Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

01: DATING NEWS

1.2K 56 19
By Kayilala

01: DATING NEWS

***

J E N N I E

I woke up by the loud banging on my door. Ugh! My head hurts because of the lack of sleep.. I blame that sexy beast.

"Unnieeee!!!" I heard Rośe's voice.

And before I could even open it she already barged in my room. My eyes still sleepy but hers is wide awake. She looks so giddy as if she found out something amazing.

Rośe jumped at me and scream! My head aches double up.. ouch.

"Why didn't you tell me! Omo!"

Huh? What did I didn't tell her?

And before I could even utter a word to ask, Lisa barged in my room with the same expression as Chaeyoung.

"I feel so betrayed!" She said but with a smilling face. Huh? "When?! Why?! How?!" She asked.

"What are.. you guys talking about?" I want to sleep some more!

"Dating!"-Rośe

"EXO!"-Lisa

That woke me up. "Oh.." I uttered.

So they finally knew about Jisoo Unnie dating EXO's leader. Maybe Unnie told them last night. But why are they barging here in my room? It's supposed to be Jisoo they are disturbing! Not me.

"It just happened." I was about to tell them how I find out when Rośe cuts me off.

"Still, how could you not tell us that you are dating EXO Kai."

What?

Me?

Dating Kai?

"Huh?" I thought we are talking about Jisoo and Suho..

Lisa showed her phone on my face. In there is an article of dispatch with me going inside Kai's car and both of us talking on the park.. with a caption 'EXO's main dancer Kim Jongin and Blackpink's main rapper Kim Jennie are spotted dating.'

I did went inside his car but that's because I thought he is a driver! And we did go to the park but we are not dating!

This is all a misunderstanding!

***

K A I

"Do I look like an idiot to you? I know an EXO member when I saw one."

I can't believe her saying that right infront of my face when she is the one who thought that I'm a taxi driver! Do I look like a taxi driver? I somehow find it amusing but I can't help but feel pissed off.

She know Suho Hyung, she even said she know D.O and Baekhyun! She even utter Chen's name! It pisses me off that she didn't even know me..

And right now, she's been messing with my mind.

"You're spacing out Jongin. Is there any problem?" Suho Hyung approached me.

"Ask your gf's member." I can't stop my mouth from saying.

There's a glint of tease in his eyes. "Jennie Kim?"

I glanced at him. My face almost pouting then he chuckled at my seemingly frustrated state. I looked away and glared at D.O and baekhyun who are both busy jamming, how come she knew their names but not mine? I could sing too. I'm just greater with dancing.

"Let me gues.. lover's quarrel?"

I didn't respond to Suho Hyung. I didn't even have a girlfriend to be in a lover's quarrel to begin with. What is he talking about?

But there's this chick that's been running on my mind since last night.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! Why didn't you tell me?!"

Suddenly Baekhyun jumped at me with his phone on his hand. He looks like he was about to put up a fight so I covered my face. "What's your problem Hyung?!" I asked.

"I should be the one to ask you that Kai!"

Huh? What is Baekhyun Hyung talking about? Did he forgot to drink his meds again?

"Ya! I thought you're loyal to D.O!" Chanyeol Hyung tackles me.

And then there's Xiumin Hyung to grab my foot while Chen Hyung grabs my hands. "Hyungs! Let go of me! Umphhh--"

Why are they wrestling me all of a sudden?!

"Daebak! Daebak!" Xiumin Hyung exclaimed, "you manage to get a blackpink?!"

What? "It's not--" me! It's Suho Hyung!

"Wow. It's blackpink Jennie." Lay Hyung is looking at his phone.

That make my ears perked up. What happened to that girl who doesn't even know I exist in EXO?

Before I could even escaped their hold they all threw me on the couch then jumped at me! Ouch! My whole body aches!

"There's no way out! Explain Kai!" Baekhyung screams.

Chen Hyung, Xiumin Hyung, Chanyeol Hyung, and Baekhyun Hyung were all on top of me and I struggle so hard to breath! Didn't they know how heavy they all are?!

"Hyung.. S-Suho Hyung.. L-Lay Hyung.." I pleaded for help but it looks like they are both enjoying my agony. "K-Kyungsoooo!!" I looked at D.O who looked like he is stopping himself from laughing at my face!

