More Than A Melody (H.S)

Par lailaix

At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his f... Plus

Chapter 1 - Aurora
Chapter 2 - Aurora
Chapter 3 - Aurora
Chapter 4 - Aurora
Chapter 5 - Aurora
Chapter 6 - Aurora
Chapter 7 - Aurora
Chapter 8 -Aurora
Chapter 9 - Aurora
Chapter 10 - Aurora
Chapter 11 - Aurora
Chapter 12 - Aurora
Chapter 13 - Aurora
Chapter 14 - Aurora
Chapter 15 - Aurora
Chapter 16 - Aurora
Chapter 17 - Aurora
Chapter 18 - Aurora
Chapter 19 - Aurora
Chapter 20 - Aurora
Chapter 21 - Aurora
Chapter 22 - Aurora
Chapter 23 - Harry
Chapter 24 - Aurora
Chapter 25 - Harry
Chapter 26 - Aurora
Chapter 27 - Harry
Chapter 28 - Aurora
Chapter 29 - Harry
Chapter 30 - Auroa
Chapter 31 - Harry
Chapter 32 - Aurora
Chapter 33 - Harry
Chapter 34 - Aurora
Chapter 35 - Harry
Chapter 36 - Aurora
Chapter 37 - Harry
Chapter 38 - Aurora
Chapter 39 - Harry
Chapter 40 - Aurora
Chapter 41 - Harry
Chapter 42 - Aurora
Chapter 43 - Aurora
Chapter 44 - Aurora
Chapter 45 - Harry
Chapter 46 - Aurora
Chapter 47 - Harry
Chapter 48 - Aurora
Chapter 49 -Aurora
Chapter 50 - Aurora
Chapter 51 - Aurora
Chapter 52 - Harry
Chapter 53 -Aurora
Chapter 54 - Aurora
Chapter 55 - Harry
Chapter 56 - Aurora
Chapter 57 - Harry
Chapter 58 - Aurora
Chapter 59 - Aurora
Chapter 60 - Harry
Chapter 61 - Aurora
Chapter 62 - Aurora
Chapter 63 - Harry
Chapter 64 - Harry
Chapter 65 - Aurora
Chapter 66 - Aurora
Chapter 67 - Harry
Chapter 68 - Aurora
Chapter 70 - Epilogue
One Shot - 1 - Aurora

Chapter 69 - Aurora & Harry

2.1K 50 12
Par lailaix

Aurora

The happiest day of my life, this is it. So far.

I'm in the suite with my mum, Harry's mum and Gemma, Emma, my best friend is on her way back with champagne that we forgot to bring. I've just had my hair done, and now we're waiting in the make up artist arriving.

It's nearly time.

I sit in the chair by the mirror and look at myself, genuinely wondering how I got so lucky. How Harry picked me, out of everyone in this whole world. It amazes me how we found each other.

True soulmates.

Once my hair and make up is done my mum helps me into my dress while everyone else gets finished with their make up.

"Oh Aurora..." she gushes as she looks at me, "you look stunning, so so stunning." She says and I can see tears prickle at the corner of her eyes, as she grips my hands.

I blush and smile at her, "thank you mum..." I say and look at myself in the mirror, the dress is as perfect as I imagined and remembered, I love seeing it all together.
My hair in loose curls, with some of it tied up at the back, my make up is subtle but glam, it makes me look only slightly different. My mum helps me fix the veil into place, adding the small tiara on top to hold it on before she arranges it around my shoulders.

"You're all ready, love..." she says softly, smiling warmly at me, "you look incredible, Harry will be in awe..."

"Ready to get married..." I say and nod, smiling at myself in the mirror, "and I hope so, I can't wait to see him."

"Oh my goodness, look at you..." Anne says, smiling at me, "you are beautiful, that dress...it suits you so well. Harry won't know what to do with himself." She laughs and gives me a gentle hug, "he's a lucky boy, we all know that..."

"I know he'll look so handsome..." I smile shyly at her.

She nods, "I'll find out now, I'm going to go and see him now, we'll see you down there, sweetheart." She says, her and Gemma finishing their glass of bubbly  before they go to the door, I'm almost a little jealous that they get to see him now and I have to wait another half hour. Gemma is my other bridesmaid, she'll meet us down there before we walk down the aisle.

The photographer arrives to take some pictures, just my mum, Emma and me now. We pose for a few pictures and then I hear them taking some candid ones when my mum fixes my veil and hands me my bouquet, kissing my cheek gently, "my baby girl, all grown up... flying the best for good."

I smile, "oh mum, you'll make me cry!" I say laughing lightly.

After one final look in the mirror and a tweak and a loose curl around my face, we leave the suite and go down in the lift.

My mum is giving me away and Gemma and Emma are my bridesmaids, we just kept things simple with our bridal party, Harry has so many friends Abdul family members that we could have had a huge bridal party, but instead we kept it small. Mitch is Harry's best man and his childhood best friend Matthew, is his other groomsman

Gemma meets us at the lift and then we all walk to where the ceremony is being held, in this gorgeous set up outside, the photographer follows us.

We wait around the corner for the music to begin, our queue to start down the aisle. The music starts and Gemma and Emma lead the way, and then slowly my mum and I make our way down the aisle. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, I hate being the centre of attention, but right now all I can focus on is Harry, he's beautiful in his dark suit, his tie matching the bridesmaid colours, he is stunning.

