private affair ✨ || ksj au [C...

By eleni_cherie

"I just need someone to talk to." "It's alright. I can still be your private affair." He was desperate for c... More

the virgins - private affair
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
final

2.1

78 10 4
By eleni_cherie

»»»

It was a bit before midnight on a Saturday. Seokjin was driving back home through the warm night. Almost having reached his apartmant. It wasn't late, but he still felt tired for some reason. Despite having gone out with his classmates for a couple of drinks, he hadn't drunk too much. Obviously also because he couldn't, having to drive his car back but also because he simply didn't feel like getting black-out drunk. He felt like falling asleep even without alcohol. He was just glad he was done with all his exams now. Unsure that he would have had any more energy left for more.
Besides, he wasn't sure what he had done if he had really become completely drunk. He might have showed up at Yongsun's doorstep and embarrassed himself. And he simply couldn't do that. He wasn't a teenager anymore.

Furthermore, the last time he had got completely wasted was years ago, at the farewell party his friends had thrown back in Seoul. He didn't know how his body would react to that now. Generally, he felt like having grown way too old this past year.

Maybe getting completely wasted wouldn't have been such a bad idea after all though . It was better than bathing himself in self-pity over Yongsun not being able to commit to him.
Well, at least she was still talking to him. Stopping at a red light, he took his phone from his pocket. Checking if she had replied to his text.

Yongggie (10:11pm): hey

Yongggie (10:11pm): what are you up to ?

Jinnie (10:20pm): i'm out w some classmates

Yongggie (10:31pm): oh okk :)

Jinnie (10:35pm): haha why, what are youu up to?

She hadn't replied though. It was alright though. She was probably busy.

He tossed the phone back onto the passenger's seat. Seeing the light having turned green then. With a dragged sigh, he drove off.

Even if she said she had feelings for him- at least that was what he remembered her saying back then. However, he couldn't be sure what what exactly those feelings were.
It could have been anything from a crush to love.
However, even if it was love, being in love wasn't always reason enough to actually be with someone. Some people simply weren't meant to be and maybe he and Yongsun were part of them as well.

Obviously, this thought made his heart ache a little, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. It wasn't in his hand, it was in hers.
He could show up at her doorstep after all, not drunk and with flowers. Begging her to take him.
But wouldn't that rather draw her further away of him?

Driving down the dark roads, past the bright store lights he started absent-mindedly tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.
And then it hit him that he hadn't bee. any better. He hadn't specified his feelings either. Because he hadn't been entirely sure what they were either. He had only known that it was way more than a simple crush. His feelings went deeper than that. But he hadn't been sure how deep.
He had been too intoxicated to think straight and just wanted to kiss her with her lips so close to his. Neither had he realised it when they had breefly talked in the morning.
He internally groaned then, his eyes wandering to one of the neon lights he passed by. A giant heart with a smiley.

What if that was the reason she was taking so much time?

Turning right, he entered his street. Already seeing the sign of the coffee shop next to his apartment building. He was finally home. Feeling more exhausted than before. Not wanting anything more than just lay in his bed and sleep.

Stopping the car in front of the entrance of the underground carpark, he lowered his window. Starting typing in the gate's code when suddenly hearing a knock on the passenger's window.

Startled and ready to face a cold death, he looked over his shoulder. His eyes widening when seeing none other then Yongsun opening the dpow and climbing in. Sitting down in the seat next to his.
Her frowning as she started shifting uncomfortably. Her hand grabbing his phone out from underneath her. Looking at it confused.

"Uh, hey?" He was unsure on how to react. Taking a better look on her clothes. A short red jumpsuit and her long leather coat. Her long waves cascading down her shoulders. Her eyes framed by dark eyeshadow and eyeliner and of course, her red lipstick.
He knew that look. Of course he knew it. It was her hooker outfit. Something inside him breaking.

Yongsun nodded shyly. "Hey."

He pursed his lips and simply sat back. Watching the gate in front of them opening, he started the engine again and drove the car in. Parking it at his spot. Both awkwardly sitting there then.

"So?"

"So?"

"So.. what are you doing here?"

She just shrugged. "I was waiting for you to come back."

He glanced at her, confused. "How long have you been waiting?"

"About an hour, I guess. I didn't know when you'd come back."

"Why didn't you just tell me you were here waiting? I'd have left earlier for you."

A small smile forming on her lips. Her eyes wandering to her fingers as she was fumbling with the fabric of her jumpsuit that was peeking out of her coat. "You were with your classmates and had fun. You weren't lonely for once. So I didn't want you to leave earlier for me."

Seokjin didn't say anything. He was just staring at her for a moment, before taking the key out of the ignition. Opening his car door then, he slided them into his pocket. "Come, let's go," he said then motioning with his head outside. She silently followed and they left the underground carpark. Entering the elevator to the penthouse.

