's late. Go get in bed. You can meet Tim in the morning." He kissed Dick's head next before waiting for us to head up to bed.

We both said goodnight to him, then Dick grabbed my hand, walking with me upstairs.

I didn't know exactly how I felt about having another brother. Dick was all I needed. He was the best big brother, but I was excited to have someone here around my own age. I still didn't know why he was here, but maybe we could be friends.

_________________________________

Damian's POV.

When I heard the door unlock, I moved off the couch, rushing towards it.

I had been in the same position from before when father came back. I had just been sitting there, thinking over everything that had happened with Tim since we got here.

It all seemed so crazy to me, but I also felt the need to be here for Tim. He obviously found something life changing. Was it life changing in a good way though?

That's what I needed to know.

Tim walked in with Jason right behind him, both of them laughing and smiling gleefully. I stopped, tilting my head to the side in slight curiosity while watching them.

Tim was wearing sweatpants that definitely weren't his and the shirt he had on could easily fit father. My eyes widened, realizing they had to be Jason's.

Tim never wore other people's clothes. Ever.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, staying that way as Tim's eyes met mine and he greeted me. "Hey, Dami." I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Tim didn't seem to notice, but Jason did.

"You okay, kid?" Glancing at him oddly, I closed my mouth then looked back at Tim, taking a deep breath before speaking. "Can I ask you something?" I mentally kicked myself at how hesitant I sounded, but Tim just nodded. "Sure."

He kissed Jason softly, like it was the most natural thing he'd ever done before asking Jason to wait for him out here in the sitting room. When he nodded, Tim turned, making his way to his room and motioning for me to follow.

I followed quickly, glancing back at Jason before focusing all my attention on Tim. On his smile and the bounce he had to his step. "You seem...happy."

Shoving my hands in my pockets, I watched him as he gathered his things.

He stopped and looked at me again, just smiling, his eyes seeming to sparkle. "I am, Dami. I can honestly say that." He chcukled, giving me a genuine smile before continuing to collect his stuff.

Closing my eyes for a moment, I collected my thoughts. "You love him...don't you? He's...different. He's good. Good for you." I moved, sitting down on the bed as I talked.

It was obvious already that this was much more then Dick or any of us had realized.

"Damian, he is different. He...his touch...it doesn't make me hurt or make me feel disheveled. I can't explain why, but it's amazing." He held my gaze for a moment before looking down at his hands, grinning to himself.

I just sat there, taking it all in. I felt relieved and somewhat reassured. "That's-"

shocking, unbelievable, prodigious.

"Amazing." Tim nodded, zoning out for a moment with a blush spreading across his face.

When he continued packing up his things, I found myself smiling. All these years I watched him force himself into physical things. Into these relationships that he didn't really want.

Why?

Because he just wanted to be normal? If I knew anything about my brother, he wasn't normal. He was Tim. He was special and deserved happiness and all the real, genuine love in the world.

"I'm really glad you left with him. I'm sorry Dick was...well, a dick. Father seems to understand that this is good for you though." Father had told me so many times, he just wanted us to be happy in our lives. Tim finally was.

He turned to me again, smiling wider and walked over to me after setting his bag by the door. "That means the world to me, Dami. I mean...it really does." He leaned forward, pulling me into a hug.

I froze, gasping abruptly. My eyes widened as he pulled me up off the bed and onto my feet to properly hug me.

What was happening?

Feeling tears in my eyes, I swallowed hard, finally moving my arms around him.

We'd been brothers over ten years and in all that time, he had never once instigated a hug with me. Not because he didnt love me, I know he did. He just never did this with anyone and it shocked me.

Tim was hugging me.

"Thank you, Damian. Thank you so much." When his arms tightened around me, mine tightened around him.

He was really hugging me. Tim, Mr. Touch me and I'll punch you, was really hugging me. The decision to be spontaneous had really been the best thing he'd ever done.

My fingers curled into his shirt, part of me hoping this hug would last forever. "You're welcome, Tim. As long as you're happy, I'm gonna be happy for you. You're my big brother and I want to support you, because I know you'd do the same for me."

I knew he would. He'd been a huge support to me, even when he was still figuring out his new life with us. He seemed to always show me the backing I needed.

Even if we fought, which we did occasionally, he always came to me after, asking if I was okay or still upset. We'd been through so much together and I was so glad I could be here for this part of his life now.

He sniffled, then I did. We're we both crying?

Seriously what the hell is happening? This is fine. This is great.

I moved closer, hugging him tighter. "Tim?" I sniffled again as we pulled away from the hug. "Yeah, Dami?" His smile was wide and bright. Happiness radiated off him like I'd never seen before. "I just...i'm glad you decided to be spontaneous."

When he started laughing, I did to. It was such a pure laugh as he wiped a tear from his eye. "Me to, Dami. Hey, do you wanna come with me and Jason? We're gonna go get some Gelato." He grabbed his bag, still smiling at me.

I thought a moment, sure that Dick would hate this idea.

Screw Dick.

Jason seemed trustworthy to me and I don't trust anyone easily. Neither does Tim. "Sure. I'd love to." I grinned and followed him back out of the room and over to Jason.

I felt completely sure about this situation now. Having no doubt that Tim was happy. Jason had given me no reason not to trust him and if Tim was smiling and laughing and hugging, of all things, hell I knew for certain Dick was wrong.

Tim was different in such a good way. He was still very much Tim, very much my awkward, gawky brother, but somehow better. Jason was doing something to Tim that we had tried to do for years.

He was helping him feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 398 36
"Son of Dead, hear wise, You come here to demise, The world erupts into chaos, when the angel has to be fought. Stop the darkness before it departs...
26.7K 551 17
Nico returns to Camp after being gone for 6 years, and he's completely different, and he's come with a surprise. I own nothing, it belongs to Rick R...
8.4K 271 22
After Jason Todd's Death, He Became Red Hood. Wondering Town Until He Came Across, Dick Grayson. His Love For Him Was The Same As When He Was A Kid.
47K 3.2K 69
Book TWO of 'Alpha, Beta, Omega'. Daily updates!!!