I looked at Sehun who is sleeping soundly on the floor. Lucky him.

Urgh! Why are they like this?

I tapped my hand on the couch in surrender. "I can't.. breath!"

Chen Hyung is the first one to stood up followed by Xiumin Hyung then Chanyeol Hyung pulling Baekhyun Hyung away from me.

"Explain this."

Baekhyun shoved his phone infront of my face while my eyes squinted at the article written on it with a picture of me and Jennie Kim at my car and at the park last night..

'EXO's main dancer Kim Jongin and Blackpink's main rapper Kim Jennie are spotted dating.'

That article somehow makes me smile. Wow.. I'm dating Jennie Kim? She didn't even know who I am! And even if I admit that she's one of the prettiest woman I knew, I would never date someone who clearly doesn't want me.

"Kai.. you're blushing!" Lay Hyung gasped.

"Huh? Why is Jongin blushing? Did something happened?" Sehun finally woke up.

"Yahh! Don't smile like an idiot and blush like a lovesick puppy Kim Jongin! Explain!" Baekhyun Hyung demands.

I pouted at them. Having a second thought if I would tell them the truth or let them be fooled by the news.. because they all look amazed at how I manage to date Blackpink's Jennie Kim.

My Hyungs were about to attacked me again when manager-nim came rushing to me. "CEO Lee Soo Man wants to have a chat with you."

That made my smile disappear.

Everyone's mood turn upside down as if scared of what would happened to me. Our CEO is not that scary, but he can be a really scary manipulative type person whenever he wants to.

"Good luck bro!"

"Don't give up on your girl!"

"Fight for your love!"

"We got your back Kai!"

They shouted before I left our practice room. The dating scandal is not true, I know that but my heart's been racing on my chest as if something not good is about to happen..

As soon as I entered my Boss' office I already saw that 'something.'

Jennie Kim in her usual Channel fashion outfit is standing right infront of Lee Soo Man's table as if she was arguing with my Boss. She looks irritated for some reason.

Is this about the dating news? I saw her roll her eyes on me.

"Good Morning." I greeted her including Mr. YG and Lee Soo Man.

"Come here Kai." Mr. Soo Man ordered and I obeyed, my eyes on Jennie as I stand near her.

"I want you to explain yourself about this dating scand--"

"I already explained everything." Jennie cuts him off calmly. "It's all a misunderstanding, we are not dating and that's it."

"Kai?" Lee Soo Man doesn't want to listen to her.

I shrugged. "She's telling the truth." Heck, she doesn't even know my name last night.

"Okay then I guess, it's not gonna be hard for the two of you if it's not true." YG intervened.

Are they gonna clear the misunderstanding or will they announce our sudden break up?

My eyes met with Jennie's, I looked away because of this weird feeling about her gaze. But I can see from my peripheral vision that she's glancing at me from time to time. That made me stand as formal as I could.

"As you all know EXO's comeback will happen next month, and Jennie's solo album will also happen next month.." YG starts.

Wow.. she's the first one to get a solo album in her group.

"Therefore, we need you guys to continue this misunderstanding.. for media play." Soo Man continues.

"You want us to date?" I asked.

Well, for me it is not that bad. I think I need to settle for one girl for a while.

Just for a while because I know this will end no matter what.

"Yes." Both the CEO answered. "We want you guys dating to attract people's attention. This will help both of your careers." And of course, give them tons of millions.

I looked at Jennie for her answer. If she wanted it then game, if she don't then no. I'm not the type to force a girl to be with me.

I was actually expecting her to say no but.. she heave a deep sigh.

"Fine." She turned to me, I can't help but gulped at those sharp cat-like eyes. "Let's date, EXO Kai."

I smirked. She knew my name now.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 126 14
Kim jongin also known as kai majoring in arts meets jennie kim student of business through a project given by there teacher. What will happen if kai...
4.3K 173 20
Kim jongin ceo of fashion industry wants unknown fashion designer for his company jennie Kim unknown fashion designer wants to be successful and ha...
865 40 13
Jin, a member of the world's most famous boy group, BTS, dreamt of a beautiful girl. One day, they have to collab with the world's most famous girl...
10.7K 420 49
Before Irene closed her eyes he asked Jin (her ex) to prove (by kissing her) if he still love her. He silently walked away and the man behind him (S...