Unchangeable Heart (Bleach re...

By ghostsmonaca

[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been livi... More

A/n
Prologue pt. 1
Prologue pt. 2
Chapter 1: Recruits
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: Ichigo meets the Visored
Chapter 4: More training?
Chapter 5: Lieutenant Kyōraku
Chapter 6: Garganta
Chapter 7: Baraggan
Chapter 8: Aizen and Tōshirō
Chapter 9: Aizen Sōsuke
Chapter 10: (Y/n) VS Aizen
Chapter 11: Inner World
Chapter 12: Awoken
Chapter 13: Muken
Chapter 15: House Kurosaki
Chapter 16: Mayuri's experiments
Chapter 17: Kurosaki Yuzu
Chapter 18: Xcution
Chapter 19: Ginjō Kūgo
Chapter 20: The Third Division
Chapter 21: Kira Izuru
Chapter 22: Life as a Captain?
Chapter 23: Duties of a Captain
Chapter 24: Ichigo's decision
Epilogue
Stuff
Past Chapter 1: Hollowfication
A/n

Chapter 14: Human world

843 23 3
By ghostsmonaca

A month later

You were standing in front of the Senkai Gate, in a Gigai with your Zanpakuto sheathed on your hips. "So, I don't know when I'll be back."

Zaraki shrugged. "I don't care. Go."

You chuckled. "Right! Goodbye, Captain!"

With that you stepped inside and followed the Hell Butterfly all the way to the other side. It was pretty dark and you hadn't been there in a long time.

When you arrived, it was day. Possibly afternoon. "It's true..." You mumbled to yourself. "I cannot sense Ichigo's reiatsu... Yet I can sense where he is... Like Isshin."

You chuckled, walking through the streets of Karakura Town. Suddenly you heard some people from behind you. "Oi! Did you just say Ichigo?!"

Upon turning around, you were met by a gang. "Um, yes. What about it?" Your Zanpakuto was hidden by the coat you were wearing so they couldn't see anything.

"We need to know where he is." Probably their leader demanded.

You chuckled, seeing him holding one of his beaten up friends. "What if I refuse?"

"We'll beat the answers out of you." He said, smirking. It didn't scare you one bit. Like, at all.

You acted surprised and scared. "Oh no! Okay, I'll tell you."

When you turned around and began leading them to the school, you felt them smirking behind your back. You heard them planning how they were going to beat you up anyways.

Eventually you reached the school, the leader of the group took you from behind and held his arm around your neck. You smirked when it happened. "Oh no! Help me!" You yelled dramatically.

"Where's Kurosaki Ichigo?!" The leader yelled. "Kurosaki?!"

You took the man's arm, in attempt to make his grip less tight. Though it was pretty difficult without actually throwing him down.

"Kyōraku-san?" You heard from your right. It was the blue-haired Quincy. "How did you get in that situation?"

You chuckled, letting the arm of the leader go. "Hey Ishida!" With a wave and a smile you were able to confuse the leader. He really thought he was strangling you.

Immediately his grip got tighter. "Keep quiet woman or I'll kill you. Are you Kurosaki?!"

You frowned, looking up at him. "Hey, that's not Ichigo. That's Ishida."

Ishida was confused as well. He didn't understand how someone like you would get in such a situation. "Kyõraku-san... How?"

You smiled, looking back at Ishida. The grip on the man's arm got even tighter. It didn't bother you at all. "Basically, I let them take them me. I was curious to see what they would do. You can watch me beat them up now."

Then Ichigo came from behind the corner. "(Y/n)!" He yelled, pointing at you.

A big smile appeared on your face as you pointed back. "Yo Ichigo!"

The leader who was holding you, looked back between you and him. "That's him?!"

You nodded, looking at the leader. "That's Kurosaki Ichigo."

The man's grip got tighter. "Tch." He clicked with his tongue. "I have no use for this woman anymore."

You grunted, making fists with your hands. "If you continue I'll actually pass out soon."

Ichigo stepped backwards. "Ishida..." He whispered. "Get back."

"Huh? What's going on?" Ishida whispered back, following Ichigo's lead.

You were completely done with the leader and the gang. It was enough now. "Hey leader, choose. Let me go or die. Wait I'm not allowed to kill people. Let me go or pass out."

"Shut up woman or I'll kill you!" He yelled, his grip getting even tighter.

You sighed. "Oh well then."

With one elbow hit in the stomach, the man flew backwards, releasing you. You took a few deep breaths, resulting in a sigh. "Hey Ichigo, this so-called gang isn't really all that spectacular."

Ichigo chuckled. "You can have em if you want."

Soon the whole gang just began swinging at you. You knocked them all out with a single finger flick.

Ishida and Ichigo were arguing about something and soon you were done because the others didn't want to try.

"Kurosaki." A voice called from behind. "It's good to see you looking healthy as ever."

