๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‡...

Oleh orangesgalore

๐–จ†๐“…ท An adventurous love story for you and Kiteโ€โฆ *POC inclusive* I do not own hxh Lebih Banyak

00|๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
01|๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด
02|๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
03|๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜น ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
04|๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜น ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ
05|๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜–๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
06|๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
08|๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜š๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
09|๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
10|๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
12|๐˜œ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด

07|๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ

640 28 46
Oleh orangesgalore

You woke up, with a knot in your neck and back
from the terrible sleeping position you slept in. You felt damp and pungent as you analyzed your body.

You groaned as you sat up and gazed around the cave, and to your surprise you saw Kite sitting in the hot spring with his entire chest exposed. His abdomen was fairly wide and muscular and was dripping with steamy hot water. But what made you heat up on the inside was how long his torso was, being that he was so tall it was like a majestic Greek god was standing before you.

He looked stoic as he sat back with his arms crossed as if he was lost in thought, next to him, outside of the hot spring pit was a ledge with a bit of sand. There you could see a stick and what appeared to be map drawn by the hunter.

"Good Morning!" You chirped.

Kite quickly turned his head to look at you and he awkwardly raked his lanky fingers through his long silver tresses.

He let out a nervous grunt and replied. "You're awake, earlier than expected for someone who was injured."

"Yeah I heal pretty fast, but what's our next plan?"

The Hunter didn't like talking to you while naked, though his lower half was submerged in the water he just didn't find this situation appropriate being that he is your teacher.

"Close your eyes, I'm getting out." he said.

You nodded and shut your eyes tight, though you were curious what he looked like completely naked you respected his boundaries.

"Alright you can open them now." He spoke.

You did and saw that he was dressed in his regular get up, the only difference being his hair was damp, but still he kept his signature blue cap on.

"Right now we're off the coast of a small city that has a nearby market, since our boat was wrecked in the accident we lost a lot of supplies. So I'm leaving to the market to go fetch some, I"ll be back soon." Kite said.

"But wait, I want to come." You said.

"You're injured, you'll only slow me down."

"Slow him down?" You thought to yourself. A scoff escaped your lips as you slowly stood up, a sharp pain stinging your leg but not enough to get you down.

"I'm going." You said as you brushed pass him and walked out the cave.

A tiny smirk curled on the animal hunters pale lips as he crossed his arms and followed behind you.

The walk to the town wasn't long and when you finally made it the scenery was beautiful as all types of mini shops lined the pebbled street.

"Oh, there's a bath house and clothing store!" You boomed.

"I see, we should split up. I will be at the market and you at the bath house." Kite said.

You nodded. "I will meet you back here." You said before you walked away.

You walked inside the large bathhouse and paid the entrance fee before you were escorted to your bath and given the privacy you craved.

The water was soothingly warm and smelled of lavender and vanilla and you wished  you could stay forever but you were short on time. So you hurried up and cleaned yourself off before you got dressed in the outfit you bought.

*this is the outfit.*
-

You walked out the store and made it back to the town square, only to see Kite wasn't there. You figured he was still at the market and decided to meet him there.

But on your way, you were stopped as you saw a man selling magazines as he yelled.

"FRONT PAGE NEWS! The broad bandit strikes again!"

You were intrigued and decided to approach him as you greeted. "Well hello there."

"Hello ma'am!" He shouted. "Interested in any of my magazines?"

"Actually yes, what's this about the broad bandit?"

"Oh you've either been living under a rock or new around here, the broad bandit is a group unknown but they've been kidnapping women all over the town. Everyday at least one woman is pronounced missing."

"Oh that's terrible, is anyone investigating the matter?"

"No, the police here are too sorry to get off their asses to do anything about it." The scruffy man scratched his beard as he eyed you up and down. "You ought to be careful yourself."

"Certainly, I-..."

"STOP THAT MAN RIGHT THERE! HE STOLE FROM ME!"

You were cut off as you turned around to see Kite running away with a bag of supplies in his hand. And as he raced past you he grabbed your arm and pulled you with him.

"Why are we running?" You shouted.

"The police are after me... well us now." Kite replied.

"What for?" You questioned.

"Because I stole."

"Oh god you stole! What will happen if we get caught?"

"We won't, as long as we keep going further."

Your leg stung with every step you took as you tried to keep up with the hunter. He was extremely fast and the last thing you wanted to do was slow him down.

"Kite?" You spoke sheepishly.

He turned to look at you and could tell by just one glance that you were over exhausted and couldn't keep up and so he paused his running.

"What are you doing? We need to hurry!" You shouted.

"Your leg isn't fully healed yet, I'll have to carry you." Kite replied.