I make eye contact with him and see the tears in his eyes, I try to keep mine in, I don't want to ruin my make up already.

I was worried before that I might trip or turn the wrong way or do something, but now... I feel like it's just him and me. I feel like I've glided down the aisle and here I am in front of him, I smile and hug my mum before she goes to her seat in the front row.

Harry takes my hand, "you are beautiful..." he breathes. Looking down at me, "I want to kiss you..." he says and chuckles lightly.

"Mm not yet, mister." I giggle.

He nods and squeezes my hand before we turn and face the officiant at the front, we decided not to have the religious side of the ceremony, we'll just be reading our own vows and then saying our 'I Do's' and then we have Ed Sheeran playing while we sigh the register etc, it's a dream come true wedding.

The officiant, a female begins by thanking everyone for coming and talking about us.

"Harry and Aurora have decided to write their own vows for today, Aurora...would you like to go first."

I nod, feeling a little shaky, I hate public speaking, but I smile up at him and begin.

"I thought about writing something down... but I knew I would just end up going off script so I'm free styling, I hope I don't mess up." I giggle, "Harry... meeting you has been like a dream come true, I never thought that meeting a celebrity trapped in my mothers cafe would lead me here... it's crazy to think that technically we've known each other since we we're teenagers." I say, taking a breath, "You have always been a gentleman, we've had a few up and downs, but look at us now... we made it. You've made my life so incredible, having you by my side is my favourite thing, we make a great team, the perfect team.
This life we lead is...extraordinary, but it's the simple things I love the most with you, dinners out the back, movies on the couch, singing badly in the car while you cringe beside me. It's those little things that make us...us." I smile and look at him, "I love you more than anything, I love that I found my soulmate, and I can't wait to speak everyday for the rest of my life with you..." by the time I'm finished speaking my eyes are glassy and I've thought of about a thousand more things I wanted to say.

Everyone 'awes' and smiles up at us...

Harry

My eyes are filled with tears, and now it's my turn to speak, I clear my throat lightly and look at her, preparing myself to speak my vows, to try and tell her everything I want to. I'm so used to having all eyed on me, but right now I feel...nervous.

"Aurora...my Ror." I start, "finding you was like finding the treasure at the end of the rainbow. I know I write songs for a living but when I tried to write vows it just didn't feel right... I wanted everything to feel authentic, just like you... we really are soulmates.
Spending time with you is my favourite thing, whether it's having a swim in the pool or binging a whole TV show in a day when I have time off, like you it's the little things that I love the most.
My lifestyle and my job is crazy, it's hard to find someone to put up with it all, but you take it in your stride and encourage me, you're my biggest muse, without you I don't think I'd create the music I have done. You're fiercely independent and such a free spirit, but you've sacrificed a 'normal' life for me and I'll be forever grateful for that. I've loved watching you fit into my life like you were the missing piece this whole time, my family adore you too, baby. And I adore yours, I hope they love me too." I chuckle.
"Having you for the rest if like winning first prize in life, you're the best award I could ask for. You're my happiness and my joy. I love you forever, you're my world. Thank you for agreeing to marry me and making me the happiest I could ever be." I hear some quiet claps and some people sighing happily when I finish.

When I glance around I see my mum wiping tears away from her eyes, I give her a smile and watch her smile back, and an encouraging nod, telling me that she's proud with that look.

The officiant reads a poem that we both love and then it's the best part, the 'I Do's' and rings. Making it official

Ror goes first, happily agreeing to have me as her husband for the rest of her life, I grin and slide the ring onto her finger, before it's my turn

"I Do, I Do, I fucking Do." I grin when I get asked the question, Ror slides my ring onto my finger, its the only one I have on today and it looks perfect, my fingers felt a bit strange without my other rings at first, but now...they feel perfect.

"My perfect wife." I hum before I kiss her, I don't kiss her lightly, I kiss her lovingly, my arms encircling her waist, pulling her close against me, squeezing but not too tightly. Her arms go around my neck and she kisses me with just as much love as I kiss her.

My girl.

There's cheers all around us, people clapping and Ed starts right then, starting off with Perfect. He's such a good mate for agreeing to this.

"I fucking love you." I say quietly, just to her, my hands gently resting on her cheeks, my thumbs brushing little strokes up and down.

"I fucking love you too, my husband." She says and my face breaks out into a grin, loving the sound of that on her lips.

"Mm say that again, and again...and again." I grin at her.

"My husband, my handsome husband, my fucking husband." She grins and kisses me again, light kissed again and again.

We eventually pull apart and walk to the table set up at the side, Ed continues his song as we sign the register, the photographer following us. Emma and Mitch sign as our witnesses and then that's it, it's all official.

Husband and Wife.

As Mr and Mrs Styles

We can enjoy the rest of our night, the dinner and then the party with lots of drinks and fun.

And then our evening in the honeymoon suite, I fucking missed her last night, sleeping alone is something I've grown to hate.

I look down at Ror and can't help smiling, I'll be smiling for the rest of my life with her as my wife.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
453K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...
19.1K 185 28
Dylan Kennedy, a normal 18 year old girl from Dallas, Texas took a trip to London, in February by herself. Crazy, right? Her first day in London, she...
84.4K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...