Shh! - Love & War™

By 1angelaminaj

August's life has had some major changes since the last time you met him. Read to continue August's journey... More

You Cheated?
Sorry
Wasted
On the Run (Part 1)
On the Run (Part 2)
Get Away
On the Way
On the Way (Part 2)
You Remind Me Of...
Not Now
Not Now (Part 2)
F**k You! (Part I)
F**k You (Part II)
F**k You...(Part III)
Re-Building Damaged Bridges (Part I)
Re-Building Damged Bridges (Part II)
Dream or Reality? (Part I)
Reality
Reality (Part II)
Life is Temporary...
Everything is Temporary
Here
Here ( Part II)
FML (Part II)
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Tired of Waiting (Part I)
Tired of Waiting (Part II)

FML

409 37 2
By 1angelaminaj

The Morning

I woke up with a slightly damped pillow. I just can't believe I raped him. I try my hardest not to be anything near my father. But I go around and do something so fucked up. I walk into Bree's room. I knock on her closed bedroom door. "Who is it!" She yelled sounding half sleep. "Its me." I say. Bree opens the door for me. "What's up?" She say concerned. "I need to ask you something..." I say nervously. "OK." Bree says taking a seat on the edge of the bed. I followed her and sat down. "If I did something wrong would you tell me?" I ask. "Of course, what you mean?" "Well..." I start my sentence as I play with my thumbs. "Well?!" Bree says anxiously. "Well, remember the other night when Tyga came back and you were gone?" "Yeah, which time?" She says jokingly. "Hardy- Har - Har." I say sarcastically. " What happened that night exactly?" I ask. "When I came in both of y'all was snoring loud as hell." She says. "What else happend?" I ask with slight optimism. " "You were sleeping on the couch." She says. "Where was Tyga at?" "Upstairs snoring like he had a fucking megaphone over his mouth. Why so curious? Something bothering you Auggy?" Nobody ever called me Auggy before. Let's not make it a habit. "Don't call me that." I say totally ignoring Bree's other question. "What? Auggy? I like that name it's cute." Age says grinning at my face. " Its not." I say. "Awe Auggy you mad ? I'll stop. Anyway you never answered me." She says. "Tyga said I raped him..." I admit. Bree's facial expression changed.

______________
Why'd Bree's facial expression change? What happens next. Hope you enjoyed. Please Read, Vote, Comment, Share, Inbox, Or even message me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
160K 4.6K 54
Every girl that has thought about being with some famous guy and some point in her life. What happens when August meets your family? What happens whe...
771K 24.6K 55
Can August grow up? Will Layla accept him or leave him behind?
13.1K 340 24
August Alsina is a 15 year old boy from the ghetto. Ever since his brother got shot he has been selling weed, hustlin on the streets and skipping sch...