You nodded and the animal hunter turned around and you leaped onto his back as you held on to his sturdy shoulders.

He continued his running as the police chased, a strong breeze blew you in the face from Kites speed.

But soon he made it to a nearby fishing dock where a large boat sat still in the water. It was the perfect place to hide and Kite immediately ran on board... only to be met with a group of pirates.

"Who goes there?"A man shouted.

Still holding on tight to Kite's shoulder you looked up to see one of the most beautiful men you've ever laid eyes upon.

He had long silky blonde locks, eyes of emerald green, and soft pink lips that contrasted against his Rosie cheeks.

You figured he was the captain of the ship from his expensive white coat and matching large hat that had a large feather attached to it.

"We're travelers, looking for shelter on your ship." Kite answered.

The man crossed his arms as he looked the both of you up and down. "You don't say, well call me captain Harper!"

His voice was majestic and boomed with a loud commanding tone. It was enough to make any man or women fall weak to their knees.

"The men and woman surrounding you right now are my crew, they are what keep the humming bird express going."

"Well the names Tim and this is my partner Kahla, we're on the run right now and we could use a place to hide for a while." Kite said.

"Mmm I see, well what's in it for me?" Captain Harper questioned. "I just don't let anyone aboard my ship."

"How about we strike a deal?"

"Alright, I will allow you to stay on my ship if you help me with a certain problem."

Kite groaned as he silently whispered damn under his breath as he clutched the lid of his cap. "Alright, deal."

"Excellent... now follow me I can hear the police footsteps approaching closer in the distance."

Captain Harper turned around, his fancy tail coat draping against the wooden deck as he walked to the lower part of the ship.

Kite followed with you still on his back

It was dimly lit on the lower deck but elegantly decorated with treasured rugs, frames, and vases. Several rooms you passed with beds in them, giving you hope of a good nights rest.

But Captain Harper paused at one room and opened the door where a single bed with a closet and dresser was placed.

"Hide in the closet for the time being, I will go deal with the police." And with that Captain Harper twirled his tailcoat as he walked away.

Kite sat you down and opened the closet door.

"Step inside." He said.

You nodded and carefully entered the dusty wooden closet as you pressed your back against the side. You didn't realize how closed spaced and tight it was until Kite stepped inside and had to squat from how tall he was.

"You look uncomfortable, I can change my position if you want to make it more spacious." You suggested.

"It's fine, just stay quiet so I can listen in." Kite replied.

"Wait can you actually hear what he's saying to the police... from all the way up there?"

"Yes, I've trained my hearing to do so... now stay quiet."

You nodded and took a deep breath in and out as you denied all actions that could create sound.

Kite tucked his hair behind his ears as he listened in closely, it was awkward as his face was close to yours and you could feel his warm breath hit against you.

"Sorry." Kite said as he tried to back away a little.

"Oh no it's fine, smells minty."

The animal hunter cleared this throat awkwardly in reply.

"OH GOD SMELLS MINTY? WHO SAYS THAT?" You screamed inside your head. You huffed in embarrassment as you watched the animal hunter listen in, he looked focused as his facial expression was stoic.

"What are they saying." You questioned.

"The police want to search the ship but they don't have a warrant."

"What?"

"Yes but Captain Harper seems to be handling it well.... I don't trust him."

"Why not?"

"I just don't, watch yourself around him."

"Got it."

"I hear footsteps approaching... it's captain Harpers stay quiet."

You heard the door swing open and then a voice boom, "They're gone!"

Kite immediately opened the closet door and stepped out. "The police I assume... they're gone?" He questioned.

"Indefinitely." Harper replied.

"Okay Kahla, you can come out now." Kite said.

You slowly walked out of the closet, one foot first before the second before you stood amongst the men.

"Hi you said, thank you for letting us stay on your ship."

"It would be my pleasure." Captain Harper said.

He took your hand in his and leaned close to your face so that your eyes could meet his sparkling emerald orbs. "You my lady look famished, care for a meal?"

You nodded slowly and the captain wrapped his arm around your waist and led you to the dining hall.

Kite followed behind, a feeling of jealously slowly creeping into his mind.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.6K 396 25
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๐‘เ ฌโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฎ Throughout the events that occurred these past years, they could never overcome a longing heart. Even the trembling ea...
80.5K 1.8K 19
(*โ•นโ–ฝโ•น*) anime x blackreaders
3.9K 71 46
- Sequel to Deep Love for You and Adventure! Please read that first before starting this book to avoid spoiling yourself for the first book - The two...
46K 2K 31
y/n comes from a special village secluded from society. they're known for their special DNA; their blood and tears can heal any injury. they're also...