You pointed at the dude and began snickering. "It's you!"

The man twitched. "Oh Urahara shut up!"

"(Y/n)..." Ichig began. "You know this guy?"

Then the new guy got pushed over by a woman with glasses. She soon beat the remaining gang members up as well. "You look like you're having fun... Ichigo-chan."

You backed away, joining Ichigo and Ichida's row. "Hey Ichigo, who's that?"

"My boss..." Ichigo replied, sweating.

Before you even realized what she talking about, she came running towards Ichigo, taking his face and kidnapping him.

"Amazing.." Ishida mumbled. "It took her less than a second to fold Kurosaki like laundry and take him away."

You frowned, crossing your arms. "Are we even sure that woman is human?"

Ishida pushed his glasses up. "I don't think we should assume anything."

You shrugged. "Oh well, I'm going home. Bye Ishida! Was fun meeting you again!"

You waved him off and began making your way to Ichigo's house. He referred to it as 'home' and Isshin said many times before that you could do so as well.

On your way there, you saw two other familiar faces. They were walking up in front of you. "Inoe-san, Sado, is that you guys?"

The two turned around and Inoe smiled brightly upon seeing you again. "Kyōraku-san!" She ran up to you and pulled you in a hug.

You smiled, hugging her back. "Yo, long time no see."

Sado also walked up to you and nodded as a greeting. "Good day."

Inoe pulled back, examining you from head to toe. "You're still so beautiful."

You almost choked on your own spit. "Excuse me, what?"

Sado smiled. "You do realize she's like over a 100 years old."

You blinked a few time. "Sado, please never discuss a woman's age. I look good for my age, alright? Although, I never asked to look like a high schooler."

Inoe giggled. "You do look great! I'm glad to see you're awake again! Kurosaki-kun was super worried!"

Sado agreed. "He didn't want to leave until you were better."

Inoe nodded. "But Captain Kyōraku said that would be out for a while."

You chuckled, stretching a little. "Well, I'm all good now. I also got my position as Lieutenant back, which is amazing. I'm officially a Shinigami again."

Inoe smiled, she knew how important that role was to you. "I'm so happy for you!"

You smiled back. "Thank you Inoe-san!"

"Orihime is fine!" She said happily.

Calling someone by their first name was something you'd only do if the other person gave permission. It's out of respect.

"Well, thank you Orihime-san. You can call me by my first name as well if you want to."

Inoe immediately waved her hands in front of her, shaking her head. "No no! I could never! You're a Lieutenant after all, so much better than me. I couldn't!"

You chuckled. "Take a close look at this."

Inoe curiously looked at what you were going to do. Sado looked as well.

You opened your hand, palm facing upwards. "Hadō #31 Shakkahō." Instead of firing it, you kept the ball of red light in your palm and shaped it into a heart using your reiatsu.

Inoe's mouth opened. "Wow~! That's so cool!"

You handed the heart over to Inoe. "Orihime-san, take this as my thanks. Thank you for everything. Sado, this is also for you."

When Inoe had the heart of red light in her hands, you snapped in your fingers. The heart split into two and one part went over to Sado's hands.

"Once you want it to disappear, it will." You said to them, smiling. "I'll get going. Bye bye."

"Bye!" Inoe waved you off, along with Sado.

You began walking back towards Ichigo's house. Just a few more meters and you were there.

The house still looked the same, you opened the little gate and rang the bell. It was Isshin who opened the door. "(Y/n)! Come on in!"

You smiled brightly, seeing your old friend again. "Yo Isshin."

Isshin stepped to the side to let you inside. You walked in, going straight to the living room and sitting down on the couch.

"Who's that?" A girl walked in the living room, followed by a taller one.

You looked and them and waved. "My name's Kyōraku (Y/n), I'm one of your father's old friends."

The little girl smiled, bowing. "Hi! I am Kurosaki Yuzu!"

"Kurosaki Karin." The older one replied.

Then Isshin walked in. "Ah! So you have all met, how nice! Can you two leave for a little while? (Y/n) and I have some things to talk about."

"Okay!" Yuzu said, leaving immediately, taking Karin with her.

"Karin-chan, ask questions after we're done here!" You yelled when the door closed.

Isshin sat down on the couch in front of you and sighed. "I'm glad to see you're doing well."

You nodded. "Same, I heard Ichigo was worried about me but when I heard what he did, I was the one who was worried."

"Alright, I'll tell you about what happened."

Word count: 1622

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 318 12
Ichigo gets picked for the student exchange program to represent Karakura High School, Ichigo is transferred to Homurahara Academy. What happens when...
Belonging By Nina

Fanfiction

161K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...
48.6K 1.9K 17
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
59 0 29
It was supposed to be a simple mission, retrieve the device and return to Hueco Mundo--how will the Hollows react when a fearless Shinigami requests...