"Oh," she said then. Staring at him bewildered. "Did you cut your hair?"
In a reflex, his hand went up to his indeed shorter hair. Running his fingers through the waves. Smirking down at her. "Yeah, a little. I was bored and felt like it."
Her eyes widened more. "You cut it yourself?" she asked buffled. Her hand tugging at one of his strands lightly as he nodded. Feeling his ears blushing at her touch. She hummed, letting go.
Folding her arms then, leaning back at the mirrow behind them. "I liked your longer hair a lot. But I guess with that face you can wear them however you want and still look great."
Her comment making him laugh out amusedly. "Right? I'm just insanely handsome no matter what I do," he grinned. Causing a giggle escaping her lips as well. Seeing him being his usual silly self was something she had missed quite a lot. Shaking her head then, she looked away. "You are."
He smiled, huffing. "You're saying it as if you weren't beautiful.."

She swallowed.

Hadn't he said that during that one night as well? Or was it just wishful thinking?

The doors opened then and he didn't say anything. His eyes laying on her for a few more seconds before he adverted them and got out. Her following behind quietly.

After reaching his door, he unlocked it and they entered the dark apartment. Him switching on some lights while kicking off his shoes. Her also slowly taking off her pumps, leaving them at the entrance while walking up to him. Letting her coat slide down her shoulders, leaving it on the couch.
Her steps holding an uncertainty till she eventually stood right beside him. In front of the big glass window.

"You didn't ask me why I was waiting for you though," she quietly said then. Seokjin tensing up. Eyes fixed on one of the many lights in the distance. Sensing her glance piercing him through the reflexion in the window.
"Maybe I'm just too afraid to ask."
"Why?"
"Because I might not like the answer."
For a moment there was silence. Nothing but an empty echo spreading around them. The illuminated skyline shining through the darkness outside and into the dimly lit room.
"Jin, look at me." Yongsun's voice was stern, yet fragile. It was one of the rare moments she was insecure and shy. One of the rare moments only he got to see.
Seokjin didn't dare to move though. He didn't dare to look her in those dark eyes.

"Jin.." she repeated quietly and he felt her delicate fingers on his cheek. Her hand cold against his burning skin. Forcing him to eventually lay his eyes on her. Slowly turning his whole body towards Yongsun. And they were standing there, breathing deeply. Her staring into his big, soft eyes. Her hand still on his cheek.
"I came here to tell you, you were right," she breathed then, "I wasn't sure if I was ready. But I am sure now. I'm ready."

Seokjin's lips turned into a sad smile. His hand gently grabbing her wrist, lowering it. "Yong." He sighed.
It wasn't like he was the jealous type. He wasn't that at all. However, the possibility of her having been with someone else that night, almost killed him. He had to know. "You were out tonight, right? As.. as a hooker."

She bit her lips, not able to deny it. "I haven't slept with anyone though," she said. The expression on her face serious. Making him believe her words. "I.. haven't gone out as a hooker or slept with anyone since.. pretty much since I met you. After all, we were spending the days I'd normally go out together. I didn't need anyone else for company. I.. didn't need anyone else to have a nice time with. Or feel less lonely. I had you."
"And why were you out tonight?" he whispered.
"Because of what you said," she said, taking a step closer to him. "I wanted to be sure that I'm indeed ready to give up this part of my life. This small part of my independence. And after wandering around and letting every car pass by, not feeling like getting into anyone of those, I was sure I was ready." Slowly her heels rose from the ground and she drew him closer to her, her arms wrapping around his neck. "Because I much rather wanted to be here, with you."
He smiled, sensing her warm breath on his lips. His arm wrapping around her lower back while the other caressed her cheek.
Slowly bending towards her. Her face close to his. He could see her smirk in the dim light. And it made his heart melt. He loved her cheeky smile. He loved her having her arms around his neck. And he loved her.
"Saranghae. You know what that means?"
"I know. And I love you," she whispered and kissed him.

Soon sensing the straps of her jumpsuit sliding down her shoulders.
Her hands wandering down to his chest, gripping his shirt then. Tugging on it lightly until he took it off.
Not breaking the kiss as they made their way to his bedroom. And they kissed until she let herself fall onto the cool sheets. Her dark waves spreading around her. Contrasting with her skin.
Him reconnecting their lips as his body followed hers. Her fingers gliding over his torso, eventually finding their way again to the back of his neck. And they still kissed when his arms wrapped around her hips.
And they kissed until they weren't only kissing anymore.

»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.7K 19
Jimin is crazy.....but he's crazy for you.... You hate with your life, heart, and passion But what if all was a misunderstanding ? And if everything...
996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
779K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...